The Anniversary

Story Info
Hubby gets a gift.
8.6k words
4.29
32.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers

Here it was, our anniversary, and my wife was away on business. "What a bummer!" I thought, as I went to answer the door, yawning and stretching myself awake. I was giving myself a lazy morning, with nothing much else to do.

The messenger on my doorstep was delivering a large packet to me, Jay Sutton, at our home on this, a Saturday. Mysteriously, the return address implied it had been sent by my wife, from her office, yesterday. "An anniversary gift?" I asked myself. "Yeah, right," I answered cynically. "I bet it's another ugly tie, sent in anticipation of her absence today!" Actually, I prayed for tickets to see the Eagles play Dallas. Or, if God truly considered me a good boy and smiled upon me, a set of racy photos of my wife or a promise of a threesome. Now those were the presents I'd been teasing my wife Ash about wanting - Ashley Blake Sutton in the corporate world - every anniversary since we married twenty years ago.

She's still a hot babe - slender and athletic with the cutest butt. She complains (uses as an excuse in my opinion) that she is 'too small' up top to do justice to pictures like I coveted, as if her breasts were something to be ashamed of! Okay, I'll admit that they're barely A-cups in size, but they sport the widest, pinkest nipples I've ever seen - and they're very sensitive to boot. Pulling those sensitive tips into my mouth and teasing them with the end of my tongue sends Ash into orbit very fast! The reward for such oral attentions is having a horny wife, with a dripping, wet pussy, begging me to 'fill her up' as she moans her needs. This always means we spend the better part of an hour having hot sex. Mental reflections complete, I opened the envelope and dropped the contents onto the kitchen table. Darn! No pictures. But at least no ugly tie, either.. What's this? Airline tickets? Eagles here I come!

I picked up the handwritten note, inhaling. It smelled deliciously of Ash's favorite perfume. I was intrigued at the way she'd gone about this. The tease was in character with the woman I know and love, but this was far more elaborate than anything she'd done in prior years. I began reading.

"Dear Jay,

For our anniversary, I'm giving you a gift to remember - a fantasy you've dreamed about and teased about since we've been married. Really! No cheap, ugly tie this year!

I know how you feel about Lindsay, and that she treats you with casual disdain. Even her daughters, Mary and Trish, seem to feel entitled to give you grief. I've always appreciated that you didn't make a scene about my oldest, dearest college friend. But as you know, letting her two brats wreck our car like they did without so much as an apology crosses the line even for me. So, OK. Now I feel justified in taking the gloves off, so to speak!

My gift to you is a once in a lifetime chance to see Lindsay and her brats get what's been coming to them - for years from your point of view. I didn't actually go to a business conference like I told you. As you read this, Lindsay and I are driving the girls to visit the college Mary hopes to attend next fall. On the way, we'll have an 'adventure' you won't want to miss. Follow the enclosed directions carefully! The plane ticket is prepaid and the arrangements are all set. All you have to do is arrive on time. Trust me, you'll WANT to be on time for this.

Your Loving Wife,

Ashley"

Hmmm. The directions on a separate page were precise, as expected. Ash always made sure things were well-prepared and this was obviously no exception. A plane ticket to a town I'd never heard of, although. "If I'm going to make the flight, I need to get moving," I told myself. "Ash must've underestimated the time the messenger would take. Or had she planned to leave me no time for second-guessing? Huh. Could be either or neither."

I noted she'd made motel reservation for four nights. More mystery? Oh well, I'd find out what was brewing soon enough. I packed a small bag with a few changes of clothes as instructed. Found the camera bag Ash had left behind the closet door for me, and brought it along, driving off to the airport.

All the way there, I wondered, "Whatever plan has my devious but charming bride concocted.?" This seemed to be an awful lot of trouble for anyone to go to for what appeared to be little return. After all, seeing her obnoxious girlfriend taken down a peg, or treated badly didn't seem worth this much effort. "Yeah, seeing that would be fun," I told myself. "Hardly worth all this effort, but fun." I daydreamed a better scenario, "Now, watching stuck-up, ultra-feminist lawyer Lindsay forced to do a slow striptease and 'demean' herself to entertain men? Now THAT would be a gas!"

Wait a minute! "Could that be what Ashley has in mind?" I quickly dismissed that. "Nah!!" I doubted there was any way my wife would put her friend, let alone those two brats of hers, into any situation where I'd be allowed to see them in their undies, let alone naked. But a man could dream! "After all," I mused. "Lindsay has a magnificent set of knockers, which she delights in flaunting by wearing lacy lingerie under skin-tight tops. Those, along with her long blonde hair and sweet blue eyes make her quite a package. If it weren't for her killer, antagonistic ego and anti-male attitude, I'd have trouble keeping my hands off her. This, despite her relationship with Ash or the fact I really do love my wife - and she me. Ash's love for me was obvious, given this mysterious adventure she'd launched to celebrate our annniversary!

On the plane, I had time to reflect. Lindsay loves swimming in our backyard pool, so I'd had plenty of chances over the years to ogle the shape of her breasts, guess at the size of her nipples, and wonder if the "collar and cuffs" of her blonde hair matched. In all those years, Lindsay has never surrendered even a glimpse of a bare breast - not even from the side like some girls do when they untie their tops to tan. I do, however, fantasize about seeing, fondling and sucking on those beauties... round, firm C-cups (I guessed) capped with small nipples (I imagined). Lindsay never, ever wears a thong and she makes sure her bottom is covered completely by the suits she chooses - always fully concealing her feminine charms. Although my fantasy eye sees her shaved as smooth as a newborn babe down underneath, this has never been verified by my frequent prayers for a chance to see her holy of holys in any condition.

But visions of Lindsay's generous bosom and shaved slit are a stark contrast to my personal knowledge of my wife. Ash's small titties and the thick pelt of auburn pubic hair that partially hides while actually accenting her nether lips do not resemble the Lindsay of my imagination in any way. In a favorite reverie, I dream I see Lindsay's magnificent breasts, her slender torso and shapely legs. I'm treated to the sight and scent of my wife's best friend, completely nude, and dream of being engulfed by those big tits or of seeing her slippery wet pussy glide along Ash's equally bare body... my sweet wife rubbing herself all over Lindsay as the two best friends engage in a hot lesbian tryst! Ummm!! Heart pounding, I watch as Ash's tongue snakes out toward Lindsay's. I suddenly snap out of this deliciously sexy vision when the plane abruptly touches down.

Renting the car Ash had thoughtfully reserved, I drive into the hills and arrive at the small motel just after noon. There's an envelope addressed to me waiting at the counter when I check in. The typewritten name and address tells me Ash had prepared it at her office, which seems odd and out of place in this setting. Anxious to read it, I pay little attention to the clerk's funny expression or her insistence in assigning me 'room #8 as was requested' by the person who made the reservation.

I was probably a bit rude urging the clerk to move things along, but I don't want to waste time with a fresh clue from Ash hot in my hand. Getting to the room, I tear open the carefully sealed envelope. Inside is another note from Ash, a few pages hand-written on the motel's stationary.

"My Darling,

Welcome to the start of your fantasy/present!

I've asked the clerk to put you in the room I left this morning: #8 on the end. If she did as I asked (and I over-tipped to make sure), there's a little something I 'forgot' when I checked out early this morning. Put down the letter and look in the bottom drawer of the dresser. Hopefully, it's still where I left it, under the extra blanket!"

The rest of the page is blank, but there is more writing on the next page and Ash obviously wanted me to find whatever she 'forgot' before I finished reading. "OK," I thought, "let's see what the little minx left behind!" I opened the bottom drawer and removed the blanket, finding a large, manila envelope with my name and address carefully written on it. It is sealed with several layers of plastic tape and has enough postage to get it delivered to Sweden. I guessed that Ash wanted to make sure that if it were found by someone else, it would be mailed home with no one the wiser about its contents. Fascinating!

I sit back on the bed and tear open the top of the package. Inside are two more sealed envelopes. Opening the one labeled #1 (with my wife's additional hint of 'Open Me First' scrawled under the numeral), I find a set of Polaroid photos of Ash, obviously taken in this very room! She starts off posing coyly wearing a dress I remember she'd bought recently. After a few cheesecake shots, the next few show her lifting her dress and flashing her panties or shyly slipping the shoulder straps down to reveal a thickly padded bra. There are shots of her back with the zipper of the dress completely open, her radiant smile and laughing eyes peeking over her shoulder and her bare back visible from the nape of her neck to the top of her panties, revealing the thin strap of her bra. Next, there is a photo of her holding the dress in front of herself, modestly hiding her feminine charms, and it is teasingly obvious that she is still wearing her bra and panties, but that the dress was completely off.

The next picture shows her nervously dropping the dress to pose in just her underwear. I vividly remember the cute bra and panty set she'd bought at Victoria's Secret just last week and the playful teasing about how it made her look and feel sexy! Obviously, that little shopping trip had been part of the game plan. You couldn't really see anything through the material: the pattern and color made them more modest than most bikini bathing suits. But the mere idea of my shy, modest wife posing in her 'unmentionables' for any photo at all made me incredibly aroused. In the next shot, Ash is standing in the center of the room, partly turned away with her hips cocked and her thighs parted, emphasizing the front of her panties. From the expression on her face, she looks 'ready', if you get my drift! Her bra is loose, clearly undone in the back, her hands demurely holding the well-padded cups over her breasts while the straps sag away. The crotch of her panties appears darker than in the previous pictures and the angle of the shot, combined with the position of her thighs, makes her crotch the focus of the picture. It appears that the photo had been taken just after Ash had pulled the material of those panties up snug, letting me see a hint of the outline of her sex through the opaque fabric. She's discretely flaunting her sexuality and it's driving me wild with desire!

The last two pictures are stunning! In the first, Ash faces the camera with her tiny but beautiful breasts completely bare, her fingers pinching her panties at the hips and slightly bent forward, as if she were getting ready to take them off. She wears a nervous, coy smile on her face that I recognize as the one that says, "I'm so nervous I can barely breathe, but I'm also totally turned-on." Her cute little boobies are fully on display and I stare at the photo - the first I've ever seen - of my wife's naked breasts. She's let someone take a picture of her topless! Her nipples are hard points and her usually wide areolae are smaller and darker than I ever remember seeing them. They also appear rock hard. I try to imagine how she must've felt when the shot was taken, trying to imagine the rush she had to feel by finally giving me the pictures I'd been fantasizing about for all our married life. Clearly, Ash had decided to break her firm rule about appearing in public without a padded bra to disguise the size (or lack thereof) of her breasts!

Damn she looks hot! And I know from experience that she'd be wet - panting from both excitement and nerves - while she posed. Over the years we'd often talked about my fantasy of Ash being photographed partially or totally nude. She'd responded every time with a literal flood of juice from her sex that told us both that the idea thrilled her as much as it terrified her. If she'd run true to form during this photo shoot, she'd have been nearly incoherent with anxiety, almost frozen with embarrassment, and so thoroughly aroused that her pussy would be flowing like a river. My dick was as hard as a steel rail and I was panting from excitement myself, remembering how Ash's panties would become soaked with her juices whenever I teased her with a story about posing or being seen by a stranger when naked. Surely, her panties were actually getting as wet in this picture as my memory and imagination wanted. These sexy photos were a dream come true! But there was still one more.

The final shot was taken with her back to the camera, but she was bent over into a 'V' with her cute bottom in the center of the photo. I could just make out the side of a breast (actually, just a hint of a curve and a pointy nipple) peeking out between her outstretched arms and her long legs. Her panties lay in a pool around her ankles while she clasped her calves with her hands and nervously peeked around her arm. I almost came right then as I stared at the cleft of her vagina, clearly visible between her cheeks, though surrounded by an abundance of pubic hair, and at the sight of her long, shapely legs ending in the puddle of her intimate underwear.

I tore open the second large envelope and a small plastic bag tumbled out onto the bed. It took me a second to recognize the contents. Inside, carefully folded so that the crotch was in plain view, were a pair of pale blue panties - the same pair she'd been wearing in her pictures. From the look of them, she'd been more excited than I imagined during the photo shoot because the moisture from her panties coated the entire insides of the bag! Wow! She must have been flowing even more copiously than when we talked about this. I opened the bag and was treated to a strong whiff of Ash's musky, feminine scent and had to forcibly restrain myself from licking her intimate juices from the inside of the baggie. I grabbed for the rest of her note.

"Hopefully, Jay, you found the envelope. As you can see, Lindsay and I had a little 'adventure' of our own, taking pictures of each other - right here in this room. Imagine, last night I convinced my staid, feminist-lawyer girlfriend to take pictures of me as I took off my clothes! After that last photo, imagine me standing up straight and casually tossing my panties onto the bed, leaving me absolutely naked. My God, Jay! My panties were so wet! As you can see, I was really aroused while she took the photos and my juices were dripping down the insides of my thighs and completely soaking my panties. I hope you like the little souvenir I bagged for you. I have to tell you that I was so wet that even though the panties absorbed a lot of it, I had juice running down almost to my knees. I got sooo aroused - and those delicate panties had nowhere near enough fabric to soak it all up.

Lindsay hasn't seen me undressed since we shared a room in school, and then usually at least in our underwear, but I was so excited that I didn't care. In fact, I almost came right in front of her when I felt my panties drop to the floor and knew she was getting an eyeful of my vagina as I bent over for that last photo. If you'd have been here, you would have been able to see my excitement running down the insides of my thighs and smell the intensity of my arousal. I know Lindsay did - she made a rude comment about how I stank like a whore in heat! I'm not sure but I think she got excited too while she took the last few shots. At least, her hands were shaking and she was panting!

You won't see any of what happened next, but I took over the camera and got Lindsay to strip too! She was really shy at first, and I had to make all sorts of silly promises. Eventually, however, she unzipped her slacks and unbuttoned her blouse for me. She looked so sexy when I got a picture of her holding the blouse open with the top of her slacks folded back to reveal her panties. She was wearing a lacy set of blue underwear, similar to mine but so much more revealing. You could make out the outline of her pubic hair through her panties and the dark circles of her nipples through the bra even though the light wasn't bright at all. Lindsay said she'd always fantasized about doing something like this, so I offered to 'make her dream come true' and give her some really hot pics for her to take home. Let me tell you, Jay, that she is definitely not shaved smooth as you often fantasized!"

Shit! Ash wasn't supposed to know about that particular bit of fantasizing and I couldn't guess how she did. How embarrassing to discover that your wife knows all about your supposedly secret fantasy life! I chalked it up to feminine intuition as I read on.

"Well, Jay, next she slowly stepped out of her slacks and I kept taking pictures. I took a shot of her standing with her hands on her hips and her shirt pulled back off her shoulders with her bra and panties fully exposed to the camera. I got a nice look at her nipples thru the bra and a pretty fair hint of the size and shape of her bush thru the panties. Yep, Jay, they were that sheer! Anyway, she let go of the shirt and let me get one photo of her in just the underwear before she turned away and unhooked her bra, just like I did with my back to the camera. Then she asked me to take a photo of her from behind with her bra undone and wearing only her panties. I could see the crease of her bottom through the lace!

When she turned to face me, she slipped the bra off and held it between her breasts, covering herself with her hands. I could tell she was nervous because she kept giggling, but she finally turned away and dropped the bra on the floor! I got two photos of her from behind as she smiled at the camera over her shoulder, licking her lips. For the first one, she half-turned so that her breasts were peeking out between her body and her arms when she bent over slightly, her sweet bottom so round and tight with her back arched as she smiled for the camera! She was really sexy with her nipples exposed and those thin panties barely concealing either the intimate secrets between her legs or her shapely bottom."

I didn't know how Lindsay's new husband (her third? or was it fourth?) would react to suggestive pictures of his feminist spouse, but I was certainly rock-hard at just the thought of what Ash was describing. Here I was, sitting on the same bed in the same room that my wife had used last night to photograph Lindsay doing a striptease! My imagination was running wild and I hoped Ash's letter wouldn't cut me off too short - there wasn't much left to read and I wanted to learn more about Lindsay's body! Despite her attitude toward me, I'd always thought Lindsay was a knockout, and often teased Ash about seducing her friend into a threesome with us, with the predictable smack on my arm as the result. Still, I could dream, right? Ash's note continued...

"She must have realized how suggestive the poses had become, because Lindsay barely let me focus the camera on her for the last shot. She pulled her panties down around her thighs and half-turned toward me, showing off those big boobs hiding behind the arm she'd placed strategically across them to hide the nipples. She wasn't smiling, exactly, but kind of stared off into space for a second, her panties in a knot around her thighs and exposing her bare buns. Then she quickly yanked her panties back up, pulled on her blouse, and buttoned herself up again. All back to modest, feminist Lindsay, she grabbed all of her pictures and practically ran through the connecting door to her room! I got one last look at her cute little bottom before she closed the door and our adventure ended. Or so she thought!

32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers