The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg?"

"I'll watch this time. I always wanted to see two chicks eat each other."

Jan sat against the headboard of the bed, drew her legs up and spread them wide; her thick reddish-blond muff in sharp contrast to Marcia's silky blondness. She fondled her own tits, making the nipples taut and erect.

"Com'on, Mar, eat me! Eat my pussyjuice! Suck Greg's cum out of my dirty cunt! Eat me!"

The words assailed Marcia's mind. How long ago was it that she and Jan had fingered each other's pussies, trying to capture the new sensations that were beginning to make themselves known? How frequently had she fantasized about making love to another woman? Now the past had caught up to the present and fantasy had become reality. As if it were the most natural thing in the world her head dipped between her sister's legs and she began to lick at her cunt and savor its musky aroma.

Greg became caught up in the voyeuristic pleasure of watching. He saw Jan's face contort; her brow crease, her jaws clinch as each wave of pleasure began to wash over her. He saw Marcia's head bob rhythmically and in his mind's eye he could see her tongue dip in and out of the sopping pussy of his younger sister. Marcia's lovely ass stuck straight up in the air; two perfect half moons beckoning to him. His erection was almost painful.

Marcia felt the pressure on her cuntlips, their sudden parting as the rough ridges of her brother's prick rubbed the walls of her vagina. She moaned loudly into her sister's pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Greg. Fuck her cunt!" Jan said when she felt the sudden extra weight against her. She rubbed her sister's back, her tits, squeezing them roughly.

Greg's cock was sunk to the shank in Marcia's cunt. He leaned forward, grabbed Jan's large tits and kissed her hungrily; his tongue probing deep in her mouth. They were completely linked, joined by mouth, pussy, and cock; trans- ported to another dimension, yet each a part of the other. When they came, it was in unison. Their passion, their love could be heard throughout the house.

And they didn't care.

(To be Continued)