The Aniversity

Story Info
A story of male submission
3k words
4.11
30.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie here, staring at the ceiling, my mind races back to our first meeting at the little downtown motel exactly a year ago. Yes, today marks our one year anniversary of me becoming her submissive playmate. My but time flies when one is having fun, I think as I chuckle softly to myself.

I had sought her out because of what I had read in her alt. profile about her and what her requirements for a sub were. She just seemed so compatible with my desires and needs. We swapped emails and finally met face to face in a public park to chat and see if we felt comfortable enough with each other to get together for real time play.

I am sure my naked body was covered with goose bumps that first time as I knelt there by the door awaiting her arrival, not from being chilly, but from the nervousness and anxiety of not knowing just what lay ahead for me. She had a small overnight bag in her hand as she entered and promptly deposited it on the bed and removed some of its contents, spreading them out on the bed. First my wrists were secured behind my back and I knew from that point forward I would be at her mercy. Next the collar with the leash attached was placed around my neck. As this was happening I could not help but see out of the corner of my eyes, the floggers she had placed on the bed and my heart surely must have skipped a beat.

She made me suck on her strapon as I knelt there but never got around to using it on me as she had insinuated she wanted to do. And the floggers never came into play either as she seemed more enamored with my nipples. She spent most of our time together pinching, twisting and biting them causing me to squirm and squeal to her delight. Finally she bit down so hard on one of them that it brought forth from me the safe word she had given me. To this she just laughed, seeming to have enjoyed bringing me to the point where I could take it no longer. It was as if it had been her goal to make sure she took me to that limit, forcing me to use the safe word in begging for relief. All too soon our time was up but we agreed we would meet again and we have many times between now and then.

Today's session has fallen into much the same routine as most of our previous meetings. I was naked and kneeling by the door when she knocked. The "Y thingy as she calls it was securely clamped to both nipples. The chain down from the chain between them was looped around the base of my cock and ball sack in a slip knot so that any tug on it caused its noose to both tighten its grip around them as well as pull on my nips. It is an ingenious little device she had me make for her after hearing of it from one of her Domme friends. The constant downward pull of the clamps on my nips quickly had them sore and sensitive to touch and she loves the way she can get my attention with the slightest pull on the connecting chain.

Quickly I had moved from the doorway on my knees to just in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She had tugged on its chain giving me no choice but to follow her. I kneeled there between her knees tight up against the side of the bed as she took each clamp between her fingers and squeezed ever so slightly increasing the pressure on my nips, causing me to gasp from the added pain.

She had just laughed and finally spoke, greeting me with, "Hello my littleone. Glad to see your Mistress are you?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Had been my painful reply.

"Good!" she had responded, pulling me tight against her, pressing her lips to mine and filling my mouth with her tongue. My moans were lost in the depths of her mouth as the pressure of her body bent the clamps flat between us. She seemed to enjoy my whimpers and as she removed her mouth from mine though still continuing to hold me tight.

"Now greet your Mistress properly," she had commanded and I quickly bowed with my face to the floor, taking one shoe off to kiss her foot and suck each of her toes. Soon the other foot had been worshiped accordingly as well.

"Good boy!" she praised as she arose pulling me to an upright kneeling position once again with the "Y thingy" chain. Still kneeling by the side of the bed, I just leaned forward and lay my head and chest on it preparing myself for what I had come to know was coming next.

I couldn't see her but could hear the rustle of her clothes being removed and the sound of the zipper on her overnight bag being opened. I saw her approach as she came back into my vision briefly but soon my world went black as she slipped the blindfold over my head. Not being able to see always adds that extra degree of apprehension, not knowing what is coming next. Only by now, I have learned exactly what to expect next and as the leather paddle sent a blast of fire and pain across my buns, my expectations were confirmed. The blows were rapid fire, as my ass became a fiery mass. She laughed and used every little excuse she could come up with for paddling me more. Only when she was ready to exclaim what a beautiful shade of red they were did she stop.

Finally it was over and she pulled me to an erect kneeling position once more. I could feel her take her place back on the bed in front of me. I heard the bed creak as she sat on it and then felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me with her as she reclined.

I had felt the stubble of her pubic hair against my forehead and the softness of her lips against my face. It is a service to my Mistress that I certainly did not need the use of my eyes to be able to do. It was certainly not a surprise to me, for by now, this almost always was the next thing on her agenda for me to do. This had certainly become a main stay of our routine.

Soon my mouth was literally buried between her lips, my tongue as deep as I could get it into her, lapping up her wetness and spreading it over the erect little bud at the top of her cunt. I had sucked it between my lips ever so gently, massaging it softly with the tip of my tongue. I kept repeating this until I began to feel her body moving in response to my efforts. It was my signal to increase the pressure and the speed of the flicks of my tongue against it. As her breath became a little raspier and quicker, I had known it wouldn't be long before her hands would grasp my head and her thighs would tighten against my face, pulling me tight and holding me close till the spasms of her climax had subsided.

As her release had neared she had urged me on. "That's it boy, work that tongue! Suck it boy! Oh yeah, that's the way, my little slut. Do it! Do it now! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" she cried out over and over as the pleasure she had felt reached a crescendo pitch.

She lay there momentarily, taking deep breaths, regaining her composure as she came down from the high of the ecstasy she had just experienced. I straightened back up to a kneeling position as her grip on my head had relaxed. Finally she sat back up, removed the blindfold and smiling at me, she again said, "Good boy, my littleone. You did well."

I had let out a gasp when she removed each of the clamps from my nipples. I can never comprehend the fact that the pain is even greater when they are removed than when they are first applied. I had even flinched at the faint touch of her lips against them as she leaned forward and lightly kissed each one. They were so sore and sensitive to the touch by then.

She had stretched out on the bed and patted a spot on it right next to her, motioning for me to join her. It was not a very Domme thing for her to do as she took me in her arms and held me close. It was I suppose her way of rewarding me for submitting to her desires and then satisfying her sexually. Typically we would chat a bit until she began regaining her need to dominate and use me again and this was to be no exception. I enjoyed the feel of her soft body against mine as she held me. It gave me the feeling that my gift of submission to her had not been taken for granted but rather appreciated and cherished.

I first realize that she has fallen asleep when I hear the faint sounds of her soft snores. My arm is pinned beneath her and I am hesitant to move it for fear of disturbing her. And as I look over to the bedside table my eyes catch sight of her flogger lying there.

It is the biggest mystery of our relationship over the past year. It has always come out of her overnight bag of toys but has almost never been used and the few times it has, only very sparingly. Occasionally she has mixed in a few strokes with it among her paddling of my ass but never with much velocity. The few times she has applied it to my back have more like love taps, caresses rather than painful strokes.

She had listed whips and whipping as things she wanted use and enjoy in her alt. profile when I first contacted her. And when I responded to her request of things that were off limits to me, I had not included whips as one of these. I had in fact only requested that she reframe from making visible marks that would show outside of a tee shirt and my tennis shorts until they had a chance to fade away.

She had sent me pictures of men being whipped, kinky cards showing men being whipped, her photo album was full of these pictures and she even had told me how she fantasized of applying her flogger to my back and buttocks. Many times I had been sure I was going to get a good flogging based on our chat prior to a meeting but it never seemed to materialize. She had even described to me how much pleasure she got out of whipping some insignificant sub at Domme parties she attended from time to time. So why over a year's time has she been so reluctant to whip me with her flogger. There was no doubt in my mind that it was something she enjoyed doing, whipping a man.

I certainly hadn't pushed the matter because she let me know early on when I made the mistake of suggesting something we should do, that it was not my place to decide, just to accept and be compliant with whatever she decided we should do. In fact she had been very blunt about it and I hadn't dared challenge her authority since then. Still I felt it was something that was missing from our D/s relationship. Not that I wanted to feel the pangs of a good old fashion whipping but my submissive side longed to provide my Mistress with that pleasure she seemed to so desire. It has in fact become a goal, no a need of mine to sacrifice my body for her pleasure. I have hinted in all kinds of ways that I was her toy to be used to satisfy all her whims, even including a verse about wanting to be flogged in a poem I wrote for her. It is indeed a mystery I think as I lie there again staring at the ceiling as she sleeps next to me.

I feel a different need now beginning to grow within me as I lie there wondering what devilish ideas she may have upon awakening. Finally this new need must be attended to or I am going to wet the bed. Despite my best efforts to slip my arm from beneath her, she stirs as I move it.

"Where are you going?" she asks as I begin to rise.

"To pee." Is my quick reply and then for some reason as I stand, I pick up the flogger and show it to her. Continuing I say, "You know it is okay to use this on my back if you like," laying it back down as I walk away. It is a simple statement. It is more like a permission granted than a suggestion, as if she needs my permission to use it.

"Is that right!" she snaps back sarcastically as I move toward the bath.

"Yes Ma'am." Is my simple reply, disappearing into the bathroom.

It is the pause that refreshes; I oft think when I have just finished relieving myself. It is then that I see her. She is standing there facing the entrance to the vanity area; her left hand on her hip and from her right hand is dangling the flogger, its thongs just touching the floor beside her. The sight of her stops me dead in my tracks.

"It is so nice that you give me permission." She says, her words oozing with that same sarcasm she had exhibited earlier. "Now turn around and place your hands on the wall above the vanity entrance. That way you can watch in the mirror as you get your ass whipped!"

The tone of her voice indicates that I shouldn't hesitate in following her instructions and I don't. I stretch my arms high above my head and place the palms of my hands flat against the wall just as she has demanded. I can see the determined look on her face in the mirror as she draws her arm back. Suddenly her arm is but a blur and I hear the swish of the whip a split second before its thongs bite into the side of my right hip. It is no love tap this time as a searing fire erupts there causing me to wince and gasp from the pain. Almost immediately I feel the same painful sensation on the side of my left hip as her backhand stroke lands there with just as much authority.

Her strokes are quick, back and forth, and have my body writhing in recoil to each and every one of them as she has me dancing to the tune of her whip. My shoulders arch backwards as the flogger lands with force squarely between my shoulder blades and I hear her devilish little laugh and then, "Thank you my littleone for the permission." It is uttered with the same sarcasm that now describes her mood.

It is the only thing said and the only other sounds are of the flogger swishing through the air, then the smacking sound as it bites into my tender flesh and of course a constant chorus of, "Aiee, uuh, oooo, aiee, ooow, ooh," on and on accompanied by my gasps as I try to catch my breath between strokes.

I am almost in a trance from watching her in the mirror. The pleasure she is getting from this is written all over her face. It is in the look in her eyes. It shows in the big smile she is wearing. And I know for sure that I have been right all along and it gives me a feeling of satisfaction, that feeling a true submissive gets from giving of themselves to provide pleasure to their dominant partner. It makes the pain I feel so much more bearable.

Just as suddenly as it began, it is over and I hear the flogger drop to the floor.

"There my littleone is just what you have been hinting for; just what you have been needing. Isn't it?

Still standing with my hands above my head and against the wall, I reply meekly, "Yes Ma'am, indeed it is."

"Good!" she responds, "We shall make a point of seeing that you aren't deprived in the future. Now come kneel and show your Mistress how much you appreciated her loving touches and worship her like you really mean it."

As I turn around she is already sitting on the side of the bed and as I approach, she reclines and spreads her legs invitingly. I don't hesitate as I fall to my knees beside the bed and bury my face in her. Her arousal is obvious. I can't ever remember finding her so very wet as she is now. It oozes out all over my face as I dig deep in her to lap up her nectar. Somehow as my lips close around her clit, I have a feeling that her climax will come much quicker this time than ever before.

My body still stings and is hot all over from all her touches but as my tongue moves over and around her little knob, I feel an overwhelming sense of joy, knowing I have given of myself to provide her such enjoyment. It has taken a year to get to this point but it has certainly been worth the wait. It is one more step on the road to becoming completely whole as her littleone. Hers to use and abuse as she sees fit for her total amusement, enjoyment and pleasure. Now I will have to concentrate on getting her to freely use my pussy ass as a receptacle of her desires, ramming and defiling me to her heart's content. Only then will I feel that I have finally attained the title of her "slutty little bitch boy".