The Anniversary Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my arse you big black bastard!"

Stephen hadn't been waiting for an invitation but once he had one he grabbed her other butt cheek pulling it open he lined his now hard cook at her bunghole. Dave was up out of his chair, throwing a shirt and a pair of shorts on he left the room just as Stephen breached his wife's arse. Her groan turned into a scream as he continued on pushing himself deeper into her hole. Stephen stopped backed off a little, squirted some more lube on his dick then gripping her hips thrust himself in to the hilt. We lay there like that for a while as Jenny adjusted to eighteen inches of black dick inside her two holes then we started to move. Jenny was soon bouncing between us gasping and groaning; even though Stephen had already cum he didn't last long in her back passage.

"Oh god I'm cuming!" He bellowed.

"I can feel it! Fill me up baby" Jenny yelled as she drove herself backwards and forwards between us.

Stephen pulled out but I hadn't cum yet so I continued my assault on her cunt, Jenny was sitting up now urging me on her tits swaying wildly.

"Give me your cum James!" She shouted.

Give it to her I did, three more thrusts and I started spurting, Jenny orgasm started soon after and she squeezed ever drop from my cock. She collapsed onto my chest again; looking over her shoulder I saw Stephen was already dressed. He held up the envelope that I had given him the money back in.

"It's all still there plus a tip for this amazing creature," he caressed her arse and then he was gone.

I let Jenny rest a while and then I moved from under her, I got the contraceptive pill and the water bottle and gave them both to her.

"I guess I definitely need this now," she said as a sadness showed in her eyes.

I couldn't think of anything to say, at that moment I felt about the lowest prick on the planet. I doubt she could ever get her husband back now; he looked completely gutted as he had left the room. I had ruined two people's lives for money. I dressed and turned to leave, Jenny was snuggled under the blankets asleep. I knelt beside the bed and kissed her cheek, tears welled in my eyes, it was just as well I was selling out I didn't have the stomach for this anymore.

12