The Amazon Journals Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

Eve felt her body near the convulsing orgasm that tired to heave way through her small body. Her sex muscle clenching down hard as she felt the flow of her own natural womanly juices escape her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Eve was rocking her body in an up and down motion to the wonderful feeling of the warm mouths suckling at her flesh…. "YES!!!"

"Oh!" Constance gasped as she released Eve's nipple. Her small firm butt in Varia's hand. "Ooooh mommy! My pussy is itching sooo bad!"

Eve let out a silent giggle as she remembered hearing Constance saying those words she herself had said to her own mother… Xena… that wonderful lover and hero that she called, mother.

The two women had lead Eve into her own personal hut. Varia turned to Constance and asked her to wait outside for a moment.

"Okay, well hurry up… it's freezing." Constance complained.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch." Varia laughed. "Try doing something else for a change."… she disappeared from her adopted daughters sight into the hut.

"Eve." She spoke softly.

Eve, who had just this moment ago, laid upon her bed in complete exhaustion, looked up at the Amazon Queen who spoke her name just now.

"I'm telling you, hon." Varia began. "I saw the way Constance was looking at you… I think she feels that she's falling in love with you. I'm very concerned about that."

"I don't know if I can love her like that, Varia." Eve told her.

"I know…" Varia held her hand up in a silence gesture to Eve. "I know… You've told me about Alissa and the whole deal of her being the last and only love of your life."

She pulled a red sash from a chest in Eve's room. A chest Eve was told earlier in her stay, not to open.

"I do believe however,… that you might be able to help me with her." Varia sat behind Eve. She slowly began to remove Eve's robe from her body, Eve's naked form brought light to the room.

"Aimee wants to betroth herself to Constance." Varia told Eve. "They were once very close and in love. Lately however… things have began to calm down. I know they belong together, and I know you can help me with them."

"If I can help you, I'd love to." Eve told her.

"Good…" Varia was looking down at the time, and then turned her eyes up into Eve's. "I love her so much."

Constance waited outside in the cold, thinking about the sexual enjoyments of the day passed with Eve. She was lost in her wet feeling rushing through her loins, causing her head to spin even more.

"Constance." Varia called from inside of the hut.

With a heavenly smile on her lips, just picturing the pussy she was about to enjoy for the rest of the night to come.

"Coming." She answered gleefully as she opened the front of the hut where her love making would move on through the night.

She stopped dead in her tracks as she came face to face with two women who stood before her in all of their naked glory. One being her mother of adoption the other being her new lover.

Her breath was completely taken away as her eyes locked on the sight of her new lover Eve standing naked, her eyes staring seductively while her hand's rested on her own hips, posing in her black stalkings, with a big red bow tied over her breasts.

"Oh my." Constance was standing stark still in the dim light, looking on into the eyes of the beautiful, enticing form of Eve.

"Come here, Constance." Varia motioned with her finger. "Come over here and unwrap your birthday present baby."

Eve giggled slightly as she watched Varia sit in the far corner of the hut. Her legs drawn wide open as her hand moved down into her sex. Her eyes glazed over with sensual lust as she watched her daughter draw closer to the warrior woman who stood as tall as her short form possibly could.

"Wow." Was all the spoken conversation that Constance could muster from behind her lips, and out her vocals.

With a short laugh of enjoyful delight, Eve reached her hands forth and took the young girls face in her hands. "That was about one of the sweetest thing's anybody has ever said to me… thank you."

With that, she planted a delightful kiss upon Constance's lips before soothingly stroking her face and offering herself as a gift.

"Unwrap me, and play with your new toy as you wish." Eve's soft voice causing a much greater stir in Constance's pussy.

"I…" her voice was stuck in a crocking manner. "i… want… to…"

"Yes?" Her face flushed red as Eve held her eyes with her own. "Tell me, Constance. Tell me what you want."

"I want to have you …" Constance looked at Varia and back at Eve. Her face glowing with pure embarrassment at what she was about to ask. "I want to have you foot to head."

Eve knelt before the girl and held her own hands behind her back… her chest pushed up at Constance, waiting to be free.

"Unwrap me, child. And you may have me anyway you want to." Eve had a trace of pure sexual venom on her lips as she said those words.

Her breath stopping short as Constance knelt before her, her hands slowly with trembling fever reaching forth to take the red bow. Slowly, deliciously pulling at the fabric to release it from her lovers flesh. The feeling of virginity coming back to both women as the moment stretched for a time of a long tormenting duration.

"Oh Eve." Constance moaned as she was brought to light of freeing Eve from the evil red bow that locked her bosoms within. "I love you so much."

"I know you do hon." Eve whispered as she locked her lips into her lovers. The two women, holding on another.

"Undress me." Constance whispered a nervous command.

Eve's lips curled into a mischievous smirk as her own hands reached into Constance's robe, and embraced the naked truth confined within the walls of fabric. Her hot breath seething up Constance's neck as her lips suckled forth, taking Constance's flesh.

"Oh gods, Eve." She was moaning at the feel of her flesh becoming a sexual feast for her new lover Eve. "Now, Eve… please,… I need you now."

Eve stood, her hands pulling at Constance's. The two ladies standing face to face before Eve gently pulled Constance to lay upon her soft bed. The young girl looking up into the face of the Angel she was overjoyed to have above her. Her mouth watering as she let her eyes trail down Eve's body, to her dark wet sex.

Eve let out a short giggle near snort as her ears beheld a slight whimpering groan from Constance. She let her eyes follow Constance's until she notice where they were and came to know exactly what she wanted.

"She looks hungry Eve." Varia commented.

"Yes, she does." Eve agreed as she gently knelt one knee on the left side of Constance's head, and then placed the other knee on the right side. Lowering her pussy down over Constance's beautiful face, before burring her own face into Constance's young, near hairless pussy.

"OH GODS!" Varia moaned loudly as she watched the two women begin sampling at one another's delicious pussies. Her own fingers working furiously into her own sweet wet sex.

"Mmmmmm Eve." Constance was groaning in between laps with her tongue. Her lips locking on Eve's beautiful clit and suckling in. Her own hips thrusting up into Eve's face.

Both girls were moaning low but loud moans into each others pussies. Their hot breath churning deep within one another's bellies as they feasted on the feast of wanton saints. Their passion burning deep holes within the others souls as their tongues and lips explored the depths of their sexual organs.

Eve's body heaved a-top of Constance as her pussy worked to grab at the tongue that granted her delicious pleasure inside as her own lips whimpered into the young sex below her.

"OH!" Constance released Eve's pussy from her own lips as her mouth opened wide in a loud hard groan as she felt the intoxicating pleasure brought on as her pussy succumbed to Eve's fingers and lips.

Eve's teeth gently took to Constance's clit, nibbling, as two of her fingers worked deep inside of the youth. The heat of her touch sending the young girl into a frenzy of orgasmic eruptions from within her womb.

"Oh Gods! Eve! I'm cumming!" Constance was writhing beneath the warrior women who's love and affection showered upon her mid section.

Her throat let loose a squeal as she felt two tongue moving inside of her sex all at once. Constance was dumbfounded to find both Eve and her mother Varia together taking their tastes of her pussy.

"Oh ma,… ma… oh mommy!" Constance was lost in a shake of convulsions while Eve and Varia enjoyed her youthful young sex. Their tongues playfully wrestling together within her pussy.

They both took great pleasure in bringing this young girl off. Tasting the forbidden juices that leaked from her sex as her multiple orgasms shot through her body like a hurricane.

"YES!!! YES!!! OH GODS!!!!!!!!!" Constance was calling out in unknown tongues. Her womanly opening was being devoured by two of the most beautiful women she had ever met in her life.

"Oh gods!" She was losing her conciseness rapidly in the touch of both Varia and Eve as they both took their enjoyments upon her.

They kept their tongues whirling and suckling at one another from inside of Constance's pussy until they noticed her breathing shorten to a slight snore and her eyes glued shut in dreams.

When they disengaged from one another and looked over the young body of this sexually satisfied young girl. They broke into tears of laughter, arm in arm,… simply watching as she slept.

"Just like man, isn't she?" Eve asked.

"What do you mean?" Varia asked.

"Get off, fall asleep, fuck the cuddling, I'm spent." She answered.

Varia let out a short laugh as she ran her fingers through the girls hair. Her eyes beholding a beautiful girl that belonged to her forever.

"I'm a little tired myself, Eve."

Eve rested her lips against Varia's and laid herself down beside Constance… watching as Varia laid herself down on the other side. In the instance a seriousness came to Varia's eyes as she looked into Eve's.

"You've become as friendly to us as we have to you, but this means nothing, Eve." Varia rested her head on the pillow. "We still don't love or like you. We still have a lot of anger for what you have done. You are simply here as a present for my child, who so dearly wanted you. That is all…"

Words spoken that pierced deep in her heart. Eve turned over and laid her head to sleep… thinking of how much she deserved this hatred… but more so… after feeling the love and affection of Constance… she so hungered for those moments with Alissa again.

* * * * *

(((Will continue in, Episode 3: The Tribulation of Dead.)))

In loving Memory of Hollan Stuart.

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers
12