The American Apothecary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

"I must admit I like these progress examination as well." Paula said.

"Do you intend to fuck me as well?" Paula said as she stopped the progress of my hand going downwards.

"It seemed to be the perfect thing to do." I said smiling.

"Let us get a few thing straight first, you are twenty-five, I am forty-one, I am married with three children and a great husband, you are single."

There is going to be a 'but' coming along any minute." I said.

"Yes there is, but how do I say it? OK my deepest secret. I love fucking and sucking younger guys, I just cannot stop, but I don't want one night stands, I want regular arrangements."

I picked up my pad from the table and wrote every Wednesday at two o clock, research work with Paula. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom, I removed all my clothes within six second.

"Time for the one eyed snake to search the forest." Paula said as she lowered her panties to reveal a forest of pubic hair.

"I want to be on top, you can lay down first." Paula then noticed my cock was shaven and smooth. "Oh! It is a good size and it looks so good like that; it is the first shaven cock I have seen.

She sat astride me and hovered her pussy over my cock so the tip was just touching her lips, she moved back and forth so my cock was rubbing the length of her slit in a slow deliberate movement and slowly sinking down so more cock was touching and tantalizing her labia lips. Moments later, she put her hand down, grabbed my cock, and pushed it hard against her clit, flicking it with my cock until she sat up and fell straight down on my cock as it entered he very wet pussy in one smooth motion. Her pussy was squeezing my very swollen cock. With each pulse of her pussy, the sensations going through my body were amazing. Paula was doing all the work; I just had to lay there while this expert drained my essence. Three more pussy squeezes on me and a large shudder from Paula's body and I shot a very full load of cum deep inside of her.

"Damn you Paula, you are some great fuck, that was amazing." I told her as she rolled off me and started to clean my cock with her enthusiastic mouth.

When she had finished she got up and went to the bathroom, returning within five minute all dressed and looking demure again. I was still laying their naked and exhausted.

"See you next Wednesday." She said as she left with a huge grin on her face.

"Hell yes!" I shouted after her.

That afternoon and the whole of Friday was taken up with being interviewed by some of the fan that had written in. I had a few gropes of tits but nothing tempted me to introduce the aid of 2409 until the last interview on the Friday, which were two women. Around their early forties and very smartly dressed and arrived in a Jaguar.

One of which was using Twoup™ and the other who certainly did not need it. She was very well endowed. Not something that I was normally interested in but her frame was quite slight which really accentuated her forward thrust which I had difficulty turning my eyes away from. We chatted about various items in our brochure and they were interested in the making up of the pills and potions. Teri the woman using Twoup™ was very pleased with her progress and had no problem with the suggestion that I inspect them in front of her friend. I went through my usual routine then asked her about nipple responses, her friend Clare came straight out with.

"They respond very well, still, maybe even better than they used too."

"Do you want to show me?" I asked pensively, hoping for a show.

Teri walked over and stood in front of Clare, who started by fondling and then began sucking each nipple in turn, and she was right, those nipples responded with a good half an inch increase in size.

"Are you very good friend?" I asked, and both girls burst into laughter.

"We are both married with children, but we are friends with benefits. Would you like to check my nipple responses?" Clare said with a huge smile. " I think we had better, I am sure Teri would like to hear my professional opinion. C lare stood up, removed her blouse and bra and posed for Teri and I with her magnificent breasts which had amazingly little droop for their size. It was the size of her areola that was most impressive; they must have been more than four inches in diameter.

"You can do the response test, I have checked them many time," Terri said laughing, and taking a call on her cell.

I did not hesitate and took these huge orbs in hand, after a very quick feel, my tongue was ready to do some testing and I have to say, her nipples rose magnificently to the occasion. Clare had her head back and was enjoying it, until Terri showed her a text, she had just received.

"Damn! We have to head home straight away, family emergency." Said Clare, as she got dressed rapidly. "Call us when you are bringing the RV to our town, we need to test all its features."

They roared off leaving me feeling very frustrated. Jake and I went outside for him to run and me to get some air, I called Cas later that evening, and it seemed there was not going to be a quick return there to keep my erection down.

The following day I had an interview arranged for nine o clock with another fan. At first she seemed quite normal, thirties, dressed a bit like a hippy, she said she single and was interested in natural medicines. Her name was Jenny and I thought an ideal candidate for a nice drink of water and hopefully a blowjob. After her drink, Jenny was soon ready for loaded question, I was in for a shock she stated she had no interest in sex had never had sex with either men or women. However, I was able to confirm my previous finding that the person will not do something that is not in their nature to do so, my suggestions to give me a blowjob resulted in no movement at all. I cleared away the empty bottle and at twenty minutes, Jenny came around. Just in time to see me look at my watch and say.

"Well that hour flew passed I hoped you learnt what you needed to know, and it was very nice to meet you." I held out my hand and shook hers, and led her to the door.

Noticing Jake fast asleep under the desk, as usual. I went up to the kitchen area, got some coffee, and sat there thinking 'another morning wasted.' Then I heard my sister calling me from my office. I called down to her to give me five minutes. I sat back and enjoyed my coffee before going back into the office to see what she wanted. I walked into my office and I had to smile, she was sitting there staring at the wall with an empty bottle of water she must have taken from the office refrigerator. It was time to find out my sister secrets.

I look at my watch; I may have only five minutes left. I asked her who had fucked her in the lasted year and how often. I was surprised to hear her say her husband's name and she added, once every few week. I asked about sex with women, nothing there. Has any man given you oral sex? Another shake of the head. Then it came to me, and I asked her how many cocks she sucks every week. Two sometimes three was the reply. Is it your very favourite thing I asked? She nodded. I asked for the names and was shocked to hear Richard my brother the company CEO, Dennis who worked in her office, and even young Carlos in my warehouse who was just eighteen.

"They ask and you cannot say no, is that was happens."

"Yes." She replied.

"I am going for a shower now, amble down and join me when you are ready." I said, she nodded.

I had just turned off the water in the shower when I heard her call out, it was about five minutes, just the right timing, I called back, then opened the glass shower door and stood there holding the frame above me and with my erection sticking out straight ahead of me. She appeared at the bathroom door and just stared at me.

"I think this needs some urgent oral attention." I said stroking my cock as I said it.

"How did you know my lust and passion, It's such a beautiful cock." She said smiling.

Before I could answer, she was kneeling in front of me, one hand caressing my balls and the other one circling my cock with a slow up and down movement. With her tongue circling the tip she gradually took it all in her mouth in a slow and tantalising motion, With one hand on the shaft and the other on my balls and her mouth all working in unison it was far too good to hold out for long and I came with spurts of cum straight down her throat. She continued to suck and get every drop out of me. I looked down, to see her smiling up at me.

"That should keep you satisfied for a day. I will go make the coffee."

I joined her in the kitchen after drying and getting dressed, we sat and talked for a few minutes about nothing, but I knew she wanted to get back to the subject so I brought it back up.

"So when did this cock sucking lust start."

"When I was about fourteen, after the very first time I was addicted to it, now cum guzzling is my number one hobby even before golf." She said staring into her coffee cup. "You did not take long to figure it out although I did tell you there was something, and yes there are others, and no I am not going to tell you who. Let us just say if you need relief, I will help. Does that interest you? "

I nodded in full agreement.

"You realize our mother is to blame for this, she told me all men have to have their load released everyday to keep them in good shape and she even hinted that our Dad was not the only one she regularly relieved, but I have never had the nerve to ask her more about that. Time for business lets go into your office."

We went into my office and went through various items I had to sign; everything was back to pure business. Mr Berg was not happy about my spending or lack of it Jane said. Apparently, I had to spend more. Jane suggested I paid off the RV and perhaps consider extending my building with something like a lecture hall, we had the room for a hundred seater and I told her to get some plans drawn up. I really did need an ordinary car for everyday use, I promised to think about that. She suggested a Mercedes of course as both her and her husband had one. I suggested another Kia, which just made her laugh.

After Jane left, I called the RV Company and was pleased that Sue answered the call. I asked her to get a final figure together as I was going to pay off the whole amount, she went off and called back about ten minutes later with the final figure and then volunteered to come over the next day to collect it.

"I need to talk to you about a possible side effect of the pills." She said very seriously.

"I am sure there is nothing to worry about, we will talk about it tomorrow." I could taste her already.

I was sitting in the RV going through the paperwork as Sue arrived. I watched her getting out of her car in a pink jogging suit and joined me in the RV. After the customary greeting and a peck on the cheek for me, we got straight down to business and completed all the sale papers and the passing over of the check. Once all the business was concluded, Sue got straight into her questions.

"I am quite worried I may be getting a side effect, when I left you last time I felt desperate for sex the whole journey home. I was touching myself the whole time, my husband was not around and I had to use a friend to satisfy me, it's not happened since so it may have been just a one off, what do you think?"

"Nobody else has reported such symptoms, but I do recall you getting very hot during your examination. We can repeat the procedure and see if it causes a similar reaction."

"Stand up and remove your top." I asked.

She unzipped her top and then unclipped her lacy bra. I went into my medical mode as I stroked her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers. I made the appropriate comments as I was doing this an occasionally turned away to tick boxes on my clipboard I told her I was now going to do the oral stimulation test and I could hear her breathing accelerate as my tongue starting teasing her nipples and soft groans came from within her.

"Are you feeling hot now? If you need to touch yourself, please do so." I said softly.

As I continued to suck quite firmly on her erect nipples, her hand slid down the elasticised waist of her jogging suit and with circular movement started to rub herself.

"I think it would be easier for you if you sit down." I said as I pulled the jogging suit trousers down to her ankles along with her panties and sat her in the big swivel chair. I sat back and just watched her for a minute pleasuring herself, her eyes where closes and her mind was on nothing else.

"Can I lick your clit for you?" I asked very quietly.

"Yes, yes, yes." She repeated softly. I was really looking forward to tasting her again and I was not disappointed, I got straight into the action there was no need for a slow approach she was open and ready and her clit was mine to suck, lick and twirl. My face was covered in her juices as I counted at least two orgasms and she still wanted more until she suddenly let my head go free from her grip.

"You have to fuck me now she screamed out, please."

She slumped forward in the seat so her pussy was right on the edge of the chair, I dropped my trousers and kneeling in front of her, I was at the perfect height. My cock went fully home into that hungry pussy, the heat coming from her was amazing and the juices were literally pouring from her. It was obvious she has no interest in gentleness, this cunt needed a hammering. I grabbed the edge of the chair and slammed my hard cock up inside her with such force I knew there was going to be bruises everywhere. We both came in a crescendo of cum going into her. We both collapsed with exhaustion and it took a good five minutes before we got our breaths back to talk.

"Now that was the fuck of my life," she explained.

"So far!" I added. "Same time next week for you check up then?" We both laughed, we knew the answer to that.

So for the next month it was Sue on Monday, Paula Wednesday, and sister Jan when I needed my cock sucked and with a few odd tits played with in between. Life was good

Our new lecture hall was nearing completion and my intention was to advertise and get a few volunteers in to test the new products which were mainly revamps of the existing range I had just completed, and to give a lecture on their uses and side effects and to gauge the interest before going into heavy production. We mailed a flyer mentioning a new product to a few hundred local customers, asking if anybody would care to discuss the potential, and the interest if any, on these female product We were surprised to get nearly a hundred replies, to cut these number down we sent a ticket application with a description and application of the new products. We were shocked to get nearly eighty requests for tickets.

I was beginning to feel the need to get away and they had been calls for a travelling exhibition of Twoup™. I asked Joyce to set up a tri-state schedule of sales appearances and demos of maybe three slots a week for a six-week period. Beth's daughters had been helping at the retail store and with a bit of training they would do the demonstrations in the new lecture hall and sell the products

The new 2409 was still very secret but it was time for a more tests on the public. The Malls would be the pickup places, I had decided.

Two weeks later, I called Paula and explained my six-week trip and that she was required to meet me wherever I was every Wednesday with all the business matters that required my attention and any documents to be signed etc. She knew that the forest hunting was going to continue.

I rounded up Jake who found his alcove and was asleep before we even left, and with a huge stock of products, I started the big Caterpillar 625HP and our new adventure started.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers