The Alpha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned about 9:00 Saturday morning, very nervous but when he answered, I was thrilled to hear his voice. We chatted a bit about his trip and how my week had gone. He told me to come over around 7:00 that evening -- told me, mind you, not asked me. Well, okay, I did like him telling me! Anyway, I said that I needed to talk with him first. He told me that I could tell him anything, which was a relief.

"Okay, well, it's like this. Uhm, I told you I had taken care of birth control but the truth is that I haven't."

The line went dead with silence. He said nothing -- nothing.

"I'm not pregnant, Scott, if that's what you're worried about."

"I see." His tone was flat. I gulped a bit and proceeded.

"But I want a child and I don't have much time. My clock is ticking. I want you father a child with me." There, I had said it.

"Of course you do," he replied quickly. "What woman wouldn't want the child of a superior, alpha male? I've bred three women already, including Mary, the woman I was with last night. Her husband has long accepted his role and wants her to have a second child by me. So, be in no doubt as to my ability to give you a child as well."

I don't know how to describe how this all hit me. I suppose I was relieved that he wasn't angry that I had lied to him about having seen to birth control. Then I was aghast that he could be so casual about impregnating three other women. Then, I understood what he really was about. He was an alpha in every sense. He expected and perhaps required women to give him the ultimate gift -- an unprotected, fertile egg.

As I soaked in the reality of his take on all of this, he broke the silence.

"The deal is, I won't be responsible financially or otherwise for the consequences. The child will be yours, not mine. If you want to be bred by a superior male, as I'm sure you do, then I will gladly supply you with my seed as often as it takes for you to conceive. But if you have any notion that I will give you anything beyond that, you'd better find someone else."

And I knew that he meant it. And then I began to tear up a bit. "I'm so worried that I might not be able to conceive. What if I am just too old? Oh, god, Scott, you're the man I want to give me a child. But it may take time! Promise to be patient with me!"

And with his reply, I did in fact fall in love with him. "I have the time and I will promise to schedule you to my bed more frequently in the future. Let me know about your cycle and we'll work it out. Have you talked to your OBGYN about this?"

"No, I haven't," I admitted.

"Well, I want you to do that. Soon."

"Yes, you're right." And he was right. It was past time for me to keep my wants secret. If I wanted a child, Scott's child, I needed to do all that I could to make it happen. And it did make me want him even more knowing that he would be working to make this Mary pregnant again as well. I had no illusions that he would be mine only. And truthfully, I didn't want that.

Scott told me to forget about being with him that evening and to make an appointment with my doctor as soon as possible. And so I did. It turned out that I had an inverted uterus. My doctor knew I was divorced but didn't ask me why or with whom I was wanted to have a child. I suppose he had seen and heard it all. Whatever the case, he scheduled me for a DNC procedure the following week, which went off without a hitch. I was mid-cycle a few days hence and Scott had suggested I spend a four-day weekend with him, Friday through Monday. I readily agreed, glowing with the knowledge that I would be highly fertile and ultra receptive.

I've known great sex before, but nothing will ever compare to those four magic days. I had booked a suite at the Four Seasons for us, with every amenity. I had gone to every length to look amazing for him. I can't even begin to say how thrilled I was to be his receptacle in every sense while we were there. Scott performed like a stallion, from Friday morning through to Monday afternoon when he checked out. I couldn't get enough of his sex nor was be ever sated with mine. He made frequent and welcome demands of my body, and I told him again and again that I wanted his sperm. And he delivered his seed to my unprotected and receptive body more than a dozen times. I was in total bliss. We enjoyed poolside time, and while I was vaguely aware of other men checking out my body in my skimpy two-piece, I was more conscious of the other middle-aged women checking out Scott. Few men can wear a Speedo without looking ridiculous, and Scott was one of them. There was no mistaking the shape of his sexual organs. And I felt smug knowing that he was mine and that the other women could but wonder at the pleasure he was giving me.

Scott was amazing that weekend. And I was amazing as well. Again and again I received his liquid offering into my body. I was familiar with the subtle rhythms of my body and knew that I had ovulated late Friday evening or early Saturday morning. Scott seeded me with blissful regularity, his body making demands on mine, which I was only too happy to accept. By Sunday I was sated and wanted time to recover from his frequent and impassioned requirements. And I thought that if I were not pregnant from the efforts of this weekend, I never would be. And I didn't want to think about it. Why could the Mary's of the world conceive so easily when I could not? It all seemed so unfair.

I suppose it should have bothered me that Mary's husband phoned him Sunday afternoon to let him know that his wife had tested positive. I didn't quite understand how a man could not only allow another man to impregnate his wife but to thank him as well. I felt a bit deflated, and envious, that this other woman could so easily be impregnated while I had to work so assiduously at it.

And for that reason I sought to be even more receptive and carnal in my yielding to Scott. I felt in some way that I needed to compete with this Mary and would not stand for another woman to carry his child when I could not. And when our bags were packed and we drove away late Monday afternoon, I felt, well, a bit different. I dropped Scott at his place. He kissed me lovingly and I drove home and after a long, warm bath, I slept through to the next morning.

And I was aware when I awoke that my body was sending out new and confusing signals, so I found a box of the home pregnancy tests I had purchased after my regrettable tryst with Jeff. And I was absolutely elated when I saw the result of the first test was positive. I wanted to call Scott with the news but waited until the second test Wednesday showed positive as well. Even then, I made no mention of the wonderful news when we chatted that evening, but I had an appointment with my doctor Friday. And it was only then, when he told me that I was in fact pregnant, that I shared the news with Scott.

"That's great, baby. I knew you had it in you!" He knew both of my desire to have a child and my fear that I might not be able to do so. "Let's go out and celebrate!"

"Oh, yes, let's!" I replied with delight. And so we did, with a romantic candlelit dinner at the best restaurant in town. And when he mounted he later that evening, I did so with a special glow. I was carrying his child after all. And, so was Mary. And I wish I knew why that was in some way exciting to me, but I was so into my pregnancy that I didn't care.

I saw less of Scott over the next nine months, but when I did he was actually very sweet and though we did make love a few times, I had lost interest in all of that. And he knew it. I was certain that he had found other women as willingly receptive as I had been but I felt no jealousy nor was my desire the same as it had been. I gave birth to a perfect son, Sean, nine months later. It's hard to tell what a child will be when full grown, but Sean certainly had some of Scott's features. I learned that Mary had given him a second daughter. I was glad that he had given me a son. And a few years later, I did take that cruise. And as I approached the end of my fertile years, I conceived a daughter by a handsome, dashing man named Frenchman named Albert. And, yes, I had set out on that cruise with that end in mind. And, yes, he was gorgeous and intelligent and charming. And, no, he would never, ever have any idea that his exertions between Gibraltar and Malta had borne fruit. My daughter Maya is wonderful in every sense. Though of two different fathers, they both favor me.

And Scott learned to leave me alone. I know that he learned about my having a daughter, and not by him. In time he just went about his own way, which suited me fine. I found my own power again. My submission to Scott had yielded the fruit of our son, but never again would I let a man own me as he had.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Alpha Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Alpha Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Observation of a Breeding Alise observes an Alpha Breeder in action, in every detail.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories