The Alphabet Book of BDSM Pt. 01

Story Info
I come down and create a BDSM book of ABC's out of my sub.
5.1k words
4.46
20.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

My faithful readers, I have just returned from my latest sojourn down to sunny Florida and want to relate the latest fun I had with my primary sub, Jeremy. For those of you that haven't read my previous adventures, I've been in a relationship with him for several years now and when we get a chance he'll come to visit me in CT or I'll pay him a visit in the panhandle of Florida. We have a good satisfying relationship, hard hot sex and best of all -- he's my willing submissive when I want to play (which is often).

He's a professional man and has to be in charge at work at all times. So in control, and straight-laced. This is probably the main reason why he enjoys being able to just let go and let someone else call the shots. He's clearly not a wimp or a weakling and has often been a switch in the past. And me? I just enjoy tormenting men. I so love making them bend to my will, teasing their cocks and whipping their asses. Seeing the pain along with the pleasure I can bring just turns me on. I'd say, "Sorry", but I'm not really as I crave making them crawl on all fours or tie them in predicament bondage. If I could make a living as a professional dominatrix, don't think I wouldn't give up my day job in a moment!

The first night I was down, Jeremy took me to a nice romantic dinner and after bar hopping downtown we ended up having some great, but vanilla sex. It was hot and felt fabulous as I came twice (once from his talented tongue, and once from riding his large cock), but I had felt an itch to let my Dark Goddess come out to play. The next day we woke up late, limbs entwined in his bed. First, we grabbed some breakfast and Jeremy made me his special French press coffee. After the caffeine finally set in, we joined each other in his walk-in shower. We slowly came to life in the hot jets, and when he turned at one point I came up behind him. Wrapping my left arm around his broad shoulders I pulled myself against him, rubbing my hips against his taut backside. My right hand went under his arm and found his nipple. Playing with it softly he moaned and began to thrust his ass against me. "I've got him so well trained," I thought to myself.

"That's right, sweetie. I know you can't help yourself, wanting me to play with you some more," I murmured to him. After pinching his nipple hard, I let my hand travel down to his cock which had already gotten hard. "See, you already need it, don't you? You're my dirty little whore."

"Yes, you know me so well Wendy," He replied leaning his head back and beginning to thrust against me even more. I left his dick and moved my hand to his backside while still keeping a tight grip with my left. I pushed him against the wall pinning him against it. Parting his cheeks I found his puckered asshole and rubbed my finger against it. Jeremy moaned and continued to grind his ass so I shoved my middle finger into it abruptly causing him to cry out.

"You know, dildo whore, I think my Dark Goddess has been kept in check for far too long." I withdrew my finger, but only for a second before ramming it back in causing Jeremy to push up against the shower wall. Biting on his shoulder, I slowly finger fucked his ass to build up the tension until I figured I had worked him up into enough of a frenzy. Pulling my hand away I gave his ass a hard spank and instructed him, "You are to dry off and then put on your collar and cock ring and await me naked on your knees in the middle of the living room after assembling the pony bench. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress" was his only reply. I smiled to myself, "Yes, he really is getting to be much better trained."

I turned him around and gave him a hard kiss. "This morning I am going to do a special arts and crafts project. I had originally planned on doing it later in the week, but I feel like playing with you this morning."

I let my sub out of the shower and he quickly dried off and practically flew out of the bathroom while I was luxuriating in the warm mist and got myself all clean (in body only, fear not). I didn't hurry, giving Jeremy ample enough time to complete my task. Besides, it felt good to rub my soapy hands up and down my tall frame, making sure to play with my tits. I finished up, exited the shower and dried myself off. I slicked back my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail, and applied dark makeup and red lipstick. I went into the closet and picked out an outfit that I liked to wear when I subjected my subs to my dark desires -- long shiny black gloves with matching shiny black leggings that attached to a black garter. I planned on moving around a bit, so instead of my signature corset, I went with matching black panties and bra and a thin black leather choker. Checking myself out in the full-length mirror I was satisfied that I looked good enough. If I took more time I'm sure I could have done the full-on Domme look a bit better, but I was feeling both impatient, and (again checking myself out) very sexy.

I took care of one last item, pair of slinky black heels, before slowly walking into the living room. I stopped just inside the room, legs spread, and arms akimbo. I saw Jeremy on his knees with the pony bench already assembled behind him. I've already described it in my "two of a kind" tale, so I won't go into great detail except to say it was a contraption that I had Jeremy make that was a large capital "I" of PVC pipes on the ground that I could attach a sub's hands and feet to the four corners. In the middle were two posts, one with a horizontal section the leaned over to keep his (or her) ass up, the other a ring to go around their neck to keep their head up. Once in it, a helpless victim would be kept in permanent hands and knees posture with both ass and head held up for me to shove what I desired into any of their exposed holes.

I walked over to Jeremy who was still kneeling on the floor with his hands at his sides trying not to look at me. He had complied with my demands by fastening his large black leather collar around his neck. I hooked my finger into the ring on the front of it and said, "Nice work, dildo-whore. You know how much I like you on your knees before your mistress, back straight and cock throbbing. If you are wondering what I'm planning to do to you today, I'll be a kind mistress and fill you in, pun intended. Your good friend Jessica has been asking me a lot of questions about bondage and dominance since that time you were our sushi table and she violated your ass. Since she is just starting out in the lifestyle I thought I'd help her out. There really isn't any primer books for the burgeoning Domme, so I decided I'd make her an "Alphabet book of BDSM". You're going to be the model for my little project, aren't you lucky?"

Jeremy swallowed, "Yes Mistress."

"And who knows, if it comes out really well, maybe I'll be able to get it published. You could be famous and I could get some notoriety to get my professional Dominatrix business off the ground. Now mount my bench and be quick about it."

Jeremy crawled over to the bench and opened the large ring. Putting his ankles over the lower section he then bent over the middle piece and lay his neck into the ring. His hands went down just in front of the upper section. While he was accomplishing this, I went over to our tool chest that has all of our sex toys in it and retrieved the rest of the cuffs and some carabineers. Returning to Jeremy, I first lowered and locked the ring to encircle his neck, then attached the cuffs to his wrists and ankles. The carabineers clipped into the pony bench effectively trapping Jeremy into it, on all fours, ass and head held high.

I ran my fingernails down his arched back, "I like the way you are positioned on all fours like the animal you are. Just seeing you like this has started to bring my Dark Goddess to life. You probably should get comfy as this will take a while."

Jeremy turned his head, "I like being your canvass, Mistress. Perform your works upon my willing body."

I chuckled, "You are going to regret saying that before I'm done I think." I took my phone and opened up the camera app. I went over to the ranch slider and opened the curtains. "I need some better light. Hopefully, someone will look up and be able to watch, wouldn't that be sweet? Hey, didn't I tell you to put wheels on the pony bench so I could wheel you outside if I ever felt like it?"

"Sorry, Mistress Wendy. I guess I forgot, you had me reeling that the time you had servant and me as your matched pair."

I spanked his backside, "I don't think you forgot at all, dildo-whore. I guess I'll just have to take it out on your ass today. Speaking of 'ass', I think that will be perfect for the letter A." I made my way around his immobile body and stood behind him. Raising my phone, I got a great view of his tight behind and took a few pictures. I could see Jeremy flex his muscles as he heard the camera sound from my phone.

When I was satisfied I had gotten a few good pics I moved back to Jeremy and rubbed his rear. "That's perfect, I want to get some good shots before I mark your marvelous backside all up. So, let's see, I can put this as 'A is for Ass, firm and round. Into it, my strap-on is oft to be found.'" Jeremy actually giggled when I said that so I smacked him on the ass again saying, "Hey, this is to help out your friend Jess, so let's take this seriously."

I returned to the toy chest and got a length of parachute cord which I took back to Jeremy. Coming up from behind him I pulled on his ball sack that was hanging down. Jeremy lurched against the pony bench, but it didn't let him move away as I wrapped the 550 cord several times around his testicles separating them from his shaft and from each other. Once I was done they were pulled away and looking very swollen. "B is for Balls, when you make them bound and blue; your sub will never know what to do."

I yanked on the cord making Jeremy squeak, "You know whore, this is quite fun. I bet Jess will really appreciate us doing this for her. Maybe I should have just invited her by for a live demo."

Jeremy actually quivered a bit, "That would have been fun I bet."

"I think you enjoyed us both using you that time. You can be such a slut."

"I admit it was an afternoon to be remembered," he said with a sigh.

"Now, what should we use for 'C'?" I asked.

Jeremy didn't hesitate for a second, "Cock"

"You'd like that, along with 'cage', but I think 'Crop' will work better for my alphabet book. Wait here a second." I went and got my long leather riding crop. Damn, I just loved the way it felt in my hand. I put it across Jeremy's back and took a few pictures, then put the business end against his ass to take a few more. Once I was satisfied I said, "'C is for Crop, so simple yet tough. With this, you can really get rough.' Okay, I know it's a bit doggerel, but I'm not a poet. Ok, time for you to pay for not putting wheels on that pony bench."

I held the crop in my right hand and pulled it through my left, feeling the power course through me. My pussy had already begun to wake, and this brought a warm tingle to it as I contemplated my sub's ass being held before me unable to move, just waiting for me to lay into it. I reached back and gave Jeremy a good hard *whack* with the crop causing him to cry out. "That's just the first of many, dildo whore. Get used to it as I'm going to turn that ass red today."

I slowly used my crop on his ass delivering blow upon blow. With each one, Jeremy yelped as a red welt was left. I kind of lost count, but continued for several minutes until his entire ass was left red and marked.

"Now for the fun part," I snickered as I got my favorite toy from the drawer. It was the long purple dildo I use in my strap-on and I returned to my sub's head and forced it into his mouth. I fucked his mouth with it caused him to gag and gasp which thrilled me to hear. "How's this sound, 'D is a Dildo for you to suck; or if I so desire, used to fuck'" I removed it after taking a picture of him being forced to suck off my dildo and then went around to his ass. "Ooh, such a nice shade of red your ass is, and what a contrast to the blue of your bound balls. Let's add purple to the mix, shall we?" I then spread his cheeks and after spitting on his asshole to aid in the process pushed the tip of the dildo against his tight puckered hole. I twisted it around until it slipped inside causing Jeremy to wiggle about. "Easy now dildo whore, I know this is your favorite part, but I'll get it in, don't worry."

I pushed harder and forced a little more into him. He was so conditioned to taking it now that he was actually pushing back helping me fuck him up the ass. With a big smile, I got it pushed all the way in so just the purple base was showing like a big butt plug. I made sure to take a couple of pictures to add to my growing collection for the book.

"E is for Eyes, pretty and blue. When you lose your sight, what will you do?" I got a blindfold from the drawer and put it over Jeremy's head removing his ability to see. Not slowing down I retrieved one of my floggers and dragged it across his back. "What's this I have, dildo-whore?"

"It's your flogger," he said with a sigh. "My ass is already sore too."

I took a few pictures of the tails laid out across his back, the black contrasting nicely against his white skin. "Well it's about to get another round, more repercussions for you not following my instructions and making the pony bench mobile. 'F is for Flogger, the cat of nine tails. With this, your sub is sure to wail.'" I brought my hand back across my chest, then brought it forward letting the flogger whip my helpless sub. Over and over again I flogged his ass and back making fine lines across his skin. I let my Dark Goddess out and she went to town, smiling each time my helpless sub cried out and lurched. Several minutes went by until I finally reigned her back and dropped the flogger to the side. Jeremy was gasping and moaning and I was breathing hard from the exertion. He had a nice patchwork of red stripes across his back and ass and I was sure he'd remember to put the wheels on for next time. It's too bad that I had so many letters to go through or I think I might have just flogged him for an hour it was turning me on so much.

"Take a deep breath in, dildo-whore. Now release it out, letting all the falsehoods you maintain in the vanilla world out with it along with the pain."

Jeremy did as I commanded sighing, "yes mistress, with you I don't have to pretend and I won't."

"However, you've been a bad sub because you might be disturbing the neighbors with all those noises you were making," I said running my fingers through his hair. "So it's time to silence you." I grabbed the largest ball gag from the toy chest, returned to Jeremy and grabbed his hair. Pulling up his head I pushed the black ball into his open mouth cutting off his moans and proceeded to fasten it tightly around the back of his head. Petting him on the head I chuckled, "'G is a Gag, stretching your mouth wide, your distracting noises it will hide.' That should do the trick, now I can complete my alphabet book in peace. Head up though, I need a picture of that gag for Jessica to see."

Once I completed taking a few pictures, making sure to capture the drool that was already beginning to form and trickle down his chin, I went and got a drink for myself. It was a tad early for liquor, but I figured a cold beer would go down well. I got one from the refrigerator and returned to my securely bound and now gagged sub, pulled a chair up close to him so that when I sat down I could use him as my footstool. I think using men as furniture always seems to put them in their place, bringing out their sub side, even more, making them more compliant and easier to use.

I sat and propped my feet on my improvised footstool. The cold beer went down easy and counterbalanced the rising heat between my legs. I squeezed my thighs together but left my feet across Jeremy's back. I wasn't sure if I was going to hold out and keep going all the way through the alphabet before having to let my Dark Goddess out to play and get the release she so needed. I guess worst case I could just pick up where I left off, I'm sure my sub would not complain (especially if I left his gag in)

Sighing contentedly, I realized what a lucky woman I was to realize the true strength and power that my sex afforded me. Most women just don't understand how they can have the ability to be more than mere chattel but empowered and in control. I set the beer down, anxious to get back to work in my creative efforts.

I had brought down a new toy when I came down and I went to my luggage to retrieve it. The click of my high heels echoed through the condo as I returned to Jeremy and said, "So, now it's time to move to 'H'. Any idea what I thought would be appropriate?" He shook his head no while grunting. I moved slowly around so he could see what was clutched in my hand, and once he realized what it was he moaned and his head dropped. In my gloved hand, I held a large shiny metal hook, one end had an open slot, the other a round metal ball.

"'H' is for anal Hook, all metal and shiny. His back will arch when it's up his heiney.' Oh my gods," I laughed. "That is just so atrocious, but at the same time perfect."

I applied a generous glob of lube to the metal ball and moved to Jeremy's ass. Pulling out the embedded dildo I chuckled, "I know you're my dildo-whore, but I'm betting that you'll like this just as much." I placed the end against his already violated asshole. My sub grunted as I pushed hard and with a soft squishy noise it popped right in. Jeremy shuddered and cried out against his ball gag and I smacked his ass hard, "No complaining now, I know how much you crave me violating your ass."

I took more cord and tied a simple knot to the end of the hook which reached up between his cheeks to the small of his back. Taking the free end of the cord up to the back of his head, I tied it off to the back of his ball gag and shortened the length until I was able to arch his head back. This really got my inner core throbbing as I stepped back to see Jeremy forced on his hands and knees by the pony bench, and now his head forced back by being tied off to the large metal hook up his ass.

I couldn't stop myself as my fingers slipped down to the inside of my panties and found my aching pussy. I stood in front of Jeremy, his eyes were blindfolded so couldn't take in my presence as I started playing with my dripping sex. Just seeing such a strong man bound so helpless was driving me mad with lust and for several moments I almost lost myself in the sensation. With a silent shudder, I finally stopped fingering myself and withdrew my hand. "You almost got me, dildo-whore, but I can't let myself go just yet. Jessica is counting on me to further her education, so you are going to have to wait just as I am."

I took my fingers and rubbed the wet juices across Jeremy's forcibly raised face. He breathed my scent in deeply and I could tell he had already slipped into subspace, lost in my control and dominance. "Good," I thought as I slapped him across the cheek lightly, "I'm glad I have such control over my subs." As he grunted and moaned and tried to wiggle I took a few pictures of him in this wonderful contorted pose paying special attention to the hook to add it to my alphabet book.

Going to the kitchen I retrieved a couple of ice cubes from the freezer. He couldn't see me, tied tightly as he was, but he heard my return and I saw him stiffen up. Holding he cubes in my fist I watched as a few icy drops formed and I let them drip onto the crack of his ass causing him to lurch. "What's the matter dildo whore? The cold causing you to shiver?" I placed one cube onto the small of his back. "What if I do this?" I queried him taking another piece and kneeling down held it against his left nipple. Even bent backward as he was he tried to pull away as the cold chunk of frozen water caused his nipple to harden up. "'I is so cold, for it's some 'ICE'. The way it makes your sub shiver is so nice."

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers
12