The American Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie grits her teeth and narrows her eyes at Sylvain as she bounces rapidly on Rene's cock as Robert thrusts his cock deeper into her tight asshole "Typical...ohhh.... Frenchman.... cumming... too... ohhh...soon..." Jackie says in between her heavy breaths as her tanned body drips of sweat.

"Oh... yeah... we're... going to make.. you cum... American..." Rene says as he and Robert roll over suddenly so that Robert is the one underneath and Rene is on top, and that Jackie is facing up. In the new position, Rene violently rams his cock down into Miss Jackie's pussy while Robert does the same, but thrusting his cock up into her hot American ass.

Jackie grits her teeth as she closes her eyes "Ohhhh ahhhh no..." Jackie moans as Rene powerfully slams his cock deeply into her tight, wet pussy.

"Come on Jackie... you know you want to cum... on Rene's French dick..." Robert says into Jackie's ear, as he reaches above the sweat covered diva and grabs both of her tits with his hands. He and Rene continue their relentless fucking of Jackie's hot pussy and asshole while she moves wildly in between them.

Jackie shakes her head "No...no...I won't lose the war!" Jackie groans

Rene grits his teeth together "Yes... you will..." Rene grunts as he drops his thick cock deeper into Jackie's pussy. The young Frenchman using every bit of his strength to pump his dick into her before he grabs hold of Jackie's waist to pull her against him so that her hot, wet pussy grinds against his cock.

Jackie bites down on her bottom lip as her pussy suddenly erupts with cum "Ohhhh shit...no..."

"Ahhhh... yess.... sweet... sweet... victory..." Rene laughs a bit as he feels Jackie's warm cum flow all over his cock as he continues to fuck her.

Robert grins as he assumes that Jackie has just climaxed, "Hey... Rene... Let's... treat her... like a typical.. American..." Robert says as he starts to push Jackie off of his cock after Rene pulls out of her drenched cunt.

Jackie rolls onto her knees and sits up slightly as she grits her teeth "You...you didn't win..." Jackie says as she looks down a bit disappointed in her efforts.

"Yes we did..." Sylvain says with a smirk as Rene and Robert both stand in front of Jackie. The Frenchman and the American Traitor both start stroking their cocks as they aim their dicks right at Jackie's face.

Rene smirks, "You lost Miss Jackie... and we're... going to make you... realize it..." Rene says before he and Robert start to cum, spraying their hot loads all over Jackie's sweat covered face. Jackie slowly turns her head away as she feels the warm cum of Robert and Rene splatter against her beautiful, sweat covered face.

Robert laughs a bit as he sees his and Rene's cum drip down Jackie's face after they both finished painting her face with their spunk, "Just like an American..." Robert says with a grin.

"Yes, she fell to the might and the skill of the French... like all Americans do..." Rene says with a grin.

Jackie grits her teeth as she glares up at Rene and Robert as their cum drips off of her face "You...you...you just got lucky..."

Rene smirks, "No, we didn't get lucky... we learned from the last time... and this time, we won, and you lost... " Rene says with a smirk.

Jackie shakes her head as she stands up "Oh you French pussy...the war has just begun..."

Sylvain puts his hands on his hips, "Face it... you lost this war... and there's no way you can win against us. We are French, and you're are just an American."

Miss Jackie folds her arms as she glares at the two Frenchmen and the American traitor "You got that wrong...you see unlike you French pussies, us Americans, we're fighters... and you'll get what's coming to you!"

Robert laughs, "And what are you going to do? We've defeated you..."

Rene smirks, "Yes, you by yourself are no match for us French..."

Jackie raises her eyebrow "Maybe I'm not...but I do know...we'll meet again, you French pussies."

-END-

12