The Andros Farm

Story Info
A story about men being milked on the farm.
10.2k words
4.41
49.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baris
baris
16 Followers

The farm had a wall. That was odd.

The fields or whatever were hidden behind a high wall in back of what must have been the administrative building: this was clearly bigger than a family operation. I had no real experience with farm life, but this was where I'd be for a couple years - hopefully they didn't work us too hard.

I was eighteen and had a promising future ahead, but my seventeen-year-old girlfriend kept asking why we couldn't just have sex now, and I finally gave in. Her parents had never approved of me, so when they found out, they had me brought up on statutory rape charges. Now those laws are designed to protect children from sexual predators, but since they don't make allowances for relative ages in my state, it's possible to abuse them this way.

So the judge told me I was going to jail for two years, and would have to register as a sex offender the rest of my life. Or, I could serve my time at Andros Farm and come out with a clean record. That was a no-brainer.

The guards brought me into the office. "Welcome to orientation," greeted a middle-aged man, "I'm Jeff. We'll start with lunch." The guards left, we sat down in a cafeteria, and a young lady brought out a plate of some finger food: balls that seemed to be a mixture of vegetables and meat, heavily seasoned; others tasted like veggie burger, also with lots of flavoring. I ate my fill and had a glass of something like Thai iced coffee: sweetened and flavored with sweet woody-tasting spices, a bit like like cinnamon and coconut.

Next I was brought down a hall into a room with benches, storage shelves, and so on, and stowed my belongings in one of the lockers. I asked what I'd be doing on the farm. Jeff said, "Well...milking, you might say. That's what we do here. Now, take off your clothes, store them in the locker, and proceed through the door to your left."

That led to what looked like an athletic testing room. Several staff members put biomedical sensors on me and had me do jumping jacks, run on a treadmill, things like that. They explained that they had to test my stamina for the sort of work I'd be doing.

The strange part was they never brought me any clothes, and when testing was done I ate the same sort of meal again, this time naked and thankfully alone in the cafeteria except for Jeff, who didn't eat; he said the staff had dinner about an hour later. When I was done he took me to a room where I would spend the night, before going out to the fields in the morning. I bedded down and fell asleep wondering what the morning held in store.

I woke to a knock at the door, and Jeff brought me back to the cafeteria where I had a plate of squares this time. These were the breakfast food: a sort of gel with some fiber, like they were made from fruit juice with the pulp in. They were accompanied by orange juice that had a slight off taste. Jeff mentioned that the coffee and orange juice were part of orientation and I'd mostly drink water from here on out. If I was lucky I might have milk.

Following breakfast we went back to the locker room and he said to go through the door to the left, which led to the outside where I would perform my duties. I opened the door, found myself in a short hallway with a door at the other end. One door closed behind me as I opened the next, which opened to the fields. So this was what was hidden behind the walls: acres of what looked like cow pasture, dotted with small, low structures, and...disturbingly, numerous guys about my age all in the buff, some standing or sitting, but many moving around on all fours.

I spoke to the nearest, one of those on hands and knees, but got only "mRRRR" in reply. A fellow sitting nearby said "Not him. He doesn't talk any more. This place does that to you after a while." He introduced himself as Jenner. He was new too, had only been there a few days.

"What, they turn into cows?"

"Sorta." A glance to the side. "After a while they stop standing: they crawl. And they stop talking. Their minds seem to be be there, but they don't do much once they get like that. I think it's something in the food does it."

I looked around a bit; the little buildings were outhouses that could be used without having to get up from a sitting position, or from the hands and knees, and each had a sink outside for washing up. Soon food was brought out to a sort of low table without chairs or benches - more of those finger-food balls. Those who were still walking ate with their fingers, while the rest ate right off the table. There was nothing else and I was pretty hungry, so I dug in. There was a basin of water nearby, and those who walked used the cups provided; the rest drank directly from the basin.

Shortly after, doors opened on the big building and several of the staff came out with what looked like milking machines on wheeled carts. They stopped a little ways out trailing extension cords; those who could walk headed for the machines on the right while the rest ambled eagerly toward equipment on the left. They gathered around, four apiece, and sure enough they *were* milking machines, and the guys were being hooked up to them. wtf? I kept my distance. No one came after me, so I hung out in a far corner of the fields.

Eventually they finished up, turned off the machines, and everyone wandered off. I found Jenner and asked if what I saw was really what it looked like. He nodded, said "They'll be back after breakfast." Seeing the look on my face, he added, "You'll feel different in the morning."

As darkness fell, everyone found a place to lie down and sleep.

When I woke up I felt a heavy throbbing from my balls and inside below the stomach. I'd felt a tingling there yesterday afternoon, but this was really intense. Seeing me partly bent over, Jenner said I'd built up an excess and the only cure was to be milked. "That's why we all go to the machines twice a day, so it doesn't get like that."

"Well, I can take care of that myself. Nothing I haven't done bef - "

"Don't," he cut in. "They punish you for that. Just do what I do."

Following the usual gel cubes for breakfast, the staff brought out the machines, and we all crowded 'round. Now I noticed that those who could still stand approached reluctantly, either out of pride or stubbornness, but they all came. Those on hands and knees came without hesitation. Also, those who weren't walking had hugely enlarged penises and giant, engorged balls. I was about to say something when the attendant at our machine approached. Seeing me watching the guys off to the left, she said, "It's ok, you don't have to do this on all fours. Just stand still, relax, and let the machine do the work." She turned ours on and held a teat cup to the head of my penis. It sucked me in, and she moved on to the others in the group while it started working on me.

I'd never felt anything like it. The cup was apparently self-lubricating, since it always slid back and forth without catching or rubbing us raw. The sensation was incredible. It sucked and stroked, pulled and pushed back, in a constant rhythm that soon had me bucking back and forth, though I tried to hold still. Shortly afterward I hit orgasm, pulsing into the cup, and saw the tube turn white, then clear, white, clear. The others were doing the same, though mostly white. The tubes turned clear again, but our attendant didn't turn off the machine. A few moments later the guys' tubes turned white again. Watching me, she said, "It looks like you have a little more. Just take it easy and let it come."

Resisting the urge to clamp down, I forced my muscles to relax and felt an uncomfortable second orgasm take me. When the tube cleared I started to soften in the teat cup, but the others didn't - they kept going, through what must have been third, fourth, fifth orgasms, rhythmically whitening their tubes and emptying cum into the receptacle. The attendant pulled me off early, said "That was ok for a first time. You'll have more for me tomorrow."

Sure enough I did - I came three or four times. This time the spurts were closer together, the tube more white than clear. My ejaculations came in closer succession too, something I noticed during my time there: as you spent more time on the farm, you came more times, giving more each time, with less delay between orgasms.

By the third day I was almost keeping up with the others. But next morning I told Jenner I was through with this shit. "This is stupid. I'm gonna take care of it myself - what're they gonna do about it anyway?" He tried to stop me, warning that there were consequences for that sort of thing. Ignoring him, I thought about my girlfriend when we had sex together, how I had mounted her and pushed myself carefully inside, and started stroking off. Soon I erupted, shooting sticky streams of cum upward in all directions, some landing across me in sticky lines.

As I finished and relaxed on the grass, staff members came out from the building and took hold of me. They dragged me to a spot near the building but over to one side, where four posts were dug into the ground. They tied a wrist or ankle to each, stretching me out, and left me there. At lunch they freed my wrists and let me sit up to eat. In addition to the food, they gave me a cup of thickened milk. Then they tied me back up, where I stayed until dinner and the process repeated.

Somehow I slept that night, but I had the oddest dream: I was an enormous giant, like Paul Bunyan size. I held my girlfriend up with both hands, and pressed her onto my oversized dick. Her legs were forced apart visibly, almost dislocating them, but I couldn't get in very far. Pressing her down hard and giving a good thrust, I forced my way past her cervix, and started pumping cum directly into her womb. Suddenly I woke to a thudding dry orgasm as my body tried to eject excess sperm but couldn't. It was the early hours of the morning and I had the throbbing again, but far more severe than ever before or since. It was horribly painful now, I wanted desperately to double over, but couldn't: the ropes held me taut. My gigantic boner was pointed at the sky, throbbing in desperation to go off, but for all its trying, all that ever came out was a trickle of precum. The staff ignored my cries of agony until after breakfast, when a pair came up and asked if I was ready to go back to being milked, and would I please not do that again?

"YESS!" I shouted. They set me free and let me rejoin my group around the machine. This time I was on my hands and knees because I was doubled over in pain. The attendant hooked me up and I quickly started leaking precum down the tube. Then my body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. I bucked and rocked as my muscles forced the semen into the teat cup as if it HAD to get rid of the stuff (which in fact it did, since it was quickly overproducing with no more room to store it). I came faster and harder than the teat cup could handle, and the backlog pushed it off my swollen member, spilling semen onto the ground. With that my orgasm started to stall, and the painful throbbing began to return.

So I didn't wait for the attendant, but quickly hooked myself back up and resumed pumping cum into the machine. I could feel the eye of my penis, and the whole vein underneath, stretch to accommodate the huge gush my body was forcing through it. My tube stayed solid white even when the others were done and being disconnected. Finally my balls relented and stopped delivering semen, my poor cock started to soften, and the attendant turned off the machine and disconnected me, giving me a gentle stroke in sympathy. The container inside sloshed as it was pushed back toward the building, while my cock shrank back to size, reddened, and my balls were awfully sore.

I collapsed and saw Jenner looking down at me. "See? They don't beat you or anything; all they have to do is give you more of the drugs and keep you from getting any release. No one's tried that a second time."

As he suspected, our food was the cause of our condition. It contained a full supply of nutrients, plus a big dose of zinc, to aid in semen production. It was also laced with drugs and hormones that blocked the satiation response in the brain, and overstimulated the testes, prostate, cowper's gland, and all the rest of what goes into ejaculating. They even stimulated the muscles that eject the semen, and caused a huge (but temporary) growth of the genitalia: the testicles enlarged to build more sperm, and the penis grew as a side effect. We got to be a bit paunchy in the lower stomach too, as our prostates and other reproductive glands expanded their storage capacities. Another thing the drugs did was prevent wet dreams, to avoid losing precious milk while we slept. It didn't actually prevent the dreams themselves, but blocked ejaculation if we weren't being physically stimulated.

One thing that didn't occur to us was that the special drinks also played a part - the coffee, orange juice, and especially the milk. The coffee and juice contained extra doses of the chemicals, and were part of preparing us for milking. That's why the coffee was flavored and the juice had an off taste. The milk was special, though; it was in fact semen collected earlier, but in our present condition with our minds hopped up on the chemicals it tasted just like milk, so we had no idea what it really was - it just seemed to us like a special treat. It helped that the staff never mentioned "sperm" or "semen": they always just called our product "milk." When someone wasn't ejaculating enough, or needed to be disciplined, he'd be given some. Hormones in the semen reacted with the drugs we'd been taking, supercharging our reproductive systems. Of course it was fortified with more hormones just to be sure.

Since it took a day or two for the chemicals to really take effect, those who were too new to be punished the way I was were taught a different sort of lesson. I saw one newcomer who'd been caught trying to escape. They brought him out from the building, nude, and he looked around at us in surprise and alarm while they lashed him tightly to a bench (he must not have seen the fields yet). One of the more well-endowed attendants approached, suggestively removed her top, and started stroking him. Once he reached erection, she reached below his balls and firmly squeezed the vein up the underside of the penis up to the top to get out the precum, dabbing it dry with a square of paper, then pulled open the eye and dabbed it dry inside. She then took out a tiny tube and squeezed something inside and held it shut tightly, dabbing the outside with the paper again.

Jenner muttered, "Oooh...Krazy glue!" She held the eye tight for about half a minute, then squeezed out a little more glue along the outside of the eye and carefully dabbed it dry again. She waited another minute or so, stroking just enough to keep him from losing his erection, then commenced tugging, stroking, and pulling at him, whispering suggestively into his ear and giving him plenty of opportunity to see her breasts, pulled down as she bent over, and jiggling as she worked him.

After a while we could see he was approaching a climax, then those of us with a view of the underside of his cock saw the vein expand out and the tip surge up, becoming sort of pointed as it tried vainly to eject the semen. Then it slackened and immediately bulged again. And again. Then again, less, a couple times, then a few small pulses and he started to soften, but the cum trapped between his prostate and the end of his penis caused his softening member to arc over toward his stomach. The attendant turned and left, while her victim pulled on the restraints and begged for release, shuddering with the disappointment of a failed orgasm and the discomfort of being "full" in an area where he shouldn't be.

After a while of him writhing in discomfort, some staff members came and apparently explained the realities of this place to him. Then they untied him, and one told him how to break the seal: he grabbed the shaft and gave a good hard squeeze. With that, it broke open and his seed streamed out onto the ground. He squeezed the rest out and then picked at the eye to remove the bits of glue; surprisingly it didn't bond strong enough to actually damage the skin, leaving him ready to perform again in the morning.

Thinking about it, it seemed strange now to have only one ejaculation at a time, but then I remembered, that's how I was when I came here. I certainly wouldn't want to be glued in my current state with multiple orgasms trying to force their way out!

As guys spent time on the farm, eating the special foods and approaching transformation, they started to walk less steadily, speak less, and their genitalia grew. When they completed the change, their penis and testicles became really enormous, pretty much overnight; afterward they continued to grow, but slowly. Still, you could tell those who'd been there more than a year or two. The milking machines had different size teat cups; those on the far right were about normal cow-milking size, and new arrivals started there. As they grew, they moved left toward the larger capacity machines. Then there was a gap, and on the other side were machines with giant teat cups for those who'd completed the transformation. As the days passed, Jenner and I made our way ominously toward the left, approaching that fateful gap as each shift to the left brought a larger teat cup to accommodate our size as we grew.

I asked our attendant one time if they'd ever had someone who got too big for even the machines on the far end. "Oh, once," she said, looking wistful. "One guy outgrew the biggest cup a few weeks before his time was up. He had to be hand-milked, and we took turns filling his bucket. He couldn't be milked on the ground; we had to prop him up between two chairs, and it actually splashed into the bottom of the bucket...you know we, uh, milked him a couple extra times a day."

Two days later I was moved over to the next larger size cup, next to a guy who'd been there a long time - he was the only one who never got to a higher size. He had reacted strangely to the chemicals they fed us: he never actually managed an erection. Instead his dick stayed soft and about normal width, but it grew freakishly long - if he'd been able to stand, it would've dragged on the ground. His ejaculate turned super thick, too. At the milking station, they hooked it up as normal, and it was weird to see him simply lengthen till half of it snaked onto the ground, the teat cup at the end pumping away. He was so soft and his cum so thick that you could see a big bulge go up the underside of his shaft as each pulse of cum was pushed toward the head. "Whatever you do, don't step on it," I was cautioned.

About a week and a half after the Krazy glue incident, Jenner couldn't get up; he just looked at me and mooed sadly. He'd gone over, and from then on he walked on all fours and stopped talking, and his cock and balls swung visibly from side to side. This was especially upsetting to Ben, a new arrival whom we'd befriended and explained everything to; he knew what was coming, but hadn't seen it happen to one of us yet. We had the usual breakfast, then another milking. This time Jenner ambled over to the other side of the gap, mooing expectantly until he was hooked up, and clearly enjoyed it. His eyes closed and he mumbled happily as his tube turned white for several minutes.

A couple days later I must have been having an off day, because they hooked me up and...nothing happened. The machine pulled and sucked, but I stayed limp and inert inside the teat cup. Seeing what was happening, our attendant came up, dropped her pants, and pushed herself onto my face. The sight of her delicate bits and feeling them squashed against me was arousing all by itself, but inhaling her musk brought me to attention quickly. Pretty soon I was pumping milk into the cup and no longer needed assistance, but she kept rubbing against my face anyway, moaning softly. She was rubbing the top of her vulva against my nose, apparently stroking her clitoris, and soon she raised up and started pressing her full vagina against my face, then bucking against me and hitting my forehead with her pelvic bone. Then she slowed and stopped, pulled up her clothes, and I continued ejaculating with my face all wet from her juices. I could be wrong but it sure seemed like I came more than normal.

baris
baris
16 Followers