The Alpha Wins

Story Info
I make a mistake daring an Alpha male with my Asian wife.
1.4k words
3.66
68.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the gym the other day, changing back to my street clothes when I noticed one of the trainers bragging to a couple of hanger-ons. He was one of those short guys who need to constantly assert how great they are, regardless of the topic. Like all the gym trainers he was in fantastic shape, with chiseled abs, wide shoulders, and big arms. He also had an enormous thick shaft with an untrimmed head encircled by its veiny sheath.

"Yeah man, I get all kinds of pussy in this job," he was regaling the younger members, who were hanging on his every word.

"Latina, black, white, you name it, they throw themselves at me," his voice increasing as he noticed my attention.

"They all want my big cock." He sneered in my direction, "All I need to complete the list is your hot Chink wife." My wife Cheong belonged to the same gym and she'd shut him down one day when he tried to show her his idea of proper form was. He'd been a bit pissy around her since.

I froze. "You think you can manage her?" I towered over the guy and while he was built, I was no weakling.

"Yo dawg, I was just kidding," he reversed, "Didn't mean no offense." He smiled at me and then turned back to his friends and I could see him gesturing how he'd like to fuck Cheong.

I'm not sure why I did it, but his arrogance had annoyed me a bit, so perhaps that was it.

"Screen says sun tomorrow," I pointed to the TV in the corner of the locker room, getting the attention of the trainer and his little group. "Cheong will be sunning nude in the Baker Beach coves. If you think you can handle her, come visit."

I sauntered out, confident I'd put him in his place, knowing he'd never dare. Cheong might be a bit hesitant and obedient in the sack, but she was demanding and assertive in public, especially at the gym. She'd told the trainer-Brian, yes, that was his name-off once for touching her arm. He'd been embarrassed and polite around her ever since. What I didn't know if Brian's friends had seen the whole event too and teased him mercilessly, mocking his boasts. My dare was the final straw for him, as I'd learn the next day.

The day dawned bright and clear and Cheong and I were soon trudging north on Baker Beach, headed for the boulders and small cliffs that gave the nude section of the beach some cover. We knew one such cove with a narrow view to the surf, with good sun and excellent privacy. As fierce as she could in the gym, Cheong was still shy about showing off her considerable charms.

Cheong sported the slim waist and shoulders of most Chinese girls but also packed curving breasts, and a full round ass her workouts kept trim and firm. Her narrow slit was barely covered by light crinkles of black hair and when she got horny her whole pussy would flush a deep redish brown. She had that treasured pussy gap between her thighs, making taking her from behind or from on top with her shins pressed to her shoulders and her pussy open for deep thrusts equally pleasurable as she flexed her internal muscles, tightening the passage so my cock felt every inch of her wet walls.

My wife concealed her strong sexual appetite with a no nonsense business attitude, wearing conservative dark suits, with knee length skirts during the week, so getting to the beach and flaunting a new bikini or baring even more always made her feel subversive and daring. She'd grown up in a Muslim country and nudity was forbidden, even partial nudity rare.

I shook out the blanket in a patch of sunlit sand and shucked my shorts, my cock already thickening at the thought of Cheong's naked form being visible to the fit young guys who wandered this part of the beach, their well-hung cocks dangling between their thighs. The sight of half hard guys eyeing her rounded breasts made her nipples stiffen, and she sometimes spread her legs wider so the guys could see her lightly furred muff and glistening slit better.

It made for hot sex talk in bed, as she confessed to how wet being exposed to strange men made her, and how helpless she felt, unable to prevent strangers from seeing how open and glistening her pussy was splayed out on the towel. Sometimes, when no one was walking by, I'd stroke her, play with her clit, or pinch her nipples. Once or twice I'd even brought her off, fingering her until she came. More often I left her trembling, horny, flushed and exposed.

I massaged lotion into Cheong's fair skin, protecting her from the sun. She had a new black bikini on, just three small triangles in front and a narrow back that left much of her round ass cheeks on display. Her pussy hair created a bulge in the stripe of cloth covering her slit and mound. Soon my wife's skin shone and she sprawled almost asleep in the sun. I dozed beside her thinking I get her to show off her hairy pussy and round ass later.

Suddenly a shadow blocked the sun.

"You said she's be nude, not you," Brian laughed, standing over me and ogling Cheong. "Take it off," he ordered, gesturing at my wife's bikini.

Now most times I would have kicked the ass of anyone who had been this cocky, but something about the whole request turned me on. Cheong stirred fitfully as I pulled off her top, exposing her pale round breasts and dark nipples.

I bent down further and slid her suit bottom down her thighs, giving Brian his first glimpse of Cheong's pussy. He moaned in pleasure at the sight, and his cock started stiffening, rapidly growing thick and impressively long. He began to jerk his cock above her, unabashedly stroking his full length as he gazed at my naked wife.

"What are you..." Cheong murmured, confused as she opened her eyes to Brian's cock dancing in from of her face. "Ohh...fft." With a surprised gasp Cheong inhaled Brian's cock. He straddled her face, and wrapped his hands in her thick hair. "That's it. Use your tongue." Brian hissed commands at her, and my own cock throbbed with excitement as I saw her comply, licking his balls, choking as she strove to swallow yet more of his thick shaft.

The next thing I knew Brian flipped Cheong over and raised her hips high in the air, pushing her head firmly into the blanket so her back arched and her pussy lay open between her spread legs.

Brian laughed when Cheong protested, and just kept shoving more of his cock into her slit, stretching out her walls, making her accept his manhood. Chen grunted as her forced an additional inch, and then, with another wailing grunt, his cock bottomed out in her slit, his balls hanging down and brushing her clit as he gently rocked his cock back and forth in her snug sheath.

"Ahh...you have to stop. Stop fucking me, please. I'll blow you" Cheong pleaded, horrified by how wet she was, how powerful his enormous cock felt, forcing her pussy. Cheong continued to beg, mixing her pleas with moans and grunts as Brian sawed his cock in and out of her. Brian pulled on her nipples, rolling her sensitive tits between his fingers and pulling yet more desperate moans from my spasmming wife.

Brian flipped Cheong over to her back and ordered me to grab her ankles. I knelled above Cheong's head, my own cock throbbing and hard, just inches away from her soft mouth. As I held my wife's ankles steady, her thighs pressed against her shoulders and her pussy impossibly wide and unprotected from Brian's big white cock I knew he had won. Brian gazed into my eyes, mocking me as he thrust into Cheong, making my wife moan. Confident he'd proven his point he glanced down at Cheong and smiled evilly.

"I'll let you suck me off," he relented, drawing a sigh of relief from Cheong. Brian continued to smile down at her. "After I come in your pussy." Cheong yelped as he slid deeper into her, picking up his speed, stroking in and out of her trembling folds as she shuddered and moaned. Soon he yelled out and shoved his cock deep in her. Cheong shook as he shot his sperm.

She did lick him clean afterwards without any protest or hesitation, knelling and worshipping his cock with her lips and tongue until his manhood gleamed bright and shiny.

"Thanks," he said to both of us. "That was fun." He then wandered up the beach, leaving us staring after him in shock.

"Who was that?" Cheong whispered in awe, sperm beginning to trickle down her thigh.