The Analyzation of Chocolate Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I met her before."

"Who?"

"Midori, she's the actress in that scene. She's also Jody Watley's sister! Remember the song, Don't You Want Me?"

"Yeah, yeah, what did she have to say?"

He drifted back to the visuals, remembering Midori's petite frame adorned in transparent, open-toe heels. She wore a black dress. Her legs brazenly smooth; sleepy eyes, powdered in glittery baby-blue shades, naughtily flashed across his mind screen.

"It's worth having. The scenes go back and forth as she's reflecting on what it was like to have both lovers at separate visits." Darius spilled.

"Did you talk about this scene?"

"Yeah, Midori told me that working with Jake was rough. He was supposed to be aggressive but she felt he went too far. She said his dick was a little bit much to handle at first, especially how he plunged at it. She said he tore her up!"

"...and she liked it!"

"I think she liked the other scene with TT Boy. She said the interracial scene was intense! Said she actually came many times doing that scene and that I should watch it again."

"Dayum! Darius, we need to hurry up."

"Fine, we've one more room to go."

**** Whipped Flesh & Other Delights

****

"What floor is this? Oh, I love this floor!" Avanyah roamed around.

"Fetish section, I'm not feeling it! You gotta be way too naughty to get into this shit. "Here you go! He pointed to a harness leather mask.

"I'd love to put that on or even have Caesar use this whip on me while I get my ass ripped open!" She looked on curiously, setting the cat-of-nine-tails whip down.

"Did you say he was ten inches?"

"Ten inches...he'll give Midori a good go, trust me!"

"You love this as much as I do."

"It's the way I've always been. I started too young."

"What was your first experience like?"

"It was this married guy from the Bahamas, very thick accent. He used to pick me up after high school and we'd ride around. He was always nervous. Nothing much happened he just ate my pussy that's it. He jerked himself off while he did it and made a mess of the backseat."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, he opened my world up. I felt the hairs all over my body raise, tingly all over. I got wet and afraid at the same time. I think that's what made me enjoy being an exhibitionist. Sure you don't want anything?" She switched.

"It's already in the cart. It's called "Black Ass Candy. Come here, let's go down a level." He said pointing to a backdoor, stairway exit. "I want to feel how wet you are." He pulled her body against the brick wall, surveying the parameters.

He pulled her shorts and thongs halfway down her ass. Deft digits found the inside of her velvety, chocolate batch. Darius looked down for a moment, fingering her sex, down to the knuckles, producing slosh sounds. She'd been thickening with wetness.

"Darius! What..." She sputtered, rocked by senselessness.

He unzipped, pulled his cock out and gave it several jerks. Darius could ill afford seconds of stolen pleasures before streaming. Hot streaks of propelled jizz shot out and coated, dripping downward and into a nest of scruffy pubes, fitted to sop up his nutrients.

"Now you're very wet, "he shook the excess, pearly drops from his dick, "...and may I add bushy as fuck!" He looked around zipping up.

She pushed him away. "You're crazy!"

He stepped back. "Sorry, I've been horny thinking about it all day!"

"Listen up, it's like we talked before. I can't get into anything deep for a reason. Yes, I strip! Yes I get freaky with some clients! Yes—Caesar knows, but I have to start being a better wife. We're open with some things about sex but not when it comes to me giving you my ass or letting you fuck my pussy."

She slapped his arm, "Which reminds me, mister. You're lucky I'm on the pill!" She rubbed his cock's lotion on her inside thighs, smearing it into her flesh. She then snapped the waistline tight, adjusting the seam. "I'm still sticky!" She rubbed her fingers on the wall.

"I got it," he defended, lowering his head.

"You're gorgeous, wonderful and a treat for any woman to have. If you're up to it, I think you should come up to Hotlanta. I can introduce you to some of my friends at the club. I'll leave it up to you as to how far you want to take it. As long as you understand where we're at."

"I got it! What about Caesar?"

"Don't worry about him." She said as they got into the elevator. I know how much of a tease I can be, but we have us our boundaries. As long as you don't make sudden moves to try and fuck my ass we're good. You can stay with us." She laughed as they reached the first floor.

As Avanyah set the basket on the counter, the cashier, an openly gay gentleman, sporting a rainbow badge, smiled knowingly at them. From behind him, a set of monitors displayed visuals of the stairwell.

"I can keep us platonic." Darius smirked.

"You have no discipline! You lack self-control. That's your biggest downfall."

"Oh please!"

"Don't forget Darius I know how well you handle the truth. I'll put you to the test any day when it comes down to sex-and you'll come out failing."

"I'm good with it. Name your test!"

"Okay, well, seeing that you find me too bushy, why don't you try meeting me in Hotlanta like I asked and I'll let you shave me."

"Completely bald?" Darius held the door open.

"Yes...what? She looked into his eyes, unfocused by the passing traffic.

"What's the matter?" She broke. "Can't you contain yourself while shaving me?"

To Be Continued...

12