The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And what about you, Annette?' William was asking. 'Let's see yours - I'm sure Charles won't mind sharing the delights of his wife.'

'Be my guest,' was Charles's response, as he reached over Helen's shoulders to push his fingers into the flesh of each breast. 'I'm busy right now'.

'Yes, okay, William. I will if you show us your cock,' was Annette's laughing reply. 'I haven't seen my brother's cock for some years now.'

'Hey,' called Anne, who had by this time shrugged off her top, 'that's only fair. Give 'em a treat William.'

William stood, and turned to his sister, Annette. 'Go on, then!' She unhooked the waist band of his trousers before taking a grip of his zip tab, pulling it fully down. Reaching inside his pants Annette pulled out William's semi-erect cock. She stared at it in disbelief. There was a shout of success and a round of applause from the lady guests.

'My goodness, Anne. Is this all for you? It's been a few years since I last played with this! My, how it's grown! It's much bigger than the days when I used to play with it.'

She took a spoonful of vanilla iced cream from the table, smearing it generously over the long study cock, before licking it off with her sensuous tongue.

'Hey, that's your brother's dick you're handling!'

Peter's enquiring fingers were now eagerly dabbling in Doris's juices. Although she was unable to understand what had persuaded her to allow it, she didn't care. Seeing William displaying his penis gave her the courage to put her hand into Peter's lap where she felt his hard cock straining against the fabric of his trouser leg. Unzipping the flies, Doris dug her hand deep into the trousers to prise it out.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked down at the monster as it emerged, it's foreskin half retracted to expose the pointed head, already wet with his juices.

Charles had sat in his chair at the side of Helen, his face in her bosom, his lips nibbling at the dark nipples, whilst his right hand was under her skirt, scrabbling round her knickers searching for her pussy lips. Helen was feeling totally lecherous, allowing such liberties to her son's brother-in-law. Seeing Doris release Peter's cock, Helen followed suit, worming her hand into Charles's trousers. There she found his stiff manhood. They sat together greedily feeling each other's genitals with an almost desperate passion, as though they had never felt one before.

As Annette toyed with her brother William's cock, he unbuttoned her blouse, lifting her breasts from the cups of the bra. They were smooth as alabaster, with pale coral pink areola and pronounced apricot nipples.

'Mmm! Lovely tits, sis! Why keep them hidden? And they've grown too, with the years. No longer like fried eggs!'

Taking her cue from Annette, Amelia reached in to Billy's lap, deftly unzipped his trousers, slipping her hand inside to release his already stiff cock. She drew it out to admire the full glory of his curved penis, stiff and ready for action. All the men now had their cocks in the hands of an admiring woman.

This decided Billy to turn to Amelia, on his right, bend over her to take a nipple in between his lips. Billy had always been attracted by older women and Amelia was one of the best looking he'd known for a long time. So elegant and cool. Whilst he suckled the engorged nipples, Amelia played with the unusual banana shaped cock with some amusement.

'Let's dance,' he said, helping Amelia to her feet and guiding her into the softly-lit drawing room area. She was rather unsteady, but allowed herself to be shuffled round in no particular dance routine. Billy expertly undid the fastenings of Amelia's wrap-around skirt, then, with the pretext of doing a twirl, unravelled the skirt from round Amelia's waist, casting it aside into one of the settees, leaving her in black lace silk knickers, and black stockings with lace tops. As he resumed his hold round her waist, Billy wasted no time in getting his other hand between her thighs to cup the hot, succulent bunch of fleshy labia in his palm. He was elated at being able to grope this beautiful mature lady.

Annette had pushed William's trousers down to his ankles and was admiring his cock, now fully stiff. 'Now that it's cooled down a little, it's in need of a warm silky pussy. And I know the very one. Since it's your mother-in-law's silver wedding, I think you should give her a treat. Then we can all join in.'

Before anyone could object, Annette took hold of William by his stiff shaft, leading him into the drawing room.

During this, Peter had not been idle. Seeing that Doris had encouraged his exploring hand in her inner groin, he leaned across to examine the buttons on her rather elaborate blouse. Doris, smiling at him, herself unbuttoned the garment. As he stood, Peter took hold of the shoulders and drew it away from her. Her bra was a peach coloured satin, trimmed with white lace, with a front catch. Again, Doris was the one to unclasp it whilst Peter lifted it clear by the shoulder straps.

After a brief fondle of the smooth tits, he helped her from her chair. They reached the drawing room floor at the same time as Annette and William. Billy was smooching with Amelia, his fingers still hidden in the lace knickers, researching the contours of her fleshy, slippery vulva.

Annette, who seemed to have taken charge of the proceedings, took the wine bottle from Charles's hand, put it on the side table and brought him into the middle of the room. She sank to her knees and calmly unclasped and unzipped his trousers, dragging them, together with his underwear, to his ankles.

Charles's cock was already stiff - the result, he realised, of the sweet anticipation whilst stroking Helen's thighs and feeling her private flaps of womanly flesh, together with rather too much white wine, which was working more potently than he had expected. And from the reaction of the others, all were feeling the effects of the aphrodisiac.

'Now Billy, sit Amelia on that settee, and open her legs for us.'

Amelia allowed herself to be lowered into the settee. As she did, her knickers were peeled off, exposing her naked body. The black lace stockings were her only covering. Her burnished pubic hair spread over her groin and down over the outer labia of her vulva, with the inner labia protruding in a pouting way from the pink gash. The petals of her vagina were already open, exposing the secret depths of her passage, promising much delight.

While this was happening, a now naked Anne brought her father, erect prick poking out of his trousers, from behind Doris, leading him to the other end of the settee. Standing in front of him, she unclasped the waist-band of his trousers and pushed them, together with the underwear, down to his ankles. Removing his shoes, Anne made him step out of the trousers, his thick turgid cock sticking out from his hairy groin. She studied the monster for a few seconds before sitting beside her mother on the settee.

'Here, William. It's time to give your silver wedding present.' Annette stood him in front of his mother-in-law's reclining body, whilst Peter was poised in front of his daughter Anne. Amelia turned to Anne with a quizzical look. Anne nodded. They lifted their knees high, presenting their wet, hungry vulvas for all to examine.

Peter turned to exchange a look with his son-in-law. They nodded to each other, then leaned over the settee, supporting themselves with their hands on the back of it. Positioning the end of his straight, stiff shaft at the dark opening of Amelia's vagina, William turned again to his father, who had the end of his own cock at the entrance of Anne's dark yawning vagina, its protective petals of flesh opened up to reveal the hairy patch framing the swollen vulva, with its pouting inner labia, their dark wrinkled flesh liberally coated with her private honey.

The remaining guests were watching intently. Doris was standing at one end of the settee, looking down at William's eight inch cock poised to penetrate his mother-in-law. Her son Billy was behind her, with his hands gently caressing her breasts, whilst Helen stood at the other end, with her son-in-law, Charles behind her, palms cupping her meaty tits, his stiff cock pressing against the cleft of her buttocks. They were fascinated by the sight of Peter's thick weapon nudging the entrance to Anne's weeping cunt.

Annette was sitting cross-legged on the carpet behind the two men. 'Go.' was all she said. The cocks pressed into the waiting fleshy receptacles, designed for them by nature, slowly disappearing between the labial flaps, to the applause of the five onlookers. Annette had a worm's eye view from behind, watching the testicles swing against the brown puckered opening below the filled vaginas.

Anne was familiar with William's eight-inch weapon, but the girth of her father's cock made her eyes open wide, as she gasped with incredulity at her vagina being stretched further than it had ever been stretched before, to accommodate the invading monster. It was incredible. The dark labia were wrapped round the cock, licking it eagerly as it moved in and out. Her whole body was responding to the new experience. She gasped and whimpered with delight as each thrust filled her with wave after wave of lust.

As the cocks started to move in and out of their warm nest of womanly flesh, the other women began to clap in unison with the strokes. Billy, however, was desperate to fill a vagina with his own impatient cock. His was a smooth, slender, seven inch penis with a pronounced upward bend. His mother's bare buttocks beckoned him. As she was intent on watching the fucking between mother and son-in-law, Billy slid his cock between the buttocks of his own mother , to find the oozing gash between her thighs. He felt her tense as the shaft slipped effortlessly into her warm muff of pliant flesh, deep and full.

A different cock is always an exhilarating, wonderful feeling. The cock of her son was even more exhilarating. It was wicked! It was mind-blowing! Doris pushed her loins hard against him, to pull him in deeper. She wanted filling with his cock. It was gloriously unexpected. Her whimpers were evidence that she was enjoying it. Doris was conscious of the sensitive inner flesh of her vagina being caressed in parts never reached before. The curve pressed the cock into the roof of the vagina, stimulating the lubricating glands, exciting her G-spot. It was heaven! She had almost forgotten what supreme joy it gave her to have a cock filling the crevice nature had designed for it. By her own son was even more thrilling.

When the penis had submerged to the full, Billy felt his mother's inner muscles flexing on her guest, to stimulate even further the nerve endings in the glans. He suddenly went wild! Unable to prevent himself, he drove the cock in and out fiercely, bringing the impatient tensed loins to a quick boil. With a stifled grunt, an almighty lunge released the eager pent up sperm spurting deep into his mother's sticky fanny. She cried out with joy!

At the same time, at the other end of the settee, Charles had decided it was time to fuck his mother-in-law. A fantasy he had often had, but never enjoyed in reality. Yet, here it was. Now. In front of his stiff , gnarled cock! It was incredible. As Peter started to shag his daughter on the settee, Charles eased Helen's thighs apart. After a brief dabble with his fingers in the sopping gap, he presented the blunt head of his rod to her brown wrinkled lips . He rubbed the head up and down between the cleft, nudging the lips apart to press into the swollen button where the lips joined. He felt her juices oiling the end of his shaft ready for its entry deep into her.

But not quite yet! He rolled it around her opening until the first half inch nudged its way into her warmth. There, he paused to feel the encasing his penis. The head was slowly inserted into the creamy starch. Charles watched his hard shaft penetrate the thick forest into the syrupy channel. But not all the way! The feeling of the profuse hair rubbing against his shaft was sheer heaven! His mother-in-law was proving to be the fuck he expected.

Helen closed her eyes and parted her mouth in ecstasy. 'This is it!' she thought. 'At last!' Her body was beginning to tremble, her buttocks to shudder. She was frantic for the feel of his thick cock deeper inside her. Moaning with frustration she pushed her loins at him. Charles looked down and, slowly and deliberately, drove part way into her hot willing flesh. After a short hesitation, he pulled half out again slowly before thrusting it inside again. But not to the hilt. Not yet.

Helen was overwhelmed by the sensation . She had never experienced anything like this before in her life. Not like this almost choking sensation, even though Charles had not yet penetrated her fully to the hilt. She moaned in her throat; a rasping sound like tearing silk.

'Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes! That's beautiful!' she murmured. 'Go on darling. Do it! Give it to me! All of it! Deep! Hard!'

On the settee, Amelia's mind was in a whirl. She had never behaved in this way ever before. But her son's cock had long fascinated her. What must William think of her, though, allowing him to fondle her cunt? She felt like a common tart, not thinking straight, but right now, her only thought was of getting that eight-inch cock deep inside her. Slowly. Gradually her vagina was filled to capacity. It was bliss. Fully embedded, she remained leaning over the end of the settee with the cock resting in the fleshy container made for it, relishing the ecstasy.

'Mmmm! Wonderful,' he muttered. 'You have such a lovely body mother. Smooth and marvellous. You're a luck man, Peter!'

Amelia became conscious of William's hands cupping her breasts. As he sank his cock into her, squeezing her inner muscles, he weighed her full breasts in the palm of each hand, massaging and kneading them. The nipples filled and hardened. He felt her heart thumping hard.

'Beautiful breasts. So meaty and firm. You are a gorgeous creature, mother darling,' he whispered. 'You have a body made for fucking.'

Amelia wallowed in the attention. As the cock rose and fell against her, she concentrated on each little flicker of sensation from within her sensitive vagina. Her muscles flexed, exploring the contours of the huge intruder, fuelling the delicious tensions stirring inside her loins. She pushed back and forth, feeling shaft recoil to the very tip before again sinking to its fullest depth.

'Oh, yes! Yes!' she moaned quietly. 'This is unbelievable! Your cock is absolutely made for my vagina.'

Eyes closed, her mouth set in concentrated grimace, Amelia eased her loins back and forth on William, as it increased the pace of the rhythm, focussing her mind on the growing turmoil throughout her nervous system. Weak muscular spasms jolted her limbs. Tension mounted in her legs and thighs. He breathing became unsteady.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

The moment of penetration had given William that supreme feeling of elation he always had when his cock first penetrated a woman's vagina. But to be sinking it into his mother-in-law was an ambition he didn't expect to achieve. Yet, here he was. The vagina was surprisingly taut, though well lubricated, which he knew would soon raise him to near ejaculation if he wasn't careful.

'That's fantastic,' he assured her, his fingers now dabbling with the rim of her rear passage and fingering the labia clutching his cock. She was very wet with her oozing juices. He started to jerk his loins in rhythm to her thrusts, lengthening the stroke with each one, relishing the supreme feeling of delight in his cock as it slid back and forth in her wonderful vagina.

Amelia was now panting and writhing with a growing tautness in her muscles. The whole of her loins were shaking with a craving for relief. Her trembling legs were straining to reach that wonderful moment when the tension snaps. It was blissful agony. She desperately wanted her orgasm, yet wanted the sensation racking her body to last forever. It was sheer ecstasy for her.

She was whimpering and moaning. Snatching at her breath. Bouncing furiously against William's cock. She was out of control!

'Oh, my God! Oh, yes! Let me come! Please make me come!'

In desperation, she pushed her hand between their bodies, and with stiffened fingers, frantically grappled at her clitoris, seeking the final thrill of orgasm. But it wouldn't come! It hovered on the brink, driving her to distraction. Her fingers got more and more frenzied in their action. The delightful agony was unbelievable!

'Oh fuck me hard darling! Hard! I'm coming! Coming! Oh shit!'

These were words not usually heard from her lips, but William had pushed his middle finger deep into her anus. That was it! It triggered the orgasm. Amelia's body jerked violently. Her whole body shook and trembled. Huge spasms, one after another, shuddered her loins and thighs. It seemed to go on forever! Amelia gave a long silent scream.

But it was more than William could withstand. As Amelia's body thrashed around, the spring within him tightened from his toes. Contractions rippled up his legs and into his thighs. Muscles tightened. A powerful convulsion slammed his loins. As he withdrew, his cock exploded with an almighty jerk, spraying the contents over his mother-in-law's breasts.

Peter was busy with his daughter, Anne. Positioning himself between her open thighs, his super-thick shaft had nudged the lips aside to find the entrance it was so eager to explore. With hands resting on each of Anne's pale thighs, Peter paused to relish the moment of penetration. He wanted to savour the elation as he slid his cock slowly into the depths of his lovely daughter's honeyed temple of delight. It was wet and fairly tight - a beautiful moment for him.

'Oh God!' Anne wailed with a sob, eyes screwed tight 'It's marvellous – beautiful.' Her long cry as the shaft stretched her folds wide apart was half joy, half anguish.

As he began to fuck her slowly, Peter watched the eager soft labia lips cling tight to his thick withdrawing cock as though begging it to return inside her temple. He listened to her agonising sobs of surprise and delight - he looked on in amazement as he drove his cock in and out of her, making love to this goddess of beauty, this stunning female body, never before entered and explored by man's penis.

In her joyful trance, Anne grunted with each thrust of this Prince of cocks plundering her treasure. She was delirious - filled with desire – the sensation was unspeakably wonderful. Every thrust was a thrill for her. Words could never describe the miracle of the joy of sex. The slight pain as his penetration stretched her had gone – only supreme exhilaration deep down in her loins. She toyed with her clitoris to enhance the pleasure, her head rolling from side to side with untold delight.

Her belly was knotting up – muscles tightening and flexing. Her first orgasm with her Prince embedded inside her shrine, was approaching fast. Waves of emotion rose and fell. An enormous curtain of lust crashed into her loins, hurling her thighs into the air. She howled – she wept – she beat the shoulders of her conqueror in utter ecstasy as he tried to maintain his rhythm.

Peter was unable to control his climax either. Working feverously in Anne's heaving thighs, his spring tightened quickly until, as she subsided from her orgasm, he was forced to withdraw his throbbing cock to eject his first jet of sperm high over her breasts to splash her cheek and splatter her breasts and belly with pearls of his juice. His cock seemed to spurt for ever!

Doris and Amelia, with pools of sperm on her belly, had already achieved stunning orgasms, and Helen was very close. Helen had reached the breathless stage of sheer rapture. She was in a new paradise, immersed in a warm wash of exquisite feelings of sordid, carnal delight coursing through her whole body. Never had she dreamt that such joy could be hers. Swelling to a crest of triumph, the waves of passion washed over her as the nine-inch monster battered her vagina.