The Anatomy of an Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes and you said almost but not quite."

"Yes I did didn't I?

"Have things changed?"

"Actually yes they have."

Even though it had not been long since Tom had cum hearing his young lover talking about other women and anticipating that she was going to tell him that she had been with one or some gave him a tingle in his balls and he felt stirrings in his cock. Like many men he was fascinated by two women together and several times he had paid to have two hookers who not only played with him, but with each other as well. Also as he and Jenny had chatted in those sublime post orgasm periods he had several times asked her to arrange or let him arrange a threesome.

"What, you want me to seduce Emily do you?" Jenny had joked as she had turned down the idea.

When Tom had first asked her she had felt hurt. She couldn't understand why he would even ask her let alone mean for her to have sex with someone else, male or female as he watched and then joined in. She found it to be rather insulting to her and insensitive of him. But as their relationship had developed from the starry eyed early stages to what they had recently agreed should be sexually adventurous her opinion and views changed. And of course since Dean at the wedding and meeting Elli her feelings had also changed considerably.

"How have they changed and with who?"

"Not sure you need to know that."

Not feeling that he had the right to pry Tom didn't take that further and remained silent. Jenny got out of bed and naked picked up the flute of champagne from the bedside table. Taking a couple of sips as she strolled round the beautifully furnished room she mulled over how to handle the situation. She thought back to the conversation she and Elli had a couple of weeks ago.

"Are we becoming lesbians?" She had asked Elli as they lay on their backs naked in the older woman's house in Cockfosters.

"You are probably better suited to answer that love," Elli said kissing Jenny's shoulder and running her fingertips lightly across her young lover's flat tummy. "After all you are still being shagged I'm not."

They had talked round the issue for a while with Elli saying that whilst she would like to have sex with a guy again, she could not be doing with all the flirting, dating, seduction then one or the other lying and then ending it.

"Honestly Jen," she said bending and kissing Jenny's breast. "The pleasure is just not worth the aggravation."

"But you miss the feel of a cock in you?"

"Yes I do a great deal. Darling as much as I adore what we do together there is something missing isn't there?"

Jenny kissed Elli and giggled. "Yes there is and it's called a cock."

They were both silent for a while as they idly almost kissed and touched each other.

"How about Elli if we could have both?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean a threesome."

"Really?"

"Yes I have been thinking about it for some time."

"Do you have a third person in mind?"

"Well darling as a matter of fact I do."

"Anyone I know?"

"Not exactly know Elli, but know of?"

"Surely not your precious Mr BMW?"

Jenny's smile told Elli that it was Tom she had in mind.