The Ancient Graveyard Ep. 04

Story Info
A priestess has been enslaved by the Ancient Graveyard.
1.3k words
4
5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A supernatural series of stories mostly set in the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul.

Note: This episode contains bondage and female-on-female action.

"If you insert your finger into the keyhole, you can feel Bloody Nathy biting it."

- A superstition among Rustorian children.

Episode 3: The Administrator

Midnight, the Administration of Grazghul.

"Aaaaah... Aaaaaaaah!!"

Screams and moans of pleasure were heard from within the alabaster white building of Grazghul's vampiric administrators. The bloodsucking undead were naked and fucking each other and their newest human cattle. Ralph and Eliza, a young American couple, had the misfortune of wandering into the ancient graveyard of Grazghul. Stripped of their clothes, the vampires had their way with them.

Ralph's scrawny body was being licked by five of the loveliest female vampires in Grazghul. Their pale and shapely bodies rubbed against him while a lone vampiress sucked his mortal dick. Ralph was powerless before the vampires molesting him. His cock ejaculated copious amounts of spunk which splattered the sex-starved vampires. His girlfriend Eliza was being impaled by three vampire dicks while one vampire titty-fucked her humongous breasts. The couple moaned in unison as the vampires continued to lick, suck and fuck them.

In a big private office sat an imposing and beautiful woman. Just like the others, she was a vampire but taller than ordinary vampires. With long flowing ebony hair, pretty face and a curvaceous body clad in a black business suit and short skirt, she was smoking hot. The glasses she wore magnified her beauty even more. She was furious as she spoke to a cowering lesser vampire sitting in front of her desk.

"Boris, you incompetent buffoon! I told you to finish those documents by today! TODAY!" Boomed the bespectacled vampiress. The vampire named Boris whimpered. "I-I'm sorry, Lady Nathalia! My cattle lost the papers when she was assisting me!"

"Assist!? My bats told me a different story! You were fucking your cattle so hard, you passed out before you even started on those files! What kind of vampire that passes out!? Fucking useless weakling!" The vampire queen screamed and threw an ashtray at Boris. "Get out and never return to work until you finish those documents! Fail me again and I'll stake you myself!" Boris cowered in fear as he ran out of the door. Another vampire entered the office, this time it was a female with short brunette hair. She was dressed in a tight security guard uniform. Following behind her was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair. She was dressed in a skimpy white robe which showed off her lovely cleavage. Her hands were bound in chains.

"M'lady, I have brought the priestess." Said the vampiress. Nathalia licked her lips like a predator.

"Ah yes, Sister Mepha of the Church of Lysander. It's been a while since I've gazed upon your gorgeous presence."

"You will never get away with this, evil one! When my sister Brigid comes, you and your ungodly master are finished!" The lesser vampire who escorted her slapped her in the face.

"Silence, bitch! Lest you forget that you are at our mercy!" Nathalia chuckled and waved her hand.

"It's alright, Giselle. Just unbind her and leave us. These holy types start being defiant but in the end they fall to unbridled lust." Nathalia gave an evil grin. The vampire guard grinned knowing what horror awaits for the priestess at the hands of Nathalia Dudikov, vampire mistress and chief administrator of Grazghul. The vampire guard removed the chains off the priestess Mepha and quickly left the office.

"Big mistake, vampire. Lysander, I invoke your holy wrath!" The beautiful blonde raised her arms but nothing happened. Nathalia laughed.

"Foolish mortal. Your god can't reach you here. This is the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul!" Nathalia taunted the now-scared priestess. The vampire mistress' eyes glowed an eerie red light straight into Mepha's eyes. The priestess felt herself unable to move!

"Long have I waited to do this to you..." Nathalia ripped off Mepha's white skimpy robe in one pull. Her heaving bosom jiggled as the fabric which formerly clung to her has been forcefully discarded. Nathalia spotted the holy symbol of Lysander nesting in Mepha's cleavage and frowned in disapproval. "Oh no no, this won't do." Nathalia yanked the amulet off Mepha's neck and crushed it in her hands. Smoke and sizzling sounds emanated from the vampire's fingers. Mepha whimpered in fear knowing that Lysander couldn't help her this time. Nathalia kissed Mepha on the mouth passionately. The priestess tried to resist but the vampire's will was too strong. She felt the vampire's tongue twirling around hers.

Nathalia stopped kissing and pushed Mepha to the floor. The vampire slowly removed her clothes in a very tantalizing way. The skirt, blouse, glasses and everything else were stripped away leaving a very naked and very beautiful vampire. Nathalia, still grinning, placed her barenaked voluptuous body on the busty blonde and began to lick the priestess' nipples. The priestess felt horrified after realizing that she sighed in pleasure received such an unholy creature. Nathalia lovingly sucked and caressed Mepha's breasts for a few more minutes before moving to her womanhood. Mepha's moans grew louder and the vampire mistress slurped and sucked her nether regions.

"Aaaaaahhh... noooooo..."

"Do not resist, priestess. Think of this as a gift from the morning lord..." said the vampire between slurps. Mepha felt the vampire talking to her in her mind saying she is nothing but a plaything to the denizens of Grazghul. She felt the stimulation from the erotic interaction magnify at every second. The priestess moaned and groaned loudly as her pussy gets eaten out by the vampire mistress.

"Aaaaaaah... Aaaaaaaaahhh!! Stooooooop!!" Mepha felt a drastic change in her mind. The vampire's control on her has become successful. "MMmmmm... Yes... Yessssssss!" Mepha hissed in sheer pleasure.

Nathalia shifted her body around this time with her pussy right above Mepha's face. The blonde priestess, in pure sexual arousal, started to lick Nathalia's vampire vagina. The sixty-nine went on for an hour or so before both vampire and more came in so much. Their fluids created a huge messy puddle in the office. Nathalia rose up, licking Mepha's fluids from her crimson lips. She put on a black robe that was hung on the wall while the priestess' laid down on the floor half-conscious with a smile.

"Mooore... I want more..."

"My dear Mepha, I wish to play some more but I must save my energy. However, I know some people who might be interested." Nathalia pressed a button on her intercom to issue an order.

------------

"Hnnnnnnng!! Yes! Mooooooore!!"

The naked blonde priestess formerly known as Sister Mepha of the Church of Lysander has renounced her vows. Her mind was broken by the undead creatures ravishing her body. Among the tombstones, the former priestess found herself being impaled in every hole by zombies who desired her curvaceous and yummy body. Two zombies sucked and licked her hefty tits while her hands jacked off two more zombies. Two half-ghouls stood guard to make sure the zombies don't devour her. After the zombies are done with her, it's their turn.

----------

It was one of those nights for Nathalia Dudikov. She was relieved to be alone in her bedroom after so much paperwork. Now dressed in black lacy lingerie, she gazed upon a portrait facing her bed. It was a full-body portrait of a handsome man with dark hair and a strangely ornate robe. His face perpetually smiled at the vampiress. Nathalia's fingers began to move beneath her panties and touch her innermost carnal canal and moaned.

"Zarnath... oh Zarnath... take me now..."

She stroked her snatch for nearly an hour until undead spunk squirted on her delicate fingers. Exhausted from her furious masturbation fueled by unreciprocated love, she fell fast asleep.

"Zarnath... Zzzzzzzz..."

Meanwhile, a bat lecherously watched Nathalia as she slept through the window. The bat transformed into Boris, the lesser vampire Nathalia was berating earlier. "I got you, bitch!" He whispered inaudibly in anger. "Lord Zarnath will know about this and you will pay!"

THE END?