The Amazon Ch. 2

Story Info
The Amazon Warrior finally has Jack right where she wants.
1.6k words
4.44
41k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack saw many things flash in his head, from the moment he first saw Alexis at work in her short black miniskirt and black ankle boots, to the excitement of when he approached her house and she answered the door, to the current moment and the situation he found himself in. There was no doubt about it; she set out a snare and he walked right into it. Right into the middle of her trap, leaving him bent over in the doggystyle position on her sawhorse. His arms were on the black padded armrests and his wrists were in the black cuffs attached to the armrest. His legs were on the legrests and his ankles were also secured tightly in cuffs attached to the legrest. He was tightly bound and caught like a ferocious animal that had been whipped into submission. He was gagged with a black horse-bit in his mouth so he could not scream out; his moans were muffled and no one could hear him or rescue him. Rick was not only at her mercy, but he was going nowhere.

He struggled briefly, and in vain, as he could not see her behind him but could feel her presence behind him. He felt her deerskin brown gloved hands reach on his sides, and slowly slide to his ass and gently squeeze. Almost simultaneously he could have sworn he heard her purr with pleasure as her hands dug into him. “Get ready, my captured warrior. This is the part we have both been waiting for. Don’t worry, hun, you will be conquered quickly the first time, though it may be a slight shock to your system. Hold on for the ride, baby.” He could not see her face but could almost feel her smile as she said “You better grab something to hold on to, this is going to be a little bumpy. Something I’m sure a strong man like you is SO not used to!”. Jack let out a few muffled “Mmmmppphhh’s!!” as if to beg her desperately to stop, but Alexis only laughed wickedly and replied “I’ve talked to one of the girls at work before anyway, Jack, and know that you have fucked her doggystyle. You know how the girls at the office will talk. This is no different, well, except...the roles are a bit reversed. Oh baby I won’t lie to you anymore. The first time will probably take a long time, and I guarantee you that I am going to pump you so hard and ride you like a bitch, the same way you did to her. My only decision remains on whether I will conquer you as a tribal enemy or a mate”...

Her shoulder-lengthed deerskin gloved hands remained attached to his ass as he felt a small poke right at the entrance of his hole. Jack tensed up incredibly tight and thought to himself oh boy this is it, what have you got yourself into? She is incredibly hot but is it worth it? Not like I have a choice, I just hope I enjoy this... She felt him tense up and replied “It’s ok, we’ll grease you up real good first. I want you to feel me slide into you babe”. Alexis released her savage grip on Jack and moved elsewhere in the room to get something. He heard her digging around in a drawer for a moment and pick up something else he guessed was laying next to the drawer. That must have been what he know saw was a mirror, and Jack saw her slide it under the sawhorse. “I not only want you conquered, hun, but I want you to see me do it.” Jack would now be able to see Alexis wearing her wild amazon outfit complete with warpaint on her gorgeous face, thighhigh deerskin boots, and a very short deerskin skirt hugging her tight little body, move in behind him and pump him like the huntress she was. And as she approached, he could see the other thing that she had grabbed in the reflection of the mirror: A squeeze tube of lubrication. Oh no I’m in for it now, he thought. Sure enough, he saw her open up the squeeze tube and felt the lubrication fall on his muscle-tightened ass. She took her gloved finger and began to slide the lubrication on, in, and around his asshole. “Finally, cowboy, you’re ready”, she quietly cooed.

Sweating beads, Jack saw her, in the mirror underneath his sawhorse, tighten the straps of her black strap-on dildo and bounce it a few times to make sure it was securely strapped around her waist. Her entire body looked totally hot, but he was not yet sure what to think of a large plastic member sticking out. Now, however, it did not matter if he wanted it or not. It was coming regardless. She grabbed the insides of his thighs and guided her plastic cock inside his hot, tensed ass. She immediatly saw him arch his back and felt him struggle, much to her joy. Oh, she was going to enjoy this tremendously.

The hardcore kinky sex had begun, and he was her toy. He could see her taking him in the mirror, guiding her member inside him. This should be the other way around, he thought. I can’t believe this!! The pain! The pleasure! I can’t take it anymore!! He would have screamed those words out loud if only he wasn’t gagged. She slowly slid inside him, listning to him moan and almost cry, saying things like “Sssshhhhhh!!! Its ok, you can do it, its almost inside you all of the way, give in to it...” After getting it in all the way she began to rock back and forth, the strap-on sliding in him like a well-oiled machine. Alexis continued to ride him like a wild animal and enjoyed every moment of it. “Now I know your used to the other way around, but now you can know what it is like for a woman to be taken doggy-style. To have a woman hover over you, to be dominated and lose control, to struggle at your leather cuffs, I truly hope you are enjoying this as much as I am.” Jack was so nervous but he was so incredibly excited at the same time. He wanted her to stop pumping him, but his hard cock told him otherwise and he knew it. He wasn’t supposed to be so aroused by this, but he was. He was giving himself in to his Amazon Warrior Princess and he loved it. He felt a lot of pain, but he found himself rocking back and forth to her pumping motion. She pumped him and rocked him, holding onto him, staring down at his cuffed and naked body. She saw how his head tilted up and his back arched; a sign she had noticed many times before that a man wanted more. “Mmmmm...I thought you might get into this. I knew you could do it Jack! I am glad that you gave in to me. Now it will be much more enjoyable for both of us. Hang on tight, the ride is going to get wilder...”

Jack cringed as she shoved in deeper and almost jumped out of his skin as she hit an incredibly sensitive part of his body inside. She rocked him and thrusted, driving him wild. He felt an incredible sensation surround him and lost control, screaming violently but loving every plunge. He was so close to cumming but didn’t realize it could be done without actually touching his rock hard dick. “Now is time for my decision, baby...enemy or mate. And only mate gets his naughty cock stroked....hmmmmmm.” There was a pause in the fucking and what seemed to be forever before she made her decision. After feeling a coldness on the back of his neck, she leaned forward, and whispered with her icy breath on the back of his neck, “And I choose you to be.....my mate”.

Almost at the same time, he felt her hands reach underneath and touch his massive, bulging hard on. Pumping with her hands now as well as her plastic rod, Jack completely got into the rhythm, rocking in motion and loving the feeling of the strapon in his ass and her well lubricated hand jacking him off. That was what sent him over the edge; in almost no time at all he bucked harder (much to her delight), moaned deeper, and began to scream wildly as his cock pulsated, shooting his cum halfway across the room and sending shivers down his spine. It was by far the best orgasm he ever had. “My, my, you enjoyed this didn’t you? See, I knew you would...” she cooed, and even giggled (which was something he had not yet heard from her but very much liked). She undid his gag and passionately gave him a kiss, running her hands through his hair, although he was much too weak to support himself on the sawhorse. “Your Amazon Warrior was very much pleased with your performance, but realize now that you are my mate you will be getting this treatment quite frequently...” Alexis and Jack both laughed, and Jack wondered what further adventures his Amazon Princess had in store for him...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Please feel free to provide any feedback or comments including any suggestions to make it better. Also let me know if you would like me to continue the series and if you have any more ideas for me (including more surprises for Jack!). I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

-coug