The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers

Putting both of her hands out and pulls both of us in to her, and puts both of our cocks into her mouth at the same time. An odd sensation sweeps over me as Susan stuffs both of us in her mouth, rubbing our cock heads together in the process. I revel in the sensation of having her tongue run between our cocks, a mixture of saliva and precum making both of us glisten slightly in the soft light.I've never touched another man's penis before and my cock has certainly never touched another man's. It's an odd sensation and I don't dislike it. However, I don't think John liked it that much, he pulls back a little, gets up and positions himself between Susan's legs and starts fucking her again.

With long, deep strokes, he fucks her and she keeps sucking my cock in the process. You can tell she's not 100% into sucking me as you can tell her concentration is breaking and eventually she stops. Right now, all she's doing is stroking me and her eyes are closed, I can tell she's going to cum, it's just a matter of when at this point. I lean in and kiss her, tasting not only my cock, but also John's.

"Flip over, I wanna see him take you doggie style." So, she flips over and John pushes his big cock back in her. Susan matches his thrusts by pushing back into him and he grabs her by the hips and starts pulling her into him. I'm loving this, and I get in front of her and put my cock out for her to suck while she's getting drilled by his huge hairless cock. Thrust after thrust, she comes forward and I push my cock into her throat while he's banging into her, making a slapping noise with every deep push into her. Suddenly, I could tell she was about to cum... and hard. And then it hit, wave after wave, I could see her body stiffen and relax.

Breathless, she says, "That was incredible, more... I need more..."

"John, let her ride a little." John nods, rolls off of her and lays down, face up on the bed and Susan climbs on to him and sits down on his throbbing cock, taking him all the way to his balls in a second as she lowers herself on to him. All I can do is watch in amazement. I go over to the chair and sit down, and watch her raise and lower, a few times, she bends over a little to kiss him and change positions a little. I'm sure he's tasting the same things I tasted on her, two different cocks.

Watching her bounce up and down on his huge cock... seeing those big tits bounce and sway back and forth with every motion is incredible. Sitting on the edge of the chair, stroking my cock... I get a devilish idea, one that really hadn't occurred to me until now. I'm going to join in. I get up and get on the bed, behind her and put my hand on her shoulder and say, "hold on a second, I'm coming in."

She turns around and says, "Coming in... where?"

"You'll see," I say devilishly. "Put your boobs on John and give him a big kiss, I'll tell you when you can stop."

"Uh, ok." And then Susan does as she's told, she bends over and starts kissing John passionately. And that's where I move in. I get behind her and angle my cock down, and push into her pussy next to John. I hear a deep grunt from her as I work my way into her already well used pussy and start to pump in and out. John gets into it and starts pumping as well, in time with me. Again, that odd sensation returns of touching another man's cock with my own, this time, it's not just the head, it's the entire length of my dick sliding against his. The sensation is incredible. John seems to be enjoying himself as well, I look down at him and see him grinning from ear to ear.

Susan has reached her breaking point, apparently, and I can feel wave after wave of orgasms washing over her body as a flood of pussy juice escapes her pussy, flooding John's massive cock.

"I've had enough, you two need to get out. I'll finish you myself." John and I roll over and look at each other. Susan, meanwhile, gets on the floor on her knees and motions to both of us. Dutifully, we both head over to where she's kneeling and present our cocks. Like a seasoned pro, she grabs both of our cocks and starts sucking with wild abandon, switching between them, stroking them, sucking both of them at the same time. Before too long, I've had more than I can take, so I pull out of her willing mouth and shoot a load that blasts over her head, catching John on the leg, and all over Susan's face. John, not wanting to be out done, pulls out as well, shooting a load that catches me on the hand, and dribbles down Susan's chin and on to her chest.

Susan is noticeably delighted. I've never seen her lick cum up like she was doing, she was scooping it up off of her face and chest into her mouth. She licked it off everywhere, John's leg, my hand, off of her chest... everywhere.

"Mmmm... delicious," purrs Susan as she begins to stand up. "Wouldn't you say?" She leans over and give me a long, deep kiss. I can taste the distinct saltiness of cum, his... and mine. She finishes my kiss up and kisses John in the same way, I can see her and him exchanging tongues and she looks over at me out of the corner of her eye and winks. That sly devil.

"I think that might need to happen again, wouldn't you think... uh, I don't even know your name," says Susan... reaching down and giving John's cock a sly little stroke.

"John, name's John."

"Pleased to meet you, John. You'll have to come back some time." She leads him to the door, still naked and as he reaches for the door, she drops to her knees, gives him a kiss on the cock and hands him his clothes that are piled on the floor next to the door. Turning to me, she says, "You're in big trouble, Mister."

"Oh?" I say innocently.

"But I'm glad you did it. That was great. But, just wait until next time."

"Next time?"

"Next time...."

"Happy anniversary."

MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers
12