The Alternative Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

"How do you do?" Susan offered her hand and Caitlin shook it gently.

"I think our dinner is ready," Caitlin said. "Why don't we sit down? Amanda, would you mind bringing it out?"

"Of course," Amanda nodded, walking in to the kitchen.

Amanda took the chicken out of the oven, checked that it was indeed done, and slipped it on top of the stove while she carried out a bowl of couscous and dish of green beans. The chicken was brought in and placed on a potholder, and Amanda pulled a chair to sit down next to Susan.

Caitlin took a bottle opener and popped the cork out of the wine bottle, letting it air for a few minutes. She poured each of them a glass and leaned back to begin sipping hers. Susan began eating her food in tiny, precise bites, while Amanda moved hers around her plate.

It made her very nervous, sitting here, not knowing what Caitlin had planned but only assuming it involved telling Susan about Amanda's fantasies. She thought that maybe a long drink of the wine would make her feel a bit better, so she picked her own glass up and took a swallow.

"How long have you worked with Amanda?" Caitlin asked Susan.

Susan looked up and smiled. "Not too long. I've been working there since I got out of school last spring, and I'm really hoping to find more of an executive type job in the future."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Caitlin smiled innocently.

Susan seemed to hesitate. The change in conversation was slightly unexpected.

"No," she answered. "I haven't been seeing anyone for some time now."

"Are you not looking, or has it just not come up?"

"It hasn't really come up. I don't mind being single…truth be told, this is the first time I've been single in a long time. I'm sort of enjoying the freedom."

"I haven't seen anyone since my divorce," said Caitlin, swirling the wine around in her glass. "That's one of the reasons that having Amanda around is so refreshing."

If Susan wondered about this comment, she didn't show it, but continued to eat her food. The three ate their dinners with a small amount of polite conversation. Amanda poured herself another glass of wine when she was done, and inquired if anyone else would want some. After filling the other two glasses, the women sat back and sipped, listening to the music Caitlin had turned on in the background.

"I have to admit, Susan," Caitlin started. "There is a reason I asked Amanda to invite you here today."

Amanda choked on her wine, but recovered quickly.

"Oh?" asked Susan.

"Yes. You see, Amanda has agreed to stay with me for a while, as a servant. We have worked out an arrangement that is beneficial to the both of us and keeps her in my service for two years. While she is working for me, I would like to have her…" Caitlin paused, searching for words. "I would like to have her expand her horizons. She admitted to me this morning that one of her fantasies has been to be with a woman. I am wondering if you would help us out, and be that woman."

Susan's eyes grew wide, and her mouth stretched into a catlike grin. She turned to Amanda.

"Really?" Susan asked.

Amanda's face felt like fire. Her cheeks grew bright pink and she tried to smile, failing. "Yes," she said.

"I'm flattered," said Susan, her smile growing even bigger. "Of course I would love to help out. I've thought about you, too, Amanda."

Caitlin smiled warmly. "Excellent!" she said. "Shall we go upstairs?"

Susan practically jumped up, but Amanda hesitated. She didn't know if she could do this. Not now, not here, not with her former secretary.

"You aren't going to start to give me problems now, are you, Amanda? If you go back on our deal I can still go to the police, you know. I think they'll still be interested in what I have to tell them."

Amanda stood up slowly, hanging her head in defeat.

Caitlin led the way up the stairs, Susan close behind and Amanda trailing at the end of the line. She felt as though the steps were leading to a certain death. Her fear was at its peak and she was almost to the point of panicking.

They followed Caitlin in to the master bedroom. It was bright, the overhead light as well as two bedside lamps on, causing almost a glare in the mirrors on the walls.

Caitlin sat down in a chair near the bed.

"Why don't you get us started and take off that blouse," Caitlin asked Amanda.

Amanda nervously fumbled with the buttons, hanging her head as she exposed her bare breasts.

"May I?" asked Susan, stepping close to her.

Amanda nodded and Susan reached up, touching the breasts softly underneath the fabric. Amanda slipped her blouse off her arms, and let it slide to the ground.

Susan flicked the nipples lightly, watching them wrinkle and grow hard. She smiled and tweaked one softly.

Amanda couldn't suppress a groan as the stimulation spread straight down between her legs. The desire that had been denied earlier that day was back, her pussy heated up and she could feel the moisture gathering there.

"Take the skirt off, Amanda," directed Caitlin from the chair. She was smiling, enjoying the conflict on Amanda's face as she fought between obeying and running away. Soon the skirt was on the floor, kicked aside, and Amanda stood nude at the foot of the bed in front of Susan.

Susan continued to tease the taller woman's erect nipples. Amanda was sure that the other two women could smell her arousal, and she fought back her moans as Susan massaged her breasts.

Susan dropped her hands and began unbuttoning her own blouse, slowly exposing the lacey black bra and began to unhook the clasp in back. She slid out of her slacks and panties, and Amanda soaked in the sight of her slim naked body. She reached out and ran her hand along Susan's arm, surprising herself.

"Lay down on the bed, Susan," said Caitlin.

Susan climbed on the bed and rested her head on the pillows. She spread her legs expectantly and watched as Amanda stared at her pussy.

Amanda had never seen a pussy before except in her fantasies, and was surprised at the way it opened up like a flower. She could see the tiny clit begin to pop through the flesh, and longed to touch it with her fingers.

"Amanda," said Caitlin. "Start to lick her. Lick your way up her thighs; spread your tongue as far as it can go. I want your mouth to touch every inch from her knees to her pussy lips, understand?"

Amanda nodded and lowered her head. She stuck her long tongue out and began to flick the skin on the back of Susan's knee with the tip, climbing on to the bed and working her way up to the center of Susan's legs.

"Good girl. Now lick her clit. I want to hear her moan."

Amanda's tongue moved up the flesh to Susan's clit. Susan lifted her hips expectantly and moaned softly as Amanda stabbed at it with her tongue.

"Lock your lips around it, Amanda. Suck it."

Susan moaned louder as Amanda did as she was told, sucking the clit softly, rolling it around on her tongue.

The scent of Susan's pussy filled Amanda's nose, and she could feel her own body responding to Susan's arousal. She spread her legs, unconscious of the lewd way she splayed herself open for Caitlin's gaze. Amanda's teeth nibbled on the clit lightly. Susan raised her hips towards Amanda's face.

"Now move down, pet. I want you to lick her lips, all of them. Suck on them, clean those juices off with your tongue."

Amanda hesitantly moved her mouth down, opening her lips and taking Susan into her mouth. She locked her lips around the flesh and nibbled at it slightly with her tongue.

"Burry your tongue in that pussy, Amanda," said Caitlin. "I want to be able to hear Susan's pleasure."

Amanda stuck her tongue in to the wet hole, lapping at the inside of it. Despite her fears, she was enjoying the sour taste and fleshy texture, and could feel her own pussy becoming warm. Her knees spread further apart. Her back arched, thrusting her buttocks into the air and her pussy back further, opening even wider for Caitlin to see the wet flesh there.

"Are you hot, Amanda?" asked Caitlin.

Her mouth busy, all Amanda could do was grunt in response.

"Go ahead and touch yourself, dear," Caitlin said.

Amanda's hand moved down to her open pussy and began to tease her own clitoris. She rubbed it with the tip of her middle finger, and was soon moving her hips rhythmically.

Her mouth worked busily at Susan's pussy, lapping at it with enthusiasm. Susan was moaning in pleasure, and thrusting her hips up to Amanda's face. Amanda sensed that the girl wanted more, and slid her tongue up the slit to Susan's clit. Her free hand moved up between Susan's legs and she easily slipped two fingers into the sopping hole. Susan groaned again, and Amanda began to pump her fingers in and out. She pumped them lightly, pulling them out until they were almost free, and then pushing them back in slowly.

"Oh, god," whimpered Susan. She began to buck her hips towards Amanda's hand, trying to get the fingers further up inside her.

Amanda pushed her hand further inside Susan's body, pushing them all the way up and twisting her hand, causing more moans. Her own hand continued rubbing her hard clit, the teasing of earlier turning earnest as she neared orgasm. Susan's legs moved up and wrapped around Amanda's head, locking Amanda's mouth to the pussy.

"Make her cum, Amanda," said Caitlin softly.

Amanda sucked hard on the clit, tugging it, flicking it with her tongue. Her hands began to thrust rapidly into Susan's pussy. Wet noises filled her ears, and she felt the legs around her head tighten.

Susan gasped, and her whole body tensed. The bucking stopped with her hips lifted off the bed, soft shudders moving through her entire body. Amanda's own body reached its peak and she groaned into the softness around her face. Her body began to clench and she shuddered with the force of the orgasm. Her mouth continued sucking at Susan's clit, and her hand pounded into Susan's pussy.

Susan whimpered and then relaxed, falling onto the bed. Amanda lifted her head up to look at the other girl. Susan's eyes were closed, a smile etched on her lips.

"Very good, Amanda," said Caitlin. "With a little practice I think you'll become an excellent little cunt-sucker. Now let's get cleaned up."

Amanda rolled off the bed, following her mistress into the bathroom.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12