The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you,' she hissed, damn you. I missed you last night." Her voice was thick with emotion, her movements frantic. She grabbed his erection through his pants and squeezed.

"Ow! Why the hell are you mad at me? You're the one who had to go to that shitty recital." He kissed her eyes, her nose, her lips. His tongue traced a wet course down her neck into the cleavage of her silk blouse.

"Corporate duty," she said, hoarsely.

"Fuck Corporate duty. I want you! Is the door locked?"

"I don't care, just fuck me. Here! Now! On the desk." Lust caused her to lose all sense of convention and the possibility of discovery actually added to her excitement.

He pushed her back against the desk until she was forced to put her arms back to keep her balance, then grabbed her legs and pulled them up. Lucy Parsons wore no panties. Her thick, black thatch sparkled with her flowing cunt juices. With a practiced hand, he unzipped his pants, releasing his engorged cock, and with a sure stroke, parted her cuntlips and roughly sank his throbbing shaft in her hot, cum-slick box.

The shock of penetration sucked the breath from her lungs. Her mouth was open, as to yell, but no sound came. Her eyes glazed and her body convulsed as the first spasm of orgasm rushed over her body. Lucy's arms went around his neck, her legs around his ass, in a desperate attempt to force his cock in as deep as possible. She felt the desk bite sharply into her asscheeks.

"Aaaaag... Oh, Christ, yes, yes... fuck me, Peter," she hissed in his ear, "stick it deep!"

Peter obliged and began moving his thick, cum slick cock in and out of his boss with a purpose. He forced her legs up against his shoulders, and she moaned, half in pain, as her body strained against the awkward position, but it gave deeper entry into her cunt, and she sighed in pleasure as the extra meat filled her up. "Oh, yes," she panted, "Give me your cock! I'm dying for it."

"Com'on, Boss Lady, fuck me back, Com'on, fuck!"

"Peter... Peter... oh, Christ, I'm gonna cum again. I can't hold back."

"Cum for me, baby, cum for me."

"Yes, yes, yesssssssss... ughhhhhhhhh! Cummin'! Cummmmmmmmm." Her voice was a rasp.

Peter dug his fingers into her ass, unable to hold back the violent eruption in his balls. His hot jism spurted deep into Lucy's sopping pussy, mixing with her own juices; overflowing her cunt. She could feel its hot path down her asscrack. Peter's legs trembled, his body heaved with sexual aftershock, as he tried to control his breath. Slowly, he began to pull his still rigid dick from her steaming cunt. Her legs fell to the floor heavily.

"Oh, God, that was so good," she said. Sliding to her knees she began licking his cock clean, heedless of her own dripping pussy; cum juice spotting her expensive rug. Her tongue swirled around his deflating member, searching for stray droplets of mixed cum. One hand cupped his large balls while the other milked the last vestige of their passion from his purple cockhead.

"I guess this means that I have the day off," Peter laughed.

As he left Lucy Parson's office, her secretary smiled a knowing smile at him. "I guess I'll be seeing more of you, won't I, Mr. Brady?" Peter smiled his best smile at her.

"That's my intention, darlin'. Yes sir, that's my intention."

**************

It was one of those rare California days: sunny, clear, and smog free. On top of that, the Coast Road was virtually deserted of traffic. To Jan Brady, this was frosting on the cake. She handled the convertible easily, confidently. The wind whipped her blonde ponytail around, and she brushed a stray wisp of hair from her full lips. The morning sun warmed her face and body. Like a kid out of school, she revelled in it, impulsively unziping her denim jacket and front-zipped denim skirt. She wore no bra.

The racing wind hardened the nipples on her full 37 inch breasts; flipped her jacket open, exposing her left tit. A horn blast made her laugh. Eat your heart out, she thought, with a smile. Jan was proud of her superstructure, the best of all the Brady girls, and her slender frame served to accent them even more. They were full, firm, and big nippled; perfectly round and jutting and she worked hard at keeping them that way.

Going into one of the never ending curves, the sun found her tan thighs. It was warm, sensuous; like a lovers' caress, and she opened her legs wider to receive it. She tugged the skirt's zipper further up and was rewarded with a hot sunbeam directly on her snatch. She allowed the heat to flow through her body, to penetrate her being. Her hand idly played with the blonde pubic hair protruding from her minuscule panty. She felt on top of the world - for a change. Another horn blasted the air. She heard the squeal of tires and she giggled.

Jan was glad to be going home. She needed something, but wasn't sure what it was. She just knew that whatever it was, she would find it among her brothers and sisters. An unnamed feeling had been gnawing at her for days, ever since her Mother had told her about the anniversary reunion. If she was honest with herself, she could have put a name to the feeling; the need. But convention refused to allow her to consciously form the thought. Only her subconscious, and her fantasies gave her a hint of what she really wanted. But she didn't acknowledge her subconscious, and her fantasies she kept to herself.

She pressed the accelerator down and the car surged forward. Jan Brady was in a hurry.

***

When the young Flight Attendant bent over to assist an elderly passenger, her skirt tightened across her ass. It was a very nice ass, Greg Brady thought, as he watched from two rows back. It had a familiar look about it; an ass that he knew - and liked. He had this almost uncontrollable urge to reach out and pat it; so much so that he deliberately crossed his arms to avoid a reflex action. He watched the well shaped derriere sway from side to side. The more he looked, the more he was sure he knew that ass from somewhere, but Flight Attendants weren't a part of his background. Nurses - well, that was another story - he knew intimately.

Where did he know that ass from?

The Flight Attendant stood up and straightened her skirt out, effectively hiding the heart shaped mounds. But Greg had her contours memorized. He searched his mind, taking in the girl's long legs as he did. Impulsively, he rang the CALL button. Young, mid-twenties; blonde - on the darker side, good smile, good teeth, small, but well shaped bust.

Marcia!

Damn, he thought, Marcia! Always at the edge of his thoughts. Before he could pursue the psychological aspects of this, the Flight Attendant interrupted him. "Yes, Doctor, can I get you something?" It was amazing how quickly they picked up on titles.

"Er...yes, another Scotch, please."

"Right away, Doctor," she said, giving Greg her best airline smile. He watched her walk away. Was it his imagination, or was the sway of her hips more pronounced? Marcia walked like that. Heat filled his loins, like it always did when he thought about his sister. She was part of a fantasy world that he kept safely hidden away; only to be examined in the dark of the night. He knew he shouldn't feel this way; knew that he should have outgrown this fixation, but he couldn't put it down. It was unfinished business.

He watched the Flight Attendant bring his drink, and crossed his legs to hide his growing erection. He felt silly. Marcia was married. He hadn't seen her in almost three years. And the last time he had been really close to her had been back in high school. God, how long ago was that? Yet, here he was, years and bocou women later, still getting aroused over something that never was. Maybe, he thought, seeing her now will, finally, dispel this silly urge. Maybe. But he wasn't really sure.

***

The arrival of the Brady kids was a well orchestrated drill conducted by Carol Brady. Moments after Jan pulled into the long, circular driveway, Cindy and Bobby Brady arrived from college. Cindy had managed to reduce her weekend requirements to three suitcases and a large floppy handbag.

Carol had arranged to have Marcia, Peter, and Greg arrive at the airport within minutes of each other, instructing them to meet in the baggage claim area. But even the best laid plans can not cope with a delayed flight. In this case, two delayed flights; Greg's and Peter's. Marcia arrived on schedule and, finding her brothers delayed, took a cab home. The delay gave the Brady Bunch the opportunity to have two reunions, one more boisterous than the other. If Mike or Carol Brady noticed the intensity of the greeting between their four oldest children, they didn't let on; but it didn't go totally unnoticed. Cindy and Bobby saw it and gave each other a knowing look.

Actually, the senior Bradys were rather busy admiring the physical qualities of their opposite offspring, and so wrapped up in trying to touch various pieces of anatomies; that certain peculiarities went unseen.

"Boy," Jan Brady said, "this place hasn't changed a bit." The girls were up in their former bedroom, finally alone together.

"We did have some doings here, didn't we? Marcia said.

"Yeah," Cindy answered, "A lot of sticky finger action."

"Cindy! Don't be crude."

"Crude? Me? Hell, I'm not the one who almost gave Greg a tonsillectomy just now, big sister."

Jan laughed.

"You too, Jan. I thought you'd climb in Peter's pants, you were so close. I saw you grind your hips."

"I did not!"

"Bull! I'll bet your panties are drenched, Jan. Yours too, Marcia."

"What the hell are you, Cindy, some moralist, or something?" Jan stood in front of her sister; infuriated and somewhat embarrassed. She hadn't meant for anyone to see her grind herself against Peter's body. She didn't want to share the look on Peter's face with anyone, either.

Cindy shook her blonde head. "No way. I just think it's a shame the way you guys drool over each other and don't do anything about it."

"What's that suppose to mean? Marcia asked. She was almost as mad as her sister.

"Com'on. You two have had the hots for those guys since you were kids. Do something about it."

"And what would that be, Miss Smartass?"

"Get real, Marcia. Fuck them! That's what you want!"

"Cindy! They're our brothers!"

Cindy looked at her sisters and shook her head sadly. "Only on paper. I certainly didn't let that stop me."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jan asked, sensing what Cindy would answer.

"I learned from your mistakes. Bobby and I have been fucking for years... and I've never regretted it for a second. He's what I wanted, and he's what I got. What do you guys have?"

"You and Bobby? You've been fucking?

"Yup. For years."

The room was suddenly quiet as the sisters looked at each other intently, and somewhat abashed.

Out of the mouth of babes, Jan thought.

"Well," Marcia stared slowly, "it's never been a secret that I've been... fond of Greg. But you're talking about incest."

"Real incest is when you fuck a blood relative, not an adopted one."

"Just suppose... you're right, Cindy," Jan said, "just how do you think this grand seduction would take place?"

Cindy threw up her hands. "That's your problem, guys. Think of something. It's going to be a long weekend."

Jan and Marcia Brady looked at each other for a long time, each with their own thoughts, each with the same thought. Carol Brady had to call her daughters twice before they answered her.

***

It was almost 11PM when Greg came back from the airport. Peter was in the kitchen eating a chicken leg when he came in. "Did they get out alright?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just the usual airport bullshit. Mom looked on the verge of tears, and the old man was still so pissed he couldn't talk properly."

"Can you blame them? That bastard really has his nerve?

"Well, that's the way of the business world. It's over, let's forget it."

Greg went to the refrigerator and got a beer. His brother, Bobby, walked in, hair tousled, and wearing only a pair of boxer shorts.

"Hey," he said, "What happened?"

"Shit, Bobby, go put some clothes on. What if one of the girls walked in," Peter said.

"Listen to the Reverend Mr. Brady. Nothing here the girls haven't seen before. How'd it go, Greg?"

Greg really didn't want to repeat himself. The truth was that he was almost as mad as his father. John Scivone, president of Scivone Construction, had called earlier in the evening and demanded that Mike Brady fly to Sacremento to oversee a design problem with the new office plaza he was building. Mike Brady had been the principle architect of the project. To make matters worse, Scivone had demanded that Carol Brady come too, since it was her Real Estate firm that had recommended Mike for the job.

The telephone conversation between the Bradys and Scivone had been loud and heated, but in the end Scivone had his way. The senior Bradys would spend their 20th anniversary at a construction site, almost a thousand miles away from their family, and the reunion they had planned.

Everytime Greg remembered the tears in his Mother's eyes he got mad. That bastard, Scivone, had ruined all their plans. He hoped his fucking building fell on his head.

Cindy and Marcia entered the kitchen together. Marcia wore a white silk robe that accented her lush body, but effective hid everything from sight. Cindy wore a babydoll set of pajamas and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Bobby said to Peter, "I notice you didn't tell Cindy to go and put on more clothes."

To change the subject and forestall additional questions, Greg gave a quick answer to the questions he knew they were going to ask. As he finished, Jan walked in.

"Wow," Peter said, "Lord love a duck, look at you!"

Jan smiled sweetly. She had dressed just for such a reaction. The black silk and lace peignoir set was designed to show more than it hid.

"I'll second that motion," Greg said. His cock had twitched when he saw her.

Jan turned around slowly, giving them all a good view.

"Thank you, kind sirs. Just something I threw on."

Peter turned quickly to the refrigerator. He didn't want anyone to see the bulge in his pants. "Anyone want something to eat?" he asked.

"Yes. Bring it out," Marcia said, "We might as well eat something." Scivone's call had made a shambles of dinner too.

"Nothing for me," Bobby said, standing up from the kitchen table, "I'm going to go browse."

"My God, Bobby!" Marcia exclaimed. She could feel her face becoming flushed.

"Look at the well dressed MBA man," Jan said. Cindy just laughed. Even in boxer shorts the outline of his heavy prick was visible.

"Gets to you, doesn't it; my manly features?"

Surprised, Jan stared, her eyes wide. Marcia was a bright shade of red but couldn't stop looking, and not sure if she wanted to. Walking out the door, Bobby whipped his shorts down and mooned his brothers and sisters. The ensuing laughter dissolved the nervous tension that had been building up. When he finally stopped laughing, Greg joined Peter and the girls at the table. It was safer.

"You know, Pete. We are two very unlucky guys. The best looking girls in the State turn out to be out sisters. How unlucky can you get?"

"Hear, hear," Peter said.

Marcia leaned over and patted Greg's cheek. The movement opened her robe and gave him a spectacular view of her tits. He could just make out the top of her exposed nipples. He had to squeeze his legs together.

"You poor baby. Only your young nurses to keep the lonely doctor company."

"Ouch. Cheap shot, Marcia."

And they all laughed. Jan leaned her body closer to Peter, and rested her head on his shoulder. "With the anniversary party shot to hell," she said, "what are we going to do this weekend?"

"I don't know about you guys," Cindy said, leaning forward on her elbows "but I know what I'm going to do." She smiled mysteriously. Marcia slapped her arm forcing her to sit upright. Bending forward, her healthy chest had been almost completely exposed to her brothers' wide-eyed view. Peter slouched in his chair, put his head in his hand and groaned. Cindy giggled.

Bobby burst into the room. "Hey!" he yelled. "You gotta see this. It'll blow your mind. Com'on, com'on. Move."

"What the hell's with you, Bob?"

"Pete, move your ass. This is the greatest. You have to see it. Com'on, all of you." He tore out of the kitchen as quickly as he had come in. The others shrugged their shoulders, got up and followed. He was in the living room, setting up the VCR.

"What the hell are we going to do? Watch an old movie?" Peter asked, "Did you find the original Dracula or something?"

Bobby turned around. He was really hyped. "Just settle down folks," he said, waving his arms, "Let me set the stage here. This is gonna knock your socks off." He had their undivided attention. "Mike Brady married Carol Cummings, right? Right!" he answered himself. "John Cummings, Mom's brother, married Mary Brady, Dad's sister. Big family joke, right? Well, we all know how close the Brady's are, right?"

"Oh, get on with it," Marcia said.

"Well, I'm about to show you just how close the Brady family really is. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present, The Brady's and their Friends. Turn out the lights, Cindy," he said.

Bobby turned and punched the PLAY button. The tape in the VCR whirred and the TV screen flickered and flared. The picture suddenly came into focus.

"Hey, that's Mom and Dad's bedroom," Marcia said.

"Quiet, watch this," Bobby ordered.

"What the hell...?"

The camera panned the Brady's large master bedroom as three women came into view wearing trenchcoats and sunglasses. Two were white. One was black.

"Hey, That's Mom and Aunt Mary. Who's the Black lady? What the hell's going on here."

"Hush, Cindy," Jan said, suddenly intrigued. The women pranced around coquettishly; striking various model-type poses. Marcia giggled and someone hissed at her.

"I can't help it. They look so silly," she said.

Facing the camera, the women nodded at each other, then laughing, threw open their coats. They were naked, except for high heel shoes.

"Holy shit!" someone yelled.

"Look at them. They're naked!"

"What the hell's going on, Bobby?"

"Shut up!" Bobby yelled.

Eyes wide, mouths agape, the Brady kids watched in shocked fascination as the video unfolded. A strange tightness gripped their loins.

The very attractive black woman stepped between the other women. She had an hourglass figure with large breasts and hard, extended nipples. Her body glistened and her color was in dramatic contrast to the white sisters-in-law. Arms went around each other with the unknown black female finding a tit of each sister. Lovingly, she rolled the cherry-red nipples between her fingers, and faces glowed with heightened excitement.

The Bradys heard their mother moan softly. Then their aunt, Mary Cummings and the black stranger embraced, their mouths joined, hands roamed and bodies rubbed against each other. Fingers found hairy mounds and started to move rapidly. They made little mewing sounds.

With tight chests and pounding hearts, the Brady children stared in rapt fascination as their mother undulated her body against the back of the black woman; an erotic, lewd dance, sandwiching her. The nipples of her tits traced wild, zigzag patterns on the dark, satiny skin while her pelvis ground against the black woman's buttocks.

Marcia's breathing was ragged and shaky. She and her sister, Jan, had explored each others body, but never to this extent. She had fantasized about making love to another woman, but had never done anything about it. Now, here was her mother and aunt actually doing what she had only dreamt about.

Greg realized that his mouth was hanging open, and he closed it with a snap. The video was sending conflicting signals to his brain: anger, on one hand; voyeuristic pleasure on the other. His subconscious registered the women's bodies and he was aroused by what he saw. He was being turned on by his own mother! He looked around quickly. So were his brothers.