The Amber Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought my own orgasm, wanting to enjoy the sensation, wanting us to cum together, but I had to fight hard, I remember the pearls of perspiration run down my cheek from my brow. But Lauren, was close, as she picked up the tempo, started to cry out, swear, before she arched back,

"Oh god Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck Miranda, Oh god yes yes YES..."

She shuddered violently into her orgasm, shaking, her finger nails dug deep into the flesh of my hands, her orgasm made me lose control, as my body, too shuddered in the delights of a deep earth shattering orgasm, pulling her in close, holding her, kissed her as our bodies relaxed from the onslaught, relaxing in the afterglow. As she came, Lauren collapsed on top of me, and I just held her close, caressing her, kissing her hair, her cheek, as an eerie silence descended on the room, our bodies joined at the hips by the dildo.

Finally, she lifted her head, and looked at me...

"Miranda, I need to know, I need to ask you a question?"

"Of course Lauren, my lover."

"Did you make this happen, did you... engineer this, through hypnotism?"

"I thought you said you didn't believe in hypnotism Lauren."