The Ancient Temple

Story Info
In an ancient temple, a goddess is awakened...
1.3k words
4.16
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harwyn eyed the temple door warily. The Forbidden Forest held many dangers, and many secrets. One such secret was before him, one of the many hidden ruins from an ancient civilisation who reigned long before the Forest had existed. The whorls and spirals carved into the stone were unlike any he had ever seen, and the faintest hint of energy made his fingertips tingle as he traced them. There was surely treasure inside, yet who knew what traps might be in place to protect them. Still, he had come a long way to find this temple, and he may never find it's like again. He was going inside.

A gold serpent was the handle to the temple door, its gleaming Eye a ruby the size of his fist. It glowed as he pressed it. There was no rumble, no screech of stone doors shuddering open for the first time in centuries. The marvel of the old magic. He set the oiled rag of his torch alight and entered the temple depths. Mosaics of exquisite detail lined the walls, though what they depicted would make the innocent blush. Serpent women of Astapor coiled around their captive prey, their bountiful breasts enticing to behold. Enchantresses orchestrated halls of writhing flesh, feasting on the lust of muscled and smooth bodies alike. Finally, a Demon Queen sat on her throne of ebony and bone, a naked supplicant caressing her foot as she looked on in all her majesty. Her dark eyes seemed to follow him as he walked past. It was just the flickering torchlight he decided as he tore his gaze away.

The corridor opened out into a circular room. Three doors were before him. Two to either side, doors of inlaid silver and gold. A set of steps lead up to the third, a door of red wood and black spirals, the same designs as on the temple entrance. He checked the two smaller doors first, and was pleased to see chests brimming with gold coins, jewelled chalices, and beautifully carved miniature statues. These were temple offerings. Weapons lined the walls, and ancient armour as well, for none could enter the inner sanctum dressed for war. Below, richly threaded clothes had been stored, but they had long since rotted away, only threads remained. They disintegrated at a touch. There was an inconceivable amount of wealth here, outside the Forbidden Forest he would be a King without equal. Yet finding it wasn't the hardest part, it was getting the treasures out of the forest. It was a rare explorer who could resist the charms of the forests inhabitants, the finest jewels were instantly forgotten after the sultry kiss of a forest sprite.

After taking stock of the valuables, he dragged a chest to the temple door. It was getting dark outside, and he was loath to travel at night. The excitement of finding the temple had taken its toll - he would sleep here tonight. It was warm inside the temple at least, though the floor was hard. He closed the doors of the temple from the inside by pressing a switch. It wouldn't do for a forest dweller to find him in the night. He would be her thrall before he even awoke, and live out the rest of his days in servitude.

He regarded the red door from the foot of the steps. He needed no more treasure, but what if a magical artefact lay within? The staff of a long dead priestess, or a mask that granted immortality. He had heard rumours of such things. Scholars would kill for an ancient scroll describing the lost civilisation, and he owed a debt to his friend Alessandra, who was studying at one of the great universities. There had been no traps behind the other doors, but perhaps there would be behind this one. He decided to take a look. He would ease the door open, as gently as possible, and see what was inside.

Harwyn opened the door. Unlike the rest of the temple, the last golden rays of sunlight were reflected using mirrors to fill the room with light. An ornate altar on a raised platform dominated the inner sanctum. A lush fabric shimmered at its foot, spread over the dais. Approaching the altar, he knelt to touch it. Rather than disintegrating it was as smooth as the day it had been made. The room was circular, and more mosaics lined the walls. There were no artefacts, and no scrolls. Disappointed, he got to his feet. Strangely, a mirror was the central feature of the altar.

It shimmered at its edges, and the pattern irresistibly drew the eye. Then he saw the woman in the mirror. She was as gold as a Pharaohs statue, and exquisite in every detail. Golden hair fell in ringlets to her shoulders. Such smooth shoulders, leading to a slender torso, which widened at her hips. She had an hourglass figure, as perfect as a platonic form. Every sway of her hips was a seduction. She drew close behind him, and he caught a glance of her large full breasts and hardened nipples, before they pressed into his back. Her eyelashes were long and fine, they fluttered like the wings of butterflies. Eyes of deep molten gold captured his soul, and he was lost within their depths. Her soft breath tickled his neck. "There hasn't been an offering in so long..." She said in a melodious voice, the sound of chiming bells. Her hands stroked his shoulders, easing away their tension. Her embrace engulfed him in warmth as her arms circled his waist. She kissed his neck softly, delicately. "Will you give yourself to me..." She whispered, nibbling at his ear.

"Yes." He breathed. Anything to feel more of her, to taste those full pouting lips. She smiled radiantly, and began to unbutton his shirt with deft fingers. "Then you shall be rewarded." She placed a hand over his eyes, and the warmth of her touch swirled over his skin. She removed her hand and he saw that his clothes had vanished. She licked her lips seductively at his astonishment. She turned him around.

Instead of kissing him, she guided his head down to one of her perfectly round breasts. He licked her breast tentatively, and she arched her back with a moan. She pressed him harder against her and he began to suckle at her breast. A delicious sweet nectar filled his mouth, and he swallowed greedily. His lust burned hotter than the fires of hell as she cried out in pleasure. She pushed him to the floor, straddling him. The fabric felt sinfully soft against his skin, almost as smooth as the goddess he was worshipping. He gazed up at the angelic beauty, her gorgeous face enshrined in a halo of light. He reached up and squeezed her nipple, and she gasped with pleasure, before sinking down onto his shaft. White hot pleasure shot through his very soul. She rocked, rhythmically, faster and faster, head upraised to the heavens, her mouth parted in ecstasy. Her breasts bounced with every thrust of her hips, as his hands slid down to caress the luscious curves of her ass. "Give yourself to me, praise me, worship your goddess" She cried.

"My Queen, your lips are sweeter than honey, your eyes pools of deepest desire. Men fall at their knees to touch you; the sprites turn away in shame at your passing. No woman could ever compare to you my goddess, let me worship you, let me adore you..." He cried, "I give myself to you."

He stiffened as she arched her back, then fell onto him, her pillowing breasts squeezed onto his chest, her hair cascading around his face. He gazed into her eyes as she kissed him, a kiss so passionate, so blissful, he climaxed in a roaring crescendo as she clutched him to her. Her golden skin grew bright, brighter than the sun. It didn't hurt him, he floated on a tide of pleasure so intense that all his senses faded to nothing, the last thing he heard was the contented sigh of his goddess.

Alessandra read the letter. Harwyn had last been seen entering the Forbidden Forest. A tear rolled down her cheek. He had never returned.