The Ancient Graveyard Ep. 05

Story Info
A paladin and her army captured by the Ancient Graveyard.
2.4k words
4.05
4.9k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ancient Graveyard

A supernatural series of stories mostly set in the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul

Note: Hardcore undead sex

"Turn back to all who enter! Here lies Zarnath the Undying, the accursed Lord of Grazghul."

- A sign among the tombstones.

Episode 5: The Lord of Grazghul

Midnight, in Zarnath's crypt in the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul.

Nathalia Dudikov, the beautiful bespectacled vampire mistress and chief administrator, was summoned to the crypt of Zarnath. As usual, she was wearing her tight but impeccably presentable office clothes which clung to her gorgeously slim body. Before her sitting on a stone throne was Zarnath, the lich lord of Grazghul. The vampire was perplexed at why the lich would call her at such a late hour when she should be at her office building. The lich, with a skeletal face impossible to read, was stroking his bony chin.

"My dear Nathalia, a little crow told me about a grave transgression against my person." Said Zarnath. At that moment, Nathalia's face contorted in pure but controlled rage. The grotesque expression revealed her true vampiric nature.

"Who was it, my lord!? I shall kill them in your name!" The lich chuckled.

"It was you, Nathalia."

At that moment, Nathalia's face reverted to her pretty face and expressed confusion at Zatnath's reply.

"I don't understand, Lord Zarnath."

"Oh? Maybe this will show you." The lich pulled out a tiny box which contained an eyeball. The eyeball projected light which turned into a holographic screen. On the screen, a scene showing Nathalia masturbating to a portrait of a human Zarnath. The vampire was horrified.

"M-My lord, I can explain..."

"No need to. You have provoked me with your perversion and now you shall pay!" The lich's eyes glowed red. With a wave of his hand, the dark sorcery of Zarnath forcefully stripped away Nathalia and her mobility, making the vampiress naked and helpless. Nathalia grew terrified of his power. The lich stood up from his throne and let his robe fall to the ground. Attached to his groin area was a perfectly preserved and erect twelve-inched penis.

"You shall pay with your body!"

In an instant, the lich teleported behind Nathalia and grabbed her large breasts from the back. He penetrated her luscious behind and started thrusting violently. Nathalia gasped at the feeling of her lord's cock inside her juicy bottom.

"Whore! How dare you masturbate in front of a painting when the real deal is just right here!!??" Zarnath pushed the vampire on all fours to the grave-cold floor and continued fucking her. Nathalia started panting and moaning. "Not to mention, you were masturbating to the old me before I embraced undeath! Do you not find this superior form appealing enough!?"

"Ah! No, my lord! Please be gentle!" The vampiress begged but that only made the lich fuck even harder. Zarnath pinched Nathalia's nipples with his skeletal fingers and pulled them hard. Nathalia gasped.

"My lord! Please no!" Nathalia begged but deep inside she was salivating for her lord's attention.

The dark magicks from the lich's dick filled Nathalia with so much pain and pleasure. The lich made no grunting sounds but the red glow in his eyes was his only expression of the howling lust which he repressed for hundreds of years.

"Silence, vampire slut and take my seed as punishment!" growled the lich as he thrusted his enchanted dick into Nathalia's ass. The vampiress screamed. "Oh yes! Yes! Punish me all you want, Lord Zarnath!" Zarnath ejaculated and green goo filled Nathalia's butthole. He withdrew and with an arcane gesture, he flipped over Nathalia with her back to the floor. The lich plunged into the vampire lady once more and this time into her snatch. The vampire was driven with lust and started clawing Zarnath's back like a sex-starved she-beast!

"Aaaaah! Fuck me hard! Don't stop fucking me, my master! Ah! Aaaah!!"

The lovemaking went on for hours until the lich sprayed into Nathalia's pussy. The vampire mistress screamed in ecstasy!

"EEeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahhh!!"

The gruesome lovers stopped and cradled each other in their arms. Zarnath caressed the alabaster-pale skin on Nathalia's face. "I never knew..." spoke the lich. "That you have such feelings for me even after all these years... Why didn't you confess sooner, dear sweet Nathalia?"

"I was going to but I was too late when you transformed into a lich. I thought there was no way a lich could love." Nathalia replied as she rested her head on Zarnath's chest. The lich chuckled.

"Foolish Nathalia, do you honestly think I'm that inhuman? The dark ritual that caused my rebirth never erased my love. It's like what those stupid boy wizard novels say... love is the greatest of all. No amount of necromancy can beat love." Suddenly, his eyes glow red again and his dick became hard again. "I got to admit, seeing you masturbate to my portrait really turned me on."

A half-ghoul entered the hall. Upon seeing the state of undress Zarnath and Nathalia were in, he quickly averted his eyes.

"My lord, the Sisters of Valor are here! They are invading Grazghul!"

Zarnath, with his magic, quickly dressed Nathalia and himself up. "Excellent. We've been waiting for them." He turned to Nathalia. "Don your old armor. I need a champion by my side."

-------

"Sisters of Valor, smite every undead fiend you see! For Sister Mepha! For Lysander!" Yelled a statuesque beautiful blonde woman clad in shiny armor. Following her lead a small army of woman warriors also clad in armor, striking every half-ghoul, ghost, zombie and vampire that stood in their way.

"Zarnath! Show yourself and face me, Brigid Bravesteel! Surrender my sister and I shall spare your accursed graveyard!" Yelled the blonde warrior. Her mighty sword shone with unearthly light.

The atmosphere suddenly changed from dark and gloomy to darker and gloomier. Loud thunder was heard and all warriors ceased fighting and took cover. Zarnath, in his purple arcane robe, appeared before the paladin.

"Dear Brigid, it is good to see you. I'm willing surrender your sister to you but you have slain too many of my people. How about this? Defeat my champion Nathalia Dudikov and you shall have Mepha back. Lose and you and your paltry Sisters of Valor become slaves of Grazghul forever. Refuse the challenge and continue fighting..." His eyes glowed an eerie green. "You will suffer a fate worse than death. Choose."

Brigid knew her strength was mighty and so was her faith in the Lord of Light. However, she also knew that she was no match for Zarnath's incredible magical powers. She paused for a moment to decide.

"Fine, I shall take your challenge! By Lysander, I shall beat your champion!"

Out of the mists and into the battlefield walked Nathalia. The vampire was decked in a very ornate and very skimpy bikini armor made of ebony metal. In her right hand was a wicked looking longsword with a black blade and an engraving of a screaming face on the hilt. With a flick of her wrist, the sword stretched into chained segments, looking like a metallic whip. The paladin raised her sword and began to circle slowly around the vampire.

"Go, sister, go! Fight and win in Lysander's name!" cheered the female soldiers.

"Destroy that uppity bitch, Lady Nathalia!" cheered the denizens of Grazghul. Both sides started to chant their respective champions' names.

"Bri-gid! Bri-gid!"

"Natha-lia! Natha-lia!"

In a minute, blades finally clashed! Brigid attempted to bash Nathalia with her shield but the vampire champion quickly dodged. The whip-sword struck the shield and the shield shattered. Brigid quickly discarded her destroyed shield and held her longsword with both hands. She slashed so many times but the vampire was too quick and agile for her.

"Lysander's Blade!" yelled Brigid. He sword shone with celestial energy. She attempted to smite the vampire but missed and the energy quickly faded away. Nathalia's whip-sword entwined around Brigid's sword. Dark energies flowed through the tiny blades and with a great and swift pull, Nathalia shattered the sword!

"You have lost, paladin." Brigid screamed with fury and tried to tackle the vampire. The whip-sword struck Brigid's armor and the armor shattered to pieces, leaving a very naked paladin. She fell to the ground and glared at the vampire while covering her large shapely breasts.

"Surrender now or you'll be sorry." Warned the vampire. Brigid tried to stand up but she felt a great shock rushing through her body. She stayed down while covering her large shapely breasts and vagina with her arms.

The Sisters of Valor tried to resist the monstrous beings of Grazghul but they were not as skilled as Brigid. They were quickly dispatched. Strong hands and claws stripped the Sisters of their weapons and armors, leaving them naked and helpless. Their limbs were being held tightly by the monsters. Zarnath clapped and spoke in a booming voice.

"Well, then. It seems that Grazghul has won. Brigid Bravesteel and the Sisters of Valor are now ours. Long live, Grazghul!" The monsters of Grazghul cheered. "Long live, Grazghul! Long live Lady Nathalia! Long live, Lord Zarnath!"

"We shall celebrate our victory. Do as you like with the prisoners!" The monsters roared triumphantly. Zarnath struck the ground with his staff and a powerful dark energy flowed through it. Brigid felt a tingle in her nether regions. Her body began to react to the eerie magic of Grazghul and Zarnath merely amplified it. Feelings Brigid never knew she had were aroused and her pussy started to moisten. Her nipples grew hard and her hands started touching her hot naked body. The rest of the Sisters of Valor experienced the same. Their bodies became hot and bothered. Deep inside, the Sisters begged to be fucked.

The half-ghouls, vampires and zombies wasted no time. They started violating every nubile member of the Sisters of Valor.

Valentina, a smoking hot warrior with tanned skin and wavy hair, got pit-roasted by two half ghouls. Below her as she knelt on all fours, a very horny ghost rose from the ground and began to suck on her hanging tits. Valentina moaned through her gagged mouth.

Cynthia, a redheaded guardswoman with a sizable rack, was pinned to the ground with her amazing tits being ravished by the long and hard dick of a zombie while another zombie penetrated her pussy. The zombie at her chest sprayed his rancid semen all over her heavy tits and pretty face. While blinded by the spunk, Cynthia felt two rough mouths sucking on both of her overstimulated nipples. She screamed with pleasure.

Sylgia and Sylvia are twin sisters blessed with identical good looks and identical gorgeous bodies. A very ambitious half-ghoul lifted Sylgia off the ground and suckled her perky breasts while Sylvia got plowed by his massively big dick. After roughly five minutes, the twins switched positions with each other, still dominated by the half-ghoul. Their squeals were identical in loudness and rhythm.

Helen's huge breasts were being licked and sucked by two vampires. With both arms held above her head, the blonde milf softly moaned at the attention by the vampires suckling on her nipples. A sneaky ghost floated towards her and crouched down to lick her pussy. With their fanged maws, the vampires on her breasts bit down just hard enough not to pierce her nipples. Helen screamed with delight.

The

Brigid just sat on the ground barely containing her lust while her Sisters let the monsters ravish them in every way. Zarnath moved towards the fallen paladin. "Do you wish to be fucked, dear paladin?" The lich asked.

"Nnnnyessss I want to be fucked..." The statuesque paladin started to rub her clit harder and faster. "How badly do you want it?" Asked Zarnath in a sultry tone while stroking Brigid's lovely face. The paladin moaned.

"Very badly..."

"Beg to be fucked, holy bitch. Make it reeeeaaaaally dirty."

"Please fuck me, Master! Fuck me long and hard until all of my holes are filled with your cum!" A hysterical Brigid screamed while furiously touching herself. Zarnath disrobed and presented his well-preserved cock right in front of Brigid's face.

"So be it, slut." The lich grabbed Brigid's head and plunged his enormous dick into her sexy mouth. As he face-fucked Brigid, the paladin reciprocated by sucking and licking his dick. It didn't take long until he came into her maw. Zarnath withdrew his dick and Brigid swallowed his cum with gusto.

Zarnath grabbed Brigid's wide hips and penetrated her womanhood. Brigid screamed as she took in all twelve inches of Zarnath's undead shlong. Both the pain and pleasure of being fucked by such a magnificently sizable cock overwhelmed the paladin. A pair of alabaster-pale hands reached from behind and lovingly squeezed her large tits. Nathalia, naked but still wearing her spectacles, whispered into Brigid's ear. "Welcome to Grazghul, whore. You'll enjoy it here."

Zarnath thoroughly fucked Brigid Bravesteel for hours while played with her beautiful breasts. The fallen paladin enjoyed every minute of it. The lich sprayed his semen into her overstimulated snatched. Their positions shifted Brigid and Nathalia doing a sixty-nine while Zarnath ravished the paladin's plump ass. Nathalia and Brigid licked each other's pussy until they both came in copious amounts but Zarnath kept on fucking Brigid's ass until he blew his undead spunk. Brigid fainted with a smile and her naked form dropped to the cold ground.

------

A few months later, a special gathering was called and all of Grazghul's officers have arrived in Zarnath's crypt.

Harrash the Gravedigger and his wife Melanie Arnott were the first to arrive. They were followed by the Coffin Maker Vinculus Von Pelt and his wife Tabitha Sprigg. Moments later, the Caretaker Kalumatek arrived with his wife Maki Thompson all nude and constantly in a state of violation by his vines while her mouth hungrily sucked his precious nectar.

Sitting on the throne was Lord Zarnath with Nathalia Dudikov by his right side. On his right side was a mysterious person dressed in a hooded robe.

"My friends, thank you for coming to the gathering. I am proud to present to you our newest officer with the title of Chief of Security. I introduce you to... Lady Blacksteel!" The mysterious dropped the robe and revealed herself. It was indeed the paladin formerly known as Brigid Bravesteel. She was wearing a skimpy black armor showing off every best part of her sexy body. Her skin was pale and her eyes glowed an eerie purple glow. She raised her longsword of ebony steel and all of the other officers of Grazghul applauded.

END