The Amazing Pizza Sex-Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said patting the couch. I waited until she had scrambled up beside me and kissed me with one of those sweet, pussy scented kisses, and then I told her about how we'd peed on each other, and about the sixty-nine position and butt licking.

"Wow," she said, plucking at one of my nipples with her finger tips, "I'm going to have to get us a six pack of beer for the next time you come over!" She gave me a sly look, "You know, I got a great view of your ass in the locker room today. It looked pretty good to me."

I glanced at my watch, the only thing I was wearing; "It's getting kind of late, what say I call my mom and tell her I'm staying the night with you. Then we can have sex all night and sleep through part of school tomorrow. We can make up a story about a flat tire. What the hell, we're seniors and expected to be occasionally irresponsible teenagers."

Her grin was so wide, even her dimples had dimples, "Cheri, I love you, girl. Let's go to bed!"

"Not so fast, Ann," I said, "Before we do anything, would you mind bending over for me." She just grinned and turned around, kneeling doggie style on the couch. I kissed her lovely calf muscles, then up the backs of her thighs. Then I spread her white bottom with my hands and began to lick her pale brown pucker, a really cute little asshole. Then I frenched it, sticking my tongue in only for little probes at first, then gradually fucking her ass harder and harder with my tongue while my fingers explored her vagina, and my other hand concerned itself with worrying her clit. She had a long come, and a noisy one, too, crying out my name over and over, panting, gasping and even shrieking a few times. Ann is definitely a party to fuck! People should never underestimate the quiet ones!

To say the least, the night I spent with Ann was the best sex I'd ever had, and we sure had a lot of it. She turned out to be really into playing with my bottom too, which endeared her to me, but the sexiest thing about Ann was that once she decided to go wild, the sky was the limit. She's got this plan for a couple of weeks from now, where we get and seduce someone, a guy or a girl, or a couple and have a roman orgy of some sort, complete with shrimp cocktails, wine and sex games. I have an idea that is going to be a weekend to remember!

Meanwhile, I got to school just in time for my P.E. class where I assured Belinda that we were still on for this weekend. She wanted to know if we should invite some guys over for sex on Saturday night, so I said sure; I'd have Bob show up at her place about 8:00 o'clock. She's inviting a guy she's been seeing, Dennis, a blond tennis player who's something of a hunk. I was supposed to show up at her place as soon as I got off work on Friday night.

She's still giving me funny looks, like she knows me too well not to realize that something was different about me. We showered together after class, and she remarked that I was looking very physically fit. If she only knew how much exercise I'd been getting! I made a real effort at not noticing how great and physically fit Belinda looked, I mean, it was getting obvious to me that athletic chicks turn me on a lot – well any woman with nice calf muscles. And speaking of great shapes in female form, Ann gave me a wink in the locker room, and I gave her one back. I thought I might call Ann after work tonight and maybe drop by, but decided to play it by it ear. It was a good thing I decided that, as it turns out. Selma called for me at work and left a message to drop by on my way home.

So, here I am knocking on Selma's door again, and as usual, with flutters in my stomach because I didn't know what to expect, and was looking forward to being surprised. She answered the door wearing an attractive, but somewhat old fashioned looking dress. It was a blue and white print with a loose, flowing sort of skirt that came down to just below the knees. It had a nice neckline, though, showing a generous amount of cleavage. And she was wearing earrings, a necklace, and high heels. She looked ready to go out.

She invited me in and handed me a very strong rum and coke, told me to drink up and said she'd be right back. I'd finished a gulp or two of the drink when she bustled back in carrying a big box and a couple of smaller boxes. She'd bought me an outfit, similar to hers, but with different colors, but complete with jewelry, a purse and heels, all of which she had me put on immediately. Everything fit perfectly and looked nice, although it wasn't something I'd have bought for myself.

The purse contained an assortment of items, but I didn't really have time to look through it before she was hustling me out the door, and voila! A limo had appeared. The chauffeur (a female) opened the door, and we got in the back, and it was only then that it occurred to me that despite being all dolled up, I wasn't wearing any panties. Not really a problem in a slightly longer than the knee skirt, but it seemed a little strange. The limo had a built in bar, and Selma handed me a glass of champagne. "Thanks, Selma, but really what's the deal? What's going on?"

"Oh, let's just say that a certain stock market deal went very well today, and now I'm officially rich, so I felt like going out to celebrate and wanted my favorite lover along. So see? No big mystery."

I smiled, "Selma, you're always mysterious, it's part of your nature." I thumbed my necklace at her, "Are these real pearls?"

She smiled back, "Why, thank you dear for calling me mysterious, every woman likes to hear that, and of course the pearls are real, as are the diamonds in your earrings and the emerald in your dinner ring, and your purse is real alligator, Gucci, actually. You can keep those trappings of course, we're really celebrating!" and then she giggled. Actually giggled. I'd never seen her like this, and although I hadn't started to know her well until very recently, I had known her for years, and Selma giggling definitely didn't fit! It suddenly really struck me as more than just out of character for Selma. She was scaring me.

"Sure," I said slowly, "but tell me, Selma, what do you mean by rich?"

She sighed happily, "Well, since all this does concern you in a way... I bought a bunch of stock in a private company as a sort of persuader on a business deal about a year ago, a lot of people would have said I was ripped off, and explaining the loss to my company was a bitch, nearly cost me my job." She paused to giggle again, "So as punishment for the expense report, they made me pay for the stock out of my savings, but the private company went public yesterday with a super new product and the stock just shot through the roof."

She gave me what is best described as a shark's grin, "And today I sold my holdings for a tidy profit. After taxes and trading fees and so forth, I'm now worth over twenty something million dollars, and so," she made a sweeping gesture with her champagne glass, "I retire!"

I still didn't know where this was going, and felt pretty nervous for some reason, I mean, I could imagine the number twenty, and I had a vague idea about the word million, but twenty something million was a concept beyond me, "So, and how does this concern me?"

She gave me a more serious look, "Cut to the chase, eh? Good girl! Okay. I'm putting up my house for sale, and in a few weeks, I leave on a world cruise, so as much as I've enjoyed our brief relationship, it is going to end soon." I know it was silly, but these words hurt more than a little, and it must have showed in my face, because she hastened to add, "Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you, darling. After all, your original incentive was to buy a better car, and since I won't need it when I'm gone, I've decided to sell you my car for..." she did some mental calculations then smiled, "three hundred dollars."

I gulped, "You're going to sell me a nearly new Mercedes for three hundred dollars?"

"Oh, I don't expect you to keep it, dear, that would be foolish, what with the upkeep and the insurance and all," and she made a shrugging gesture, "But you can sell it, buy you a nice, practical Toyota and use the rest for college. Should be enough to put you through. It's their top of the line, except for their limos."

"Selma, you're talking about a car that would pay for all of my college education and then some, even after buying a Toyota," I stopped, speechless for a moment, "I mean, it was never about the money..." Then reality bit me in the ass - I have this regrettable truthful streak, totally out of character, I know, but that is the way it is. I sighed, "Okay, the first time was about the money to talk me into giving it a try, but... you're not only fun, Selma, you're like my... mentor, you know?" Okay, even at the moment, I realized I was being REALLY silly, but I was feeling abandoned – well... dumped!

Selma looked at me sympathetically for a moment, then handed me a card, "I'll miss you too, Cheri, probably more than you can imagine, believe it or not. But people move on, and there'll be times in your life when you have to change your feathers like I'm doing. That card, by the way, is a friend of mine about my age and of similar tastes. I arranged for you to deliver her a pizza earlier tonight. She liked what she saw very, very much and would be very, very interested in being your new, ah, mentor."

My mind, as it were, boggled. I knew intuitively whom she meant – 3239 Bennington with olives and extra cheese. At the time of the delivery to the definitely borderline-mansion, I had thought, what is such a glamorous lady doing ordering a pizza? She was a redheaded woman wearing a tennis outfit, but she could have stepped right off a magazine cover. I mean, this woman was really beautiful, and coincidentally, as covered with freckles as my friend Belinda.

In fact, I remember at the time thinking, this is how Belinda will look seven to ten years from now, and let me tell you, this woman was one freckled Aphrodite with rich curves, sexy legs and moderate sized breasts. And sure, the woman had looked me over; I mean, everyone looked at my pizza costume that way! The lady was maybe two or three years younger than Selma and even prettier, and obviously athletically inclined, I mean, she had legs that I was jealous of! I looked at the card - 'Rachel Greene' and a phone number was all the card said. "This is very thoughtful, Selma," I said softly, repressing a sigh, "Whether I use it or not, you went out of your way, and very thoughtfully, too, and I do appreciate it."

She smiled, "Well, I'm not gone yet, and we have quite an evening ahead of us, and who knows, I might blow into town now and then and look you up. In fact, you can count on it! Rich I may be, but Cheri, in the last two weeks, you have given me my youth back, and that's something money can't buy!" She gave me a really sweet kiss, and I felt a little guilty for having been pouty, then she got a mischievous look, "You know, next week, about Wednesday, I have a little overnight trip to New York to sign some papers. If you want to go, I could hire you as my um, secretary, and we could do a little shopping, turn it into a two day trip, and on the way... Have you ever heard of the Mile High Club, dear?"

We both busted out laughing, and finally, I said, "Yeah, I've heard of that club, and luckily, I passed typing last year, so Mom might even believe the secretary angle!"

Selma grinned, "Leave that to me, I'll talk to your mom. Meanwhile, we're here!"

'Here' turned out to be the most fancy restaurant in town. We were seated at a corner table in an alcove virtually screened from most of the restaurant by plants. The waiter handed us menus, took our drink order and left. "Selma, I'm not too hungry..." I began. But that wasn't what it was about. It was about sex in public. These dresses were practically designed for it. Even though I only ordered a dessert, it wasn't easy talking to the waiter while Selma was fingering me under the table, meanwhile Selma was sitting as cool as a cucumber, only her right lower arm out of sight. Later, she ate me out in a stall of the women's room with another woman in the next stall! Even though we were as quiet as possible, I know the woman had to suspect something was going on in the next stall.

Okay, I had thought I was pretty cool, and certainly not easily surprised - well, except by Selma, but our next stop shocked even me. We went to a somewhat cheesy strip club - No, not one of those clubs where screaming women stuffed one dollar bills down men's tight pants, I mean a borderline sleazy 'ALL NUDE GIRLS' standard, suburban, totally-nude strip joint. We were the only women there who weren't on stage. I blushed the whole time, but I sure got more than one eyeful!

Then after watching about seven or eight strip acts, Selma tells me to pick out a girl. I thought she was just being whimsical, but I was honest and picked out a brunette who had the best legs that I'd seen in the place. Selma picked out a dyed redhead who was clearly the youngest girl working in the club - I'd guess she was maybe nineteen or twenty. At which point, I had to ask, "Selma, Rachel is a knockout, I mean, how come you and her..."

Selma motioned to a naked waitress as she absently remarked, "We have and occasionally do, but haven't you guessed? When I said we had similar tastes, it's a taste for firm young girls about your age." I thought of how great Ann was and how much I had enjoyed her, and couldn't blame Selma a bit.

Then I thought of Ann again, "Say, I have a friend in school who's recently discovered that she likes girls. She's extremely attractive. What would you say to the two of us throwing you a little 'all girl going away party' for your trip around the world? It would be my pleasure to arrange it, and of course, as the guest of honor, we could do whatever you want." By now, the naked waitress had arrived, and Selma was, for once, the open-mouthed one. I guess I'd surprised her. She motioned me to wait a minute and spoke at length quietly with the waitress. As the waitress hustled off, Selma turned back to me, clearly emotionally affected.

"That is so sweet of you to offer, and naturally, I accept. We'll make the arrangements when I know my schedule better, and meanwhile," she did her brief smile, more her old self, "I've arranged for us a special entertainment, the real reason we came here." Next comes the part that shocked me most of all.

The naked waitress came back a few minutes later, and we were led to a private room in the back, basically set up kind of like a living room. The naked waitress seated us on a sofa and disappeared again. No more than a minute later, the two women we'd picked out showed up, still naked, and each carrying a magnum of cheap champagne and four glasses. I discovered my muscular brunette was named Sugar (?), and she sat on my lap and poured champagne for me and for herself.

The slim, young redhead seated herself on Selma's lap and poured for them. Her name was Tiger. Wow. To put it simply, after some very superficial conversation, the two women went down on us while we made out with each other. Sugar made sure I had a good orgasm, and Tiger seemed to do as well for Selma. Then Selma asked the two women to sixty-nine until both came.

They obeyed cheerfully while we ran our hands over their bodies just feeling of everything. It was erotic, weirdly romantic and very bizarre, and not just a little perverse. Which naturally means, I enjoyed the hell out of it. What can I say? The world was a wilder place than I had dreamt of in my philosophy. I never saw any money change hands, and I had no idea what it cost.

I slept like a rock that night, and the next day, my head was full of thoughts about things - I'm sure Belinda found me more distracted than ever, because I totally was. One of the things my head was spinning about was seeing Belinda tonight. There was no question about my telling her the truth, but how I would tell it, or bring it up, and how she would take it - I just had no idea.

Would I call Rachel? How would I explain to my mom about the Mercedes? – Well, Selma would probably take care of that somehow. Was I really flying to New York next week?

At least I got one thing off my mind. I took Ann aside during P.E. and told her about my idea for an all-girl-going-away sex party for Selma, and she was enthusiastic - and I mean, Very. But should I tell Belinda about Ann? I could tell her everything else, and would have to, but telling about Ann was a little different, I mean, that was Ann's business as well as mine. So, I decided that I would keep that private for the time being - that was one more thing I didn't have to spin my head about. No, I sighed, I had to be honest with Belinda, so I would have to talk to Ann about it in chemistry class. Life was so complicated.

As soon as I got off work, I headed over to Belinda's without changing out of my pizza outfit. Belinda had never seen me in it, and since it was the outfit that had started all this, I figured it was a good way to introduce the subject. Belinda thought the outfit was hilarious, and as she mixed us rum and fruit punch, she made a number of jokes about how I looked. I sat back on her couch, watching her make the drinks and noticing how she looked. She was dressed in a tee-shirt and cutoffs, no shoes, and I just couldn't take my eyes off her shapely, freckled legs. Would I be this attracted to Rachel? She walked over, handed me a drink and sat down on the divan across from me and said, "So, are you ready to spill your guts about why you've been so mysterious lately?"

So, I told her everything, even about Ann (she had given me the go ahead in chemistry class), and of course, this being a rather long story, we were on our third drinks by the time I finished. We were sitting facing each other, cross-legged on the floor. We had abandoned the furniture by the end of the second drink. "Well," I concluded, "What do you think?"

She grinned, obviously a wee bit tipsy, "You're sure more colorful than I gave you credit for. I mean, wow, fucking your neighbor, your boyfriend and a lady named Selma! And now you have money for college!" She suddenly looked more serious, "Are you going to call this Rachel, too? I mean, you've told me how much fun Selma is, but how is this affecting you? What's it really like, having sex with a woman? Do you think you'll turn gay?"

I had to grin, "Belinda, I don't think anyone turns gay or straight, that's just who you are, but I do think anyone can be bisexual. I sure as hell am, I mean, I'm not giving up boys, but I'm not giving up girls either. As for what it's like? I think sex with girls is a blast, but I guess you have to try it to know how you'll like it."

Belinda looked thoughtful, "Well, I have to admit that I've wondered about it, but I'm not at all sure I want to find out how I'd feel," she shrugged, "Like, what if I liked it too much, or something?" I wasn't sure what to think of that remark, so I let it pass as Belinda gulped down the last of her drink. At least she wasn't shocked or acting any different towards me.

I finished my drink a moment later, "Is the pool heated up?" It was our tradition. Whenever Belinda's parents were away, we always started our weekend off by skinny-dipping in the pool. Like I knew that Belinda had already placed a couple of terry cloth robes on one of the poolside tables for when we climbed out dripping. Then we'd usually go back inside and get pretty drunk, only this time we'd started the drinking first, probably because Belinda wanted me to talk. What can I say? It had worked like a charm.

Belinda grinned enthusiastically at my question, "You thinking about a skinny dip?" I grinned back, and we stripped on our way out to the pool. Belinda didn't even bother turning on the lights, but the moon was out so we could see pretty well. For once, I didn't look at Belinda as she stepped out of her shorts. I guess I didn't want to be reminded how attracted I was to her, so I just jumped on in the pool, and I heard her splash in behind me. We swam around, splashing each other for a while, and then we all but collided in the middle of the pool, and I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from splashing me, then suddenly we both became instantly aware that we were naked and hugging our bodies together. Belinda kind of froze, but she didn't pull away either.