The Ancient Graveyard Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At long last! I had to wait for ten days to fuck this big-breasted slut but it's all worth it!" Harrash thought with great lust in his heart. He plunged his ginormous cock into Melanie's pussy and began to fuck her hard. Melanie moaned loudly as she was taken by Harrash. She bucked her body to synchronize with Harrash's fucking.

Harrash moved his hands to Melanie's large tits and squeezed them. Melanie gasped at his gripping strength. It drove her wild. After thirty minutes of banging each other, they both came. Their fluids were abundant and they dripped heavily on the altar. Zarnath's chanting and the drumming stopped.

"The ritual has been done. Melanie Arnott is one of us." The crowd cheered. Zarnath motioned them to be silent.

"I am sure all of you have been greatly titillated by that erotic display. For the rest of All Hallow's Eve, you may enjoy the captives. I bid you all a Happy Halloween."

"Nooooooo!!" The fifteen prisoners screamed as the undead crowd scrambled to the stage to sample their nubile flesh.

"Ah! Aaaaaah! I shouldn't enjoy this but it feels so goooood!!" screamed a short and cute Asian-American woman dressed like a cat girl. She was grabbed by a couple of zombies who proceeded to pit-roast her. A ghost floated under her bare perky tits to suck hard on them while plunging into her tight vagina. The Asian cutie moaned and came in copious amounts. More ghosts floated towards the cat-costumed woman with their erect penises eager to have their way with her.

A busty redhead dressed like a sexy witch was quickly stripped of her skimpy costume by two half-ghouls. One half-ghoul pinned her down to the ground and began to fuck her massive jugs. The other half-ghoul proceeded to fuck her pussy. Three zombies knelt down before her face and proceeded to masturbate. "Oh God,yes! More! Mooore!" The redhead moaned loudly with each thrust. In the end, she came quite heavily. No doubt that she'd end up becoming an ideal sex-slave for the half-ghouls, a role that she'd relish.

"Ung! Yes! Yeeeesss! Dios mio, yes!" screamed a luscious latina who was previously dressed like a skeleton literally getting boned by a gang of actual skeletons. Due to the weird magicks of the Ancient Graveyard, they developed phantom dicks which functioned the same way as regular dicks. The skeletons penetrated every orifice the latina has. One skeleton straddled her chest and started to fuck her light brown tits. The rest of the skeletons were content with masturbating on the latina. The latina screamed but it was a scream of more pleasure than terror. In the end, the latina was fucked to the state of unconsciousness with skeleton ethereal cum all over her dusky body.

"Unng! Oh lord! Oh yes! Yes!" screamed a well-endowed young woman of African descent formerly dressed like an amazon in the midst of a sexy solo encounter with an equally well-endowed vampire. The vampire was formerly a eighteenth century Zulu warrior before being claimed by Grazghul and get turned into a blood-sucking creature of the night. Too long he has longed for the flesh of his own people and now he finally got one. He was very determined to make her his bride. In the end, they both came and then the vampire directed his fangs to her neck. Afterwards, he fed her his blood and turned her into a vampire just like him.

A sultry brunette previously dressed like a sexy princess was getting gangbanged by ravenous zombies. She was pinned to the ground with a zombie lying below her with his dick penetrating her shapely ass. One zombie was fucking her teardrop-shaped tits and another was plunging into her snatch. Two zombies were forcing her to give them handjobs while another was thrusting his leathery cock into her soft mouth.

"Mmmmm..." moaned the brunette, overwhelmed by the sensations of the zombie gangbang. She bucked her body to synchronize with the motions of the undead.

After fifteen minutes of relentless undead fucking, they all came. The zombies were about to eat the brunette after ejaculation but were driven off by a half-ghoul. The half-ghoul proceeded to fuck the exhausted brunette with his outrageously large and hard dick. Once again, she moaned.

A young couple were seduced by a group of vampires. The young woman, a short-haired and plump cutie, was enthralled and getting her action from male vampires plus one lesbian vampire. While the other vampires had their way with the mouth, cleavage and ass, the lesbian vampire claimed the human woman's pussy. Her equally enthralled boyfriend, a lanky lad with a goatee, was receiving similar attention from female vampires plus a gay vampire. The vampiresses sucked his nipples and dick but the gay one claimed his ass. The young couple, though at first scared, eventually enjoyed the lusty attentions.

A group of four eighteen year-old college senior girls in plain clothes were ravaged by a large coalition of zombies, skeletons and half-ghouls. Young pussies were plundered, mouths were ravished, asses were violated and cum was splattered everywhere. Same goes for four eighteen year-old college senior boys except they were receiving the same kind of attention from female zombies and female lesser vampires. Their screams of terror turned into screams of delight. Eventually in the end, those college students would succumb to the pleasure of undead flesh.

Normally, Melanie Arnott would've been horrified by the sight of the debauchery surrounding her but the ritual changed her. Her skin became slightly paler and any acne, moles or rash vanished for good. Melanie felt that the coldness of the graveyard didn't bother her. It was like she became more resistant. Her hair became shinier and more voluminous. Her breasts became a lot less saggier and her ass tightened a bit. Deep inside, the ritual opened her eyes to the greatness of Grazghul and how much she loves Harrash and his mighty cock. She saw the captives as mere means to further the greatness of Grazghul and its lord Zarnath who was sitting in his throne and expressing delight at the orgy. Her beloved Harrash was thrusting into her wide birthing hips with lustful frenzy even after ejaculation. She looked up to Harrash and said...

"I am yours."

"You are mine." Harrash responded and heavily kissed Melanie while roughly fucking her among the ecstasy and chaos.

END

12