The Ambassador Club Ch. 2

Story Info
Joanne's initiation continues.
5.8k words
4.28
41.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne was exhausted. She thought herself unable to take anymore but the words of the master still rang in her ears; "Should the candle slip out you will deemed to have been careless and will be punished". The cheers still sounded around the room as she dried her tears and looked up. Standing in front of her was a woman in her mid fifties. Joanne realised that she must be a mistress as she wore a loose fitting silk robe. The woman stood hands on hips, legs slightly apart looking down at the pathetic figure of Joanne.

"You were warned what would happen if your were careless"

Joanne felt the tears returning "Oh no...please no more....please" The mistress ignored her pleas "You're punishment will follow a certain pattern. You will have realised by now that the members enjoy their games"

Joanne could not believe her ears, not another race surely, what could they have in store for her this time?

"This game is called Punishment by Elimination. You should know your own body and what pleasure it can bring to others. You will have 60 seconds to tell us the different parts of your body that you would use to bring pleasure to us. When the time is up, the members will relate all the ones that you forgot or omitted. You will feel the sting of the crop for each omission and then be forced to demonstrate your ability with that part of your body. For example, you would start by naming your vagina. Is this clear?"

Joanne thought that it was far from clear, but was too frightened to argue and besides the idea excited her just a little.

"You may stand before us now" said the mistress as she seated herself into a chair. Joanne stood with trembling legs. She could feel the cum start to dribble from her cunt and down her legs. Her stomach still felt queezy with the cum that had been forced into her throat.

"Your time starts.....NOW."

Joanne felt flustered. Her mind was blank as she stuttered.

"Er...er... My vagina......my mouth....and..er...my hands?"

She looked directly at the mistress who was nodding and studying a stopwatch. "30 seconds gone"

"Er...oh no, I can't think......em.....I suppose my ...my .....my bottom? And er...." "Time's up!" shouted the mistress followed by cheers and hoots from the other members.

The mistress turned to the members. "Any others she has omitted please?"

The room fell silent and Joanne thought that she had gotten away without further punishment or humiliation.

Then a voice from the back of the room; "I don't think she mentioned her tits!" Then another different voice "No, or her tongue without using her mouth!"

Joanne's head dropped as more voices sounded around the room.

"What about her feet or toes?"

"Her ass cheeks" "Her hair would feel great around my cock!"

Then another woman's voice "I'd love to feel her nose rub against my clitoris" As no more ideas regarding the abuse of Joanne's body seemed to be forthcoming, the mistress indicated towards two strong looking men seated at the front. Quickly, both men rose and picked Joanne up from her feet and placed her face down over the table in the centre of the room and held her down tightly. Joanne sensed rather than heard the mistress move up behind her. The room went quiet again.......

Joanne heard the swish through the air that she had heard earlier and knew what to expect.

*CRACK*

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Joanne screamed into the air as 5 more licks of the crop landed squarely onto her rapidly reddening ass cheeks.

*CRACK.....CRACK.....CRACK.....CRACK.....CRACK*

Joanne could hardly remember a time now when she had not been crying. Her butt burned like hell. The only thing that she could say was that at least it was note quite as painful as the blow to her nipple earlier. As the mistress completed the brutal whipping of Joanne's ass, the two men lifted her and dragged her to the centre of the room. Once again Joanne knelt, head bowed, awaiting her next fate. The mistress spoke again.

"Now for the second part of the punishment. I think you may demonstrate the following first: your nose, tits and ass. Lie on your back now" Joanne was now past any form of resistance as she obeyed the instruction without question, laying on her back with no attempt to hide any part of her body. She was here to be used in any way these people thought fit and she was not going to make things any worse by arguing. One by one, the members who had called out her earlier omissions, stepped forward.

The woman who wished to use Joanne's nose was first. Standing over Joanne's head she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. Slowly lowering herself, she squatted over Joanne's nose and mouth, facing her feet. As the older woman's moist vagina came into contact with her nose, Joanne could smell her scent. Less than half an hour ago she had virtually never seen another woman naked, now here she was, having already been eaten out by May a little earlier, about to sink her nose into another woman's cunt! To be able to continue breathing, Joanne had to open and breath through her mouth as the large woman on her face began to grind her hips backwards and forwards making loud groaning noises and releasing an increasing amount of pre-orgasmic juice onto Joanne's face. The next thing Joanne felt was a weight on her stomach and she realised that the next member was sitting astride her. She felt a cool lubricating cream dripping onto her breasts as the man sitting astride her and the woman on her face began to smear the cream over her tits and nipples. Two pair of hands were on her breasts squeezing them together as she felt the unmistakable sensation of a very hard cock being pushed between them. She could hear licking noises and realised that the two members had begun kissing each other in an obscene display of affection.

Just when she felt that she was going to be able to handle the situation, she felt hands roughly grab her ankles. She could not see what was happening to her lower body, but felt both her legs being lifted and then held by the man now intent on fucking his huge erection between her slick breasts. In this position she felt incredibly exposed. Her lower body had been lifted off the carpet and doubled back towards her head leaving her vagina and anus completely exposed. She remembered her own words about using her bottom to bring pleasure to the members, and started to panic. Her sex life had always been mundane in the past, always wishing for more excitement...but not this...surely...surely they would not do this to her?......

All the members in the room had moved closer to get a better view of the action in front of them as the large African man who had used May's lips earlier knelt down between Joanne's legs rubbing a massive erection in his fist. Joanne felt the cool lubricating cream land on her open pussy and trickle sensuously down to her exposed anus and shivered. Her eyes were closed in fear but also a little sexual pleasure, as she felt a strong finger massage the cream into her tight virgin hole. The finger was joined by another as they entered ever deeper into her, widening her, tormenting her with pain and pleasure.

To try to keep her mind off what seemed to be the inevitable, Joanne's thoughts returned to the other two users of her body. Her face was now soaked in the sticky, sweet juice of the mistress riding her face, and the man fucking her breasts was building up quite a head of steam as he alternately squeezed her tits together and pinched her sore, swollen nipples. The mistress was groaning in pure ecstasy now and bucking her hips up and down on Joanne's face. Faster...faster...faster...until she let out a loud moan and Joanne felt a stream of juice gush down onto her face. As the mistress swung her heavy legs from either side of Joanne's head, she knelt beside her to watch the master fuck her boobs. Joanne could now see the man between her tits. His eyes were screwed tight and his face was contorted into a sexual grimace as he approached his own orgasm.

Just as Joanne prepared herself for a face full of the masters semen, she felt, with some strange reluctance, the fingers removed from her asshole. She did not have to wait long for a replacement for those rough digits. As the master astride her let out a low rumbling cry and allowed his cock to erupt his seed onto her face, she felt a searing pain in her ass.

The African master positioned his long penis at the entrance to his slave's asshole and pushed deeply. God, she felt so tight, he assumed her to be an anal virgin. As Joanne fought to scream her protests amongst the cum that had landed on her face and again in her mouth, The master drove his weapon deeper and deeper. The pain was almost too much as a part of Joanne longed for unconsciousness while another part of her wanted to experience and learn from the assault. The heat from the cream and from the friction increased inside Joanne as the master drove his erection faster and faster, deeper and deeper into her nether hole. Her legs were doubled back almost touching her head as she felt the pain subside a little and her anal ring widen to accept the invader. She lost track of time and space as she drifted towards unconsciousness amongst sensations of pain and pleasure. She was brought back to reality quickly as she felt the masters cock swell to immense proportions. She heard him grunt through gritted teeth as... yes...yes...YES!! she was finally rewarded with stream after stream of his hot jism cascading into her anal channel. The master held her painfully cramped legs for a few long seconds as his climax subsided and then pulled out of her ass with a pop leaving Joanne spreadeagle on the plush carpet, the cum trickling from her open and abused hole.

All Joanne wished for now was to sleep. But she could hear from the cheering members that they were not finished with her yet.

Despite the cheering, Joanne began to drift into unconsciousness, exhausted mentally and physically. As she wavered somewhere between the awake state and a dream state, she imagined a pleasant feeling coming over her, a sensual, tingling sensation. And that is when she realized that both of her feet were now being sucked...someone was gently and slowly licking and sucking her toes. Both feet were getting attention, as both legs were still held in a spread position. The feelings were incredible. Joanne had no idea how sensitive and sexual her feet could feel. The warm mouths were moist and inviting...the tongues exploring and soothing. Joanne just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. If they wanted her to use her feet in this way, well, who was she to argue.

Soon the licking and sucking stopped, only to be replaced by two women, straddling her feet. Joanne could not believe what was coming next...these two women, squatted over Joanne's feet and lowered their pussy's onto her upturned toes. And then, in unison, they pushed Joanne's feet into their pussies. Joanne watched in amazement at these women fucked her feet, while sharing a deep passionate kiss with each other. She could feel the heat and dampness of both cunts as they moved up and down the length of each foot...while at first revolting, Joanne realized that the sensations to her feet were incredible, even better than the mouths that had been sucking her toes. Joanne found herself captivated as she watched the two women move up and down on her feet, while kissing each other.

And then a male master appeared before her. He stepped between her spread legs and looked down at Joanne, blocking her view of the two women. Joanne watched as he placed his bare foot at the opening of her own cunt...what the hell? And then, he began to force his foot into Joanne's tired, aching, messy pussy. The pressure was incredible and Joanne opened her mouth in agony...instantly a female foot as placed in her own mouth...Joanne had not noticed the woman standing over her head. Joanne tried to concentrate on the toes in her mouth, trying to lick and suck as she had learned from the two women earlier...but she had trouble concentrating. The foot in her pussy had to be buried all the way to the heel...she felt such incredible pressure, unlike any cock. This foot was hard, and wide, especially deep inside her...and the man who belonged to the foot began to move in and out, fast and furious, as if trying to shake something off his foot. Joanne realized that these people were very into the foot...she had two women getting themselves off on her own feet, a man fucking her pussy with his foot, and another woman with her foot in Joanne's mouth, moaning loudly at Joanne's attention.

Eventually, Joanne's body began to react...surprising her! She could feel the familiar tingling and muscle tension of her building orgasm...the foot pounding her pussy continued its relentless pace, and with every deep thrust, the top of the man's ankle would strike her clitoris, stimulating it further. And then Joanne's body was shaken by a violent orgasm...she felt herself gush onto the foot in her cunt...and then she felt the two women, fucking her feet, gush onto her own feet, warm female juices flooding onto her feet and ankles.

As the two women rose and released her delicate feet, Joanne could feel their juice running between her small painted toes. Before she had a chance to react, another master took up a position at her feet. Joanne could feel his strong wrists grip her wet ankles as her feet were drawn together. She felt a strange sensation as the master held her feet, soles together, and began to push an engorged penis between her feet and toes using the mistresses vaginal fluid as a lubricant. The master began to moan deeply as he lifted and dropped her feet up and down the length of his cock. Joanne could feel every vein, every bulge and muscle in the cock as her sticky toes were squeezed over the cockhead and down the shaft. The master in her pussy had withdrawn his foot and was now proceeding to run his toes, wet with Joanne's own fluid, across her sore stiff nipples leaving a trail of juice for the whole room to see. Joanne could feel yet another orgasm building from the pit of her stomach as her nipples were teased. As she approached her climax...closer...closer...she suddenly felt a stream of cum hit her wet toes as the master fucking her feet unloaded with a groan from between clenched teeth. This stimulation put Joanne over the edge and her whole body shook as she crashed into another orgasm

"STOP!" shouted a master. "YOU are not to CUM...now you must be punished AGAIN!" Quickly, Joanne was grabbed by two men and placed her face down over the table in the centre of the room. Her arms remained secured behind her back. Her hips were held her down tightly. Joanne sensed rather than heard the mistress move up behind her. The room went quiet again.......

Joanne heard the swish through the air that she had heard earlier and knew what to expect.

CRACK! Swiissshhhhhhhh, CRACK! Swish, CRACK!

Joanne screamed out in agony as the her buttocks and the backs of her thighs were again subjected to the mercy of the mistress.

"Bring her to the centre of the group...it is time for her to learn to use her hands" The black master directed the two men holding Joanne. She was pulled by her shoulders to the centre of the room, her feet dragging behind her in exhaustion. The men dropped her onto her stomach, nearly knocking her breath away. Joanne lay quietly, weeping as silently as she could.

"Release the slave's hands, she will need them now." Joanne was relieved to feel the cuffs removed from her aching wrists. Until now, she hadn't realized just how uncomfortable the cuffs had been and how much her shoulders had ached. Now she massaged her wrists and rolled her shoulders around. She was feeling a bit better, just having her hands free. "Apply the blindfold," the master commanded. May complied, tieing a soft velvet blindfold over Joanne's eyes. The sudden darkness was terrifying as Joanne could feel the presence of the masters and mistresses closing in around her, as she lay on her side, naked, in the centre of the room.

The black master explained the rules. "Slave, you will now use your hands to pleasure each master and each mistress...if a master wishes to be brought to orgasm, you must bring him to orgasm...he will tell you what to do with his cum. If a mistress wishes to be brought to orgasm, you must bring her to orgasm." The master continued. "You are wearing a blindfold for a special reason. This is your opportunity to end your slaveship. One member of this group is your husband!"

Joanne gasped...could it be true...she opened her mouth to speak... "SILENCE! You have NOT been given permission to speak." The master continued.

"You will service all members. Your husband may be one of those whom you will service. If you correctly identify your husband, you will have the choice to continue. HOWEVER, if you incorrectly identify a man to be your husband, you will again be punished. AND, if you fail to attempt to identify your husband, you will be punished."

Joanne could not believe this...what in the hell was John doing here? Had he set this up? Her John? Her "once-a-month" John? As Joanne was contemplating her predicament, her left had was seized and placed around a very thick, long, soft penis. Her right hand was placed around a similar cock, a little less thick, but much harder.

"Make me cum bitch!" The man to her left ordered. "I want to cum in your hair."

"Make me cum too, and drink what I give you," ordered the man to her right. Joanne, knowing that neither man was her husband, for they were much to long, began to lightly stroke each cock. Quickly both men began to harden in her hands...the thicker cock grew immense. Thank goodness he only wanted me to use my hands, Joanne thought...I don't think my pussy could take another pounding. The cock on her right also grew in size...eventually both men were hard and Joanne continued to stroke. At this point, Joanne was kneeling comfortably, working her hands up and down on the two engorged penises. She tried to get into a rhythm, but just as she was getting comfortable, she felt a presence behind her...hands softly reached around to her stomach. She felt the hardness of a cock against the small of her back. Whoever was behind her had intentions of his own. Apparently the masters and mistresses could continue to use her even during this newest game.

The man behind her slid one hand down to her pussy and pushed back on her pelvis, forcing Joanne to thrust her butt back slightly. He then used this position to slide his cock into Joanne's pussy. His other hand slid up her ribs to her breasts and he began pulling at her nipples, taking turns pinching them and pulling them. Her left nipple was still smarting for the whip and Joanne began to whimper slightly at his aggressive touch. He began to pound her pussy harder, making it difficult for Joanne to keep her balance and stroke the cocks in her hands.

"This is too much...I can't keep my balance..." Joanne cried out.

"SILENCE SLAVE!" shouted the master. "Silence the bitch."

And with that command, a cock was stuffed into her mouth. Joanne now had a cock in each hand, a cock in her pussy, and a cock in her mouth. She was so overly stimulated and confused that at first she didn't realize that the huge cock in her left hand had begun to convulse...until she felt the splat of his cum as it hit the side of her face...and then second and third loads of cum hit her face as she brought the first man to orgasm. The cock in her right hand began to tighten shortly after. Joanne, remembering her orders, quickly released the cock in her mouth and took on the cock in her hand...sucking him deep into her throat...and within moments he unloaded into her mouth. Prior to this entire day, Joanne had never swallowed her husband's cum, and now, here she was doing it, over and over.

12