The American Apothecary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

"You are going too long without, we had better make a schedule to keeps those needs satisfied." Cas said.

"I am all for that, put the plan on the agenda." I said laughing, as we both got dressed quickly before her son got back.

We had plenty of time we were sitting there drinking coffee when he got back with Jake, Cas had to pretty much leave immediately, while I got back to work. The afternoon and evening flew by. I returned to the office around midnight to find Beth's daughters still working on the email backlog. They had just finished for the day and promised to return the next evening to get the balance done. We walked out through the warehouse to find Juan and one of his guys still there. I ordered them all home to get some rest. An hour later, I was crashed out.

The next few days continued the same hectic pace and by Friday afternoon we had sold and shipped ninety thousand units, all my team were exhausted and I had made another two hundred thousand dollars, which I had already spent on more stock. The emails were back to normal and the telephones were being answered as much as possible. I make sure they whole staff left at four o clock, they deserved a few days rest.

The official launch was going to be on the following Monday and the main company would be distributing to wholesalers. This should take quite a load from us we thought. Jake and I flopped out early and the next thing I hear was Jake barking at somebody ringing the bell, I looked at my clock. It was eleven o clock in the morning; I had slept for twelve hours.

Cas had arrived with both her children, Ben, her son took Jake out for a run as he had done before, Cas made the coffee and her daughter Emma, thirteen going on twenty sat at the table pouting. I jumped in the shower, in five minutes was cleaned up and dressed and back to the life giving coffee.

"We thought we could take you out and go looking at a new car for you."

"Let me just check my bank account first." I said laughing, and at the same time clicking on the keyboard to check my balance. "Okay I can afford a small car." I said as my mind was working out all the zeroes. I was officially a multi millionaire.

Cas was bending over putting some dishes away and my mind went to getting my cock up her ass in the near future. Miss pouty the daughter just sat there glaring at me. Ben returned with Jake, who naturally ran to his bed and was asleep and snoring before we got out of the door.

We all jumped into Cass's Ford Explorer, headed off, and started at the Ford, then GM, Saab, Chrysler, Cadillac, Buick, Jaguar and finally Mercedes. Quite a few tempted me but nothing had screamed 'buy me' so far. I was getting late and we started to head back and drove past a huge RV centre, I told them to pull in for a look and noses were turned up in disgust. I have never been inside a RV and was quite interested in having a look.

We soon had the inevitable salesperson slink up to us, Cas and the kids went for a look around while I went into the office with the salesperson to learn some basics, I must admit he was very good and taught me all the difference very quickly. I was immediately drawn to the big class A, as with my next new drug project would entail me travelling and entertaining and that would encompass both needs, we discussed prices, which ranged from fifty thousand dollars to over a million dollars, I tried not to flinch as he said that bit.

The salesman and I eventually started looking at the interiors of lots of models. We had just come out of the fifth one when Emma appear, grabbed my hand, telling me they had found the one, she dragged me too the far end of the lot, when the prices got higher as you walked along.

"This one, go look inside."

"Oh my God." I said as I walked in.

It was incredible, all leather, with a huge flat screen TV, all the electronics you could need. A glass and marble bathroom, with a king size bed in the bedroom, a superb kitchen with Corian tops; it even had a dishwasher. Ben pointed out a corner for Jake to sleep that made us all laugh. The salesperson appeared out of nowhere again with all the detail. It was a Used 2006 Newell 780 and was 42ft long prices normally at $635000 but the current sale price was $535000 I could easily afford it, and I really wanted it. However, I had never driven one, and after my special use I may not need it again, I thought to myself.

I told the salesperson my dilemma and asked if I could rent it for four months to see if it was the sort of thing I could live with then buy it or return it. Naturally he had to take me to see the owner, Norman, who was you normal brash car dealer, his initial reaction was we do not do rentals until I gave him my name.

"I know you, I play golf with your brother, and my wife has just become an Apothecary devotee with your latest offering. What sort of deal did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of a twenty-week rental at twenty five thousand dollars with a maximum mileage of ten thousand miles, which I doubt I will get even close too."

He started to rattle away on his calculator working out the figures. It was obvious business was way down, as he soon stood up thrust his hand forward. We had a deal. It would be delivered the following Saturday. I told him to send his wife in for a chat about the treatment and hinted I may have other new things she may be interested in after seeing her photo on his desk. Another subject for the next new item I though.

We all jumped back in the car all excited about the deal I had just done. I think the kid were more excited about it than Cas and I. We arranged that they could all come over the following Sunday for a full inspection of it. I leant over to Cas and whispered in her ear.

"Do you take it up the ass?"

She looked straight at me and glared a bit before smiling. "Yes! But not at the moment with the children in the car." We both burst into laughter.

"They are talking dirty." Ben said.

"I like dirty talk," said Emma.

"Quiet you two and behave."Cas reprimanded them, but with a smile.

I had a quiet Sunday until Juan called and told me more newspapers were carrying the story and orders were bound to be flooding in and did we have enough stock, we had our new supply arriving Monday morning so we should be okay I said. In the afternoon, I called a guy I used to go to school, with who was a great carpenter now; he drove straight over to see what I needed. I needed him to install a proper retail counter for sales out in the front and a kitchen in the warehouse for the staff there with a microwave and a refrigerator. He quoted a good price and he was going to do it all by Wednesday.

The next few days were very busy again and everybody was doing a huge number of hours but with the advent of the advertising by my brother and the availability in some stores, it was starting to settle down a little. Of course, the orders would soon start coming in for the continuation supply, once we have you hooked on any drug, it is probably forever. The new sales counter was doing a brisk business and Jake and I wandered into the warehouse in the evening. Juan and his son Carlo who was just eighteen were sitting in the new kitchen taking a break.

"Hey Carlo will you move your car and get rid of all that dog crap by the car door."

"I don't have a car." He said meekly.

"You do now." I threw the keys to my Kia on the table. Then strode out laughing.

I watched out of the window as they cleared Jakes crap and Carlo took the wheel with Juan sitting next to him looking very nervous as they drove in circles around the car park, just as my Dad had done many years before for me.

I wanted to concentrate on my next project starting next week therefore; I called a meeting for Friday to ensure my team was all ready. We started at ten o clock in the morning. I told them they would be virtually taking over from the following Monday while I was onto my next project. I gave them sheets with their new pay package and hours and explained my new idea that for every item that left the business, five cent would be put into an account monthly and after twelve months, they would decide how to spend the accumulated amount. They could split it between themselves, donate it, buy something, whatever they wanted. I could see Juan was working out an amount on his pad.

Yes Juan! It's going to be quite a fair size amount as you know I own all the shares in this part of the company, Mr Bern the lawyer will be contacting you all about you each having a five percent share in the company. That's about it, any thoughts?"

"Yes." Said Beth. You go and play in your Lab; we have a business to run, and thank you so much." We all laughed as they went back to work, very happy with their new agreement.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I woke up early to get ready to see my new toy arrive I let Jake out for his run and noticed he had found a new place to crap in the wooded area which was good of him, I thought. Coffee in hand I took a chair outside to sit and wait. Within fifteen minutes, the rumble of the 625 horses came into view and it did look good. The driver was our original salesman Steve, he proceed to take me on a three hour drive around with me at the wheel and nearly three hours going over all the features and finally presenting me with a huge operators manual for me to study. Steve called his office for somebody to come and pick him up and we sat and chatted over a coffee in the warehouse kitchen until we heard a car horn tooting and we went outside to see a Mercedes sports car.

"It's the Bosses wife, Sue," Steve said.

"Give me a few minutes with her!" I said, and he sauntered back into the RV to get his laptop and papers.

"Hi Sue." I said, as I leaned in through the passenger window.

She was about thirty, blonde, at least twenty years younger than her husband Norman, probably a trophy wife. She was wearing a mid thigh length skirt which showed off her tanned legs to perfection, with a gleaming white blouse showing off her tanned arm as well. I had a hard on just thinking of playing with her.

"I am very pleased with those new pills, they are really working well." She said.

"That's really great, would you care to join my feedback panel, you would come into the Lab once a week or so, and we check the progress, test responses and make sure there are no side effects, that sort of thing.

"Oh yes! That sounds like real fun, I can make Monday at two o clock if that's good for you."

"Perfect, I will see you then." At that point, Steve arrived and stepped in the car and they sped away.

Cas and the kids arrived midday Sunday to check out the RV. I had been studying the manual all the previous evening and this morning. I was still thinking about Sue, when Cas leaned out of the office window to see what the kids were up to outside and I could not stop myself lifting her skirt, pulling her panties down and playing with her clit from behind until she begged me to fuck her right there.

First thing Monday morning and my sister called to discuss the latest figures and to tell me both manufacturing plants we were using were running twenty four a day to feed the overseas orders. We arranged for her to come over early Wednesday to inspect the RV, apparently it was the talk of their whole office. A call from Beth followed to say she was releasing my personal fan mail to my email box this morning and that I might enjoy them.

There was around one hundred and thirty emails from all over, most wanted to meet me, to discuss my work, some even included photographs for me to enjoy and apparently I also had a wiki entry now as well. The facts were correct, the photo of me was one dressed in my lab coat looking very studious which I liked. I picked out about twenty emails, which were in the same State and replied individually saying I would be pleased to meet our customer and listen to their suggestion or concerns and how customer relation was important to the company, it asked if they preferred a group or individual meetings. It also asked if they would be willing to attend regular update meeting about any new products. It then asked to give a list of days they may be available and the email went out. I read it again thinking what an impressive lot of baloney, I had to smile. I held onto quite a few emails that were from neighbouring States just in case I headed that way with the RV.

PART TWO. Pill 2409

My new potion may never hit the market but it is going to give me much satisfaction. This was another idea of Great Grandfather and had been worked on by the next few generations of my family until it got to me and it was perfected. The main idea was to induce a near catatonic state the subject would respond truthfully to any question asked in a flat monotone voice, the subject would not go into depth so the question were important, most answers were of the yes, no variety. You could virtually call it a truth drug. My grandfather saw it as an aid to police work but I doubt we could get away with that now.

There was also a secondary effect, I discovered. If you suggested an act that the subject would normally have no problem doing, they would carry it out as requested. If you suggested something not in their nature, they would just shut down. A quarter pill lasted around 15 minutes of effect. Up to a whole pill which gave you an hour. When the subject came off the effect, they had no memory of anything other than the normal conversation they had been having earlier.

Back in my university days, I had helped with s friend research on sexual habits and I found it so exciting asking women about their sex lives, it had become one of my biggest turn on. I also liked women with small breasts and particular enjoyed playing with them. I also was a great oral sex fan and could lap at a pussy for ages, being sucked, was sometimes better than fucking. I had made plenty of small test on this new drug which I called 2409, I had produced five thousand doses, they were kept locked in my safe and their existence was not known to anybody. Now was the time to play my games.

Sue was going to be my first major test for real; I will say I was nervous. I wore my white lab coat to look the part I had already treated some bottles of water with a quarter dose and put them in the fridge in my office. Sue arrived exactly on time on Monday; we went directly to my office and first just talked about the RV and her Mercedes. Eventually I got my recorder out and started making notes that she was feeling no side effects, had no swelling, her appetite was normal and had not noticed anything adverse, I asked her to remove her sweater and bra for the examination.

"I am nervous." she said.

"So am I." I replied and we both laughed.

She stood before me with a pair of beautifully formed small breast and I stood back a step to admire them. She said she had gained an inch so far. I did not care I thought they were perfect. I stepped forward and run my hands over both of them, with the pretence of inspection, followed by rubbing one nipple until it rose to meet me and leaned forward and sucked the other until that one rose as well. I then stood back and spoke into the recorder, saying that the subject's responses to stimulus were working very well. It sounded medical.

"It's getting very hot in here." Sue said. As she buttoned her top and sat back down.

"It is." I said. "Let me get you a water." My heart was pounding as I opened the refrigerator and passed her a treated bottle.

I watched her gulp it down, knowing in just a few minutes she would be mine for ten minutes. I set the alarm on my watch; I had to be careful with the time. After a minute or two, I noticed her head down slightly and asked.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked.

"Good." She replied in the flat monotone voice I expected.

"When did you last have sex Sue, and who with?"

"Last Monday with Tom. Our gardener."

"And what did you and Tom do together? " I asked.

"We fucked twice in his shed."

"When did you last have sex with your husband Norman?" I asked

"About six months ago."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Twice a day."

"Show me how you would do it here." I asked.

Sue slouched down a bit in the chair and opened her legs, slid her skirt up her legs and her hand slid down the front of her panties and started to make slow circular motions on her pussy, her eyes were tightly shut as she got into it. I kneeled down in front of here and asked.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy?"

Her hand stopped rubbing herself and pulled her panties to one side to give my tongue access, I did not waste time and my tongue was already working before the word 'Yes' came out of her month. She was clean-shaven with just a thin landing strip, which I like. She tasted and felt fabulous, as I knew she would. Her hands were controlling my head as I licked her to satisfaction, which she arrived at with a shake of her body and a gurgling from her throat. I put her panties back in place, lowered her skirt, removed the bottle of water, and then sat back in my chair as my watch alarm went off.

I started to read the instruction aloud to Twoup™ and watched her eyes as she came back.

"Yes I did read all the instruction she said laughing." She was back.

"I was just checking. It seems you are in fine fettle, with no problems at all, which is very good news, your next check up with be two weeks today or sooner if you have any problems."

I walked her out to the car and waved goodbye as she drove away, and of course congratulating myself on the success. Cas called the next day again to update me on her mother's condition, she had suffered a stroke a few days earlier The kid were going to stay with their father, while she was going to care for her mother and it would probably be for many months before everything gets back to normal, she will let me know the situation as it changed, bad news for me in one way, but it gave me a few more opportunities

Early on Wednesday, Jane my sister came over to see the RV the power was connected to the building so we had our meeting in the air-conditioned comfort of the RV. Jane went through various business topics, told me how much money I was making and literally told me I could afford to retire if I wanted too. She called Paula the marketing person and told her to visit me at two o clock to see my mobile palace as she called it. As we finished all our business I decided today was not a good day to give Jane her special drink but did ask her to show me her breasts for research purposes.

"You really are a little pervert," She said with a huge smile on her face. "But if you enjoy it why not, nobody else feels them." She said as she removed her suit jacket and bra.

I groped and felt them, even sucked both her nipples with no pretence at anything but enjoyment for us both.

"You know I will never let you fuck me, but you may get other things from me, you might like," she said before pushing me away and closing her jacket. "See you later she called out as she left the RV, Leaving me thinking what the 'other things' might be. Of course, she did not know I had the means of finding out, and would.

Paula turned up at exactly two o clock. I gave her the full tour of the RV, she was very impressed with all the comforts, and gadgets, the bathroom impressed her the most, with its clear glass doors. I did say she could have a shower but she turned me down. After the tour, we sat and did discuss some advertising matters until I asked to see her breast progress. She smiled.

"I did promise you an extra grope if they improved in size and they have. She said and she untied her wrap around dress and took it off, followed by her bra, leaving her standing in her bikini panties

"They really are especially nice." I said as I stroked both at the same time, before sucking those puffy nipples to erection. With one hand running down her stomach

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers