The Amulet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister's tongue, along with her hand stroking his shaft, almost caused Cade to lose it. But then she moved back up to the tip of her brother's tool again and opened her mouth wide. Cade watched as about half of his cock slipped into his big sister's mouth. Christina wrapped her full lips around the shaft and began bobbing up and down on it. Her moans were like music to both their ears. The amulet made it seem to her like it was her greatest vocal achievement. To be moaning while engulfing her little brother's dick.

Miss Aguilera closed her eyes and held his cock straight out from his hips while she sucked. This angle enabled her to take all but a couple of inches down her throat. With her other hand she rubbed his balls.

"Oh God, you suck cock like a pro, Sis." Cade moaned.

It was incredible. Hearing her brother giving her his approval on her cock-sucking skills set her off. Cum gushed out of her pussy. Christina moaned so load that anyone within fifty feet would have heard, but the amulet had made sure that no one was. It was the greatest orgasm of her life, and no one had even touched her cunt. But she made sure to keep her lips wrapped around her brother's shaft. Christina felt as if his pleasure was far more important to her than her own. The amulet had it so that his big popstar sister now lived to serve him. His pleasure would give her pleasure.

Christina needed him to cum. His pre-cum wasn't enough. She had a taste and was addicted now. Cade shot a huge load of cock-cream into his big sister's mouth. Cum seeped out of the sides of her cheeks and down her chin as it was too much to swallow at once. The silver haired singer swallowed what she could. She loved the feeling of her brother's hot sperm going smoothly down her throat.

Cade finaly stopped cumming as Christina moaned her displeasure, hoping for more. She finaly took her lips off his cock, so that she could stick her tongue out and lick the rest of her little brother's semen around her mouth. Now all of the last remnants of his cum was inside her mouth. She eyed her brother, then tilted her head back and gulped it all down.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned. Christina took another look at her brother's massive prick. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of it. The pink-head still had some cum left on it, so she kissed it again, this time wrapping her lips around half of his head and sticking her tongue out to clean up the last drops. Cade's cock stopped deflating and shot back up. Christina was hooked again. The amulet had given them both an incredible sex-drive. Cade now had more sperm in reserve.

Christina swallowed her brother's dick yet again. One load of his cum was not going to be enough. She soaked Cade's cock till it was glistening with her saliva. Now she started to deep-throat him. No one in the world could get a ten inch long and thick penis all in their mouth till now. The amulet was in control. Her throat massaged his cock. Christina's little brother was cumming again in seconds.

She disengaged his dick from her lips. The popstar wanted to feel her brother's cum on her skin. She aimed it down as it shot stream after stream of hot gooey sperm onto her cleavage. As Cade looked down at his big sister's tits, he noticed how much smaller they were than his mother's. He wished they were bigger. The amulet made it so.

Christina's breasts began to inflate while her brother's cum found the growing crevice in her growing cleavage and ran down the center. Her tits were now a C cup. They strained against her tight top that wasn't made for hooters that big. Her nipples pushed out on the tough fabric. Their shape was visible from 100 ft. away. She barely noticed her tit growth. She was still enjoying the feel of her brother's semen slipping and sticking on her titties.

Half of Cade's big load had found its way down the center of her tits. The strap of her top was so tight now that the cum had made a little puddle at the bottom of her cleavage. Christina rubbed the rest all over her tits and neck. Making it look more like sweat. The cum puddle became too much for the top to hold and it steadily made its way down, in a straight line, to Christina's belly button. Then she rubbed the rest of that cum all over her belly and sides.

Cade's cock was hard once again, thanks to the antics of his hot popstar sister. Christina couldn't wait any longer. She jumped up into her brother. The gray-haired incestious girl wrapped her arms and legs around her standing sibling. His gigantic cock pressed at the covered entrance to her pussy, threatening to rip through. But she couldn't wait that long.

Christina reached behind her and quickly pulled her tight pantie strap aside. Her little brother's cock-head immediately slipped inside her little cunt lips.

"There," she panted, "now push! Push hard!" As if her brother had never had an incestious fuck before, but Chistina didn't know that. Cade gave in to her request and started pushing.

"Uhhhhh, Sis!" Cade moaned as she was tighter than their mother's cunt.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss!" the popstar moaned. At last he was giving her what she craved, the whole rock-hard length of his swollen cock. She whimpered in ecstasy as he eased it into her, cramming his sister full of what she so desperately desired, his thick, throbbing prick. Cade pushed till he was up against her womb, and she soaked his cock with floods of juice. "Ohhhhh, yeah, honey, now fuck me hard with that gorgeous big cock," she sobbed. "give it to me good and deep!"

Christina Aguilera just wanted her little brother to fuck her brains out. But he was only too happy to oblige. She let her legs down and they nearly reached the floor. Her brother's cock was holding her up. The popstar leand back and let her brother grab a hold of her new big breasts. Then he got a firm grip on her slim short-skirt covered curvy hips and immediately began to hammer his prick up into her. Christina shrieked with delight as she took his thrusts balls-deep into her eager young cunt and pressed her ass down at his prick for more.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhh! Fuck me, Bro! Ummmmmm, that feels soooooo good."

"It sure does!" he muttered, staring down at the beautiful site. He couldn't believe that he was actually fucking his new sister, Christina Aguilera, before her concert. Both their eyes closed and concentrated on fucking. With their teeth clenched the brother and sister humped their bodies against one another. Christina was in another world. She came hard around her brother's cock, but they were far from done. Her clinging cunt drenched his pounding prick with endless floods of cream. The standing incestious siblings opened their eyes and looked into each other.

Cade snorted lustily and pounded it up into her, knowing by now that she could take everything he had to offer, the harder the better. His demure-looking sister had a craving for sibling cock, and there was no other sibling around but him to help her out. Fucking her brother with thousands of her fans chanting her name behind the curtain suited Christina just fine. "Oooooooooh, Goddddd!! Fuck it to me, fuck it to meeee!" she wailed. Cade's big sister greedily tightened her cunt around his hammering cock, getting more and more delicious hot friction. Christina wrapped her legs around his legs and bucked even harder against him. She couldn't stop juicing, and the molten liquid spurted out around his pistoning prick and gushed down her legs. Each deep, savage thrust of her brother's rock-hard cock gave her a powerful blast of pleasure.

"Unnnhhhh, yeah, Cade, fuck me good and hard," she moaned, "fuck me forever."

Cade just wished he could grant that request. He didn't ever want to haul his prick out of his sister's tiny sucking cunt. It was deliciously hot and slippery in there, and the walls of her cunt were like velvet. It was the perfect place to hammer his engorged cock. Each lusty deep thrust gave him a stab of pleasure that made him groan.

The amulet had made it all come to pass. It had taken its master, Cade's imagination and built this new world around him. And Cade still didn't know how this was happening, only that he loved it and wanted more of it."Unnhhhh, fuck it to me, Bro, fuck the living shit out of me!" Christina wailed. It wasn't going to be much longer. Cade had a lot of pent up sperm in his testicles, ready to make a deposit in his sister's slit. Christina could feel it. "Yessssss, cum in me! Cum in your big sister's pussy! CUMMMMMMM!"

Christina came on the spot with her brother. Their juices mixed inside of her uterus, around his cock, and down her legs to a puddle on the floor. Caed shot stream after stream of hot cream into the depths of his sister's womb. Knowing that she may well get pregnant from her little brother's sperm only added to the power of her orgasm.

Cade let his sister slide off of him. His pants were drenched around the crotch area. Cum poured out of Christina's snatch when her feet touched the ground. How could she possibly go on stage like this. But she was gonna have too. The amulet was able to feed off of their sexual energy, but now that they had been satisfied it didn't have the power to prolong the start of the concert anymore.

The fans were getting restless. "Christina, there you are. Thank God." a couple of crew members ran over to her. "We've been looking for you everywhere." Luckily Cade had his back to them, so they couldn't see his cock out in the open. The crew took a second to speak into their headsets that they had found her. Christina and Cade took that second to fix themselves. He put his cock back in his boxers and jeans while she put her panties back over her cum-dripping cunt. She kissed her brother on the cheek just before the crew turned back around. "It's time. Let's get this show on the road."

They led her up the steps. Christina Aguilera looked back at her little brother. She grabbed a bunch of cum from her legs with her hands and licked the cum off of them, while winking at Cade. One of the crew noticed.

"One of my supersticious pre-concert things." Christina lied. Good thing the guy was new, and fell for it. The lights went out again and she took the stage. Cade turned around and walked to his spot to watch the show. Of course he knew where to go. He heard the crew slip and fall behind him.

"What the hell is that stuff?!?!" one said.

"I don't know just get someone to clean it up now." the other answered.

Cade smiled. Christina put on a great show, despite dancing around with her brother's sperm in her belly. She sang great, even though she had two coatings of semen go down her throat. Victoria joined her son after the first two songs. He could tell she had been fucked. The guy next to him asked where his friend was, Christina's boyfriend.

"Oh he's really tired. Just felt like napping is all." Victoria yelled over the crowd. Cade knew then that she had fucked him. But that was nothing compared to the fucking he gave her daughter.

There were parts in the concert that allowed Cade to fuck his mother again. The audience would all stand. Victoria would get in front of her son and pull off the crotch strap. They fucked in rythm to her music. All eyes were on Christina, even Cade's. He imagined that it was his sister that he was fucking from behind.

A part came in the conert that allowed Cade and Christina's boyfriend's friend to chat.

"Dude, I hope you don't feel grossed out, but your sister is hot." he said to Cade.

"No its alright. I know she is, though I can do nothing about it." Cade answered and lied. Simply keeping up appearences.

"Well if you ever want to see her tits, you don't have to see her out of the shower."

"What are you talking about?!?!"

"I mean you could just go online and look at Krystal Steal. You know, she's called the Christina Aguilera of porn. Your sister and her look so much a like they could be twins."

It struck Cade like a bolt of lightning, only without the pain and likely death. He had seen Krystal Steal before. She was damn fine. And the guy was right about her and Christina being twins. And the amulet made it so.

12