The Amazon Journals Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

Judging by the lips that pressed themselves against hers, familiar of course. They belonged to the blonde Cyane. Her tongue escaping Eve's lips and stealing away down her mouth. Cyane was passionately sucking Eve's lips against her own.

Constance placed herself below Eve in a 69 position. Her tongue reaching up into the woman's wet pussy, creeping inside the warm hot folds, sending Eve into a whimpering frenzy with the abuse the women were giving her. She let out a louder squeal when she felt a large object make entrance into her snatch... while two firm hands grasped her hips and forced it further inside. Eve knew right then and there of what was inside of her while a tiny but satisfying tongue played with her clit. It was something much like the phallus she had shared with her long ago lover Alissa. How this large apparatus inside of her made her belly ache with the missing of Alissa.

"Everybody stop!" Varia's voice commanded.

"Noooooo!" Eve whined as the large tool was pulled from her wet and horny pussy. Adding to her punishment in a level she could not stand.

"Shut up, Roman whore!" Varia snapped at the girl.

"Why must we stop?" Constance complained. "We were having so much fun with her."

"Because..." Varia purred into the young girls face. "I have something special in mind for her punishment to come. Aimee, come in now."

Aimee walked into the room of the great council with a cart in the door way full of many items that brought a sadistic grin to Serita's face.

The cart had fruits, sugar, sauces. It had a blanket below. There was a bowl filled with snow and alone with everything else, there was tiny little nine tail whip.

"I never mentioned anything about needing a whip." Varia said, bringing a gasp and tremble from Eve, causing a loud round of laughter and cackles from the Amazons.

"I thought my Queen would enjoy her guest having a little something special with her meal tonight." Aimee answered to her Queen.

"See that ladies, Aimee's smart." Varia cackled as she wrapped her arms around the blonde and pulled her close into a warm wet kiss to be shared between the two lovers. A slight jealous look appearing on Constance's face at the scene.

Disengaging herself from the passionate kiss with Aimee, Varia looked down at Eve, then to Sonya. "Remove her blindfold, I want her to let her eyes savor what gifts I have ordered for her's and our pleasure tonight."

Eve felt a wash of relief flush over her when she felt Sonya's hands begin to until the knot that held her blind fold in place. Her eyes giving thanks to the light of the room as she looked around with little spots of bright colorful lights flashed in her eye pupils.

When she finally got the bright colors to simmer down so that she may take in the room. She was taken by surprise with all those beautiful faces staring down at her short, tiny, and slim but radiant body. She felt herself wash over with another surprise as she noticed that they had all undressed themselves, probably before engaging in their teasing touches to her body, which left her in dire need of sexual release. She looked towards Varia who stood next to the cart they spoke of... her eyes widening with fear when she spotted the nine tailed whip.

"Please... don't hurt me." She whimpered softly as a child would.

The Amazon's around her cackling and laughing at her innocent plead of mercy, which they knew would not be answered.

"Constance..." Varia ordered the girl, motioning for her to come close for her to whisper something into her ear.

"Yes, My Queen." Constance obeyed.

"Yes, my what?" Varia pulled the girl back to her.

"Alright..." She rolled her eyes with a large smile, "Yes mommy." She giggled, then pecked Varia on the lips with a kiss before kneeling to the cart to do whatever Varia ordered her to do.

Varia saw the questioning look in Eve's eyes and merely laughed... "Yes,... though I'm not old enough to have an eighteen year old child. I could still have adopted one I found in a an old village once."

Eve found herself staring at the kneeling child like girl, who gathered a bowl with a sauce that looked to be made from fruit, and a bowl with sugar inside of it. She admired the young girl, and began thinking about what was said. If she girl were maybe eleven or twelve years of age, she would have been young enough to have been Varia's. Eve couldn't help but wonder if Varia and this girl ever actually touched one another like she did with her own mother Xena.

"Oooooh!" Serita moaned, bringing Eve's attention back to the scene. Eve stared as Constance smeared the fruit sauce in a thin straight line from the top of Serita's thigh, down to her toes, skillfully. She's done that before Eve thought as she watch the girl even more skillfully, like a cook one might say, sprinkle the sugar into the straight line of sauce.

Before rising from her knees, Constance made a slow lick through Serita's pussy lips. Causing a shiver to arise from the woman's body. "Naughty girl." Serita chuckled as she gave the girl a kiss on the lips before letting her walk away.

Eve looked around the room, watching the staring eyes lock onto hers. Varia's arms crossing her naked chest while her foot began tapping the ground. Her face looked onto Eve with a stern glare.

"Don't you fucking make me tell you what we want to watch you do!" She scowled at the dark haired Eve.

Eve was taken back by the way Varia scowled at her. She of course did have an idea, but was very afraid to be wrong... but she saw no other alternative but to risk it.

Her face moved in close to Serita's leg, her tongue lovingly extending outward towards Serita's flesh to take in the fruit sauces that streaked the woman's thigh to her toes.

Eve's tongue lapped a little patch of the sauce away from Serita's flesh before closing her lips to savor the taste. Her lips then moved slowly but directly down to Serita's toes, sucking them in to take up all of the fruit sauce that rest on them. Moaning as she began to suckle each toe one by one. Making the slowly seductive suckle and then lavishing a kisses on them before running her tongue over them, then to kiss em again.

"She's REALLY good at this." Serita moaned as she felt Eve's lips and tongue trail the straight line of fruit sauce mixed with sugar up the red heads ankle, followed by her shin to calves.

"Oh!" She groaned. "She's going to make me cum this way." Serita had always been known by how easily she could achieve orgasm. Just by looking and concentrating on her lovers sex long enough, she could make herself convulse in a small orgasm. So this was no surprise to the Amazons, but a big surprise to Eve.

"Higher!" She squealed. "Oh Gods! Go Higher, Livia."... "ouch!" She cried out at she felt Eve's teeth bite into her flesh. "Oooooh, you nasty little bitch."

Eve found herself becoming hypnotized by the movements in Serita's hips. The woman was thrusting herself into something that wasn't even there. Her whole body swallowing in the pleasure that Eve's tongue brought on over the lapping of the fruit sauces.

"YES!" She was crying out as she struggled to let Eve continue further up her thighs with her snacking on the delicious fruit.

"LIVIA!!!!" Serita cried out as her orgasm shoot through her body, rocking her every which way with satisfied lust convulsing through her.

She fell to the ground in a gasping heap, moaning softly while a large smile on her face as she roamed her hands over her naked flesh. Her breasts heavy high in the air. Her breath ragged in unison of the giggles that echoed through the chamber as the Amazons watched their sex hungry sister take in a dumb smile, as if she'd seen the faces of the Gods.

"Now, Eve..." Varia looked around and scoffed. "I'm not sure we can call that a punishment, seeing as you enjoyed it."

Eve's head lowered and her eyes stared down on the floor in sadness. Wiping a tear from her eye with her little hand as she kept her head lowered.

Placing her finger under Eve's chin and lifting her face up to her face. "Oh darling, what's the matter?"

In a whisper Eve reached her lips to Varia's ears to speak. "My pussy itches."

Varia slapped her across the face, catching her wide eyed. "Don't you dare whisper to me. You will speak up for all of my sisters to hear you."

"My... m-my..." Eve was unable to make the words form from her lips unto the women who stood and giggled and chuckled. "My... pussy itches." She mumbled the world.

"SPEAK UP!!!" Varia shouted.

"MY PUSSY ITCHES!!!" Eve cried out, bringing a series of laughter and cackles from the Amazon's who stood around in audience.

Her eyes filled with tears and anger as they glared up at Varia. Her humiliation surging through her body, bringing the hard feeling of sorrow inside. Within this sorrow, she was also feeling exquisitely turn on.

Varia walked over to her throne and called over shoulder out to Eve. "Hey, Livia, shake that ass over here."

Eve didn't want to move, but something compelled her to move over to the Amazon Queen, reluctantly.

"STOP!" Varia called out when Eve was right at the bottom of Varia's throne. Varia then looked at the young girl.

"On your knees..." she ordered.

With her hands still bound behind her in back, Eve managed to kneel again before the throne of the Amazon Queen. Staring her angry eyes into those of the woman who commanded her sexual torment.

"Constance." Varia called to her adopted daughter. "Give Livia a little taste of her pussy pie for me, baby."

Pushing Eve lower to where her bum was once again in the air, Constance landed a couple of swats on her new playthings buttocks before pushing her small fingers into the squealing girls pussy.

"Oooooh!" Eve moaned as she felt those tiny fingers penetrated her hot, wet pussy from behind her up in the air, ass.

"Yes..." Varia groaned as her own fingers found entrance to her pussy while watching the nasty scene of her daughter finger fucking her slave. "Pump those tiny fingers in her cunt for mommy, dear."

Constance lowered her head down to Eve's buttocks and let her lips plant soothing kisses over the small woman's cheeks. Her tongue extending itself over her tender reddened flesh, slowly lapping up the small welts as her fingers drove in and out of Eve's pussy.

"Don't stop." Eve found herself moaning. "Please keep doing that... Please don't stop... please don't stop... don't stop... don't... OHHH GODS!"

Eve was pushing back into Constance's fingers, trying her best to get them as deep into her wet juice dripping sex as possible. Her passion arise with the feeling of pleasure building more and more in her body. Her belly trembling inside as she felt the heat burning hotter with every in thrust made by Constance's fingers.

"Oooooh, my goodness." Serita jeered. "It looks like our Queen's slave is enjoying herself too much."

"You are right as always Serita." Varia agreed.

Eve was far too lost in her pleasure to pay any attention to the women in the room. The only person that she wanted to keep her concentration on was her lover and mistresses adopted daughter, Constance.

"Enough, dearest." Varia said to Constance. "Let her taste her juices now, before we punish her further."

"Yes mommy." Constance looks lustfully into her step mothers eyes.

Eve becomes irritated by the sudden withdrawal of the young girls fingers from her pussy. Only to find herself even more aroused when Constance takes hold of her hair and commands Eve to suckle her little fingers.

"Mmmmm" Eve moans as her lips close seductively over Constance's fingers, savoring her dirty pussy juices that smeared them.

"Yeah, Livia." Sonya knelt beside the two, her hands fondling at Eve's breasts. Squeezing them and bouncing them in her hands. "Suck those nasty fingers, you whore."

"ENOUGH!" Came the loud command from Varia. "Before we carry on through the night of her punishment, I am granting one cum for this slut." She stepped down to Eve who stared into her eyes. "One cum for you and only one, do you understand me Livia."

Eve nodded slowly as Varia looked to her Amazon sisters, nodding to them as a sign of what to do. Sonya rose up and she and Daphmina left the room for a short moment while Varia stood above Eve with a wicked smile on her face as she ordered Cyane to hold Eve's shoulders. Then looking down to Eve and taking the young girls chin into her hand and slowly lowering her lips down to Eve's for a sweet and tender kiss. Their lips making a fine tune in the air as their eyes remained locked onto one another.

Varia made a low moan as she tasted Eve's juices on her lips from her resent suckling off of Constance's own fingers.

As Eve and Varia let their kiss come to an end, Sonya and Daphmina entered the room with a long, pure white, satin sheet. Cyane lifted Eve to her feet, the young girl looking from Sonya to Daphmina, her body heat rising slowly as she took to heart what they were playing to do with it.

Sonya placed her end of the satin white sheet in Serita's hands. Daphmina doing the same, giving her end to Aimee. Cyane and Constance standing left and right to Varia, watching as the two women with the sheet began to circle Eve slowly.

Eve felt her skin shiver as the sheet rubbed over her shoulders and chest, wrapping gently around her body. Her lips curved into a large smile as her flesh took to the sensual pleasurable feeling of the thin pure white satin touching her all over her body.

"Now my sisters." Varia let out a breathless command to Sonya and Daphmina. Who obeyed by placing Eve's arms over their shoulders.

Eve's right arm over Daphmina's shoulder, as her left draped over Sonya's. The two strong women then reached down and took the light headed woman's knees, there by lifting her up into the air. Her legs forced spread apart as she allowed herself to be propped up on these women.

Aimee gave her end of the satin to her sister with a passionate kiss embrace and break. She then walked behind Eve, crouching seductively to allow Serita to give her her end of the satin again. Leaving the sheet spread out long under Eve's spread legs.

"Now my Amazons." Varia strained to speak in her breathlessness. Her passion arising as she took in the exquisitely arousing scene before her.

Serita and Aimee winked at one another as they slowly rose the sheet up into Eve's hot throbbing sex. Letting a gust of wind enter through the opening of the chamber. Other Amazon's out side, looking in on the enchanting scene.

Eve let out a low exotic moan as the satin began to makes it sensual wave between her legs. Seeming to breath its cool, seductively soft self into her open sex. Her head arching back as her eyes closed. Her body taking in the wonderful feeling of the very soft fabric rubbing at her lower opening, with the help of the two Amazon sisters, causing the waves to make the right movement into her.

"Eve is so beautiful, mother." Constance whispered into Varia's ear. The Queen taking her adopted daughter close to her as her eyes tailed to her other side, locking into the eyes of the blonde Cyane. Their hands embracing as they stood and watched the exotic show before them.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Varia kissed Constance's forehead as they watched on. "This is far from over, dearest. You will have her all to yourself by night fall."

Constance stared at Eve's body. Her blood boiling with the lust she felt for her. Much like the way she felt for Chrissy. Of course, Chrissy was far from allowing her heart to be shared with another woman. Constance hoped and prayed to her Amazon Goddess in the heavens above, that Eve would be willing to share it.

"Yessssss." Eve hissed as she felt herself build to orgasm, a long awaiting orgasm the satin was going to present to her.

Eve's head had come back down to be throw back again into the air as the tears of happiness swelled from her eyes to fall for her smiling lips to take taste of as she squealed in delight.

Her body arching and convulsing softly as she felt the waves course through her, bringing her higher and higher into the heavens of sexual bliss.

She opened her eyes and stared at Constance, Varia, and Cyane. Her mind reeling with the energy of sexual rush that surged through her and sparked her internal fuse. She was contempt with giving herself to every last Amazon in this room and outside of it, until she had gained their forgiveness.

Seeing as she was being pleasured by their charming use of satin sheets, she knew then and there that this would be a long and time consuming chore. A chore she'd love every waking day of her life.

The Amazon's watched with utter lustful gleams in their eyes, as Eve threw her body back and forth, her face grimacing as she found herself finally letting loose into the throws of her orgasm. Her body rocking in the arms of her new Amazon lovers as they held her up for the sheet to do its desirable work to her.

Eve shuddered and trembled in her orgasm with one thought in her mind... the name of the only person she'd loved and left behind.

Alissa Her mind screamed in orgasmic agony.

Alissa Her heart pounded in the walls of her chest.

Alissa...

* * * * *

To Continue in "T.A.J II – Constance's Gift.

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers
12