The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahHawke
SarahHawke
694 Followers

"This system reminds of the public bathing pools in the heart of Nol Krovos," she commented. "Though I have never seen one indoors before."

Once I finally caught my breath and regained my balance, I stumbled forward and kicked my trousers off my feet. "The, uh, the aqueducts bring water into the city, and the Mage's Guild designed a system to control the flow anywhere they like, even upwards."

"I can sense the magic," Kaseya said. "It is quite impressive."

I stood in place, still dumbfounded, while she stepped out of her boots and leather breastplate. Somehow, her naked body was even more breathtaking than I had imagined. She was shaven completely bare, including her quim. Her long legs never seemed to end, and her ample breasts were the perfect shape and size. I had a thousand simultaneous thoughts about what I wanted to do to her, and I was terrified—and admittedly pretty aroused—about the fact her golden choker was probably revealing each and every one of them to her.

She pivoted back around to face me, her blue eyes never leaving my face, and she began to slowly and deliberately remove the rest of my clothing. I was completely paralyzed. I doubted that even a full-blown enchantress could have woven such a powerful spell over me so quickly. The tip of my cock brushed against her belly while she stripped off my tunic, and it was nearly enough to make me burst all over her.

"Come," Kaseya said, taking my hand. "I shall bathe you."

She led me into the pool. The water was almost three feet deep, easily enough to cover us up to our waists. She sank to her knees again once we were both inside, but she wasn't just dunking her red hair—I watched through the rippling surface as she leaned forward and sucked my cock back through her lips.

I groaned so loudly that half the inn probably heard me. Watching her gorge herself on my manhood had been hot enough on its own, but for some reason the fact she was underwater was driving me completely insane....

Yet again she pulled away just before I erupted, and when she resurfaced she shook her hair like nothing had happened. My balls ached so badly I nearly cried, and it got even worse as I watched the water slowly trickle down her perfect breasts and taught stomach.

"In Nol Krovos, our sorcerers learn to heat their baths," Kaseya said. "Are you familiar with this technique?"

"Yes," I tried to say, but my voice was barely a rasp. "I mean, yes."

I forced myself to concentrate and channel the Aether through my palms. I directed a plume of flame straight at the water's surface, and as the seconds I ticked by I felt the pool slowly warm around us. Kaseya used the delay to fetch a nearby cloth and the small bottle of bathing oil next to it. She gently rubbed across my chest with one hand while the other dipped beneath the water and started leisurely stroking my cock.

"This bond...it is even stronger than the Sisterhood led me to believe," she whispered into my ear. "I can feel everything. Your mood, your wants, your needs..."

Her fingers were like magic on my shaft. Time and time again they would stroke me within an inch of climax then immediately slow down until I had recovered.

"Soon enough, I will be able to anticipate your desires well in advance," Kaseya continued. "I promise, you will not be disappointed with my performance."

"I'm not," I squeaked. "Believe me."

She smiled again. Her free hand untied the bands holding up her ponytail, and a moment later her wet auburn locks spilled down over her shoulders.

"I am yours, Maskari," Kaseya said. "Any way you wish to have me."

Her fingers left my cock again, and she slowly backed away until we were several feet apart. She stood there in place, the beads of water still dribbling down her naked body. The gem in her collar continued glowing softly as it read my mind and told her exactly what I was going to do next.

Gritting my teeth, I rushed forward, grabbed her by the waist, and slammed her against the edge of the pool. Her ankles locked around my back, and her powerful thighs clamped tightly around me as I nudged the swollen tip of my member between her slick folds. I slid into her so easily, so completely, that it was like the gods themselves had molded her quim into a perfect scabbard for my cock.

It was a minor miracle that I didn't flood her right then and there, especially when her nails dug into my back and her lips cried into my ear. I thrust into her again and again, delighting in her pleased whimpers almost as much as the feel of the sweltering vise that was her quim. I only paused when I glanced down and saw a tiny trickle of blood on her leg.

"Are you...?" I swallowed. "Are you a virgin?"

"No," Kaseya said, smiling again. "Not anymore."

The contented smile on her lips brought me to the brink; knowing that I was the first man to have her this way pushed me over. My cock exploded like a cannon inside her, injecting her with salvo after salvo of my seed. My knees weakened, but she clasped her arms around my neck so that I could easily carry her down into the water along with me.

"The bond is now unbreakable," she whispered, locking her thighs around me so tightly I couldn't wriggle free even if I'd wanted to. "You are the first male to claim me. And you are the only one who ever will."

I felt like I had just run a lap around the whole city, and I was more thankful than ever for the cool water on my skin. "That was...wow."

"I will always be grateful for the opportunity to relieve you," Kaseya said. "My body is your shield, but also your sheath. You are free to use any part of me whenever you like."

My mouth was so dry I was surprised I could speak, and I already felt my cock stirring back to life inside her. "Your society," I said between pants. "This is really how it functions? All the amazons pledge themselves to a single man?"

"Only for the Kari Vataya—the Red Sisterhood," Kaseya said. "Sorcerers are special and must be cherished and protected at all costs. We sacrifice our lives and our bodies for the Maskari so that all of Nol Krovos can grow stronger."

"What about your sorceresses?" I asked.

She shook her head. "There aren't any. The blood of the gods flows only through the male stem. It makes them dangerous and reckless, but also useful. That is why the Sisterhood must appease them by any means possible."

A million different thoughts raced through my head, not the least of which was how she could possibly believe that sorceresses didn't exist. The Aether didn't discriminate by race or gender or anything else as far as I knew. I had personally met several dozen sorceresses in Vorsalos alone.

I was also surprised by how little her culture seemed to match the stories I had heard about the fabled amazons. Everyone believed that Nol Krovos was an island filled with warrior-women, but apparently they had plenty of men and magic. I couldn't decide if that made me want to visit more or less.

Regardless, I decided I could worry about the details of culture and history later, preferably when my rapidly-hardening cock wasn't buried to the hilt inside a beautiful woman who had pledged herself to my service.

"An amazon and her Maskari often spend a great deal of time alone together after their initial bonding ritual," Kaseya said, slowly rotating her hips when she felt my member stirring back to life. "Some disappear together for days or even weeks while their connection strengthens."

"That sounds...intense," I managed.

"It is an amazon's duty to learn everything she can about her master's body as well as his mind." She grinned and squeezed her thighs even tighter around my waist. "It is also important for the Maskari to establish his dominance. We amazons are proud warriors, and it can take some time for us to learn our place."

Grinning, I grabbed her by the waist, spun her around, and bent her over the edge of the pool. She gasped when I slammed my cock into her from behind, and she actually moaned in delight when I grabbed a handful of her red hair and jerked her head back.

"I guess we should get started now, then," I said. "We still have a lot of work left to do."

SarahHawke
SarahHawke
694 Followers
12