The Anniversary

Story Info
She straps him in for the ride, & he loves it.
3.7k words
4.17
36.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ate dinner alone, looking across the table to the unused setting, the glass of wine undrunk and shook his head. He picked up his own glass and moved through the house to find the comfort of his armchair. His mood was dark, tonight of all nights he needed her so much. After a few more drinks he retired to bed, the end of a long day, the beginning of an even longer night. As he walked down the hall way he swayed a little..."Man, I am working to hard"...He thought to himself. Holding onto his head he entered his bedroom, lowering the zipper on his pants and letting them fall to the floor. He kicked them away from him and turned towards the window, looking out to a full moon rising in the night sky.

"Baby, I miss you!" He said aloud, looking up as if the clouds would convey his message, "Why can't you be here now?"

After another long look at the moon he turned towards the bed, unmade and wrinkled, but so inviting. Two long steps of his elegant legs took him to it and down he fell, rolling onto his back and placing one hand behind his head. This was her place, her domain and how he missed her there. Perhaps too many drinks, perhaps too many memories, but for some reason a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek. He brushed it away impatiently and rolled onto his side pulling the pillow to him like a life ring. Quietly he forced himself to breath slowly, knowing sleep would find him more quickly that way, and to any watcher he seemed to be in sleep immediately. But the man was somewhere no-one else went - that special place where he dreams his dreams. In that place the bed is made, and no tears fall from him. There he lives life as he knows it should be.

Moments passed, then slipped into hours, and still he stayed in his place, occasionally a smile would pass over his lips. To a watcher he would have been smiling almost, a manchild in a wonderful dream. A storm broke outside the window, a fork of lightning flashing brightly and the dim rumble of thunder could be heard, but he did not stir. Fully asleep now he turned over gently, languid and relaxed, to his stomach. In the moonlight the curve of his buttocks was like sculptured marble flowing onto legs that were strong and muscled. Another flash of lightning and the thunder rolling behind it could have revealed to a watcher the silhouette of a woman, watching patiently from the bedroom door.

The woman's eyes never left the mans body. She moved across the bedroom floor slowly, feet falling quietly, posture alert, trying so hard not to wake the sleeper. He mumbled in his sleep, she froze, eyes wide watching the man relax once more. She stepped to the edge of the bed, raised her hands to the collar of her coat and loosed the buttons. Rolling the coat from her shoulders as the lightning flashed revealed her nakedness. Her nipples so erect on her large breasts cast shadows against the walls. Carefully she let the coat fall to the floor. The shadow on the wall now revealed the full form of her...the slope of her tummy, curve of her ass and the straight long legs beneath it. The woman ran her fingers over one nipple and down her belly to the mound of soft hair below it, pausing for the briefest second before they slid easily between her legs. She sighed, lightly and not in sadness for she smiled wide down to the sleeping man below her. Her head inclined, listening carefully to his breath as it blew softly over his lips.

Slowly she lifted an edge of the thin sheet covering his body and began to peel it from him. All the while her fingers slid slowly back and forth into her wetness. His body was now exposed to her and with the lightest touch she ran her hand over his skin, lighter than the touch of feathers. He rolled over gently, craving the touch unknowingly. The woman smiled at the sight of his long thick cock, semi-hard and leaking precum from its tip. She silently leaned forward and with an elegantly manicured nail scooped a drop to her lips, licking lasciviously and loving the taste. The man did not wake but drew a deep breath in and slowly let it escape him, sniffed the air and smiled in sleep, a memory of forgotten smells lingering in his mind. Smiling, his body began to relax even further. As he exhaled she lowered herself to the bed, kneeling at his side.

She reached over to a small box on the headboard and took out what looked like a black handkerchief. Taking the fabric in both hands she moved over the mans body, hands poised above his face and quickly, with sudden speed she launched herself like a cat to straddle him then she placed the fabric over his eyes.

The man began to wake violently, but the woman pressed him down using her knees pressed over his arms. She placed her fingers over his lips. "shhh!...don't struggle pet...you know what will happen if you do!" She said, her voice low and husky. His sensations were flooded. He smelled so many different things, a perfume so familiar, so natural and comforting to him that he lay back without struggle. He could hear her breathing, hear the noise of her skin as it brushed over his. His skin tingled so much it was like fire. She lifted herself from his chest, descending lower, laying soft slow kisses onto his skin as she went, and with each kiss the man gasped. The woman paused. She had reached her goal. In the moonlight and the flashing illumination of the lightning she could see her prize. His cock was hard and erect, pulsing softly in his need. She bit hard on the skin of his balls and watched them tighten, his cock grew in response and he groaned in pain and desire.

She smiled and parted her lips, her tongue snaking out to lick over the head of his cock, and he cried out in pleasure. Again she licked softly, rewarded by his moan. Harder now...her own need of him rising inside her she licked, letting the head slip between her teeth. She sucked on him as a child would a comforter, feeding and loving. He cried out more and it was her turn to moan now. Her tongue lapped back and forth over the long shaft as she rammed her head low to him...swallowing all of him suppressing the need to gag on his meaty flesh

His hands moved to her shoulders, over her neck and then to her head. He twined his fingers into her long hair. Griping it tightly he began to thrust gently into her open mouth, feeling the warmth of her surrounding him. The woman's hand moved once more to the wetness of her pussy and she began to rub back and forth over her clit, feeling it so swollen and hard. She let the fingers slide back further slipping them slowly into the soft folds of her pussy filling it as much as she could and crying out. She felt abandon take her and sucked harder on his cock. Slipping 3 fingers tightly inside she began to fuck her swollen and soppy slot, hips grinding tightly she forced her pussy so close to climax, suddenly stopping...the time was not yet right! The lightning flashed on, and to the watcher there seemed to be only a single form on the bed, so moulded was the writhing shape on it.

He began to lift her head now, higher till she was almost sitting. The woman lifted her wet fingers to her mouth and slipped a single finger into her mouth, she savored the taste of her juice there. She leaned forward and gave the remaining sweetness to him, and he lapped on them hungrily, licking and biting on them. She purred in pleasure...how he loved the taste!

"Did you miss me my pet?" she asked him. Waiting for his reply she began to move along his body.

"I did Mistress, I missed your taste, and smell and touch. I need you so much!" He said in rasping notes.

"Then you may have me my little one, if you are very good" She teased." I will lay down now, so that you can show me how you missed me. But no looking quite yet my pet!"

She rolled onto her back...she pulled him to her, her legs spread wide beneath him. She pushed his head low, forcing his face to her pussy lips. His tongue searched madly for her clit, and finding it her began to lap there, licking harder and harder. Gently he bit onto the folds of wet skin, and sucked her clit into his teeth. He let his tongue flash back and forth over her clit. His mouth filled with her juice, he swallowed again and again but still it came. Holding his head tightly she began to rub herself over his face, faster and faster her hips moved, building to a frenzy almost...and then suddenly stopping. He knew what to do and he placed two tightly held fingers into her pussy not more than one inch. He mewed in ecstasy.

"You love this pussy pet, yes...you do!!, lick my clit make it burn for me...that's it! Do this well, little one, and you can have a special treat tonight!" She breathed to him

He worked the fingers in little circles around and into her pussy, increasing the depth in every rotation till his fingers were hidden inside her. She ground her hips onto them, rocking and pushing herself. Her hands pulled his lips back to her clit.

"Eat well now...I need to cum...need to fill your mouth pet...suck harder...use your tongue to fuck me!...Show me how much you want it"

As she commanded he worked her pussy faster...fingers slipping in and out...fucking her wetness till the juices ran down his hand. His tongue lapped over and over on her clit and soon her heard her cries changing. More loud now, more urgent and he knew she was there. He pushed harder still and felt the walls of her pussy tighten and ripple...felt the tremors running along her. Beneath his lips her clit became harder now. He bit gently onto it and sucked it into his mouth.

She began to pull away from him, instincts telling her body to seek release, but he knew his role...knew her need and so he followed her movement never letting the fingers cease in their movement in her pussy, licking her harder now. Pride swelling in his cock as he fucked her pussy with his mouth. Her nails dug hard into the skin in his shoulders...harder and harder...skin breaking under the pressure, blood beginning to trickle from him.

The stillness of the night was filled by her screams of lust...lost in her call of desire. Her orgasm filled the air and then subsided as a film of sweat covered them both. He stayed perfectly still, waiting, like an alabaster statue in the moonlight. His cock was painful, throbbing, desperate to fuck where his fingers were! He longed to swallow her cum, his mouth could barely hold it, a slim thread of it trailed down his chin, he could smell nothing but her sex, her cum and his lust!!

She smiled...looking down at her prize, her pet...how well she had trained him! Lifting a hand and trailing her fingers along his head and lifted his face from her pussy, and her heart was filled with love. She saw his mouth open, full and ready.

"Feed me pet!" she whispered and he rose climbing carefully till his mouth was alongside hers. He leaned forward and tipped his lips to her, letting a little of her cum loose onto her lips. She licked it gone and he repeated this till his mouth was empty. Still he did not swallow or lick his lips, how he longed to do it...but he knew the price of failure too well!!

Smiling, the woman lifted and finger to his chin and closed his mouth. He licked his lips them, his tongue swirled around his gums savoring the taste

"Do you want to show me you are my one and own little one?" she asked him. He nodded, head lowered, his eyes taking in the sight of her flowing juices darkening the sheet below. " Go stand against your frame pet...go now!"

The woman let her fingers slip into her pussy one last time, and marveled at him. She was so proud of his dedication and submission to her. She knew that she could command anything of him and he would give it willingly to her. Ah this is indeed true love! She mused.

The man crossed the floor in three steps, his thighs shaking slightly, and his stomach knotting in anticipation. Despite the blindfold he knew exactly where it was, his senses so high. Still his cock throbbed and he longed to take it in his hand and stroke it. But that was not a possibility...no...He knew what he had to do.

The cross lay against the corner, and the moonlight shone over it casting shadows over the restraints attached to it. This had been a gift to him from her...a celebration of his submission was what she had called it. It was made from the finest oak, its fastenings and rivets of brass. Strong thick rubber buckles at the end of each axis, at the centre was a brass ring. She tethered his cock to it...trapped in its studded sheath when he misbehaved, but not tonight...tonight he would be good...not that misbehaving did not have benefit sometimes, but tonight was special.

He leaned against the cross, hands raised and placed into the cuffs. He felt her hands tie the buckles, tighter than before. The rubber dug cruelly into his skin, but he twisted against it all the same. She took a handful of his hair and tore his head back, looked deep into his eyes and smiled. She leaned close and brought her lips close to him. Hardly breathing he waited for her soft sweet kisses...lips parting expectantly. But she sucked his lip into her mouth and bite harshly into the skin, he felt the salty taste of his blood flowing into his mouth. The woman then licked the wound, sucked and turned to whisper in his ear.

"You are mine, my pet, my boy and mine alone. I will eat of your body and take all that I want from you. This is as it should be pet!" His cock was bursting, balls aching and heavy with cum

She walked slowly behind him let her hands run over his shoulders shining with a thin film of sweat there, and then stroke over the wetness of his back to his ass. She cupped both cheeks into her hands and dug her nails into the hardness of the muscle. He tensed, loving the caress of her hands. A smile and a small laugh escaped her as she slid her hand in front of him and found his cock...so hard...wet at its head and ready. She jerked it hard, pulling the foreskin all the way back, her finger ran over the head and she let the nail on her little finger slip into the tiny hole there. His body trembled more and more...his balls seemed to draw inside him and cum flowed into the shaft, along his 9 inches to the tip...she felt it swell.

"You will NOT cum yet! Do you understand?" she barked into his ear. He nodded and ground his teeth...his orgasm subsided slowly, but he knew it could trigger anytime.

Reaching down she lifted the long cane from the floor. The woman stepped back into the shadows and raised her arm. Sharply she brought the cane down onto his skin with a loud crack. He gasped, filling his lungs with air. She let her arm drop and saw the welt appear on his skin.

"I am waiting pet...what do I expect to hear???" She asked

"Thank you Mistress...thank you!"

"Count for me pet!...and careful of that cock...if it cums...well you know what happens."

"one thank you Mistress" he cried.

She nodded and continued. Five times the cane struck, five times he cried out thanks. She once more rubbed on her clit...How she loved to see him this way! Truly hers, and so beautiful in her eyes. Each mark and welt a wonderful submission in itself, the fine bloody marks from her nail like soft kisses on his skin. There was no more pleasure in life than seeing his pleasure in her dominance of him.

The man felt each strike, the intensity of the pain and the glow as it subsided. Each strike made his cock swell and precum began to flowed freely from him. His cock so hard it stood slightly upwards and the trail of his precum began to dribble down over his balls onto his thigh.

How he loved her, How he lusted for her. She was everything he ever needed in a woman. She gave so much to him, and that cane... her temperance in each strike...just hard enough! Never enough to break skin and damage Her prize pet, his skin glowed. His breathing was ragged now...so filled with need of her...to cum...to show her how much she made him need Her pussy around his cock.

A moment passed, he wondered where she had gone. Then he felt her body mould along his back...cool in the night air...soothing the welts on his back. Her arms came around him...and her hands rose to his hard nipples...brushing over them. Then came the ecstasy of the clamps snapping onto his chest.

"Yes Mistress!...thank you!" He called out. She stepped back and once more cracked the cane over his back, this one time harder than before. She saw his knees buckle slightly, smiled and cracked with the cane once more, he had not expected it. His weight was taken up by the cross and cuffs.

"I gave no permission to speak!" she said

Once again she reached to the floor, this time taking a small bottle of oil into her hands...smoothing it over her hands she ran them over her nipples...pinching them hard as she did. Her eyes never left his body as her hands dropped to her pussy and she rubbed herself to orgasm in seconds. She threw her head back and sighed. Her muscles were taught and she felt almost rigid. Then the woman straightened and poured a little more oil into her palms, she began to rub the oil and pussy cum slowly over his back easing the pain of the welts. After a short while she reached to his feet and over his head and loosed the cuffs, turning him around to face her. She loosened the blindfold from around his eyes, giving him enough time to adjust to the change in light before she walked to the bed. His eyes fed on her, is desire showing in the hardness of his cock...long and thick.

She lay back and spread her legs wide, sliding her fingers into her wet pussy and tasting it slowly as he looked on.

"Do you want this my pet, do you want my pussy...folding around that wonderful hard cock?" He nodded in reply..." You have been so good tonight, you deserve it little one! Come to me, Now!!!"

As so he went towards the bed, knowing what to do. Never touching his cock he slid between her legs, plunging his cock into her in one fluid motion. His body was charged with need...and he sated himself in her. Rising and falling, he took her...long slow strokes of his cock in her...almost sliding fully out but plunging inside more deeply with each return. She milked his cockhead with every stroke, muscles squeezing tighter and tighter on his meat.

They fucked hard, like lovers for the first time in the moonlight, lust and desire flowing into each other. He needed to cum so hard. The effort of holding back furrowed his brow. The woman gloried in his restraint of himself. How good he was! How she loved him!

"Now my pet...cum for me...show me how much you missed me!"

He withdrew his cock from her...covered in her cum, shining in the darkness. A spasm racked his body, he jerked and cried out as the first jet of cum left him. He looked down to see her fingers holding her pussy lips wide, exposing her hard firm clit. Seeing the cum land there...white against the swollen pink pussy lips. The spasms subsided and they shared the sight of his seed on her, he leaned over her and lapped slowly gathering every drop of his spilt cum onto his tongue, carefully bringing his mouth to Her. She sucked on his tongue, biting hard and moaning into his mouth. He leaned further forward and kissed her deeply.

She pulled him to her side...it was over...they were spent...now was the time to slip into a silent moment, shared love surrounding them.

"I love you Darling!, always!!" He said, and she cradled her head against his hard chest. They rolled to their sides eyes locked in love, bodies entwined.

"It was a long drive home tonight, traffic was a nightmare!...then I got a flat...and do you know not one guy stopped to help me!!!!...I even tried flashing my stocking tops...!!!! shame I took so long to get back I missed you!...you get dinner ok?..." She asked smiling... "oh and was Mom ok 'bout keeping the kids for us again?"

He nodded, and pulled her to him his eyes filled with tears of love for her.

12