The Angel Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Yes, I was once used by Jehovah as The Reaper, the Harbinger of Death. No more. Let me known love, light, and beauty for once. Let me know the heat of your body, of an angel's body at last. You are all safe, provided that you swear to join Belial and make love to me whenever I call," Azrael offered Robert, her eyes blazing with her passion for him.

"You swear on your divinity, if I serve Belial and yield my body to your pleasure on demand, you'll add your protection of this town to my own?" Robert insisted.

"Yes, I do so swear!" Azrael told him with a very deep kiss.

"Then, yes, to protect them, I consent and so offer my sword to Belial, my body to you, Goddess," Robert said without thinking, only wishing to protect the town that he had endangered, his conscience wearing on him.

"Then this town now has my protection and I swear by my divinity that it always shall!" Azrael spoke with a voice of thunder as her body became illuminated to the brightest, shiniest extent, "Nothing will happen to this town while you serve Belial faithfully and couple with me whenever I call upon you! You must really love this town, but especially these women. Ladies, do not hate or fear me. I have no wish to own or keep him to myself, just to borrow him now and then, as I imagine that many ladies of this town will wish to do, especially now."

"So, he really is an angel! And you're a Goddess! I've found a Goddess worthy of my worship! I dreamed of this moment forever!" Ellen turned and fell at the feet of Azrael, who smiled and pulled her up.

"Yes, I am a Goddess and you are a woman and this man is actually an angel. I can sense still great rancor against menfolk. Cease that and you'll be worthy of giving me your devotion. Until then, I want none of it! Men are not evil any more than women are evil. They are both evil. They are both good. Give up that anger, that mistrust, that hatred of men, and I will be your Goddess, even permit you to enjoy my body now and then. I do enjoy women as well as men, after all. Also, make love to your brother!" Azrael instructed Ellen.

"But, he has HIV! I love him, but I could catch it!" Ellen objected, much to Robert's amusement.

"Have faith! You will have to take a leap of faith!" Azrael reached out to Ellen, "He has lacked any companionship, especially of that kind, since he has been infected. Touch him, make love to him, give him your body, surrender it to him, and do it here and now. In front of us all. Trust that I will not allow you to become ill with this awful disease that you fear so much, one which has yet to actually afflict him! Learn to trust! That's why your marriages all failed...You never gave up any control, ever, under any circumstances. You never trusted these men with your life. Yes, it is dangerous, but without it, nothing worthwhile will ever take place!"

Ellen gulped and nodded, as she with trembling fingers removed her clothes and pulled her brother, the town judge, close. She kissed him with all of the ardor, all of the affection and desire inside him, as she unzipped his pants and let him have her. She shuddered and gasped as he entered her, still standing, their bodies entwined before she lay on the ground and let her brother take her harder, now in the missionary position. She shivered with both fear and love, but she gave it her all, surrendered her body to her brother the judge, and let John bring her off. She had more chills as she didn't try to get away from his spunk, as it emptied out from his balls, a potentially viral load that could very possibly infect her with his condition, yet she took it in without further resistance.

"It is done!" Azrael declared, touching both Ellen and John with her grace and letting her power render both of them immune, "You are now angels of me, both of you. As angels, you can no longer be infected with anything. Your HIV is no more, John. You did not contract it, Ellen. You didn't have time to contract it. You took a risk because I commanded you, and so I have rewarded you. If you had defied me, I would have simply transferred his HIV to you and thus healed him entirely of it. I do not take well to being defied by mere mortals, having dealt for ages only with angels and Elohim."

"Elohim?" Quinn asked suddenly.

"Gods," Vicky explained to him, "Yes, I've known Robert's secret for a while now. I told my mother about it, too, and while she was skeptical at first, she knows better by now. She is an El, a Goddess. Jehovah is El Shaddai, but only for now. And my dear Robert now serves Belial, as he should. A God worthy of an angel like my husband. By the way, Goddess, it was already an honor to bed Robert, but now it's even more of one, since I'll be getting your divine sloppy seconds."

"Yes, to touch flesh that has been touched by the divine," Zoe commented with growing desire for Robert.

"Dad and Aunt Ellen are angels!" David exclaimed with a start.

"Yes, and before you ask, I think that you should both open your hearts and minds to other lovers. You won't regret sharing and treating your lover, your sister, as a person rather than a trinket or toy. The same goes for you, Chloe. Emulate Robert, Vicky, and Zoe. Emulate Renard and Michelle. The same goes doubly for you, John and Ellen. Emulate them, Indra and Armin. Don't let jealousy rule you. It's an ugly emotion. I've seen it up close with Jehovah and you never fully understand how dangerous and destructive jealousy is until you've witnessed it from that self-confessed jealous God.

"That goes for all of you people! Don't live in fear, jealousy, resentment, hate, and envy. Embrace love. Embrace compersion. Embrace empathy. Embrace compassion. Open yourselves up to more love, more lust, more passion. Take it from a Goddess, no less! I know what I'm talking about here. I am Azrael, former Harbinger of Death, now a bringer of love, protection, and healing. I am an El, a Goddess, one of the Elohim, the Elders, the Firstborn of the Cosmos.

"Events are being set in motion, and through you, my dear angels, they will be better understood. I now appoint David and Chloe my prophets, but remember that the angels outrank you. If I speak, it will be through the angels or the prophets, except when I choose to speak for myself. Know now that many wild and awful things are about to transpire, ones that will terrify many and rightly so, but this town is protected by me, by my angels, and by the angel Robert Sebastian! Now, return to your feast, drink, eat, be merry, and fornicate! That's an order!" Azrael laughed as she departed, still bottomless in cowboy boots as she vanished.

"Well, you heard the woman, er, Goddess," Robert turned to his brides as everyone relaxed and returned to eating their meal and drinking their spirits.

"That we did. I'm just glad that the food isn't too cold yet," Vicky observed.

"That's what we get for marrying an angel," Zoe laughed.

"Maybe...we could set something up with Renard, me, and you guys, too," Michelle licked her lips.

"Now, you're talking, just throw us in as well," David said, earning a kiss from Chloe.

"I would say, 'God help me,' but the only Gods that would answer probably want this to happen," Robert chuckled as they all dug into their wedding feast.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12