The Amazing Pizza Sex-Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Bob, I liked him, enjoyed being with him, and I enjoyed sex with him, but women were becoming much more exciting for me, and the orgasms were much more intense with women. Would the excitement last, or was it because this was just a new discovery, something different? That's back to the lesbian question, and honestly, I haven't a clue. What mystified me the most was that I really didn't give a damn about who I would turn out to be. I wasn't even bothered by the fact that I was now a whore. After all, I was getting paid for having sex with Selma.

Hey, sex with Selma was great, and the money didn't hurt either. But I knew that being with Bob was a real thing. Like when I needed to show up at a party with a date, I had a date, and I wasn't alone and looking like a loser. If this is shallow, then I'm shallow. This definition thing was important for some reason, and the reason had to do with stability. I had in mind that I would be a heterosexual with bi-tendencies.

In contrast to that, I could no longer look at a woman now without wondering what she had hidden beneath her panties. Bewilderingly, I still looked at men and wondered what they had in their pants. And strangest of all, I didn't really care about what was happening to me, I mean, I was just enjoying the ride! Am I weird or what?

So, here I am, knocking on the garage door apartment of Ann's place, still in my amazing pizza sex-suit, bottle of wine in my other hand, horny as hell, and as confused as a duck in a family of swans. Ann opened the door and grinned at my pizza suit, her once-over lingering on my spandex-covered lower lips, but then, everyone's gaze seems to linger there, probably because people can't believe what they're seeing. With a chuckle she ushered me in and told me I looked really hot. "Yeah," I quipped, "And I smell like pizza, doesn't it just make ya wanta gobble me up?"

She blushed and grinned uncertainly at that, making me wonder if she wasn't straight as an arrow. She showed me around the place, it was nice and pretty roomy, too. With careful forethought, I laid my change of clothes on the sofa and sat the wine on the coffee table while praising her cool posters. Then she showed me her bedroom, which had a huge bed, and finally the bathroom, which was the only thing small about the apartment. She'd hung a clean towel on the rack by the shower for me. She told me to help myself, and turned to go. I was already unbuttoning my shirt, and I wanted to say something to keep her with me, so I spread my shirt and said, "Do you think I should consider breast enlargement?"

She didn't even turn around, she just said, "Hell, no! They're perfect!" over her shoulder and went on back to the living room. I took a quick, hot shower, dried myself off and combed my hair. I had been careful not to wash off my makeup – I don't use much, just a little bit of color to make my lashes and eyebrows visible. Now I was ready to do my casual nude walk in to the living room since I'd thoughtlessly left my clothes in there. Then, I was foiled.

There was a tapping at the bathroom door, and I heard Ann's voice, "I brought your clothes, Cheri, I'll leave them here on the dresser." Then I heard the bedroom door shut – she was giving me my privacy. Very thoughtful, if I'd wanted it, which I didn't! I went into the bedroom and put on my panties, and I put on my pink cotton blouse, but I didn't button it. I left the rest of my clothes on the dresser and padded bare foot into the living room.

"I hope you don't mind casual, but after a hot shower, if feels good to dress light," and I sat down next to her on the couch. She'd already put on a CD, poured the wine and lit a couple of scented candles. "In fact," I added, "If I weren't worried about offending you, I'd just go naked a while."

Lord, the sweet thing blushes easily, but her voice sounded calm enough, "I don't mind if you want to be naked. I think the human body is a work of art." She gave me a nervous smile, her soulful blue eyes locked on mine.

So I took a quick gulp of wine, set down the glass, stood up, tossed my shirt on the floor and peeled down my panties. She watched me, gulped some of her own wine and looked away, blushing again. I said, "I don't mind if you look at me," She was looking at me again. "In fact, I rather like being looked at."

Instead of a blush, she gave me a mildly surprised look and said, "Really? Me too! That's why I shaved." She could see she was losing me, so she explained while getting up and walking over to her desk where she turned on an iMac, "I posed for some nude pictures that are posted on the Internet." So there I stood naked as a jaybird by Ann, who was dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt and busily connecting to the Internet.

It was just another one of those surreal moments that I seemed to be having a lot of lately. And sure enough, on some amateur teenager page there were a dozen thumbnails of Ann posing nude. Ann turned and gave me a grin, "I got two hundred dollars for these, but I would have done it just for the fun." I was really starting to like Ann! Then she added, "Sometimes I just sit and look at them and imagine all the boys sitting at home at their computers at the same time as me, and they're all jacking off while staring at me naked. The thought turns me on."

I reached over her shoulder, carelessly letting one of my breasts touch her neck and tapped the mouse button on her one rather lewd pose. The thumbnail image quickly changed to a full screen shot of Ann showing her spread open, shaved pussy, a shameless dimpled grin on her face. "Wow, I really like this one, Ann." I straightened as she turned to give me a big smile.

"It's my favorite, too," she said, then turned off the computer and went back to the couch where she refilled the wine glasses. We both wordlessly drank most of our wine before one of us spoke.

It was me who broke the silence. I told her all about me and Selma, basically skimming over the specifics, but making it clear that I was having sex with an older woman for a hundred bucks a pop. She leaned toward me, listening in fascination, and when I finished she said, "Wow, that is so cool, and I thought I was hot stuff for having a few naked pictures on the net! So, what's it like, making it with another chick?"

"Oh!" I said, shocked and suddenly self-conscious of my nudity, "You mean, you never did it with a girl?"

"No," she shrugged, "But I've fucked with three different boys," then I think she started to sense my discomfort, "Oh, you thought I...and that's why you're..." and she looked at my nudity as if for the first time, and then she did a really deep blush.

Okay, so I misunderstood her from the start, that didn't mean I couldn't still seduce her. I just didn't have a clue how to go about it. I put my hand on her knee, "Well, have you ever thought about it?"

"I'm thinking about it right now," she said breathlessly.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" I asked moving closer to within a few inches of her face.

"Yes," she said softly, then as she lowered her eyes to my breasts, she added, "I think you're just about the sexiest most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but I don't know if I'm ready to uh..."

I reached up and stroked her left breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel her nipple hardening under the cotton tee shirt. Like Selma had done to me, I spoke so close to her mouth that I knew she would feel my breath in her mouth, "Wouldn't you like to take off your pants so I can look at your pretty pussy? If you will, I promise it will turn me on to look at it."

She swallowed, and I didn't have to look down to know she was pulling down her shorts, and suddenly I realized how I could turn her own to the point of overcoming her inhibitions about making it with another female. "Would you like it if I beat off while watching you pose for me?"

"Gosh yes!" she said raising her eyebrows, then she gave an excited grin, "I wouldn't mind that at all!" So I pulled back a little to give her room, and she stood, pulling down her shorts, and then stripping off her tee shirt. Then she stood before me and propped one hand on her hip, "Well, Cheri, see anything you like?"

I spread my legs and put my hand on my pussy and began to massage it while I looked at her body, "Yes, oh yes," I said, "touch your pretty breasts for me, yesss... make the nipples hard!" I was really getting excited watching her sensuously massage her pink-nippled breasts, and she was getting into it too. She put one foot on the couch beside me, giving me a really nice view of her smooth pussy lips, running her hands slowly over her hips and touching herself lightly, then because I think she could tell I was close to coming, she spread her pussy with her fingertips.

She was pinkish red inside and glistening with moisture. It was a tiny pussy inside – I could see how I could have my tongue in her vagina and still be rubbing her clit with the base of my tongue. I couldn't imagine how a dick would ever fit into that little vagina. I cried out a little as I came, leaning forward to pant on those open petals. She didn't have much smell, but I could just detect a faint sweet whiff of musk, which really put the icing on my orgasm. But I never touched her during this. As I sat back, catching my breath, she sat beside me and gently touched my arm.

"It was really sexy watching you come," she said, and I could tell from her flushed cheeks that she was in a pretty intense state of excitement herself, "It was one of my fantasies, doing that... touching and showing myself... I mean... in front of you specifically! I thought about doing this for the past two nights, just posing naked in front of you. And you getting so excited that you just had to beat off! I mean if you only knew..." She bit her lower lip, but she was looking at me adoringly.

I smiled, "You mean you've beat off a bunch of times thinking about what we just did?" She nodded shyly. "Well, then I'm glad to make your dream come true." I leaned close to her parted lips, "You poor darling, you must need to come pretty bad by now, don't you?"

"Uh, I guess," she half gasped, and then I kissed her. She kissed back eagerly, a sexy wet kiss with our tongues licking each other. Gently I reached down and brought her hands up to my breasts. She cupped them, squeezing gently then lightly touching my nipples. I touched her breasts, and we just went on kissing and fondling each other's breasts.

Finally without really pulling back, I spoke softly in her mouth, "Would you spread you legs for me?" I kissed her before she could answer, working her left nipple with my fingers, "I just want to feel your smooth pussy," I ran my tongue slowly around her lips, and she sucked on it sweetly.

She was still sucking my tongue when she kind of muttered around it, "I guess touching it won't hurt anything." I felt her legs spread then I lowered my right hand from her breast down over her smooth tummy and down between her legs. She was unbelievably smooth, no stubble or anything at all, it was a smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom.

I stopped kissing her without moving my face away, my hand still cupping her smooth little pussy, "How did you get it so smooth and soft? A razor and baby powder?"

"No," she giggled, "I spent most of a summer's pay last summer to have it done with a laser.

"When you opened it," I was giving it little squeezes now, and she sighed with pleasure. "When I looked, I mean, it didn't look big enough to take a dick."

She giggled again, "Don't worry, it stretches." I kissed her giving her bald little pussy a harder squeeze, and she whispered, "That feels so good, Cheri, go ahead and put your fingers in me if you don't believe me." I slowly slid my middle finder inside her vagina which was already very wet. It was snug, but as I rolled it around, I pushed in my forefinger as well. Now her vagina was very tight, or she was gripping my fingers with it as I began moving them in and out. She pulled away from my feverish kisses and whispered, "Go ahead; put in another one."

I couldn't hardly believe I was able to get the third one in, but by now I realized, she was using her vagina muscles on me. She had an amazing grip. I knew that I didn't need to touch her clit, it was so close to her vagina, it was already getting a good rubbing and she was breathing hard now as I finger fucked her. It was so sweet, finger-fucking her tight, young, tiny little pussy, and it was arousing me terrifically, "Touch me too, please," I begged in barely a whisper. And she did.

Ann had a marvelously feather light touch as her fingers explored me, but they were also very sure fingers, dipping into my vagina several times then smearing my little clit. Her touch excited me more than I could have imagined, and we both had to stop kissing just to breathe. So, there we sat, gazing into each other's blue eyes and working each other's pussies with our fingers, our hands making sucking and slurping noises. It was a terrifically intimate moment when we began to come together, panting into each other's mouths, gaze to gaze. Her face turned very red and screwed up like she was in pain. We both moaned so loudly that I was grateful for the isolation of the garage apartment.

Afterwards, we just sat side by side, trying to recover, but still looking at each other, our hands now shyly in our own laps. She licked her lips and said slowly, "That was the best sex I ever had. It really earned the term lovemaking."

I swallowed and took a deep breath to get control of my panting, "Yes. Best for me, too. But you know, it's like that potato chip commercial where you can't just eat one."

"Yeah," she said with a knowing little smile, "I'm still horny too. Just give me a minute to catch my breath."

We drank some more wine and talked some, but both of us could feel the tension building. I just gave her a long look and said, "Stand up on the couch, I want you to come in my mouth."

"I think I'd like that," she said softly. Ann stood up, bracing one arm against the wall, and cocking one leg on the back of the couch. I bowed down before her and kissed her small foot, then her calf, and then her inner thigh. Then I put my mouth on her smooth pussy lips and split those lovely little lips to give her a french kiss like it was her mouth. Then as I continued exploring her pussy, I dug as deep in her vagina as I could with my nose, and then sucked and used my lips to chew at her outer lips. She moaned and I felt her fingers curling in my hair as I licked and sucked at her delicious silky wetness reveling in her textures. Finally I pulled back enough to focus on her incredibly tiny pussy.

I tenderly kissed her little clit and began licking the smallest circles I could around it. She was really wet now, but still had only that faintest of musky aromas. I can honestly use the word to joyful to describe the loving kisses and licks that I lavished on that little clit while probing that incredibly tight and strong vagina. She cried out, rubbing her now slippery pussy harder on my face, her hips shuddering and bucking at me.

I kept at it until she sank weakly down, half lying back on the couch arm. I kissed her sweet breasts and sucked gently at her nipples while she settled, her fingers now playing idly with my hair. "That was soooo good," she murmured, her blue eyes half lidded, "so very, very good." Then I laid down on her and kissed her mouth again. She kissed back lazily, her arms around my neck. Finally, I sat up and took a sip of wine. I was pretty horny again, but I didn't want to pressure her.

I had to ask, "Tell me how you got the strongest vagina in the west?"

She giggled, "Ben-wa balls. I can bring a guy off while sitting on his lap without moving my hips."

"Ben-what?" I asked. So she showed me these metal balls, told me they were Japanese in origin and said that she used them often, even at school. On the one hand, they were exercise, but it was still a lot like having sex to use them. I filtered this away, resolving to get me some. Then we just rested a bit and sipped more wine.

"So," I asked idly, "Now you know what I've been thinking when I look at you naked in the shower at school, so, if you weren't thinking the same thing, what were you thinking when you looked at me?"

She smiled and put her hand on my thigh, "Oh, I was thinking a lot of the same sort of thing, or rather, trying not to think about it. I've been fighting it, I'm afraid. It just seems like a big step. But of course, you are also an art course for the eye. How are you handling the horror of being queer?"

"Well," I felt really sympathetic about her doubts, "I'm not giving up my boyfriend, so I guess I can't be a full blown lesbian. But for now, at least," and I ran my eyes over her lovely slim body, "I do seem to be finding girls more exciting than men. What the hell, it's pretty hip to be bi-sexual, right?" She nodded and I continued, rubbing my hand on her thigh, "I like you very much, Ann, and I think we're going to be great friends; I just hope you aren't freaked out by sex with me because I'm really very attracted to you."

She giggled, "Yeah, I guess I'm a little freaked out, but it's exciting, too, and because you think it's a good idea, I guess I'll get a boyfriend, too. I haven't had one for nearly six months. You know, I kinda need to do something..." She sat up and was looking at me adoringly again – I think I liked getting that look from her. And I suspected that I knew what she wanted.

"I'll do anything you want me to, and you can do anything you want to me," I said simply, then I nuzzled in her long brown hair and whispered, "How do you want me lover?"

She tuned her head and kissed me and I felt her hand touching my breast, then in a breathless voice she murmured, "You could seduce a statue with a line like that! Tell you what, just scoot to the edge of the couch and lean back." I did and she still sat beside me, looking me over, touching me lightly with her fingertips, but literally touching me everywhere, she even stroked my armpit, since I had one arm thrown over my head.

"You don't have to go all the way, you know," I said gently, thinking she was hesitating, "I mean your touching is nice enough, in fact, it's very, very nice! You could easily make me come that way with your sweet fingertips."

She smiled and slid to the floor on her knees, "Don't worry, I want to do it, I'm just really enjoying looking at you, I mean," She bent over and kissed one of my calves, "you really are the most gorgeous woman!" Then she spent nearly five minutes kissing my ankles and calves, and rubbing them with her face and breasts. It was much more erotic than I would have guessed. Then she kissed my thighs and I spread them for her.

She gave that adoring gaze to my pussy and ran her fingertips through my golden pubic hair, and then finally, she spread my lower lips. Then she sort of embraced me, curling one arm under my left thigh and the other curled over my right thigh, and she kissed me, kissed my pussy like I'd kissed hers, like it was her lover's mouth. I cried out a little whoop as she really buried her face in me, once again as I'd done to her.

After quite a bit of exploration, which was very delightful for me, she settled on my clit, licking and sucking at it until I was shivering on the verge. I wrapped my legs around her and fucked at her face energetically as I came, and I came really hard, as good or better than with Selma. When I'd finally settled my thrashing and she was gently nuzzling my pubic hair, I stroked her hair and asked, "Well?"

She looked up at me and grinned, "Hell, yeah! I like it!" She reached around and grabbed my wine glass and dribbled a few drops of wine on my clit then slurped it off, then grinned at me again, "You're going to have to tell me the stuff that you and Selma do. I want to learn everything!" I still had my legs wrapped around her waist so I hugged her with my legs.