The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The kids have asked me to narrate their present to you," Mary said looking straight at the camera. "It's really not what you think. It's a lot more. Seems they share the same outlook on life that we do, only they, fortunately, have discovered it much earlier then we did."

Mike and Carol looked at each other, perplexed. Her sister-in-law was panting. Marcia looked like she was in a trance. "What's going on, Mike?" Her husband just shook his hand at her to be quiet.

"I'm having trouble keeping my mind on what I'm saying," Mary continued. Beads of perspiration popped out on her brow. "Maybe, like the Chinese say, a picture is worth a thousand words."

The camera panned back to a full-angle shot. Carol and Mike gasped at the same time; their throats constricted and their chests began to heave. Carol clutched at her mouth. Her sister-in-law and her oldest daughter were naked! And impaled on two large cocks! The shock intensified as they saw who belonged to those cocks. Greg's thick prong was stuck deep in his aunts' wet, furry pussy, and John, Marcia's uncle, had his pole pumping in and out of their daughter's juicy cunt! The senior Bradys grasped at each other for support, for comfort; they didn't know which. Initial shock gave way to anger, then, slowly, to wide-eyed fascination.

It was like watching their secret fantasies come true before their very eyes. The camera came in for a close-up of the two stuffed pussies. Mike's eyes bulged when he saw the white, frothy pussycream on his brother's cock. His daughter's pussyjuice! He licked his lips in envy. He wanted to taste it badly. The camera continued to pan the room.

"Oh, my god!" Carol yelped as, suddenly, the screen was filled with her youngest daughter, Cindy, sucking on a very large, very black cock. Her jaws were stretched to the limit. Black hands imprisoned her blonde head, forcing more of the mammoth rod into her mouth. Even with eyes slitted with passion, they could see the euphoric look in them. The camera panned around to her back. Bobby Brady had his cock in his sister's pussy and was stroking it in and out, slowly. In close-up, they could see the cum-juice glisten on his meaty shaft. He gave the camera a thumbs-up sign and smiled.

"I'm glad . . . you haven't changed your hiding places, Dad," he said to the camera. "You were the greatest, Mom!"

Carol dug her fingers into Mike's arm and he yelped.

"Yeah, Mom," Peter's voice said off camera. "I can't wait to find out what you're like in real life." The camera swung in an arc. Peter and Jan were on the sofa. She was straddling him, the tip of his thick prick in her blonde pussy, his hands kneading her full, firm tits. They could see the residue of Peter's saliva around Jan's nipples. They stood out hard and erect.

"And I," Jan said breathlessly, "get first shot at your cock, dear Dad." She smiled at the moving camera. "We cut cards and you're mine!"

Mike Brady's erection was immediate and Carol's hand was there to squeeze it tightly through his pants. The camera continued to move around, recording the passion of each Brady member as they coupled together; with their aunt and uncle, and with Leroy and Marcy. Each scene triggered new, forbidden pleasures in their parents. Carol realized that the back of her skirt was wet with her own juices. She was pressing her hand against her mound trying to hold back the flood that threatened to gush out while her other hand squeezed her husband huge, erect, cock, straining to be released.

The screen went blank for a moment and she sighed with a sudden sense of loss. Then Marcia and Greg appeared on the screen. They were wearing robes, but their faces were still flushed with the glow of sex.

"Hi, Mom," she said smiling. "We hope all this wasn't too much of a shock."

"Actually," Greg said, "we're hoping, that after the initial shock you guys started to fuck your brains out. Like you were joining us."

Mike and Carol blushed and held each other tight. The first scenes had been shocking. Then, passion and lust; erotic fantasies had taken control of their minds and bodies. They hadn't jumped at each other, the way they did with other sex videos, they had savored this one, living the moments with each of their offspring. Love, lust and pride intermingling emotions. They couldn't, literally, take their eyes off the screen. The other Brady's came and stood behind Greg and Marcia. Even with the light robe on, Jan's magnificent tits were prominent.

"The reason for all this is simple. We want what you have; right here. We want to come home. Our lives, everything we want - and love - is here, under this roof. Your lifestyle - our lifestyle - may not be for everyone but it's what we want," Marcia said in earnest.

"What do you say, Dad," Jan said, "Would you like a good architect in the firm who could also blow the hat right off your head? Think about the fun we could have on a drafting table."

John and Mary Cummings stepped into the picture. "What the hell are you standing there with your mouth open, Mike. Move your ass. Get the house ready. The Brady bunch has united."