The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww," Mary Brady-Cummings yelped as her face contorted with pain and pleasure. "Oh, God, yesssss. Fuck me! Fuck me! I love your black cock." Her eyes glazed and her mouth flopped open, as if to scream, but no sound came out. She grabbed the black woman for support just as the shattering climax rippled through her body. Her legs shook, her chest heaved and her arms jerked uncontrollably as wave after wave of pure heaven washed over her. Leroy pumped furiously, working his cock all the way up to the hilt, and back down to the very tip.

"Oh, momma," he yelled. "I'm cummin' white bitch, I'm cummin'. Take it all! Take it all!"

His cock exploded deep in Mary's vagina. She could feel the eruptions splash against her womb, each one hotter and more powerful than the one before it and it triggered another juicy orgasm. She bounced like a toy and she raveled in his rough treatment. Slowly, the tremors began to subside as thick, white globs of cum mixed with clear pussy nectar and leaked from her pleasure-raw cunt. The black woman quickly got on her hands and knees and began licking Mary's cunt and Leroy's balls, her agile tongue slurping up the droplets of cum and pussyjuice. She worked swiftly, hardly missing a drop.

Mary leaned back against the muscular black man and kissed him greedily. "Ohhhh," she sighed. "Your wife's tongue is almost as good as your cock, Leroy."

He laughed a deep laugh. "You're only saying that 'cause it's true. Marcy can blow the hat right off your head."

John Cummings stood there, naked, stroking his prick. Watching his wife get fucked always gave him his biggest hard-ons, but even his good size cock was no match for the huge weapon the black man carried. He moaned. Marcy, Leroy's wife, turned, saw his erection, and crawled to him. Her mouth ovaled around his dickhead and slowly his cock disappeared into her hot wet mouth. He grabbed her black, kinky hair and began to piston his hard fuckpole in and out. It felt almost as good as her juicy, black pussy. The suction was electric. Shock waves ran from his cock to his brain and back. Her mouth was a fiery vacuum, sucking the life from his dick as her head bobbed in rhythm to his vigorous thrusting. He felt the pressure building to the boiling point.

"Suck it, bitch!" he snarled. "Suck my white cock! Make it cum all over your black hide. Suck . . . suck . . . oh, shit, I'm cumming, Marcy, I can't hold it, baby. I'm cummmmmming!"

He felt Marcy Lincoln suck his cock deep down her throat with all the strength of her powerful jaws. It felt as if the tip of his dick was going to be ripped off. His body shuttered, convulsed, and he erupted in her mouth. It was a strong, powerful load.

She held his hips in support as his jism splashed down her throat; globs of it. She swallowed quickly, not missing a drop of the heavy onslaughts - she was a real pro at sucking cock. Then, as the eruptions began to subside she savored the taste of his tangy cum, rubbing it on her face and her tits.

"Good shit, man. Makes the skin shine," she said with a sticky smile.

Exhausted, John Cummings dropped to the floor while Marcy continued to rum his cum juice over her deep chocolate colored body, and her skin did, indeed, shine. Mary also dropped to the floor, her cunt still oozing, and kissed her husband tenderly. "Oooh, baby, watching you gets me sooo hot again," she said.

John laughed. "Fuck off, woman. That bitch ate my cock; ain't nothin' left."

"Never send a boy to do a man's job," Leroy said with a smile. He swaggered to the women and saw the lustful look in their eyes; his huge rod was hard again, stranding almost straight out and up. "Well, ladies, whatcha say?" he said.

"Whoa, you black bastard," John said conversationally, "We have a problem!" Quickly he related the phone call from his nephew, Greg.

"The phone rang?" his wife asked, "Where was I? I don't remember any phone call."

"You were on Leroy's big dick," John said with a smile. "An A-Bomb could have gone off and you wouldn't have heard it."

She giggled. "Well what are we going to do about his party? It's a little strange, isn't it? Mike and Carol won't be back until Monday at the earliest."

Before leaving for Sacremento, Mike Brady had called his brother to tell him what had happened, and to cancel the anniversary party.

"Maybe the kids just want to have a party. After all, they came in from all over the country; they're probably bored. Hey, why don't you and Marcy come along, Leroy."

"That's a great idea," Mary Brady-Cummings said.

"That's not the type of party Marcy and I had in mind, John."

"Oh, what the hell," Marcy said, "If we can't fuck, we might as well have a few drinks and some laughs. Maybe one of the boys will be cute."

"Hey," John said, "You're talking about my nephews."

***

Children have a tendency never to grow up in the eyes of adults. John and Mary Cummings were no exception; so it was a pleasant revelation for them when Marcia and Greg answered the door to realize that their nephew and niece were now full grown and very striking. Remembering them as children, John was actually embarrassed by the fact that Marcia wore no bra; her well-shaped, taut tits; nipples erect, were plainly visible through the thin summer material of her dress. His embarrassment turned to arousal when he saw that Cindy and Jan were in the same state. Jan's superstructure was really magnificent, he thought.

When Aunt Mary introduced Leroy and Marcy, the young Brady's immediately recognized them as the black couple from the home video. "I hope you don't mind us tagging along," Leroy said.

"Of course not," Marcia said, always the perfect hostess. "In fact, this may be a even better party than we planned," she said with a knowing look at her sister, Jan, who was eyeing Leroy with obvious interest.

"Let me get you a drink," Peter said, steering Marcy Lincoln to the bar. He gave his brother a sly wink as he passed.

Leroy stood with the other males at the bar watching the women across the room. Like most house parties the men and women had split into separate groups. He noticed that one of the Brady girls - Jan - kept looking at him. He knew that look. Another white chick with black cock fantasies. Okay, he thought, maybe not tonight, sweet thing, but some time and he filed Jan Brady away for future reference.

John watched his niece, Marcia, walk across the room to them. He noted her lovely tits, the way her light dress swished with the sway of her hips and he found himself wondering how she would look naked. Hell, he thought, she wasn't a girl any longer, she was a woman. Even little Cindy had a sexuality about her that triggered lecherous images in his mind. He smiled at his own horniness.

"The purpose of a party is to have the guests mingle," Marcia said, "not hide out in corners. Why don't you guys entertain Aunt Mary and Marcy while we kidnap Uncle John and Leroy. Wouldn't you like to see the house, Leroy," she said innocently. Her tit was leaning on his arm, and Leroy could feel the heat through his sleeve. "Er . . . sure, why not?"

"I've seen the house."

"Don't be a party pooper, Uncle John," Cindy said, taking her uncle's arm. "You've never had me as a tour guide." Her smile was wide and inviting. John shrugged at his wife as he was led off by his young niece. Marcia and Leroy led the way. Jan Brady followed. Her smile was wide and inviting, too; it was also very knowing.

Greg and Peter sat on either side of Marcy Lincoln and their Aunt. Greg, next to his aunt, had his arm draped on the back of the large sofa. Bobby stayed behind the bar, a silly smile on his face.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, Marcy, that you're a lovely lady," Peter said. "In fact you look like a movie star."

"Oh, listen to that blarney," Mary said.

Marcy Lincoln laughed. "You hush up, Mary. This boy has good taste," she said, patting Peter's knee. "You just keep it up, honeychile, flattery will get you everywhere."

"I hope so," he said and moved closer to the lovely black woman.

"I second what Peter said. Both of you ladies should be in pictures," Greg said. His arm went around his aunt's shoulders. With his free hand he traced a soft line from her neck, down her thrusting breast to its tip.

Her eyes flew open. "Greg! What are you doing?"

Marcy felt the pressure of Peter's leg against her and their eyes met in a knowing stare. Her hand rested on his upper thigh.

"I think," Marcy said in a low voice, "these boys have something on their minds besides conversation."

Mary tried, with difficulty, to control her breathing. Her nephew's touch had sent a jolt of electric excitement through her body. She could feel the warm juice begin to flow in her cunt. This was her young nephew she told herself, her sister's child. However, what she saw before her was full adult male; a lean hard body hiding beneath his clothes. And he had a hard-on! For her!

His arm tightened around her. "Yes," he said, "you should definitely be in pictures. X-rated pictures. Like the ones you make with Mom and Dad."

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. She looked from Greg to Peter, who were smiling, and back to Marcy, who was laughing. She looked at Bobby. He still wore the silly grin, only now he held a camcorder in his hands.

"You bastard!" she said, but the tension had been broken, replaced immediately by forbidden desire.

"Think you're big enough, white boy?" Marcy asked, pressing her body to Peter.

"Try me!" he said, and pulled her to him.

Greg and Mary watched them entwine, hands searching. Her nephew cupped her full tits and squeeze the nipples sending a shivering tremor up her spine and a hot excitment erupted throughout her body. "The girls?" she said, suddenly remembering where she was.

"What do you think?"

"Oh, you bastard!" she said grabbing his hard-on. Her last words before his mouth and tongue found hers were: "Fuck me!"

***

"This is the bedroom," Cindy proclaimed, "And this is the bed. It's a big one!"

"Dad always believed in large rooms," Jan said. She had taken Marcia's place on Leroy's arm and was standing very close to the large, black man, who was trying valiantly to keep his erection in check. He wasn't having much luck since Jan's lush body constantly rubbed against his. He wished he could just throw this honky chick on the bed and fuck her brains out. She was really getting to him.

At six foot four, 230 pounds, and with rugged good looks, Leroy had little trouble enticing women, black or white, to his bed. This little minx was the first chick, in a long time, he'd go out of his way to fuck. Her full tits, and sweet round ass were even better than her mothers'. Christ, he thought, imagine fucking both mother and daughter; that would really be a kick!

Like Leroy, John was aroused; only the object of his attentions was his niece, Cindy. Following her up the stairs, he had watched her heart-shaped ass bob in front of his eyes. He had actually licked his lips in desire. Now she stood with her arm in his, her body pressed tight against his, and the heat of her almost naked tits burning his arm.

Marcia stood in the doorway of her mother's dressing area, her arms on either side of the frame, her eyes unusually bright.

"This is where Mom undresses," she said. Her throaty voice seem to caress the last word. "This is where she takes off her clothes. Ever wondered how she does it, Uncle John? Maybe she starts like this," she said then reached under her arm and pulled the zipper of her dress down. The top fell away. Naked from the waist up, the nipples of her firm tits thrust out stiff, enlarged with desire. Leroy and John lost their fight with their erections. The black man took a tentative step in Marcia's direction.

"No," Jan said sharply, "You stay here with me!" She placed his hand on the zipper of her dress. "Pull!" she ordered.

John's mouth had flopped open like a dead fish when he saw Marcia's bare her body. His cock got achingly hard and he felt a tight pressure surround his balls. His mouth opened even wider when he realized that Cindy - sweet, little Cindy - was squeezing his nuts. From the corner of his eye he saw Leroy pull Jan's zipper all the way down. The dress puddled at her feet. She wore flimsy black lace panties, dove gray hose, and high heels. Nothing else. She's beautiful, he thought. Stacked! God, what a set! What a body! Cindy squeezed harder. "Ouch," he yelped.

"Pay attention, Uncle John, your turn will come; but not before I'm through with you." Then she slid the zipper of her dress down revealing her lovely young body to him. In every direction John looked, semi-naked women filled his vision. His nieces! His brother's stepdaughters!

Marcia knew his mind was awhirl, and it excited and thrilled her to have him watch as she slid the silk panties down her legs. Smiling, she knew he could see the silky blonde thatch between her legs and the puffy cuntlips. Turning her head she saw Jan kneeling in front of Leroy, her hands cradling his big black dick, stroking it like something alive; her lips pursed in front of the huge dark purple head. Slowly it disappear in her mouth.

Pussyjuice dribbled down Marcia's thigh as she saw Cindy starting to suck on Uncle John's cock; the glistening shaft disappearing all the way down her throat, then slowly reappearing an inch at a time. The deep suction made her uncle's eyes glaze over and he wasn't unaware of her removing his clothes. Kissing him, she tongued him deep; her active hands kneading his bare buttocks. He tried to say something to her, but his voice was strangled and he could only make incoherent noises.

Her hand found the secret spot in her pussy and her index finger began to move over it, slowly and deliberately. She knew her uncle's eyes were following her, watching her finger play in her pussy. It heightened her pleasure. She wanted him to watch. She wanted him to want her . . . to want them all, and to have them.

Jan refused to concede defeat to Leroy's cock. It was immensely thick and long; heavily ridged with bulging veins. The pungent, musky aroma filled her nostrils and excited her to a fever pitch, but despite his encouragements, the constant thrust of his hips, she could only get his cockhead in her mouth. She gripped his shaft, tightly, with both hands; holding on in desperation. Her lips were stretched to the tearing point but her tongue kept licking his cockhead and the tender underside of his dick. She strained to get another centimeter of his ebony prick in her willing mouth but she couldn't.

Just the thought of fucking, sucking this huge black man had filled her with lust - lust! That was the right word! Peter was love, this was lust; the near fulfillment of all her wanton fantasies. Her lips strained, her body glowed with the flush of desire.

Marcia knelt beside her sister and began to lave Leroy's meaty shaft with her delicate tongue, her breath ragged with anticipation. She could see herself speared by this huge, black engine; Uncle John in her ass. Her mind reeled with erotic fantasies that she knew could - would - come true.

"Oh, yesss," Leroy sighed, "Oh, suck my cock, girl. Lick it good!" He grabbed each woman by their blonde hair, his black hands in shocking contrast to their fair color. He pulled tight, desperate to have them close. "Johnny, boy," he yelled at his friend, "You have some fine pussy in your family! . . . eat my cock, both of you!"

Marcia and Jan fought a tongue dual over his cockhead, with neither losing. Leroy released their hair but quickly substituted a firm tit from each sister, kneading and squeezing their soft flesh, sending new, more exciting, waves of pleasure down to their sopping pussies. Their very busy fingers frigged pulsating clits; keeping desire at a fever pitch.

John Cummings knew that something had been said to him, but he didn't hear what it was, nor did he care. Cindy's warm, moist, yielding mouth occupied his entire mind and all his concentration. He held her head firm, pumping his dick in and out of her sweet mouth. Her hands dug into his asscheeks; demanding, pulling his cock further into her oval-sucking machine. He felt like his prick was going to be sucked right out of his body.

"Do it, baby . . . oh, suck your uncle's cock! Sweet Cindy," he cooed, unaware of his own words. "I'm fucking you in the mouth! Oh, yesss . . . that's it . . .that's it!"

"Don't cum yet, Uncle John," Cindy said breathlessly. "I want you to cum in my cunt! Here!" She leaned back on the floor and spread her legs obscenely wide; pulling her cuntlips apart. "Here!" she repeated. John fell between his lovely niece's wide open legs. His cock stretched her cunt opening, then slid easily into her sopping pussy.

"Aaaaahhh," he sighed, and slowly he began to fuck sweet Cindy. In a moment, they were locked together, moving in sexual unison; her body moving up on his shaft to meet his powerful forward thrust. "Oh, yesss, Uncle John," she moaned, "Stick it in deep. Fuck me good. Ohhhhhh, that's so gooood."

Cindy's words floated across the room to Marcia and Jan, and Leroy. They turned and saw Uncle John's cock pumping up and down in Cindy's juicy cunt. It was too much for Leroy. His cum boiled up from his ballsac; he felt it coming. Two, sure, swift strokes of his large fist and he erupted over the girls pretty faces. He came in powerful spurts. "Agggggh," he cried, panting, as the tremors crashed through him, turning his legs to jelly, and causing his body to shake uncontrollably.

Fortunately, Jan turned her face, mouth open, just as the first glob of cum exploded from Leroy's wildly pulsing prick. She caught it on her tongue, the tangy alkaline flavor burning into her flesh. The next splashed on the bridge of her nose and began to dribble downward.

She lunged at the cockhead and successfully captured it as it began erupting in furious spurts. Jan gulped, swallowing a mouthful of cum. The slimy wads slid down her gullet like hot oysters. Marcia pulled Leroy's cock from her sister's mouth roughly. He winced but couldn't stop shooting his wad. He was cumming by the cupful.

A spraying droplet splashed on her cheek before she could get his cock in her mouth, then she began to swallow. Jan caught the cum that had leaked down her nose and chin and shoved it back in her mouth with her fingers, savoring the spunky flavor.

Together, the sisters rubbed the still-dribbling cockhead over their faces; sucking its huge knob, milking the last vestiges of jism from the pisshole, sliding their lips and tongues up and down up and down until Leroy's black cock was clean and shiny. As they did, it began to twitch again; began to grow from half limp to steely hard. Jan got up and laid on the bed, her face shiny with a sheen of cum-juice.

"Fuck me, Leroy! Put your big black cock in me! Stretch me wide! Com'on, fuck me."

Marcia licked his cockshaft, feeling it respond to her touch. "Do it," she said, looking up at the sweating, panting black man. Gently, she pulled him by his dick to where her sister lay, and guided his huge black fuckpole into Jan's blonde pussy.

"Awwww, oh, God. It's so big!" Jan said as her cuntlips were stretched as her mouth had been. How had her mother, her tiny mother, taken this cock? It was a beautiful fucking, killing machine. He paused.

"NO!" she screamed. "DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! DO IT!"

Leroy's chest heaved as he felt Marcia behind him, running her hands over his body, caressing his heavy balls.

"Yeah, sweet-thing, open up your pussy for my black cock. Here it comes, baby! Take it! Just like your Momma!"

Jan forced her hips upward, impaling herself on his rigid rod. She came immediately! Her eyes rolled, and her toes curled, clutching at the bedsheets. She pumped upward, fucking herself on his steel-like cock, while Leroy held himself up on his arms and watched the beautiful white girl do all the work. "Yesss," she yelled. "Fuck me like you did my mother. Oh, yesss, that's it . . . do it . . . hard! Please, please fuck me! I'm on fire."