The Alpha Males Ch. 00

Story Info
How it all begain.
755 words
27.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

A thousand years ago the Galactic Empire ruled over the whole Milky Way Galaxy. Its citizens enjoyed the highest standard of living and everyone was treated fairly and with respect. Then came the Terrins, a terrible war loving race, whose own lack of foresight lead to the destruction of their own home. They had journeyed for hundreds of years to find suitable new homes for their people and when they saw the planets of the Empire they began to attack.

No one was ready for them. The members of the Empire had long forgotten war and even though they had an army, they were unprepared for the savagery of the Terrins. Within a year almost halve of the Empire's planets were under the control of the Terrins but the empire had started to slow them down. It was obvious that something new needed to be done in order to save the Empire from destruction and that is how the Alpha program came into being.

The Alpha program was an attempt in creating super solders using genetic remodeling. A hundred young men were chosen for the program, the best athletes and fighters in the whole Empire, in the hopes it would help with the process. Genetic remodeling was still fairly new and the chances for success were slim but so desperate was the danger to the Empire the risk was deemed necessary. The scientists involved began with increasing the mussel efficiency to make them stronger and faster than a normal human, they also altered their minds to give them more conscious control over their body making it so they could increase their endurance and heal faster. Out of the hundred of members involved in the program eighty five were a success and within six months the Terrins were completely wiped out.

It was only after the war was over that the real problems began. The Alphas reconsigned that they were superior to anyone else in the Empire and began to believe that they should be the rulers of the Empire. To prevent any problems the Empire created a confinement camp to monitor them and if necessary eliminate them. Most of them were killed in the camp, however five escaped and plotted their revenge.

It was thanks to these five escaped Alphas that one of the most terrifying after effect of the genetic remodeling was discovered. The Alphas escaped to a safety house for women trying to escape abusive relationships as such the entire establishment, doctors, nurses, residents, were all female. The Alphas took over the establishment quickly and began to have fun with the girls.

Very quickly the Alphas learned of their power over women. Their semen had a mind altering effect turning any woman, strong will or not, were turn into sex crazed pets who would do anything for their Alpha masters. They could also force women to go though her period whenever they like causing women to get pregnant faster. The women impregnated by the Alphas would give birth three days later allowing the Alphas to have an army within a month.

Soon the Alphas began their attack on the Empire, killing all the men that got in their way and turning the women into what they referred to as breeding cattle. Within a week the imperial castle on earth was taken over and the newly appointed Alpha king took the throne and turned the former kings wife and four daughters into his five priestesses whose only purpose was to satisfy his sexual needs and spend all day licking his gigantic cock.

The Alphas were on the verge of complete victory when all of a sudden they began to die off. The scientists of the Empire were able to construct a virus that targeted the Alphas and their cattle wiping them all out, save a few who manage to survive the effects of the virus. Those who survived were ether wiped out or went into chrono freeze until the threat of the Alphas was dealt with.

The war with the Alphas left the empire so broken that it would never reform. In time it was divided into four new governments. The Alliance, the Imperial Order, New America, and the Amazons. The Amazons were the most powerful of the four governments and was well known as an all woman government. Their main belief was that all the problems in the universe was men and that no man would be allowed in their territory. It was believed that the Alphas would never be seen again.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want more!!!

I find the concept of the alpha male in a sci fi setting petty hot, especially when the he is endowed with godlike powers and size. So, all and all I give your introduction A++ in my book.

The real hope is that you continue and take the time give the readers mind blowing sex scenes. It is one thing to write that the alphas has power over women, or even that the king alpha turned 5 women into his priestesses to satisfy his sexual needs. The image in my mind is pretty erotic but a far cry from actually drawing out the picture a super male sitting on a throne before a group of desperate females engaged in actively worshipping and praising him and his gigantic cock

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 10 years ago
Too short to vote ...

Great plot. This chapter could be expanded into long interesting novel with lots of characters and sexy scenes. But even as a build up it was interesting to read. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is an interesting development. I would love to see more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Breeding for the Pack Ch. 01 A werewolf's fetish for impregnating women is met.in NonHuman
Jeremiah - Wolf Progenitor Reluctant Mating: The Werewolf and the Girl.in NonHuman
How It Began How a werewolf knocked me up.in NonHuman
Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
Asian Massage: Breeding Becky Interracial, asian, breeding, impregnation, cum, creampie.in Fetish
More Stories