The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long animal moan rose to a wild cry, as body lurched and twisted. Helen's whole being was racked with a series of thrilling, orgastic spasms. It was almost too much for her. Tears of intense pleasure rolled down her cheeks.

'No! No more! I can't!' she whimpered.

Charles felt the tension rise in his loins, tightening to a peak he could hardly control. He thrust his cock harder and harder into the willing flesh, until, like a volcanic eruption, his cock exploded deep into Helen's grateful vagina.

Long gasps of disbelief accompanied her slowly relaxing body. The guests watched the tension in her face begin to soften. A ripple of applause greeted her return to reality.

Annette appeared in a pink house coat, carrying a tray of champagne and a box of tissues. 'Time to drink the health's of the happy couple,' she laughed.

They all stood, looking rather sheepish, as cocks began to soften and droop. All traces of sperm and other seeping liquids were sponged away. A pile of silk dressing gowns had appeared thrown over a chair. Annette had been preparing for the finalé. They were handed round for the family to wrap themselves.

'To Amelia and Peter!' Glasses were raised. The guests repeated the toasted before sipping the refreshing wine.

As the family sat around in the deep chairs and settees, sipping their champagne, Anne broke into the chatter. 'Listen everybody. We've all had a good sexy evening, but poor Annette has been left out. After all the preparations. She must be as frustrated as hell.'

'I enjoyed watching you lot,' Annette assured them. 'Besides, I have good fingers. Managed an orgasm or two when you were all otherwise engaged doing your own thing.'

'Hey, William. You've always fancied a fuck with your sister. Can you manage another?'

'I'll bet we all can,' William replied modestly.'How about the ottoman, Annette?'

After a brief hesitation, she agreed. 'Okay!'

Annette went to William and removed his gown before draping herself gracefully over the ottoman, her long shapely legs apart to display her satin-smooth groin and inviting, hairless vulva, leaking copiously.

Doris and Helen stood either side of Annette, holding her legs well apart, which unfolded the lips of her puffed vulva. The others watched in silence as William positioned his stiff cock between the inviting folds of flesh of Annette's pink entrance. Closing his eyes, he slowly drove his sturdy eight-inches directly into the warm moist folds until it was embedded as far as to the hilt. Annette moaned softly with the joy of it. She hadn't had a long cock for a long time.

There was a gasp of excitement from Anne. The sight of penetration always thrilled her. This was the cue for her to approach the head of the ottoman where Billy came to stand behind her, casually removing her gown, encircling her with his arms. Anne stood there naked, legs wide apart, the shape of Billy's cock pushing against the cleavage of her buttocks.

As William thrust effortlessly in and out of Annette's oozing lips, Anne leaned forward, resting her hands on the side of the ottoman, on either side of Annette's waist, watching closely the familiar sturdy penis penetrate the sex folds of another woman. She pushed her bottom out and her parted legs showed that she was now oozing copiously.

A blunt nudging at the entrance to her pouting vulva, became the thrill of a strong thrusting cock stretching and filling her hot, welcoming vagina. A warm tongue from below searched for her clitoris. Annette's head was between her thighs, tonguing her whilst being screwed by William, sending shivers of delight deep into Anne's groin. The others watched with gleaming eyes.

Peter had his arms round Helen, as she stood beside William, his thick cock insinuating its way between her thighs until it encountered the protruding labia, hanging from the vulva. Helen parted her thighs and, with hand, guided the weapon between the lips to encourage it to stretch her fanny to its fullest depth.

Doris, who was standing on the other side of William, caressing the cheeks of his steadily rocking bottom, felt Charles groping with her genitals from behind her, until his great penis found the target intended for the penis, driving ti to the hilt in her sloppy fanny. Holding her waist, Charles went into a powerful fucking motion.

Four fornicating couples! Shagging in unison! William ploughing Annette, Peter fucking Helen, Charles shafting Doris, and Billy thudding in and out of Anne.

The sight of William's thick penis sliding in and out of Annette, together with the attention being given to her own genitals by Annette and Billy, brought Anne to a rapid climax. She quaked and shook as the shock of the orgasm rippled throughout her body. At the exact same moment, William's rhythm faltered, giving a lurch and a grunt. Throwing his head back with closed eyes, William withdrawing his hard slippery shaft, pressing it against the smooth lips. The guests watched the sperm gush out in five jets, spurting across Annette's smooth belly.

Annette murmured with happiness, reaching down to massage the warm sperm into her skin, whilst Billy replaced William between her thighs. He repeated William's ritual, first feeling the warm vulva before filling it with one firm thrust. Anne backed away, and was helped into a white dressing gown as a naked Doris replaced her at the head of the ottoman, to be joined by Charles as she watched her son service their hostess.

Charles's stiff cock found Doris's pouting lips, now fully lubricated by the sexual excitement of events, and slipped between them. As Billy drove his curved slender cock in and out of Annette, Charles fucked his mother, doggy fashion, to the same rhythm. To increase Doris's excitement still further, Annette jabbed her stiffened tongue against her clitoris, which brought Annette to the peak of ecstasy. She managed to ride on its crest for several seconds, relishing the thrilling sensation, before crashing under the waves of anguish and delight. Billy's rhythm begin to waver, his hips to jerk. He was about to come. And he did. He withdrew as several grunts accompanied the splashes of sticky sperm discharged over Annette's flat belly.

As Doris watched Billy jerk his loins over Annette, spraying his seed over her belly, Charles thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, pausing at the entrance to her secret delight, before driving himself deep into her again and again. His thrusting became gradually quicker and the thrusts stronger, for what seemed hours, but was in fact, only ten minutes.

'Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!' she breathed to herself spontaneously, over and over again. She wanted to share the delicious moment with Charles, but couldn't. It was intensely personal. 'Go on! Go on!' she urged him, 'deeper, deeper!'

Charles was thrusting hard into her warm inside lunging in and out with extraordinary vigour accompanied by grunts of effort. Doris sighed loudly, crying out for more, eyes clenched tightly, rolling her head from side to side in a delirium of joy, as she pushed against him in time to his own rhythm. The welcome spasm, as her orgasm splintered her brain with flashing lights, gave her moans of rapture.

Not having reached his climax in Doris, with his cock still straining hard, Charles took up his position between Annette's open thighs. The well-fucked labia were bloated and agape, leaving the dilated vagina open for further penetration. Charles placed the head of his weapon into the wet opening.

Annette moaned with undiluted pleasure as she felt the warm nine-inch column slip into the welcoming folds, stretching them, the free flowing juices lowering any resistance to its journey to the depths of her femininity. As the cock began to slide in and out, with deep thrusts, her moans became more intense. Peter rode her hard and long.

Eventually, with the constant massaging of her vagina by the hard cock thrusting in and out, Annette's felt her loins starting to boil over once again. They twitched and heaved. She knew she was about to come again. What a superb feeling. And it was growing. Growing!

The passion became so demanding that Annette had to claw at her clitoris with her fingers, desperately trying to bring the waves of agonising delight, from the very depths of her being, to the square centimetre under her fingers. The cock ploughed into her without mercy, now battering her depths. It was glorious! It was why she lived! To be fucked hard. Nothing else in life mattered anymore - only the sheer ecstasy of being fucked. Her own hips had started to lurch up and down on the invading shaft, groin thudding against groin, her swollen labia clutching eagerly at the stiffness.

Suddenly, Annette felt the volcano stirring. From the pit of her belly, the eruption came to life. Then, quickly, with an almighty crash it struck her. Her thighs jolted and lurched. She screamed her release as the lava exploded time and again, swamping all other feelings. She was breathless with the sheer intensity of it.

Charles's tension had also mounted in rhythm with Annette's. Slowly increasing as he felt the delicious feel of his cock in her soft, pliant vagina, her cry of passion triggered his own release. The sperm burst from his cock into the depths of her soft vagina.

The guests had formed a circle around Annette, Charles withdrew his smeared shaft and joined the circle, as Peter finally excited the guests by thrusting his throbbing penis into his Annette's vagina, oozing Charles's sperm. It was not long before his hips bucked and jerked. He withdrew in time to allow the guests to watch his plentiful spurts of sperm gushing over Annette's smooth vulva, thighs and clitoris.

Later, when Charles and Annette were in their bedroom, preparing to get into bed after an evening a sheer debauchery, they discussed how effective had been their purchase of the aphrodisiac. Charles was still sporting a decent erection, even after all the exercise it had been given earlier. Opening the two-way mirror to see how the silver-wedding couple were faring, they saw to their amazement, a third person in the room. Doris had joined them and was busy being screwed by Peter, whilst Amelia looked on. Another ambition realised that evening.

In another double bedroom, Helen was having a late foursome, on all fours, being screwed by her son whilst Billy shafted her daughter-in-law. The aphrodisiac was still sufficiently potent to provide William and Billy with stout erection to fill the women's vaginas. Kneeling behind her, William teased his mother by edging his prick just inside her vagina, then out again a few times before slipping it an inch further. The hard flesh tested the wet folds of inner dark opening before exploring the next inch. He felt Helen's inner muscles clenching and unclenching, clutching at him, trying to pull him inside. Bit by bit, he allowed his stiffness to inch its way into the warm flesh, until it had sunk effortlessly into her slick passage embedding itself into her up to the hilt.

Helen whinnied with joy as she felt herself penetrated up to her belly, stretching her lips wide. Her fantasies were being realised - and the reality was living up to her eager expectations.

Lying beneath Helen, with her head positioned exactly below Helen's parted hips, Anne was spellbound by the sight of her mother-in-law's wet vagina being plundered by her husband's stiff male part, watching engrossed as it eased its way into her secret shrine, whilst Billy had his curved cock deep into her.

When William finally began in earnest to thrust in and out of her, Anne was in the grip of turbulent erotic excitement. The inner lips clutched at William's shaft as it withdrew, as if anxious not to let it go, before it was driven back hard into her again. It was the most mind-blowing, salacious thing Anne had ever seen. Far more exciting than he had imagined it would be.

Helen's eyes were screwed up as if in pain. She cried out "Yes!" every time William thrust into her. The tension at her epicenter grew to a climax as she wailed shrilly, with rapturous ecstasy. Totally absorbed in her own debauchery, she was not aware of Anne's place being taken by Billy, who slid beneath her. William withdrew from her fanny as Billy replaced him.

Pulling away from the vulva, William noticed the dribble of Helen's vaginal emission had trickled over the puckered entrance to her lower passage. He rubbed the juices over it, studying the wrinkled opening, before taking his erect cock in his hand, placing the end against it. The cock edged and nudged into the dark passage bit by bit, the rectum stretching to accommodate the intruder, until he was fully embedded. With joy in his heart, he slowly fucked her superb arse, until the sperm, unwilling to remain dormant for long, rose from deep within him to spurt into her, flooding the nether hole.

Billy was unable to withhold his emission either, and discharged deep at the altar of Helen's secret shrine of love.

Anne was mesmerised by the sight, bringing herself to a rapid, noisy orgasm with stiffened fingers, expert in achieving total satisfaction.

Helen had reached four rapid, almost continuous, shattering orgasms before Billy's harsh gasp heralded his own crisis. She felt him ram hard into her, spurting into the deepest recess of her warm, womanly flesh with several violent, thrusting spasms.

It was an anniversary all would remember. And Christmas wasn't far away!