The Anniversary...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V. Freefall...

As he floundered, deeply effected by what had happened, he felt her hand touch his chest,and she was there, kneeling close, searching his face with those beautiful eyes.

"Is this an end Master? Now can I tell you what is in my heart?" Silently nodding ascent he didn't resist as she took him by the hand and pulled him to her, coaxing him onto the bed to lie beside her. Leaning on her elbow, she continued.

"Master, I am and will always be yours. All that I am, yours. You sent me soaring to a place I always hoped was there, yet you feel sad. Don't be, I will never be able to thank you for guiding me there!" He saw such happiness in her face, marvelled at it. He put a finger to her lips to silence her for a moment, and spoke.

"But I cannot take you there again, I couldn't hurt you enough again, and that would surely deny your ever getting back there."

Moved beyond words, she buried her head in his neck and felt his arms enfold her, and knew she would love this man always. She would tell him, later, that you only touch nirvana once, if you were lucky, and that flying for him was what she desperately wanted...but that would come later.

Held close, she wriggled against him, and he finally looked at her and asked her what the matter was, and she grinned a wicked little grin before answering.

"Master has forgotten something, I think! Something fundamental to me? Something that brings the feral out in me?" She wiggled some more, watching slow realisation etch on his face.

"Oh my God, the plug, I forgot the butt plug!" Laughter rang out then, and before he knew it he was laughing with her, and he moved his hand between her legs to try and remove it, but she stopped him, guiding his hand instead to her clit, moaning softly as he touched her. He dipped his fingers into her cunt and found her so very wet, and as her moans grew louder, feral came to mind, rekindling his abated lust. Just to be sure he was reading her right he gave the plug a push, sending her shooting upwards, growling as she went. Feral!

"My little slut wants to come out to play eh? Well, it would be churlish to ignore her!" In an instant he had her on her stomach, easing her legs open, lifting each by the knee. As she growled once more, flexing her back and pushing her backside towards him, he scrambled from the bed, intent on satisfying both her feral lust, and his own desperate need to take her, seal their bond.

As she keened quietly into the mattress, he raised one knee and then the other to wind loops of rope below them, tying each to the side of the bed, crudely displaying her, the plug firmly seated inside. And for good measure he retied her wrists, not above her head but out to the sides, forcing her head low. For a parting shot he ricocheted his hand across the rounded cheeks of her backside, and watched for a short while as the colour rose, and heard her whimpering muffled under her.

"Is that the best you can do, slut? Let's hear you then, I want you to give voice to everything you feel from now on, is that understood? I will not gag you, nor blindfold you or block you ears unless you ask for it. Let your emotions fly, I want to hear how much you want to please me, how much I please you!"

Confusion turning to delight she turned her head as much as she could in his direction and all but shouted out her answer, for this was the first time she had been allowed to make noise as they played, only in the afterglow was she able to utter a word to express her feelings, and then the only sound that she could make was a whispered thank you, overwhelming passions having stolen her voice. Taken unawares then by more blows following the first, surprise and the sharp stinging of her skin made her cry out, and she was amazed at how wonderful and alive it felt to hear herself.

Her Master saw how her skin glowed with the heat from his hand, and the strength behind his spanking, and he eased off, the blows turning steadily to light taps on her skin, and her squeals turning to sighs as before long he didn't raise his hand at all, but ran his palm over the hot skin, feeling her quaking under his touch, knowing just what the sensation of soft caresses on burnished flesh did to her, already well aware just how close she was to orgasm. As he had been punishing those quivering globes he could smell how aroused she was before his hand had slipped between her cheeks on an errant downstroke, unable to resist the silky feel of her dripping lips. Only once could he remember her being so wet, the first time they had played. Then the poor thing was beside herself, head reacting so strongly to all that could and did happen to her, both fear and trepidation, lust and desperate need, all had overtaken her in what seemed like one long orgasm.

So now it was time for her special treat, a new but oh so delicious torment he knew she had secretly wanted to try. Hot wax!

"Precious, it took a bit of thought to find something new for you to feel that was fitting for the occasion, and I know it is a sensation you realy want to experience."

While he spoke his hands had been gently rubbing scented oil into her back, the cheeks of her arse and her thighs, and he felt her skin shiver at the touch, the almost imperceptible tensing of her muscles, heard her breath more deeply.

"I can feel that you know what awaits you, betrayed once again by your body, not even knowing the effect. So I am asking you, is this really what you want? To feel heat melt over your skin, kissed by candlewax? I will ask this just once, and then it will be my call as to what you feel, where and for how long. Do you really want this?"

The oil spread to form a sheen over her sensitive skin, he almost hoped she would say stop, not wanting to spoil the flawless body he craved even by accident, but he could feel, see and hear how she craved wax as much as he craved her.

"Master, of course I want this, and thank you for waiting until today! You have been the one to spin stories of candles and the balance of pain and pleasure, and I have been caught up in the wonder of it, so if it please you master, I want to go on, to celebrate...in style!!"

"So be it, little one, wax to fall hot, to mould to you, a pleasure for me, more tormenting for you though, but you have chosen." All around her he checked her, making sure her bindings were tied just right, wouldn't cut her, her knees eased open a fraction more, her head down, and skin alive and quivering under the coating of oil, and checking the plug was still stretching her, he heard her softly call to him.

"Master, would you be kind enough to blindfold me again?"

VI. Fire and Ice...

Senses in overdrive, she leaned toward the sound of the struck match, the smell of sulphar and new burnt tallow. But he moved silently, the element of suprise all his. He could see her straining to hear him, not knowing where the first hot drip would land, the muscles tensing along her back in anticipation, breathing heavily, lungs almost at bursting point. And he was becoming lightheaded himself, trying not to let his own breath give the game away.

Arm raised as high above her as he could reach, he tilted the candle gently and watched the first drips fall through the air, landing in a line across her shoulder blades. Her body snapped and twitched then, and as he watched the wax solidify he grinned, hearing his little one scream, the sound quickly muffled as she dropped her torso as flat as she could get it onto the bed, shying away from the raining wax. Zig zagging slowly down, he dripped patterns over her back, his arm dropping down every so often, varying the intensity of heat, delicious agony, awestruck at the sight of her spine flexing in elegent torment, her screams turning to deep throaty groans that seemed to well up from the depths of her soul.

"Oh Master.....Yessssssssss...." Sounding less animal, more human, she growled her pleasure as hot splashes landed on her upturned arse, and down onto her thighs. As she bucked at each searing cascade, cooled wax cracked and flaked from her skin, leaving a reddened pattern behind, snaking over shimmering flesh. And just when she thought he had painted as much of her as he could she lurched anew, crying out in suprise as molten wax began to flow around the plug to join the heat of her cunt. "M...ma... master... please...oh... god.....Master..... I.....I'm...... MASTER!"

Blowing out the candle, he watched as she came, her legs in spasm, muscles rippling, and her back undulating with wave upon wave of electricity, skin glowing with oil and beaded perspiration. Reaching between her shuddering thighs he applied his last torment to her skin. The cold touch of ice, a chunk in each hand pressed against her swollen wax encased lips, drawing from her a long agonised groan as she pitched over the edge into a maelstrom of orgasmic delight, seeming never to end. Ice melting along her slit, meltwater running over her swollen clit, the shock as it touched her there making her gasp for air. She struggled to stay conscious, as too many sensations all at once were making her head swim, and she hardly reacted when he pushed what was left of the cubes into her gaping hole, his long fingers working them deep inside.

And now was his time to take her. The butt plug pulled from her now so tight ring of muscle, his hands sweeping away shards of wax before curling his arms underneath her, encircling her thighs and pulling her up to him despite the bonds that held her. And he looked down at the gift she was so willing to give to him, her tight little arsehole, trained for him to take in any way he wanted, knowing now that all he wanted in the world was to bury his cock deep inside her, become one with her. Taking in a deep breath of musky air he held the head of his cock so close, letting precum drip from him and pool at the epicentre of that beautiful star, and then pushed against her, moaning as he felt himself gripped by tightness, waiting for just a heartbeat before plunging all of his cock into her. Animal lust took him over then, so desperate was he to fuck her, pounding into her with so much force she was crying out to him, but his own cries just joined hers in a crescendo of passion as he lost control, cumming with such force, such ferocity he slammed into her so deeply he lost consciousness for a few moments.......

As his senses returned he found himself slumped across her cool damp back, and laid his cheek against her shoulder, struggling to breathe, his cock still buried and held tight within her. Feeling her beneath him shaking slightly, he heard her softly whimper and knew she was weeping, and realised she wasn't alone. Unable to speak he slid out of her, and tenderly ran his hand first down to one knee and then the other, following the ropes to their anchor point and releasing her, gently massaging each leg, moving on to release her wrists and ministering to her aching arms before laying them limply by her sides. Laying beside her he pushed the blindfold away from her eyes, drew her in to him, enfolding her, and held her close as they wept together.

Not a word was spoken for what seemed like an eternity, but finally it was she who broke the silence.

"Master? Lover? Yours.....forever." And she craned her neck to kiss him lightly at his throat.

Stroking her hair, he looked deep into her moist green eyes, dipped down to kiss her tearstained cheeks, and sighed.

"Little one? Angel? Yours.....forever." He knew in that moment life would never be the same, that although he had her trust, her submission, knew that she had his heart.

12