The Altercation Before Christmas

Story Info
Sometimes kid brothers never learn...
7.6k words
4.32
29.5k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh, Neillllll...god, yes!"

Darlene's pleasure was as sublime as the candlelight dancing on the walls of Neill's little room as she lay beneath him on his bed, enveloping him deep within her vagina as he pushed in gentle rhythm. Once again she was amazed at how easily a bit of tenderness and communication could make up for inexperience in bed. Scarcely a month and a half after he had given her his virginity, Neill seemed to have unlocked all the secrets of her own more experienced body. Where once she had raised eyebrows among her law school friends with the news that she was dating an undergrad, now she welcomed speculation at the coy amusement that always showed in her face if anyone commented on it anymore. If only they knew how adorably attentive Neill always was to her body and her needs!

Perhaps Neill had become too skillful in bed, as Darlene's moans and screeches that morning were louder than ever yet. After what he estimated was her third orgasm, Neill felt compelled to slow down. "Aren't we being too loud?" he asked.

"Consider it a compliment if I am, silly!" Darlene said, taking his head in her hands.

"Yeah, but what if the guys hear? What if your brother hears?"

"If the guys hear, they'll know you're a genius in bed. If Robbie hears, he'll be incredibly uncomfortable just like he used to make me feel!"

Neill's face broke into a grin, as he had heard the story many times of how Darlene's younger brother -- his frat brother -- had sneaked a peek at her in the shower and made her life miserable for quite some time afterward. "Ah, now I see."

"Now, feel free to make me sing opera if you think you can do it!" Darlene encouraged, raking her nails up and down his sides. Neill took up the challenge, and the muffled sounds of Darlene's joyful yelps were palpable in the hallway for several more minutes before they collapsed together in an exhausted embrace.

"Shower time," Neill announced, and he made to climb off and pull out.

"Oh no you don't!" Darlene said, clamping her legs shut on him; she intended to enjoy every last moment of his now-receding hardness inside her. Neill began to laugh, and Darlene soon joined him. "Oh, you just wanted me to grab at you like that, didn't you?"

"Wouldn't you?" Neill protested.

"Of course," Darlene admitted. After one final squeeze she let him go, and Neil sat up, but didn't get off the bed just yet. Instead he admired Darlene's body shamelessly in the candlelight, his eyes lingering as usual on her robust, wild, untrimmed bush. "God, you're beautiful," he said.

"Thank you!" Darlene knew the novelty would wear off sooner or later, but for now she cherished the almost naïve admiration he had for her body, one of only three female bodies he'd ever seen. The other two, of course, belonged to Darlene's even bushier friends, Allie and Rayma, a matter that made get-togethers with them all the more interesting. But the bizarre way in which they had met hadn't hurt their relationship at all. If anything, it made intimacy all the more natural and easy for them both, since they had been able to skip over that awkward stage of wondering what each other looked like naked -- they already knew.

At last Neill did stand up. "Right, we've both got studying to do, haven't we?" He flipped on the light and blew out the candle.

"How romantic," Darlene added, also getting out of bed, though she didn't argue the point. It was finals week, after all. But at least there was a bit of fun left to be had before they both hit the books. "Are you ready for the shower walk?" she asked with a shy grin as she watched Neill pull on the beat-up old t-shirt and shorts he always wore to and from the shower.

"Am I ever!" Neill agreed. "You know, Darlene, anytime you feel you're entitled to more privacy around here..."

"I know, Neill, I know, but I really do enjoy it!" She did not, of course, need to remind him that nearly all his frat brothers had seen her stark naked back at Halloween anyway; it was, after all, how they had met.

"Even with your brother?" Neill asked.

"Especially with Robbie," Darlene reassured him. "You've heard about how uncomfortable he's made me feel about my body in the past. If I can use it now to make him uncomfortable, I'm never going to miss that chance!" As she explained herself, Darlene found her panties on the floor beside the bed and pulled them on. She deliberately twisted them a bit to one side to ensure that her big, untrimmed bush, the source of so much torment at her brother's hands in the past, would be peeking out. Once she was done, Darlene admired her handiwork in the mirror: sure enough, her lush, full triangle was making its presence wonderfully known around every edge of the thin cloth, which bulged against the thick dark hair just behind it. Behind her in the mirror, she saw Neill admiring the show, sporting a refreshed erection in his loose shorts. As usual, the sight made her slip into a comfortable laugh as she turned around and took him in her arms again.

"That's soooo hot!" Neill said, returning the hug. "I'm such a lucky guy!"

"And that's why I keep it natural," she teased. "It'll keep you coming back to me!"

"And how!"

Darlene pulled on one of Neill's other t-shirts. It was a bit small for her and it hugged her breasts, but that was all part of the show on what she and Neill called "the shower walk," on which they now embarked hand in hand.

It was of course just a short walk down the hall to the bathroom. But in the masculine environs of the frat-house, Darlene's unorthodox natural beauty was a novelty, enhanced all the more by the memory of the show she and her friends had put on at Halloween. Knowing nearly all the guys in the house had seen her naked on that occasion, Darlene wasn't at all uncomfortable with the odd passerby in the hallway seeing her in her underwear now. Even some of the many guys who had been repulsed by the Halloween show had come to appreciate her casual comfort in their presence, and so most just smiled at her and enjoyed the fleeting view in agreeable silence. Such was the case with the two younger guys who were lounging outside their room on that afternoon: a quick glance upward and a "Hi, Darlene," in unison was their only reaction, and she happily returned it.

She and Neill were nearly to the bathroom when they hit the jackpot: her brother, Robbie, stepped out of his room and found himself face to face with his barely-dressed sister. "Hi, Robbie!" she said with salacious cheerfulness that wasn't forced at all, knowing how frustrating her presence was to him.

"Uh, hi," he said, forcing a smile and averting his eyes as best he could before making his escape down the hall.

At the bathroom door, Neill called out, "Female entering!" He might just as well have said "Darlene entering," for none of the other guys' girlfriends ever had the guts to shower at the house. Receiving no response, he and Darlene stepped inside. As soon as they were alone, they both burst into laughter over the confrontation with Robbie. "God, that must drive him up the wall!" Neill said.

"As well it should," Darlene replied as they pulled their clothes off and hung them on the wall with their towels. "I've told you how disrespectful he was of me when we were teenagers."

"Right, he spied on you in the shower, wasn't it?" Neill asked. That was an easy story to remember just then, in the community shower at the far end of the bathroom. They had the five showerheads to themselves just then; Neill took Darlene in a quick hug before they turned the water on. "What a little asshole."

"He certainly was, and then teasing me nonstop about me being hairy afterwards when I was such an insecure kid still myself," Darlene recalled as she turned on the tap. Neill took the spot next to hers and followed suit. "And our mother just couldn't believe her little boy would do such a thing, and besides I needed to get over myself anyway."

"Well, you got the last laugh, didn't you? You got all the looks and the nice personality in the family!"

Darlene laughed gratefully. "And I got you. Thank you, Neill."

They were still chatting and soaping up when they heard the bathroom door swing open. It was Vincent, a senior and one of the few guys who hadn't been at the Halloween party, but Darlene's presence was no longer a novelty to him as they had seen each other in the shower several times by then. Neill had put out the word with the guys that this was fine with Darlene as long as they didn't touch her, and few of the guys had abused the privilege in any way. Certainly not Vincent, who had always proven himself to be the perfect gentleman. "Oh, hi, Darlene," he said casually as he peeled his robe off, enjoying the view but not pushing his luck. "How're you guys doing?"

"Great, thanks," Darlene said, thrilling to the sight of Vincent's cock going stiff out of nowhere thanks to her. Returning the favor, she didn't stare at it. "Way behind on studying, but what else is new?"

"Who ever isn't behind on studying in December?" Vincent said.

"You've obviously never been to law school," Darlene reminded him.

"This is true," Vincent conceded. "Can I count on you for a recommendation?" he added with a grin.

Neill joined in with their laughter, showing no sign of jealousy as usual -- just one of many, many reasons why Darlene was ever so madly in love with him. She felt like taking him in a soapy hug just then, but there were some lines she still didn't care to cross.

"So what do you lovebirds have in store for Christmas?" Vincent asked.

"Christmas?" Neill asked in a nervous tone that gave away his complete lack of preparation for the occasion. "Oh, well, you know, I've got all sorts of surprises in store for Darlene...flying to Paris for dinner, and then off to the Caribbean for a moonlight swim, and you know..."

"Nothing, huh?" Vincent grinned.

"Yet!" Neill added.

"Actually, Neill, I've been meaning to tell you," Darlene interrupted, saving him any further embarrassment. "My uncle has a cabin up in the Catskills and he's overseas this term, and he said we could invite some friends up there anytime we liked. So I've been thinking of inviting Allie and Rayma and all three of you guys on a romantic weekend getaway, to decompress after finals, if you're interested."

"If I'm interested?" Neill asked incredulously. "Of course I am!"

"Nice save, Darlene," Vincent said, shutting off the water. "Hope you both have a great time, then."

"Thanks," they both said in unison as Vincent toweled off hastily and nodded his goodbye. Alone together again, Darlene and Neill embraced in the hot soapy water just before rinsing off. "I guess he's in a hurry to get somewhere," Darlene said as he shut off her tap. "That was an awfully quick shower."

"Or he just wanted to jack off," Neill quipped.

"Neill!" Darlene did her best to look disapproving. But privately she had expected the same, and she was delighted to think she had inspired as much.

"So tell me more about this weekend at your uncle's," Neill said as he opened the bathroom door for Darlene; to both of their delight, Robbie was in his room with the door open and there was little doubt he overheard the request.

"There isn't a whole lot to tell yet," Darlene said. "But it's a beautiful cabin, and we can invite the others tonight at dinner."

"I'll look forward to that," Neill said. "But then I always do look forward to Saturday dinners, don't I?"

Darlene laughed but otherwise didn't respond. There was no need to: she knew all too well how much Neill loved dinner with her and her law school friends every Saturday. Darlene loved it too, and for more or less the same reason. Ever since their Halloween prank, she, Allie and Rayma and their respective boyfriends shared the most intensely intimate of bonds. Though their Saturday gatherings were public and perfectly chaste, the recent memory of their wild adventure enabled them all to feel wonderfully uninhibited and at ease with one another as they felt in no other company. In keeping with Allie's oft-repeated slogan, Neill had taken to referring to them all as "the women who can't wear a bikini and the men who love them club". And their dinners together were never less than memorable.

That evening was no exception. Neill was the first to arrive as usual, since he liked to stake out the round table near the window for the gang, and he had about twenty minutes to spend reading on his own in the waiting area, admiring the elaborate Christmas decorations adorning the lobby and doing his best to ignore the songs he was already sick to death of, and then at the table once the previous party was gone. Although he did try to focus on his studying while he waited for the others, his mind wandered again and again to the post-finals getaway and his delicious curiosity about just how intimate it would be. Probably quite so, from what he'd seen of Darlene and her friends.

He was still daydreaming about what might be on its way when Rayma snapped him back to reality with a delightful hug. "Hey, kiddo!" she said, and Neill's heart leapt with the lovely sensation of her full breasts up against him and her fuzzy sweater tickling his face.

"Hey, Rayma, Sam," he said to them both in turn, settling for a handshake with Sam.

"How's it going Neill?" Sam asked.

"Chilly," Neill replied as he watched his friends take their seats.

"No kidding!" Rayma agreed. "I hate December. All this in-your-face holiday cheer and meanwhile the weather is miserable."

"But Darlene tells us she's got plans for us to all have a cozy sendoff to Christmas," Sam said.

"Ah, she told you already! Yeah, I just heard about it this morning myself," Neill said. "I don't really know any more than you do at the moment."

"Yeah, we had a studygroup together this afternoon," Rayma said. "I guess her uncle's on sabbatical overseas, and the place is just sitting there. Perfect for the occasion, too, nice and quiet and peaceful and we can go sledding and play in the snow. And..." she lowered her voice and leaned in. "...there's a hot tub!" She burst into girlish laughter as Neill took in the wonderful news.

"You see what you were getting into when you joined us in the shower that night, now huh?" Sam quipped.

"And you, too, I guess," Neill agreed.

"Someday I might even forgive you for approaching Darlene first," Rayma teased Sam. "And so might Neill, I suppose."

"I didn't even know about that," Neill replied; he'd been a late arrival in the group shower that had followed their prank at the frat house.

"Oh, it's nothing, really," Rayma said. "Just a little looking and touching between friends. I didn't mind, because even Darlene had told me Sam was obviously smitten with me."

"And she was right," Sam said, slipping his arm around Rayma and cuddling her as best the chairs allowed.

Allie and Scott arrived shortly afterward, with Darlene in tow. "God, it's frigid out there!" Allie announced, taking off her coat; as usual she was dressed to the nines in a lovely sweater and tailored pants.

"I take it Darlene has shared the good news about next weekend, though?" Rayma asked.

"Yes, just now," Scott confirmed. "I can feel that hot water already, can't you all?"

An awkward but agreeable laugh ensued all around the table. "Going to be a long week looking forward to that, isn't it?" Sam commented.

Sure enough, it was. But it was a busy week, too, and so no one had the time to let the wonderful anticipation turn to boredom. Friday afternoon did arrive soon enough, in any event. Since none of the gang owned a car, they pooled their resources to rent a minivan for the drive. The rental and driving duties fell to Allie; as the oldest of the three women, she was eligible for the lowest insurance rates. She pulled up outside Neill's fraternity house just after lunch on Friday, the last stop pickup before the trip. Darlene had the middle seat waiting for him; Rayma and Sam were cozy in the backseat while Scott rode shotgun beside Allie. "Hey, sweetie," Darlene welcomed him with a kiss as he shut and locked the sliding door.

"Ready for the wilderness, Neill?" Allie called from the driver's seat as she pulled back into the traffic.

"And how!" Neill replied. "Ready for the sledding and the cocoa and...erm, reading poetry?" He burst into laughs that quickly spread throughout the van.

"Let's get it out of the way," Rayma proclaimed from behind Neill. "When we get up there, we're all going to be dying to jump in the hot tub together. Nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Seconded!" agreed Scott.

"Aw, rats," Neill said in mock-horror. "I've forgotten my swimming trunks!"

Everyone laughed. Then Sam chimed in, "It's only fair that you don't wear them, Neill. I have it on good authority that all three of our girlfriends..."

"Can't wear a bikini!" they all finished in unison, and there was more laughter.

"Heaven only knows how I would ever explain to my mother how we all got to be friends," Allie mused out loud, still giggling.

"Tell her we have a mutual interest in forestation rights," Sam quipped.

"Or preserving natural wetlands!" Darlene chimed in.

The racy commentary and the many laughs continued throughout the two hour-plus drive out of the city, out of the suburbs, out of the exurbs and through several small towns before they reached the rural route that marked the final leg of the trip. "This is back of beyond, all right, Darlene," Allie said as she turned onto the narrow road.

"That's just what we always loved about it," Darlene said. "So peaceful and away from everything. You could even go skinnydipping in summer and no one would know."

"No one but your brother," Neill added knowingly.

"Well, yeah," Darlene admitted. "But it was different back then. Once upon a time he was a sweet little kid."

"Speaking of which," Rayma asked. "Neill, what did he have to say about your going on this trip?"

"We never discussed it," Neill said. "In fact, I didn't even see him all morning."

"Probably just as well," Darlene said.

No one disagreed, and a few minutes later they were parked outside the cabin. As they all got out and stretched their legs after the long drive, there was some small talk about whether to take the luggage inside now or later. "I vote later," Darlene said. "It's going to be cold in there now, so I say we go in and get a fire going in the fireplace, first thing."

On that note, she fished the key out of her purse and stepped up to the door, only to find the door unlocked and a blast of hot dry air greeting her when it swung open.

"What the..." Sam mumbled, as they all crowded around the doorway in surprise.

Inside, they saw a roaring fire and a young woman -- younger than Neill, with the look and build of a high school cheerleader -- lounging on the couch. She was as surprised to see them as they were to see her, and she leapt up off the couch when she noticed the door was open. "Hey, excuse me!" she snapped. "This is a private cabin!"

"I know," Darlene said, struggling to maintain her cool. "It's my uncle's cabin. Who are you?"

"Oh!" the young woman looked relieved. "You must be Robbie's sister, then! I'm sorry, he didn't tell me you were also coming up for the weekend. Actually he didn't even tell me he had a sister. You know how men are, don't you?" Seeing now that Darlene had three male companions, she quickly added, "Present company excluded, of course! I'm Mandi." She shook hands with Darlene, who managed to keep her outrage under wraps, and then set eyes on Neill. "I know you...from Robbie's house, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Neill. Is Robbie here?" One by one the friends stepped in; Rayma, the last, shut the door behind them. Despite the warmth, they all kept their coats on for the moment, uncertain as to what would happen next.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers