The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia sucked on Jan's hardened nipples and played with Leroy's swinging ballsac. "Stick your cock all the way in her, you black bastard," Marcia snapped at Leroy. "Fuck her," she screamed. He gave Marcia a dirty look, then rammed his cock into Jan's open white body.

He was brutal. And she loved it. Her orgasm exploded upward from her pleasure-raw cunt, and erupted in her brain. The intensity made her body convulse and spasm with involuntary tremors. Blinding colors flashed behind her closed eyelids as waves of unexpressive pleasure crashed over her. She was in heaven. Then she fainted.

Leroy pulled his still hard cock out of Jan's dripping pussy. It was slimy with her cum juices. "Your turn now, bitch!" he snarled at Marcia, who jumped back at the harshness of his voice. She wasn't quick enough. He grabbed her wrist and twisted it hard, forcing her down.

"On your knees," he commanded. "Let see if you're as good as your mother." He pushed her down on her hands and knees beside her sister's panting body.

"Wait," she said, suddenly scared. "What are you going to do to me?"

The big black man laughed. "What do you think I'm goin' do to you, honky cunt. I'm gonna fuck your pretty pussy ragged, then I'm gonna ream out your asshole . . . and you're gonna love it - just like your momma."

"Oh, no," she yelled and tried to squirm away, but he held her down in a vise-like grip. Fear spread through her body.

The last of Uncle John's cum was dripping in Cindy's wet pussy, mixing with her cum juice. His cock gave a final twitch and finally was still. Every ounce of morrow had been sucked from his body by his young niece's demanding, ever juicy, always cumming cunt.

Her body had squirmed beneath him; hips grinding, demanding. Her nails and teeth had torn at his flesh. He couldn't believe her wantonness; her lust. Her cums were so frequent and intense; her body so wild, he feared that he would be thrown off of her. Now they lay quietly, still entwined; Cindy's tongue tracing zigzag lines on his face and neck, the world slowly intruding upon them.

Voices, once just noise, became clear. They pulled apart and looked across the room. Leroy was forcing Marcia to her knees; describing in detail what he was about to do to her. Jan lay beside them; exhausted or unconscious, neither could tell. They could see the glistening droplets of cum dangling in her pussy hairs; the open, pink, inner walls of her cunt staring back at them.

Cindy raised up on her arm. Leroy's ebony cock, slick with pussy juice, stood up, straight and hard, and filled her vision. "Oooh," she said, eyes bright again with excitement, "Lets get a closer look. That fuckin' thing is huge!"

Leroy's left arm lay heavily across Marcia's buttocks and with his right hand he guided his thick cock up and down the crack of her ass; around her pussy, lubricating it with her flowing secretions. His words, his threats; his huge club, had actually stimulated her even more and her pussy was full of cunt juice. She could feel it leaking out, down her legs; feel it oiling Leroy's fat dickhead as he slid it over her fat cuntlips. Its very touch sent a shiver through her body.

Pleasure and fear of the unknown mixed together as she felt him place his massive dong at the very tip of her cunt, teasing her lips. Her body twitched, then with one smooth stroke he shoved his erect cock to the hilt up her hot, searing pussy.

"Aaaaaaggggggg!" she screamed; face contorted, hands tearing at the sheets. The initial pain of penetration by Leroy's huge shaft almost caused her to blackout. Sweat broke out on her brow and she shoved the bedsheet in her mouth to keep from screaming again. Kneeling behind her, hands tight on the white mounds of her ass, she felt the muscles of his large black body bunch into knots as he strained to hold himself in check.

"Oh, shit, hot white pussy! I'm in!" he proclaimed. "That's it baby, you can take it . . . easy now, that's it. Just like your sister; just like your momma."

By sheer force of will, Marcia controlled her ragged breathing. Leroy's huge, black fuckpole was buried to the hilt in her pussy, stretching her beyond belief. Slowly, she felt a strange warm feeling begin to take hold. The pain was no longer there. His mammoth prick begin to move. The strokes became longer, and the pleasure began to grow.

"Ooooooh," she moaned, as the warm glow started to wash over her. "Oh, yesss. Fuck me, Leroy! Just like you did my mother. Oh, yeah . . . harder, harder, Leroy. That's it! Fuck!"

Leroy's cock was slick with pussyjuice and now moved easily in the lovely white chick's cunt and he could see the thick, pale-white cream clinging, slimy, to his prick. He panted harshly as her cunt spread wide and accepted him, the thick lips sliding back and forth over his shaft as he drove his dong into her. "Oh, hot pussy. I love it!"

Marcia panted, grinding her hips back into him, wanting more of his exotic blackness. She heard him laugh, then he smacked her ass and shoved his dick in hard.

"I'm cunning!" she whined. "OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!"

The big black humped her wildly, slamming his cock in her spasming cunt until it felt like she'd faint from the intensity of her sensations and she would have collapsed if Leroy hadn't held her up by the hips.

"Now for the big one!" he huffed, pulling his cock from her dripping pussy. Droplets of cum clung to his shaft and her silken pussy hair.

"Look," Cindy whispered hoarsely to her uncle, "He's going to fuck her up the ass!"

John Cummings had seen Leroy Lincoln fuck a white asshole before; his own wife's, in fact. But this was something else; more stimulating, more erotic. These were his own nieces, and there was something more graphic, more lewd about watching this than anything he had ever seen before. His hard-on was back, and Cindy held it tightly.

Leroy ran his hand up Marcia's cunt, spreading slick cunt-juice up her asshole. Jan, now awake, Cindy, and Uncle John watched in passionate fascination as Leroy ran a finger up Marcia's asshole and pistoned rapidly as she squirmed, then suddenly yanked his finger out. Marcia jumped wildly, as if touched by live wire. Her eyes widened, and her mouth flopped open, but, so sudden was the intrusion, and its retraction, that no sound came out.

Leroy's attack on Marcia's asshole was so swift that everyone, including Marcia, was caught unaware. The surprise saved her, but she wasn't aware of it. Had her ass muscles tightened; fought back, Leroy's massive rod would have torn her apart. He had mounted her and in one swift motion, had guided his cock into her almost virgin butt, sinking it to the shank.

"Eeeeeeeeh!" Marcia yelled. "Oh, God! Oh, God!" she panted, suddenly feeling the full stretch of her asshole. Her eyes bulged and her eyeballs rolled until the whites showed. She was breathing so rapidly that she almost hyper-ventilated; her body swaying with dizziness.

"Ahhhhh, yeahhhhh! I love tight ass!" Leroy hissed. Then, slowly, with great care - he knew just how big he really was - he started to move his cock up her Marcia's ravished ass. She gritted her teeth, waiting for the pain; but it didn't come. Instead, a strange, exciting feeling surged through her body engulfing her brain.

"Oh, oh, yessss! Ooooooo! Oh, God, yesssss! It's great! It's great!" she yelled. Her body squirmed backward, head flopping from side to side. Her fingers probed her cunt; she was dripping again. Swiftly, they moved over her distended clit and blinding flashes of light began to explode in her brain. She rammed two wet fingers up her sopping pussy and her hot juices dribbled down her thigh.

Jan was on her hands and knees, straining to see her sister's pleasure. She felt a sudden pressure at her asshole; turning, she saw her uncle between her legs, his tongue licking and probing her sensitive third hole. He slobbered saliva all over her orifice as the tip of his tongue penetrated her ass. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Ooooh, yesss, lick my asshole . . . tongue it!" Her voice was hoarse with new passion. She lowered her head and raised her ass to give her uncle greater access to her treasure. The view from between her legs; her uncle's big cock and heavy balls, made her cunt boil over with new, hot cunt-juice. She watched as his cock disappeared from view; his balls now close to her cunt. Her asshole was being stretched - slowly, cautiously. She panted as the sensations she had seen in her sister's face began to take hold of her. His cock was halfway in, his ballsac now slapped her open cunt. Automatically, she began to play with her pussy; fingering herself, stabbing her cunthole with her index finger; running it over her super-sensitive clit.

"Oh, baby-love. I've got to fuck your ass! Relax, babe, I'm almost there. Relax!"

She leaned back, impaling herself on her uncle's joy stick, remembering the sensations that Peter had first introduced her to just days - hours? - ago. Her hands moved rapidly in her cunt. She was close to climax.

Cindy knelt between her two skewered sisters; both with their asses high, impaled with thick, wonderful fuckmeat, her body shivering with desire and voyeuristic pleasures. She lived the assfucking - both of them - by watching her sisters, sharing the thrills and pleasures that crashed through their bodies and brains. She got down between them; hugging each, kissing them; lips, necks, bodies; sucking their tits; heightening their joy. Her own pleasure threatening to crash through the dam at any second. Without conscious thought, she shoved her cum-rich muff in Marcia's face, laid back and offered her swollen tits to her sister, Jan.

Responding to their total abandonment of convention, the incestuous sisters added their younger sibling to the rutting group. Marcia's tongue spread her cuntlips apart and she sucked on Cindy's' swollen clitoris, while Jan laved the hardened nipples of her younger sister. Cindy's orgasm began the second Marcia started to suck on her clit. It triggered a chain reaction as, first, each of her sisters began to cum, followed by the ass-humping men. The screams of passion, of ejaculation, of orgasm echoed off the bedroom walls; mixing together to form a calliope of loud, disjointed groans, moans, and whimpers. As suddenly as it started, it stopped, and the exhausted quintet fell to the floor, panting.

"Mmmmmmmm. Oh, I feel so good," Marcia said.

"Me too," Jan sighed.

"I'm not talking while the flavor lasts," Cindy said and the girls giggled. John and Leroy sat on the floor, their chest heaving from the exertion of fucking two super-hot, young assholes. They smiled at each other in self- satisfaction.

"Like I said, man; you have some fine pussy in your family. Fine pussy!" Leroy's words came in gulps.

"Oh, yeah, that we do. And I didn't even know it until tonight." John looked at the girls. "What triggered this passion, anyway?"

They laughed in unison. "Your X-rated epic," Cindy said.

Marcia said: "Staring Mom and Dad; their brother and sister, and . . ."

". . . a all black supporting cast." Jan said, finishing her sister's sentence.

"You know about that? You mean all this was planned?"

"Oh, yes, very definitely," Marcia said, "And if our plan is doing well, Aunt Mary and your wife, Leroy, have, hopefully, been fucked and reamed as well as we have."

"Christ! I forgot about them. Are the guys fucking their Aunt Mary?"

"Of course," Jan said in a tolerant voice.

"What's the purpose?" her uncle persisted.

"Who gives a big rat's ass, John. They fuck like aces. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Jan leaned over and kissed her uncle, lightly, on the lips; her hand caressed his flaccid cock. "Don't worry, Uncle John," she said, "we'll explain everything in good time."

"Yeah," Cindy said, "like right after I get Leroy's big dick in my cunt and ass."

"And after I get to fuck my mother's brother," Marcia said with a excited glow in her eyes. Jan waved her hand in the air. "Don't forget about me."

The two men looked at each other, then at the three lovely, very horny, young women. "Oh, shit!" they said together.

***

Much later, when the sated quintet returned to the living room only Greg was up and on his feet. He was standing at the bar having a drink and he looked like he needed it. Marcia walked to him, careful not to step on any of the bodies laying on the floor. "Hi, honey," she said, hugging him. "How do you feel?"

He held her tight, feeling the warmth of her naked body against his. The smell of sex permeated her skin, like a heady perfume. He kissed her, first lightly, then with more force and desire. "Hi, yourself," he said with a smile. "I missed you, believe it or not. And I probably feel about the same as you do."

"That good?" She laughed and looked around the room. Leroy had Marcy up and leaning against him. John was assisting his wife.

"Looks like you guys had a good time - a real good time," Jan said from the sofa. She was prodding Peter's limp cock with her bare toe. Everyone was naked.

"It was a draw," Greg said. "And we were damn glad to get it. Those two ladies can fuck!"

"Com'on," Marcia said, tugging Greg by the hand, "sit down. You look like you're ready to fall."

"Thanks heaps," he said.

"Oh, Christ!" Peter said with a yawn, "I am definitely pussywhipped. Where did you learn to fuck like that, Aunt Mary?"

Mary was sitting in an armchair, rubbing a cold washcloth over her warm body. Cum spots were still evident on her face, and in her hair. When she smiled, as she did now, you could tell that Mike Brady was her brother. The smile was the same.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Peter; but to tell you the truth, I'm a late bloomer. Of course, the way things are turning out, I'm not complaining. I have been thoroughly screwed, blued, and tattooed, tonight. Now would someone kindly tell me what's going on here?"

"We were fucking," Cindy said in all innocence.

"Before we tell you our part, we'd like to know how everything started between you all and Mom and Dad."

Mary looked at her husband for guidance. He shrugged. "That was a fortunate accident! A couple of years ago we, that is, your parents, John and I, went to Lake Tahoe for the weekend. We had connecting rooms at the hotel. That night we danced 'til the wee hours, and were pretty high, too, so we just fell into the first bed that was handy. Only, somehow, John was with his sister and I was with my brother.

"Chalk it up to the drinks, the atmosphere, whatever; sometime during the night we all got horny and wound up fucking each other."

"Did you know you were fucking your own brother?" Jan asked.

"Oh, no, I didn't. It was dark in the room. John wasn't aware of who he had in bed, either."

"That's right," their uncle said. "Carol and Mary are built pretty much the same."

"Yes, we are," Mary said, continuing her story, "but that night was different. It was like being first married again. We just tried to screw each other to death. It was really super-charged night of sex.

"We all woke up when the phone rang the next morning and we realized what happened. Well, I can tell you, we were four nut cases. Carol and I cried; the guys paced the floor. They didn't know whether to punch each other in the mouth or ... or what. It really was a mess."

"How did you settle it? How did you all get together?" Peter asked in his best attorney manner.

"Well, we each went off in different directions. When we got back we had a bottle sent up and we started talking seriously. After a couple of drinks, we started to tell the truth. We were horny again! Sex with my brother; John with his sister, was the thing that made us horny again. We'd been in a rut. And the truth of the matter was, secretly I'd always wanted to fuck Mike, even when I was a young girl; and Carol had always wanted to fuck her brother, too. We were naturally close to each other and he had been my first secret love.

"The guys finally admitted that they used to peek at us taking baths; Carol and I did the same thing. It just seemed that brothers and sisters are sexually attracted to each other but convention forces that sexuality to the back of the mind, but it's always there. We found that out. So, what we did was to admit the truth. We had enjoyed ourselves and, more importantly, we wanted to do it again.

"And we did. This time in the same room, and in the same bed!" Mary Brady Cummings leaned forward, hands together in her lap. She looked at her nephews and nieces; meeting the eye of each. "Want to know something funny? When I was fucking my brother, and watching John fuck his sister, I never felt move love towards him then I did at that moment."

Marcia looked at Greg. "I know what you mean, I really do. I felt close to Greg when Uncle John was fucking me; I didn't feel like I was cheating on him."

Mary smiled at her. She held her husband's hand and looked up at him, her eyes full of love. "What we found out; what your parents found out, was that sex was a great stimulation, a constant source of pleasure. Sharing it with others didn't detract from the love you had for one particular person."

"Amen to that," Leroy said, and held his wife, Marcy closer. "I think my wife has the sweetest, the workingest pussy in the world. I love watching her fuck. She can make rocks cum."

Peter raised his hand. "Shit, I'll swear to that."

And the Brady bunch laughed and hugged.

And they loved.

***

Mike and Carol Brady did not arrive home until late Monday evening. The house was empty, their children gone.

"Well," Carol said, her voice forlorn, "so much for our family anniversary party. They're gone."

"Yeah," her husband said gruffly. He didn't admit it, but, he too, had looked forward to the reunion. To make matter worse, the trip to Sacremento had been a bust. The building had not needed design modifications, Scivone had been running scared and just wanted to play the big man at their expense. They had spent almost three days in a constant yelling match until, at last, Scivone had relented, admitting he had made a mistake. Reluctantly, he apologized.

"Stick your apology up your ass! You're going to choke when you get our bill," Mike had yelled at him. They were home now, emotionally exhausted; their hard won victory over Scivone a sour taste in their mouths. All their personal plans had been ruined.

"Oh, look, Mike, a note from the kids," Carol said picking up an envelope marked: To Mom and Dad. She tore it open.

"What do they say?"

"I . . . don't understand, look at this," she said thrusting the note to him.

'Dear Mom and Dad,' he read, 'we've gone home to get our things in order. With luck, we'll all be back within a week or two. Then we'll have a real party. By the way, we left you a little something to remember us by. It's in the den.'

"I guess they're coming back; probably want to give us the anniversary party we missed. I think that's great."

"But arranging for them to get here for this weekend took weeks. And what do they mean by 'getting our things in order.' What things?"

"Carol, you're asking the wrong person. There's the phone, give Marcia a call. She's the one who wrote the note. Hey, lets see what they left for us."

"I don't see anything," Carol said looking around the den.

"Neither do I . . . wait a sec, there's a note on the VCR." He picked up the piece of paper. 'Just hit the PLAY button,' it said. Carol looked at her husband, a strange sinking feeling in her chest. "Mike, you did hide that tape, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did," he said punching the PLAY button. The screen whirred and the picture took focus. John and Mary Cummings stood by the pool, arm in arm, fully dressed, waving at the camera. Carol sighed in relief. The scene shifted to the den; to a close up of Marcia and Mary faces; their heads were together, smiling. Carol thought they looked flushed, excited; and they seem to be straining to control their breathing.