The Ancient Prophecy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Falagor sat on the simple wooden log and heaved. The trip had been interesting indeed, but it wasn't the one he wanted to do again. Even a trip to Hades was more eventful.

He remembered the very first day when he had decided to pursue the wisdom of magic. Now he wouldn't regret the decision. Being a wizard enabled you to magically create and destroy and manipulate things around you. Being a wizard enabled you to pursue knowledge further where no man had dared to go through. Being a wizard enabled you to travel between places in a blink of an eye, even to places inaccessible to common mortals...

Including the Void...

His colleagues would call him crazy. His instructors would think he's insane. His friends would see his action as an attempt to waste one's life in vain. Yet the court of Aragon hadn't chosen him as the royal advisor for nothing.

"Enjoying your trip?" the sound roared through the air.

"Yes, Lord Guardian." The wizard bowed humbly. "I'm sorry I have to cheat. I just can't let them trapped in that hellish place for the rest of the eternity."

"The man has so much to do." The Supreme God answered. "You've done the right thing."

"Is he ready to fulfill his destiny?" Falagor asked.

"He will be ready when he's ready." The voice said again. "Until then, the wheel of time goes on for the mortals..."

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Another chapter done...

Probably I still have 1-2 more to go. I'm getting tired of this...

Anyway, thanks for the CC&C. Keep 'em coming!

1...456789