The Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how to seal the pack bond?" Courtney asked, a sly smile on her face as she spoke up for the first time.

"Yes", I said. Faster than even their supernatural eyes could follow, I shot forward and sank my fangs into the necks of both Will and Dante, not wanting to give them a chance to feel fear.

"I apologize boys, best to rip a bandaid off quickly though."

After a moment, the initial fear faded and they both nodded and smiled. The girls, on the other hand, required a different method.

"Me first!" Courtney squeaked.

"Size queen", Will chuckled.

"So what? Look at that thing!" She defended.

Courtney was the hot blonde cheerleader type that guys everywhere dream of and gawk at through high school. Tall, slim and leggy, Courtney had smallish breasts and a beautiful heart shaped ass. She had large pale green eyes and easily tanned skin with a smile that made a man want to melt.

Jennifer was just as beautiful, possessing that undefinable quality that separates 'hot' girls from the truly beautiful. Her brown hair matched her large brown doe eyes, her features intelligent and sophisticated. She had a wonderful ass that was sized just a touch bigger than her proportions would indicate while her breasts were on the large side, though not huge, perky and nubile in their shape.

Courtney, playful now that she was more calm and giddy with her newfound freedom, got down on her hands and knees and wiggles her butt enticingly. I kneeled behind her and began to process of slowly feeding my cock into her, stretching her painfully though she begged me not to stop. After a few minutes of lightly sawing my tip into her, I slapped her ass, punched her clot and slammed into her. She screamed and came before I proceeded to change my angle of attack, pinch her nipples and sink my teeth into her neck as I jackhammer fucked her nonstop. After the sixth consecutive orgasm, she passed out cold.

Jennifer was much more gentle and sensual. After finally fitting my cock into her from behind, I pulled her back up against my torso and proceeded to pepper her neck and shoulder with soft kisses while I pumped in and out of her with maddening slowness but inexorable force. Softly messaging her breasts and stomach, I eventually let one hand migrate down her midsection to softly rub all around her clit without making contact. When I sensed she was close, I held her tightly against my body as I softly bit down on her neck and emptied myself into her core as it spasmed in orgasm. There was an impossible gush of semen when I withdrew, her lips stretched so tightly that none of the seed could escape around my shaft.

As one, the five of us howled at the waning moon, my vocal cords producing a sound more like a giant lion's roar than the howl of a wolf. I now had a pack of my own and I felt responsible for them as an indescribable bond bloomed between us.