The Amberdown Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethan was about to respond when a husky, low voice came to them from beside the bed.

"Room for a little one?"

Sienna slipped onto the bed, her black hair flowing around her like silk, her perfect breasts thrusting out, nipples the size of ripe cherries standing proud. She smiled at each of them and took Mikel's huge glans in her gloriously sultry mouth.

Bethan laughed, a dirty, throaty little giggle. "Izzy, how does she do that?"

"What, just appear out of nowhere? I dunno, but it can be the best fun, believe me!"

Sienna moaned as she sucked on Mikel, and waved at them with the hand that was not trying to encircle his girth. Her dark eyes were shining. Bethan slipped her hand between the Mage's legs and liked the feel of what she met there.

She was in a place she never thought possible a few days ago. She was herself again and her wonderful friends - old and new - were with her. There was only one thing left to do.

"Please stop everyone. Just for a second, I implore you."

The writhing mass of Bethan, Izzy, Samir, Mikel and Sienna reluctantly came to a breathless pause, the latter four groaning in disappointment.

Bethan raised her head. "Apologies, friends, but this is the formal part of proceedings. I should have a sword, but this will do." She took hold of Mikel's hugeness, Sienna's mouth making a delicious 'plop' as she pulled it free. "Oh, yes, it will do very nicely!"

She tapped the head of the massive member onto each of Izzy's shoulders and then repeated the act on Sienna. As she did, she spoke in a solemn voice.

"Izador the Warrior, Sienna the Mage -- I hereby grant you the freedom of Amberdown. The elf world thanks and welcomes you as its own. What is mine is yours, what is ours will be shared, what... erm, what comes next again? ... Oh fuck it!"

Bethan waved a hand dismissively. "Sorry, it just goes on and on and on... formalities over."

She pulled Sienna back down onto Mikel and she and Samir sank their fangs into Sienna. The mage screamed, and then gasped as the gift washed over her, pulling Mikel in hard, the pair groaning in pleasure.

Bethan took a deep breath and began to speak again quietly, her voice rising as she went on. "Dear friends, all it remains is for me, your regal, grateful and humble Princess, to command you..." She began to lose her train of thought as Izzy started to move inside her once more. "...to fucking well command you... to... to..."

Her voice rose to a hoarse scream.

"...TO FUCKING WELL COMMAND YOU ALL TO FUCKING FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME AND EVERY ONE ELSE IN THIS FUCKING ROOM!!"

*** THE END ***

Dramatis Personae

Princess Bethan: Bethany Alexandra Allegra 'Beth' Hamilton

Can I keep my lovely little tail, please?

Samir: Samuel 'Sam' Atkins

Can I keep Beth in real life, please?

Djinna: Georgina Amelia 'Gina' Harcourt

The bastard killed me off

Josefyn: Josephine Philomena 'Josie' Napier-Jones

Type-cast again...

Izador/Izzy: Isadora 'Izzy' Chan Napier-Jones

So Beth is an elf... and I've got a willy? Oh yeah, sign me up!

Melani: Melanie 'Mel' Taylor

Oh Beth looks so cute in those ears and her tail!

Jenefer: Jennifer 'Jen' Caldwell

Maybe I get to fuck Mikel in the sequel?

Mikel: Michael 'Mick' Anderson

The bastard killed off Gina!

Sienna: Sienna Williamson

She only got her own series thanks to me!

Alikat: Alison 'Allie' MacDonald

Her best bloody mate and I get to play a bloody cat!

A big thank you to the fair citizens of Amberdown for their assistance with the making of this production.