The Amazons

Story Info
The true legend of the amazons.
815 words
3.33
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In ancient legends it was said that the Amazons were a society of fierce and proud women. I have often wondered how they reproduced without the presence of men? Or were they immortal, created as the gods saw fit.

During a recent archeological dig a number of scrolls were unearthed. Carbon dating revealed them to be 5000 years old. They recorded the history of the Amazons. The scrolls revealed the Amazons to be peaceful and advanced in technology and the arts.

The most significant of these documents described a typical Amazonian marriage. There were indeed men in Amazon society! The males of this society were extremely beautiful, and to outside observers they were almost identical to the women of the society. This was attributed to the high concentrations of estrogen in the local drinking water. Thus nature adapted itself to the local environment. Men and women lived together as equals and shared each other's finest qualities.

The following transcribed text is what i was able to translate from that scroll.

Jarod woke up that morning with a feeling of pure bliss. His wonderful bride Katrina was still asleep, probably dreaming of the exciting life ahead of them. Jarod unfolded himself from the satin sweets. He bathed himself and then dabbed a bit of jasmine oil on his neck as a sweet surprise for his wife to nibble on. He then opened their lingerie cabinet to find something comfortable to wear underneath.

Unfortunately Jarrod and Katrina were not the same size, he being several inches taller than she. Perhaps that was a blessing thought Jarod, as they would never argue about “Who wore what” like some of their friends.

He finally settled on sheer black stockings with matching suspenders. He decided against panties today since he wanted Katrina to have easy access to his cock on their honeymoon. Jarod sat back against the divan and slipped on his stockings, enjoying the feeling of the silk against his soft skin.

Jarod walked over to the full length dressing mirror and admired himself. He thought he looked quite pretty as he reached to rub his throbbing cock. Before he could even touch himself someone had beaten him to it. Katrina had her golden brown arms around Jarod's pale torso and turned him around to face her.

She slid down and took his now erect member in her mouth. she sucked it a few times and said "honey, today this is mine to do with as I please, no cheating!"

It was traditional in Amazonian society for a period of 1 year after the wedding that both spouses should not masturbate.

"i know darling, but I was so exited about our life together."

"Don't worry I'll take care of your needs"

"And I'll take care of yours."

"You better believe it!"

Karina left Jarod and skipped happily to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and then drew herself a warm bath. She slipped into the warm tub and a feeling of pure relaxation overcame her. She thought of the day she had met Jarod. He looked so gorgeous in that black leather cat-suit, and those yummy platform boots. Jarod loved wearing anything tight and black, and she had a special wedding gift for him later.

Katrina got out of the tub before she became pruney. When she got back to their bedroom, Jarod was already fully dressed. He had on a pair of tight blue jeans that hung low on the waist, a black camisole, and those yummy boots Katrina was just thinking about. For a moment she just stared. She admired his strong shoulders and lean body that were tempered by the most exquisite feminine curves. Although Katrina preferred to be nude most of the time save for her pink thigh-high boots, she appreciated how Jarod's tight clothing clung to his body. She loved her husband with every fibre of her body. Her pussy quivered.

Katrina could take it no longer she pounced on Jarod with a savage desire. She pulled down his pants and pushed him to the floor. She started sucking on his balls careful not to hurt him despite her intense need. She licked his cock from the edge of his anus to the tip. Her mouth squeezed and sucked, squeezed and sucked until his semen came shooting into her mouth. She milked him like a slutty cow.

Before Jarod could recover, Katrina positioned him on all fours and rammed her tongue deep into his asshole using his own cum as a lubricant. Jarod collapsed on his stomach from the intensity of the experience.

Katrina crawled next to Jarod and held him in her arms. They kissed and Jarod could still taste his cum on her lips.

Katrina smiled and said, "I love you Jarod."

"I love you too. So was that my present?"

"Oh Darling, that's just the beginning. . . "