The Amazing Pizza Sex-Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers

She had a sultry look on her face and her lips were slightly parted. Her lipstick was still perfect, and I found that baffling. She wasn't wearing panties, and she was slowly unbuttoning her shirt. As she spread her shirt, she revealed her breasts – very large, of course, I knew they would be. But her breasts were really pretty, too, and obviously still very firm with very little sagging.

I crawled forward and lay myself down between her legs, my pussy pressed against hers, and my breasts nestled on her big ones, and I kissed her, just once, but a long, passionate tongue lasher of a kiss while I enjoyed the feel of laying on her body and kind of grinding my pussy against hers. It felt wonderful! Then I had planned to kiss her breasts and move down her body, but I was just dying for a better look at her pussy, so with one brief suck on each large nipple, I kind of pulled back and sat up, just looking down at her spread legs.

Idly, I stroked her curvy legs with my palms while I took my time looking at her pussy. She had a shade of pubic hair between medium brown and dark brown, and the slit was reddish-pink. Her clit was larger than mine, but not huge, and she was spread enough that I could see she was wet. I was leaning over her lap before I'd known I had moved and lowered my face to within inches of her groin. It was like I was hesitating to see if I felt grossed out or something, but I wasn't at all.

In fact, I thought her pussy was one of the prettiest things I'd ever seen. I smelled it, and it seemed like an intensely personal smell to me, and I felt privileged to experience it. Her smell wasn't as strong as my own, but then, I had just finished a whole shift in spandex shorts, you know. I tasted her with a kiss, just a little french at first, and she moved with a little grunt, and I felt her thick calf from her left leg rubbing on my back. Suddenly, I felt, I don't know – home.

I kissed her pussy from the top of the crack down to her asshole, and even gave that brown little pucker a lick. It seemed like an intensely private place to me, so I licked it experimentally a few more times. I moved around, kissing the soft flesh of her inner thighs, and licked the seams where thighs became groin. Then, simply because there was just something so intimate about it, I spread her lower flesh with my fingers and took a good look at her asshole, a pretty little medium brown pucker. She obliged me by raising her knees and giving me even better access. I licked it again, and then I licked it some more, finally easing my tongue inside her tight bottom.

I don't know why, but for some reason, it seemed really sexy to me to french her bottom. She liked it, too – she moaned and said, "God Yes!" Encouraged, I fucked her bottom with my tongue as hard as I could for quite a few strokes. Then I started frenching her pussy in earnest, really exploring her insides with my tongue, trying at one point to see how much of my face I could shove into her vagina. After a while, remembering what she did to me, I kind of settled on concentrating little licks on her clit.

Her hips heaved and moved around me, her thighs clutching at my head. I felt as empowered or even more so than when I sucked on Bob's dick. I enjoyed doing this, oh yes; I loved licking Selma's pussy. I was in charge and controlling her pleasure. She started to come, her hips heaving hard against me, and I loved every second, knowing I was the engineer of this pleasure cruise. Right at the most intense part, I slipped a finger up her wet vagina, then slipped that wet finger up her bottom, and was rewarded with a little cry.

Looking back, I expect I was clumsy but adequate, but Selma was really sweet, kissing my face, thanking me, assuring me that she'd had really great fun. And then, still feeling in a whirlwind blur, I found myself dressed and at the door, a hundred dollar bill clutched in my hand, and the smell of pussy on my face.

Driving home, I felt an odd mixture of things, like my knees were still a little weak, my pussy was happy but still throbbing, and I didn't know who or what I was, but I felt, oh... kind of happy, like my warm little pussy. There was one thing I knew right then, and I knew it with the true conviction of spiritual knowledge, and that is; I love my pussy. But you know my curiosity, I had to wonder: Maybe I just love pussies? I mean, I'd loved my own every since I discovered what it could do for me with an orgasm.

But I'd never really thought about other girls' pussies before, and there was no way I could have denied that I'd really enjoyed kissing between Selma's lovely legs. I came home so absorbed, that I'd forgotten that I was still in my work costume, but fortunately mom had gone to bed early with a headache. Also affecting me was the fact that no one had really ever eaten my pussy before, I mean sure, Bob had kissed it a few times, but he'd never made me come doing it. And that's all the difference in the world!

I heard a knock at my window – it was Tim, wanting the usual. I started to tell him I wasn't in the mood when I suddenly changed my mind and let him in. I told him the price of admission had gone up. I would still let him fuck my bottom, but he had to french my pussy until I came first. He was surprisingly enthusiastic and was kissing my pussy before I could finish getting my pants all the way off. He was clumsy at first, but with a little coaching he was going at it like a pro – well, almost as good as Selma anyway.

For the second time in my life, someone besides my hand made me come. It wasn't as dramatic as Selma, but it was very nice. Still I wondered if I just liked it better from girls. Then I rolled over and presented my ass to him. He smeared his dick with Vaseline, and I felt him enter me. He finished in about twenty strokes, but it had felt nice too.

I took a long hot shower and called my friend, Belinda. She was all excited about the weekend after next: her parents were going out of town and she would have the house to herself. She'd already hidden a bottle of rum in preparation, and I was invited. She had thought it was going to me my first time drinking, and now it wouldn't be. I doubted if I should tell her. But I thought the weekend plan was pretty exciting, too. I mean, her folks are very rich! It's a big gorgeous house with a high fence all around and a swimming pool in the back.

Every time her folks left town, Belinda and I'd do nude sunbathing out by the pool. Poor Belinda didn't have the skin for it. She's a redhead with pale skin, but she loves the sun, so the poor dear's all freckles. I think they're pretty, but she hates her freckles. We chatted a while, and I went to bed wondering if I would see Belinda's body the same way as I had before. I've always thought she was great looking, and had always enjoyed looking at her curvy, muscular body, and I'd even thought her bright, red-gold snatch was pretty, but then it was all innocent admiration, and now? I had to be honest.

Now, the thought of seeing Belinda naked was distinctly a turn on. I tossed and turned a few times trying to get those long freckled legs and her lovely pink nipples out of my mind. Finally, I gave up, crawled out my window, and climbed into Tim's room. This was going to be a red-letter day for Tim.

That weekend, I had sex with Bob about six times, and at least once a night with Tim. I'd turned from a healthy, admittedly good-looking, narcissistic tomboy, into a sex maniac. I had taken to sucking off Tim now and then (I just like doing that), and had even let Bob fuck my butt for the first time (It hurt a little, and felt good a lot), and once even made Tim fuck my pussy with a rubber even though it scared him a little, and I applied my new rule for Tim to Bob as well, no fucking unless you eat me first.

Bob complied cheerfully enough, although, like Tim, I had to kind of train him at it, and now I'm having orgasms regularly from other people, but it still isn't as intense as it was with Selma. Maybe that was a fluke because it was a first, or maybe I was as queer as a three-dollar bill. I certainly didn't know the answer, but my horniness was real, and I knew that I was so horny because I was so anxious to have sex with Selma again. I called her on the phone and she invited me over after work on Tuesday night.

I asked her if maybe I should take a shower at her place before we socialized, since I might smell of pizza (hidden meaning and content because you never know who's listening on the old home phone), and she said no, she liked the way I smelled, it made her hungry. An innocent sounding conversation, but it sent me flying straight through Tim's window! Poor Tim, the lucky bastard! Meanwhile, no matter what or whom I'm doing, I wonder if I'm gay, I hope I'm bi, and I feel really weird about being so absorbed with sex. Some small part of me is laughing at me.

At school, the locker room and shower was a different trip. I found myself trying to get an eyeful of everyone without seeming to stare, and trying hard not to blush, although right after gym class and all that exercising, I doubt if anyone would have noticed me blushing. And I found myself watching other girls to see if any of them were checking the others out. It was difficult to tell, but I think several of them were. One was a pretty, blue-eyed, slim, brown-haired girl named Ann Winters who had shaved her pussy completely bald.

I felt a little attracted to Ann because she had big, well-developed calves. Most of my lower leg size comes from roller skating and exercise, but Ann was slim, feminine, narrow at ankle and knee and waist, and just had big calves – what can I say? – To me, that's very sexy. Her breasts were medium sized and nice-looking, which I thought was sexier than some of the really busty girls, especially if they had tiny nipples. Maybe I'll check it in depth someday and change my mind, but to me, big breasts with tiny nipples aren't too sexy.

Some of the other girls teased her pretty cruelly about her shaved cunt, God knows why, I thought her new look was cute, but she seemed to ignore them. After class, I walked with her down the hall and told her, "Don't let those other girls bother you, a week ago, they were teasing you about the way you wear your hair halfway down your back. I mean, who cares anyway? Besides, I think you are a very cute girl, and it pisses me off to see people be mean for no reason!"

She gave me a pretty smile, with dimples (I love her dimples almost as much as her big calves, probably since I have dimples and big calves – hey, I've admitted over and over that I'm narcissistic). Anyway, she said, "Thanks, I've always thought you were pretty, too. Would you like to get together and spin some CDs tonight? I have a new boom box and my room is in a garage apartment just two blocks from where you live. We can make as much noise as we want!"

I'd had no idea she lived near me, but this was Tuesday! "Sorry, I have something to do tonight," I said and her face kind of fell a little, "But tomorrow night after I get off work would be great. I think I can even sneak a bottle of wine out of my mom's pantry." She grinned at that and nodded, then I thought, "But I do like to take a shower after work, so I might not make it until nine. Is that too late?"

"No," she said and touched my forearm, "But you're welcome to use my shower if you like," She drew her hand back and swallowed, "I mean, it might just save you some time, that's all."

Now, I'm new to this girl-girl stuff, but it seemed like she might (I hope, I hope!) want to have sex with me. I didn't want to scare her away, so I just said, "Sure, I'll bring my change of clothes and a bottle of wine."

A few hours later, I was taking a deep breath, my stomach all fluttery, and knocking on Selma's door. This time she dressed in her regular business suit-severe look with her hair neatly brushed, hose on her legs, and high heels. But her smile was warm enough as she invited me in and handed me a beer. We sat down on the sofa making small talk while I sipped at the beer. She opened one, too, and told me to drink up.

"Selma," I smiled, "You don't have to get me drunk, you know. I've decided I like the sex."

She laughed, "I'm not trying to get you drunk, Cheri, I want to get you to pee."

Well! This was kinky – not that I minded. I was horny enough to fuck a goat. I sat my beer down on the coffee table. "Well, I have to admit, I was more than ready to piss before the beer. Would you like to watch me pee?" I tried to make it sound inviting, thinking that I should accommodate her every whim. After all, she was paying me a hundred bucks.

She took another long pull at her beer and said, "Please finish the beer, I want to see you pee a lot."

I shrugged, smiling, and drank the rest of the beer, wondering what she had in mind. She finished hers and moved close to me and kissed my ear softly, nibbling on the lobe a bit. I turned toward her and kissed her mouth, putting my arms around her neck while she ran her hands over my breasts and legs. After a few minutes of this, she cupped my pussy and gave me a little squeeze, "So, my pretty Cheri, are you ready to pee yet?"

"Bursting," I gasped, I mean, as horny as I was, I really, really needed to pee.

"Good! Follow me," and she took me by the hand and led me through the house to the backyard, where I saw she had a hot tub, and a high fence like Belinda's parents. By the steaming hot tub lay a towel on the grass. Right away, she started stripping, just tossing her clothes on a lawn chair, and she told me to do the same. We were quickly naked, and she led me over to the towel where we sat down facing each other. I wondered if she had forgotten about peeing because my bladder sure hadn't.

"Okay dear, just raise your legs like so," and she sat spread legged with her knees cocked so her ankles were touching her butt while I put my legs over hers and around her back while she wrapped her legs around me. Now we were sitting very close, our tits touching, our arms around each other and our pussies pressed tightly together. As she hugged her legs tightly around me, thus pulling our pussies even tighter together, she kissed me briefly, then said, "And now we kiss and pee." I didn't have to worry about trying because her hot pee gushing all over my pussy set mine off at nearly the same instant.

The sensation of kissing and peeing with our pussies pressed together was pretty indescribable except to say it was hot, vibratory and intensely pleasurable. I mean, hugging our naked bodies together felt good, the kiss was delicious, and the pressurized hot pee felt great, and put all this together with a powerful sense of relief – I mean we both really needed to pee! Of course, pee spattered everywhere like a warm fountain, but we didn't care – it felt really great and free! I could never have imagined enjoying this if it had been described to me, but I liked it very much. It was hot, wet and very sensual.

At last, well after the last of our pee was spent, the pee was beginning to chill our wet skins in the cool night air. The kiss broke, and Selma grinned, "Well, what did you think of that, Cheri?"

I laughed, "It was different, and it was great! I'd never even heard of such a thing! Of course, now we're pretty smelly..."

Selma stood, her glistening, pee-wet dark-haired pussy less than a foot from my face, "That's what the hot tub is for. Care for a quick rinse?" Yeah, she smelled like pee, but I couldn't resist, I leaned forward and licked up her slit, enjoying the sharp, bitter, salty flavor of her pee. She giggled, "No, silly, I meant a rinse in the hot tub! – Okay, okay, I was just kidding. I think it's sweet you're willing to taste my pee."

I laughed too and stood up, whereupon she dropped back to her knees and began licking my pussy. After licking up and down my crack several times, she stood back up and grinned, "You have the most beautiful blond pubic hair, besides, I couldn't let you get ahead of me on an experience like pee tasting!" Then she led me to the hot tub where we bathed each other thoroughly with many laughs and kisses. That was fun! Later, we went back to the living room, carrying our clothes, which we dropped again. And then we lay down together on the thick fluffy rug in front of the fireplace.

That rug must have been four inches thick – it was practically a mattress! Someday, I was going to have a place this nice! There, on that thick, wonderful rug, I was introduced to the joys of the sixty-nine. I think I like being on bottom best; I just loved the feel of Selma's great breasts pressed against my belly and her spread pussy hovering delectably right over my face. I mean, it's such a delightful, intimate embrace! We both came at least three times each, and once, for what must have been nearly five minutes, we tongue-fucked each other's bottoms, both of us at the same time.

Overwhelmed by the joy of the sex we had shared, I said something about not wanting the money. She said something profound-sounding about our relationship being more pure for the clear definition of our financial boundaries. I didn't understand until she added that she was able to feel more confident knowing that there was something in it for me, even though I could have anyone I wanted, and that the way things were arranged, there were no misunderstandings. I wasn't sure I understood what she meant, but something about it rang true.

Then she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face to her pussy again. I happily traced all over inside her thick-lipped cunt and sucked on her clit until she came again, wetter than ever with pussy juice running down my chin. Then she spread my knees, praised my sparse blond snatch and gave me another loving licking. And this time while I was coming she slipped the tip of a wet finger into my asshole, making me come harder than ever.

Like the last visit, overall, it was a whirlwind experience of erotic delight so intense that I went home with shaky knees. And this time, when I got home, I was so exhausted from all that sex that I just dropped into bed and slept like a baby, my hundred-dollar bill still wadded up in my hand.

The next day at school was pretty surreal during many moments. I found myself watching Ann Winters a lot during P.E.; she has really smooth soft-looking skin with no tan at all, and I was conscious that she was watching me, yet our eyes never seemed to meet at the same time. Once, I made a point of bending over in front of her in the locker room giving her a really good look at my rear. And then, when I was showering next to Belinda, trying hard not to stare at her really lovely, red-gold snatch, and those long, freckled legs, and her pink nipples, and she asks me why I've been so preoccupied the last couple of days?

Well I can't tell Belinda that I can't think right now because I'm trying not to imagine what it would be like to kiss her all over. I mean, what could I say? So, I told her I've had a lot on my mind lately and promised to explain over the weekend when I came over. Then I wondered what the hell I would tell her, I mean, Belinda's my very best friend, and we had never had secrets from each other in the past, and now, in the space of two weeks, I knew that she didn't have a clue who I was. I mean, I didn't have a clue who I was either.

What will I tell Belinda this weekend? Was I a lesbian now? Would my best friend feel differently about me? Would I lose my best friend? Can she be my best friend and not know who I really am? Was I really a lesbian? Despite my recent activities, I wasn't about to give up Bob, not so much because I loved him. Like, I have affections, but love? I was at least mature enough to know that I didn't really understand love, and I certainly had no desire to drop out of life and start a family when I was only eighteen.

Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers