The Angry Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers

He swallowed, "Yes mom, I remember."

"Get going." She playfully kicks at him as he leaves. Turning back to me, "He is my second son. When he was fourteen I got mad at a go-fer and actually made him paint the boathouse with toothbrushes it took months. You should ask at the second stop about painting with toothbrushes." I raise one eyebrow. "If you want to change you better do that now."

"Thank you. That is a good idea I smell a bit like fish. Will I see you later today?"

"No, I don't think so. I might see you in the morning. Just go out the front door when you are ready and your go-fer will take care of you. You have fun and make them all work for it."

I splash through a quick shower. I put on clean clothes. I head out of the front door. I climb into the car and away we go.

The first stop is an office on the third floor of a six story building. My Go-fer gets parked in a break room as I get a tour of the offices of an engineering firm. My 'date' has a warehouse blueprint on his drafting table. He shows details on his computer. As he is showing it to me he notices a problem and grabs a notepad and begins scribbling. I wander over and look out the window.

I go to the door and poke my head into the hall and call, "Go-fer!"

He pops his head out of the break room and I crook a finger in the come here fashion. Not waiting I walk back to the window. He peeks in the office I waive him over with my whole arm.

"See that theater?" Not waiting for an answer, "Go down and get me a small popcorn and a citrus soda. I do not care what brand. Whatever you want what you think he would like." I point across the room. "Also ask the receptionist if she would like anything." I hand him the card I had been given. He hurries off.

When I get my popcorn I pull a chair up next to the desk and place his soda and popcorn next to his keyboard. He has moved from the notepad to the computer and is making changes to the plans. I sit munching and sipping as he scrolls his mouse around. I am almost finished when he notices his and grabs a handful then freezes when he realizes where it came from. He is still looking sheepish and trying to think when my go-fer pops his head in and says, "We should go."

I smile and wave bye-bye as I stand and wordlessly leave the room.

In the car I ask for my credit card. He blushes as he gives it back. I may have just killed a party. I tell him he can tell his mom that that guy is out. He just smiles and nods.

The next office has me looking up. My go-fer says, "Sixty floors but we are only going up about forty five."

Inside I am taking in the artwork in the lobby as my go-fer clears us with building security.

We step into an elevator with no buttons. The doors close I am looking around go-fer says, "Security controls this elevator car." I just shake my head. The elevator launches like a NASA rocket almost bringing me to my knees. My go-fer puts an arm around my waist and takes a firm grip on the rail going round the moving room.

I can't help but think of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. "They didn't push the 'up and out' button did they?"

He just gives me a funny look. He must have seen the movie without the glass elevator.

It feels as if my feet are floating over the floor for a moment. I stagger again as normal gravity resumes.

The door opens and there stands my evening visitor from yesterday. Feeling impish I say, "Your mom tells me I that out of fairness I should insist you give me an honest playgirl centerfold pose." I got him. He is blushing. I give him a break. "I'm hungry could you take us to lunch." As an afterthought I say, "First."

A moment of panic crosses his face then he turns and tells the guy answering phones at a desk across from the elevator, "If dad asks tell him mom gave me a task and I'll be back as soon as I can, if I can. Send us down, please."

Back in the elevator the floor drops out from under us. We drop in near free fall. Yep moments later knee buckling slowing to a stop.

I growl, "That elevator needs warning labels." I hear several chuckles from people passing by.

We go around the corner for a fine eastern Mediterranean meal. My go-fer sits at a counter looking exiled. I remember to ask about a toothbrush and the boathouse. It is a lot of fun making this man blush.

I walk with him to the lobby but refuse the elevator. One round trip in that evil box a day might be all I can handle. He gives me a hug and kisses my cheek.

My go-fer takes me to my last office visit. It feels like we are driving back to the mansion where we started. A few miles from the mansion we pull into a strip mall. Inside next to a big name electronics store is an escalator. Near the top of the moving stairs is a legal office.

My go-fer says, "He is in there. I'll be people watching in the food court." He dashes off.

I open the door to organized chaos. A low fence separates a waiting area with a number reader and those pull tab numbers you sometimes see in government waiting areas from a large area of desks and chairs with people moving around them seemingly at random.

Studying the area I realize that one person is covering as many as three desks and runners are escorting people to and from the lobby. I've never seen anything like this before.

A girl that appears to be about sixteen jumps the fence and taking me by the hand leads me to a gate. She leads me to a far corner before speaking to me.

"My boss wants you to feel welcome here. I am to explain what you see. We have fifteen lawyers most of them part time. We also have seven full time translators that specialize in legal terms. On a good day we can help twenty one people an hour with simple wills and contract advice, by appointment we also help with green cards and other citizenship issues. We never have good days. Most people end up taking closer to forty minutes than twenty. We are free to people working in the mansions found in this part if the state. The bosses family pay all of our wages and court costs and rent and stationary and, and, and. You get the idea. They are good people."

We stand and observe the comings and goings of all of the people. I spot my date and just watch him. He stands and shakes hands across the desk then puts his hand on the ass of the woman who sat with him at the desk. As they move the hand rubs up and down in a familiar way and she leans her head on him. They move to the next desk and greet a man there. My escort dashes through the desks and interrupts them. I however think I have seen enough. I can tell he is asking for a moment to talk to me. Oh, my. As he is walking to me she is staring daggers at me. He comes over and hugs me. I let him kiss my cheek and turn my back to the room so he can see her.

I do not give him a moment to think, "She does not want you talking to me. Just imagine if she knew what your mother has in mind for us tonight." A look of terror crosses his face as he looks across the room behind me. I pull out that credit card that I was given. Handing him the card I continue, "Here you use this and take her to dinner tonight and get a room if she approves of the idea. You are not to go near the mansion tonight. You can get that card back to me tomorrow. Have a good time." I stand and walk out as he stands looking at the card in his hand.

Threading my way between desks on my way out I feel a hand on my shoulder. In that faraway close voice he says, "That was quick. Well done. I think you understand your authority better than anyone in the last hundred years." The hand lets go my shoulder and pats my ass before leaving in a swirl of wind. I jump the fence and head down to the food court.

My go-fer is sitting with his back to me. He is staring at a gaggle of high school girls. I slap him on the back of the head, "Sixteen will get you twenty." He looks up at me confused. "Better go find the car before her parents see you letching out over their sweet not so innocent darling. I need you to take me back to the mansion"

"Umm, ok."

** Back in the mansion **

There she is waiting in the foyer as I come in. She looks afraid. I offer a hug and she leaps forward. I realize in that instant just how worn out she is. She needs me to follow through and thinks I've cut everyone. I need to help her relax a bit.

"There will be two for dinner." She pulls back so she can see my face, "Let's go to the kitchen. I'd like some tea."

"Yes, yes, of course."

In the kitchen we are given tea and finger sandwiches. I start in, "My date tonight is your son but it is my night. Do you mind if I have the staff set it up the way I want?"

A passing cook comes to a sliding stop. She grabs a chair and without asking sits next to me. She clicks her fingers over her shoulder and says, "place setting!" she sits looking at the other woman. With a nod from the CEO she turns to me, "What do you have in mind?"

"Candle light dinner for two in my room. Pardon if the next part is rude."

"You are not going to embarrass me. I spent a month in that room. What do you have in mind?"

"I want a wait staff member that can ensure the meal goes well and the wine remains full. That will not be offended if we become amorous before they can clear the table and chairs from the room. I want someone that is not prettier than me or more handsome than him."

The cook turns to the CEO, "I'm banishing you to your wing or a hotel. It is your choice."

The other woman sat blinking. A smile bloomed across her face. She stood and stepping between us she hugged the cook then kissed my cheek and without another word to us she started walking to the door yelling, "Go-fer! Get me a car."

** in the bedroom **

After some close shaving and landing strip trimming and a nice long shower I find my slinky red dress add a dab of fancy stink'em here and there and a bit more under there. That is all I wear no bra, no panties, no stockings. I'm not even wearing any shoes. My dress is a bit tight and curve hugging. I purchased it for a prom and have fought to remain a size to fit it. I was a solid B cup but now am a bit closer to a c cup. I'm also an inch or two taller. The hemline is only an inch below my crotch when I am standing still. If I walk or sit...well...you get the idea. Looking in a full length mirror I shock myself. I can see goosebumps on my chest. Not to mention nipples and areola bumps.

I hear a tap on the door. Crossing the room to answer it I can feel a trickle of moisture dripping down my leg. Rats. It is not him. The cook comes in with four helpers to lay out a table for two. A small round table with a sky blue tablecloth is decorated with a tall thin candle holder holding a taller thin candle. A teardrop shaped crystal vase holding two roses one red one white. The plates and silver are placed in a formal setting. I am astonished to see them use a template to position the items perfectly including a water glass that is filled and a wine glass that is not.

They are finished and ready to leave when I notice him standing in the doorway with an odd smile on his face. I realize I have been chewing on a knuckle watching the ladies work. I hold out a hand as silent invitation to enter. I'm not sure my voice would work at the moment.

He is dressed in an immaculately tailored suit. I can't help but think here I am ready to peel to skin in a second and I am going to have to fight layers to glimpse anything. Not fair play but he does look sharp.

He is seating me at the table before I realize we were moving that direction. The cook appears with a large soup bowl and ladle. I start my attack. I rub my bare foot up and down his leg as she serves. I continue as we sip our hot soup. With his free hand he reaches down and grabs my ankle holding my foot just below his knee. I continue with my soup as if nothing is happening. He puts his spoon down and adjusts his chair a little closer to me. He clamps my foot between his legs and picks his spoon back up to continue eating. He runs his hand up and down my lower leg and grins like the Cheshire cat between sips of soup. The cook comes in with a bottle of wine and pours a sip in his glass. He does the swirl, sniff then taste. He nods then motions for my glass to be filled. After filling both she leaves again.

I put my free foot against his knee and gently push to free my foot. He calmly puts his spoon down then in a lighting move grabs my other ankle. He is now holding my left foot between his knees and my right foot outside of his left knee. He moves his free hand from my left leg to the inside of my right leg and bending over the table runs it up my leg as far as he can reach. I almost fall off of my chair when I try to spread my knees to give him better access. He lets my left foot free just before the cook and two helpers come in to clear the soup and serve our cordon bleu. He embarrassedly lets my other leg free. As they leave he kicks my shin, I cry out as if in pain and tell him to lose the shoes. He gets up and goes to the bed to sit and remove his shoes.

"Hey, other side of the bed buddy. That is my side."

"Nope, not anymore."

I smile an evil grin. "I woke up with a ghost cock in my mouth there this morning. If you are volunteering I'm ok with it."

He looks a bit shocked then gently as if afraid to disturb anything he stands and moves to the other side where he sits to take off his shoes and places them under the valet stand that stands in that corner. I hear a chuckle in that far away up close voice.

I call out, "Leave the coat over there as well."

The jacket comes off and hangs on the valet stand.

I'm still eating. "No socks." I take another bite. "Mmmmm." He glares at me as he pulls off his socks. But when he looks away he smiles. I pretend to ignore him and eat as he returns to the table. The cook comes in and tops off wine and water glasses. Then winks at me and leaves again. My plate is almost finished so I reach my fork across and spear a morsel off of his plate and offer it to him, "Looks like you can use some help." He growls through a smile and pulls the bite off with his teeth.

The cook returns with her two helpers and collects our plates. He is still eating off of his right up until it is out of reach. He starts to stand as if to chase the plate but she puts a hand on his shoulder and pushes him back into his seat. We all laugh at this.

The next course is a cold noodle salad. I am playing footsie before the three women can leave. He is trying to ignore it this time. I stretch the toes of my right foot as far as I can and rub up and down along the inside of his thigh about three inches from the crotch of his pants. He smiles and brings his right foot up and rubs it up the inside of my right thigh until his foot bumps into my chair. A sad look flashes across his face. I skootch forward until my butt is almost falling off the chair. My dress is scrunched up so far I feel naked skin on the chair. I am sitting with a slight twist holding the back of the seat with my left hand and eating with the right hand. Ah, now my foot can reach all the way in and I can feel his hard cock with my toes and rub them up and down it. His foot slides back up my leg and his eyes go wide when his toes hit the wet spot. My eyes go wide when I feel a pair of hands grip my breasts and pinch my nipples. My date is unaware because he is trying to look under the table.

When the door swings open my date drops his foot to the floor and tries to look innocent. He fails managing to look like a teen caught sneaking peeks into a dressing room. Our cook comes in and tops off our wine and exits quickly, laughing loudly when she is back in the hallway.

My chest is still being massaged until I stand and circle the table. I get him to move his chair away from the table and climb up onto his lap. As I do this I can feel the back of my dress being pulled up to my waist. My dates right had was between my shoulder blades and his left holding my hand to assist my balance as I seated myself on his lap. I love my ghost.

I take his fork and begin feeding him a bit then taking a bit myself. I feel his hand on my back begin to move down lower and lower. I also feel the ghost's hand gripping my ass firmly. The ghost's other hand slips under my left arm and under the top of my dress to fondle and play with my nipple.

The cook enters the room again and stops cold. She turns back to the door and chaises her helpers back into the hallway. She returns and collects my entire place setting. When she returns from the hallway she has two pieces of pie with ice-cream on one plate. My date sits frozen during this. His right hand rests on my back just above where he will find the hem of my dress. His left hand is high on my hip also above where my dress is pulled up. The ghost however did not stop or even slow down. Playing with my nipple with his left hand and rubbing my ass with the other. I almost jumped when the ghost ran his right hand up and down the crack of my ass.

Trying to concentrate I began feeding us the pie. My date's right hand slid down onto my ass. The sensation was like nothing I have ever felt. The firm gripping and squeezing of the ghost combined with the gentle rubbing and caressing of my date both at the same time.

The left hand of the ghost continued pulling, twisting and pinching my poor left nipple. My date however was going in another direction. First when a bit of ice cream dripped on the way to his mouth he looked to see where it landed. His eyes went wide when he realized my dress was pulled up so high my landing strip of hair was visible and my lips glistened with moisture. He moved his left hand to my left leg and began rubbing it up and down the inside of my thigh getting closer and closer to where I wanted his hand. I dropped my spoon on the floor when he finally brushed his fingers across my pussy lips.

I loosened his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. Oh nice I like a bit of hair on a chest. Not a blanket of hair just enough to tickle nipples in a naked hug. He slid a finger in me as I tried to pull his belt loose. I might have fallen off of his lap if I had not had a good grip on his belt because I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

At the sound of my loud moan the cook came in and took one glance at us. She then picked up my dropped spoon dropped it on the table then picked up the entire table and without tipping a glass over carried it out of the room. The door clicked shut and I went back to work on removing the belt. I had both hands low and felt the ghost pull his hands free then pull the thin shoulder straps of my dress down onto my upper arms. I shrugged as I felt the ghost tug down the front of my dress. My date pulled his wet index finger out and slid the next two fingers in allowing the wet digit slide up and over my clit with electric effect. I moaned louder than the first time.

I reach down and grasp his wrist holding him still. I look him in the eye and demand, "Bed! Now!"

As he lowered me onto my side of my bed I grabbed his tie, "Better loose this stuff now."

As he began shedding cloths and literally throwing them at the valet stand I positioned myself in the same way I was two nights ago. Ass on the edge of the bed feet on the edge of the bed spread wide open. I hear that oh so close and far away voice, "Yes!" The ghost plunges his cock into me. My date finally throws his underwear across the bed. The ghost is pumping long slow strokes. My date steps up to me. My date is standing in the same place the ghost has to be in order to pump into me as he is. The ghost cock slides in as my date slaps his cock against my exposed clit. I reach down and guide the head of my date's cock into me. As the ghost pulls his out my date slides his cock in. Wow. The ghost is thicker. My date is longer. They fuck me at different rhythms. I feel them both. They could not do better if they tried. When one of them begins to slow the other speeds up my orgasm is coming soon. I find myself pulling the sheets off of the bed. Who cares? I hook my heels over the edge of the bed and pull myself closer to my lovers. I can't seem to let go of the fists full of sheet I am pulling up against. They both put their hands on my chest and begin tweaking my nipples in time with the strokes into me. I feel every muscle in my body tighten. They both push in against my clamping and both begin to twitch with orgasm deep in me triggering a stronger orgasm in me.

LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers