The Anniversary Gift

Story Info
You recieve a gift of two men.
4.1k words
4.28
38.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftl_tbg
ftl_tbg
2 Followers

You have just stepped out of the hotel bath when you hear a knock at the door. You slip on a robe and come out of the bathroom to see me working at the desk.

"Aren't you going to get that?" you ask, a little impatiently.

"Would you mind," I reply. "I'm kind of in the middle of something here. It's just something I ordered you from room service."

You stomp to the door and open it to find that it isn't any kind of hotel employee, but instead there are two athletic looking guys in suits standing there.

"Can I help you?"

"Justine?" the taller one asks, holding out his hand.

"Yes" you reply slowly, confused.

From behind you I say, "They are your gift, Honey. Happy Anniversary!"

You just freeze there in the doorway, stunned. Still a little moist from the bath, you feel your skin shiver under the soft hotel robe. But the room isn't cold at all. It's starting to sink in. We have talked about it so many times. I have whispered the idea in your ear as I have pushed my cock into your wetness and teased you to orgasm. But this is real. And the reality of it sends a jolt of energy down your spine and into the core of your belly. You look towards me but your eyes don't really focus. The two men step through the door and each takes one of your hands and begins to lead you towards the bed. You are not aware of your legs moving. You drift across the room in a daze. Still not sure if you are going to go through with this, or even exactly what "this" is - your mind is a jumble of questions and possibilities when they lay you back onto the bed and it begins.

I turn the chair I have been sitting in to watch and I imagine what you are thinking. You wear a soft smile that conveys risk, pleasure, trepidation, anticipation. I don't remember the guys' names. I don't try. They are Bachelor #1 and Bachelor #2, and that's all you and I will ever remember them as. I watch as Bachelor #1 moves to your right and begins to nuzzle your neck, kissing, nibbling - his hand on your breast, massaging it through your robe. Bachelor #2 has taken a different tact. And from your left he has one hand on your calf and with the other he steadies your foot as he begins to lick your toes. You are too stunned to be ticklish. I can see the tension in you. You are rigid, frozen. But then there is a moment, when Bachelor #1 moves his hand and shifts your robe open so that he can fondle your bare breast when I see you just relax and can almost hear your thought, "What the hell."

With your robe pushed aside now I can see your lovely, buttery skin; the furrow between your breasts, the soft fine hairs on your belly. I can tell you have just shaved your pussy. It is smooth and pink and perfect. Bachelor #1 continues to explore your breasts with his hands, and after a moment, his mouth. I watch as he cradles a breast in one hand while he laps at the aureole of the other, eventually using his teeth to gently tease the nipple to stiffness. He seems content to linger at your perfect tits all day, his tongue and hands moving from one to the other. He makes sure they are equally worshiped.

Bachelor #2 has been working his own mouth over your feet, up your left leg past your calf and knee and is now licking a trail along the inside of your thigh. I look up to your face and I see you staring shyly at me. I just grin to let you know how much I am enjoying seeing you thus pleasured. I always wondered when the moment actually came if I would feel jealousy or regret. But as I watch you being so indulged I can only feel fulfillment as the architect of your gratification. That's the precise moment when I see Bachelor #2 reach his destination and slide his tongue between your labia and into your pussy. You arch your neck back and giggle. Then you close your eyes and all reservation leaves the room for good. I see your legs relax as you spread them a little wider for this strange man between them. He works his lips around your sweet cunt. He alternates thrusting his tongue inside you and lapping at your clit. And every time he moves his mouth your body shivers with pleasure.

I stand and walk to the bed. Leaning over I kiss you long and hard. Your tongue wrestles mine as you enjoy three men's mouths on your body. We continue like this for a few moments when, as if on cue, we all stand back from the bed and begin to drop our clothing on the floor. You lay there in a sea of sheets, rubbing your clit with your hand and occasionally sliding your fingers inside your pussy, now soaked with your own juices and a stranger's saliva, watching as men surround you and get as naked as you already are. In a few seconds we are all bare flesh and desire. Our stiff cocks like spears, all pointing right at you.

Bachelor #1 lies down on his side next to you and his hand joins yours at your pussy. Placing his palm on top of the back of your hand he pushes his middle finger inside of you where it joins two of your own already there. He lingers there a moment, enjoying your wetness and heat. Then you start to move your fingers together, in and out of your wet cunt. After several strokes he pulls his sex covered finger out of you and puts it in his mouth, savoring the taste of your juices. I know from experience that he'll crave more of your sweetness so, as he rolls onto his back, I guide you up and over him, your legs on either side of his head, your body aligned with his, your head at his cock in a classic sixty nine. I kiss you softly once and then I draw back and watch your face as Bachelor #1 pushes his tongue into your cunt. His style is different from Bachelor #2's. He is slower, even more methodical, tasting every fold and crevice of your pussy, running his tongue deep into you, savoring your sex. His cock is pointing up at you and I can see you looking tentatively at it. Impulsively, I kiss you again while I wrap my hand my own hand around his shaft. I have never touched another man's cock but with all the sex in the air it doesn't seem odd at all. When we break our kiss I present it to you. It's the same length as mine but a little thinner. I stroke its length and touch the tip to your lips. You instinctively begin to tongue it as and I run the moistened head around the arch of your mouth. Bachelor #1 goes to work in earnest on your clit now and reflexively you move your lips further onto the shaft of his cock, your mouth pushing my hand down towards his balls. I continue to stroke his cock at the base as I watch you give him the blow job of his life.

While I am enjoying this view, over the curve of your back I see Bachelor #2 move around behind you on the bed and place his hands on your ass. He caresses your supple back and kneads your apple bottom. Then he leans over you and kisses you at the base of your spine. He only lingers a second though and then his tongue begins to descend into the cleft of your fine ass. He spreads your cheeks with his hands and as Bachelor #2's tongue reaches your asshole and begins to trace a tiny circle around it, you take even more of Bachelor #1's pulsing cock into your mouth, your lips pushing my hand out of the way as you completely deep throat him. Bachelors #1 and #2 then fall into a subtle rhythm, an intimate competition, their tongues sliding into and out of your pussy and ass, their lips pressed against your most sensitive flesh. Each man strives to give you the most pleasure, their tongues tracing the curves of each of your orifices and then plunging deeper into you. Together they seek to consume you in their lust. They inhale your most private flesh.

I feel my own cock throbbing with each beat of my heart. It is so hard you can actually see it pulsing. I kneel in front of you and offer it to you. Supporting yourself with your left forearm on his belly, you grab Bachelor #1's cock in your left hand and reach out for mine with your right. Then you pull me greedily towards your waiting mouth and suck me in until your lips reach the bass of my shaft. Rhythmically you run your mouth up and down the length of me, sucking and stroking. And then, continuing to stroke me, you move your mouth back to Bachelor #1's waiting cock. After a moment you are sucking me again while you stroke him. Back and forth goes this dance until you pause, a cock in each hand, and then you put us both in your mouth. I feel the head of his prick against my own and your tongue all over us both as you consume us. This goes on; Bachelor #1 and #2 each pushing you faster towards ecstasy as they minister to your nether openings with their mouths, and you, working to pleasure the cocks in your mouth, in your hands, rubbing the heads together and pulling the sensitive flesh onto your velvet tongue. That's when you start to buck. The trance of pleasure that held you allowed your orgasm to sneak up behind you. It is here now and you go wild in its throws. You writhe and squirm, but Bachelors #1 and #2 are strong, their hands on your ass and thighs hold you to their mouths. It's as if they want to drink in your orgasm. Even though you don't ejaculate - they swallow you as you cum.

Then there is a discontinuity. You awaken as if from sleep, but no time has passed. You are at once spent and energized. You don't know exactly what you want - but you do know you want more. I help give it to you.

You roll off Bachelor #1 and onto your back. He moves to the edge of the bed and I lie down in his place, facing you. I pull you on top of me and you start to lower yourself down onto my cock, but I stop you. Instead I say to Bachelor #2, "Fuck her." He maneuvers around behind you, straddles both our legs, and starts to move forward. I kiss you, and then gently hold your face in my hands. I want to look into your eyes as this stranger enters you. And as we gaze smiling at each other you feel the head of his cock start to push into you. You are soaking wet. There is no resistance as he spreads your cunt open and glides deep within you. Your eyes are locked on mine and I see them widen as his full length fills you up. You can feel that his cock has an odd curve to it that mine does not. It's clearly the cock of a stranger and this gives you a second's distress. But I am there, under you, smiling at you and it is all right. And as he moves it gets better than all right. He's thrusting into you, his hands on your ass. He pulls you towards him, then slides out, then back in, over and over. I look up into your eyes as you move over me. You look down and I can see your delight, and something else, something devilish. You look back over your shoulder at this stranger fucking you and you whisper, "Come here." Bachelor #2 slowly eases out of you with a wet slurp and comes around. I can see his cock is coated with your juices. I can smell you on him. I think you intend to suck him now but instead you take his slick cock in your hand and offer it to me. "Taste me," you say and your lips curl up in an evil grin. I start to ask what you mean but before the words come out you pull him close and touch his cock to the "W" forming on my lips. I taste only you and I start to lick you off of him. Your flavor and scent covers him so I start to suck him more deeply. My lips enclose the head and then move further down. It's an odd sensation, but not unpleasant. I take his cock deep into my mouth and lick every drop of you from its shaft. And as I do you lower yourself onto my own cock. It fills you up in a comfortable and familiar way. You start to move against me, up and down the length of my cock, feeling it pulse inside you.

I see you looking around as if you have forgotten something when you turn to Bachelor #1 who is sitting on the edge of the bed quietly watching and stroking his cock. "Fuck me," you tell him. You take Bachelor #2's cock from my mouth, lick it once, and then hold it in your hand, massaging the shaft. Just as Bachelor #2 had earlier, Bachelor #1 maneuvers around behind you. He doesn't fuck you at once though. Instead he leans in between my legs and cups my balls in his right hand. He places his left hand on your ass cheek and then I feel his mouth is on the one inch of my cock that isn't inside you. I feel his tongue dart around the base of my shaft and I know that he is licking your sweet pussy lips as I fuck you. Then he moves higher and I watch your eyes roll back in ecstasy as he begins to lap at your asshole. I revel in your pleasure and my own when Bachelor #1 straightens onto his knees and places both hands on your ass. At this signal you lock your eyes on mine and then, in one fluid motion, you lift up off my cock and instantly feel it replaced by another. You smile with puckish delight as this third cock slides inside your pussy. I kiss you and you pull the cock in your hand to our lips and then we are sucking it together.

With each forward thrust of the stranger fucking you from behind, I can feel strange balls brushing my erect prick. I let the head of Bachelor #2's cock slide from my mouth and you take him fully into yours as I trace a line to your neck with my tongue and nuzzle you there. Placing both hands on your ass cheeks I spread them a little wider. With each forward thrust into you Bachelor #1's pelvis bumps into my hands. I reach around you further and my index finger caresses your asshole, now slick with a stranger's saliva. I move the tip of my finger in a tiny circle through the wetness and then, teasingly, I lightly push it inside. When I remove it I move my hand down and loosely close my thumb and forefinger around the cock sliding in and out of your dripping pussy. I feel every motion of this foreign cock as it glides between my fingers and into your luxurious flesh. It is an amazing sensation. After a few indulgent moments I grasp him a little more firmly and guide him out.

Holding Bachelor #1's slippery prick in my hand I feel you lower yourself back down onto my cock. I sink all the way into you and then I tell you "hold still." I pull the cock in my hand towards you and gently touch the tip to your asshole. It is wet with saliva from Bachelor #1's recent tonguing and his cock is covered with your goo so that there is plenty of lubrication. I rub the head of this stranger's prick in a tiny circumference around the tight ring of your anus. I continue this most intimate massage until I feel you start to relax, and then I guide him as he begins to push into you. In one instant I feel the head of this prick in my hand deliberately stretching your asshole, and also the tip of his cock pushing inside you on the base of my own now completely swathed within your pussy. He moves forward just a little more and I hear you sigh with satisfaction as I feel, with the fingertips of my guiding hand at your anus, the crown of his prick's head slip inside you and your ass closing around the shaft. I find the tactile sensation of this most intimate violation so erotic that it takes all my concentration to keep from climaxing. His cock slides past my fingers and moves steadily into your ass and I feel the pressure created by its knob moving up and along the shaft of my own aching cock. When his pelvis touches my hand I move it out of the way so that he can push his whole length into you. We both linger a moment, feeling the warm, soft, velvet pleasure. We completely fill your ass and pussy with our unyielding masculinity.

You surrender to the sensation, all this man inside you. But, it is almost too much, too overwhelming. You try to distract yourself by taking Bachelor #2's cock deeper into your mouth. It only intensifies the feelings radiating from your groin. That's when we all start to move. The stranger in your ass and I find a rhythm; first together, then in syncopation. We fill you up with lust in a way otherwise impossible. I can sense your orgasm building as we all slide in and out of your moist openings. You tense and rock against me and then you start to buck and spasm. There is nowhere to go though. You are pinned. We all thrust forward and hold you as you climax and your pussy and ass clench down on the cocks pushing into them. You scream out past the prick in your mouth in pleasure and joy in the throes of an orgasm that shakes the walls and causes the occupants of the neighboring rooms to consider calling the authorities. Your ass and pussy repeatedly compress and release the two shafts of flesh buried deep within them. After what seems like an eternity of bliss you start to come back to yourself. The three of us are wrapped around you, enclosing you in a penetrating cocoon of slick sexuality. When we all finally slide out of you even the withdrawal is satisfaction. Your whole body has become a clit. Every stroke or caress an expression of pleasure.

You roll off of me panting, trying to reassemble your own scattered consciousness. Lying on your back you look up at the three men who have so diligently serviced you. We all are still rock hard. The engorged heads of our cocks are all pointing accusingly at you, and you remember that none of us have come yet. I stand at the side of the bed and reach down to take your left wrist in my right hand, your left leg in my left. Bachelor #1 follows my lead and takes your other wrist and leg in his own hands and we gently pull you wide. Like some Native American sex sacrifice you are spread-eagled against the bed. The restraint and your vulnerability cause you to momentarily tense. You pull against the strong hands holding you. Squirming, you look up at me, and you see my smile begin to fade into a frown of concern as I loosen my grip. And that's all it takes. You know I am there for you and at once the panic in your eyes turns back to lust. You grin mischievously to reassure me as you relax and spread your thighs even wider. We adjust our grip and hold you that way.

Your pussy is open and glistening as Bachelor #2 maneuvers between your legs and, without hesitation, enters you. I watch his ass cheeks clench and release as he plunges into you over and over again. His legs tense with each thrust, and then relax as he pulls back. His pelvis tilts forward as he pushes every inch of his cock into your pussy. He's close. It only takes a few minutes until his rhythm starts to quicken and I know he is about to cum. He utters a low, primal moan and his testicles tense and rise as he begins to climax. He plunges deeply into you one last time as if he would disappear inside you, and then, quivering with contentment, he relaxes into the afterglow. He seems satisfied to stay there forever but Bachelor #1 has other plans. He taps your latest lover on the shoulder and they gracefully change places. Bachelor #2 gently takes your arm and leg and spreads you open as his friend moves to enter you. Your skin is so sensitive that every brush of flesh against it is almost unbearable. You are acutely aware of every nerve ending in your pussy and clit as Bachelor #1 climbs on top of you and glides his cock into you up to the balls in one, smooth motion. He moves more methodically than his friend, his thrusts more deliberate. But like Bachelor #2 he is at his limit, and after several long slow strokes his breathing increases and he starts to spasm. I look down on this second man taking his pleasure from you, giving you pleasure. You see me watching and you look right at me smiling wickedly as this stranger comes inside you. Your eyes never leave mine throughout his orgasm which seems to last for minutes. And then all at once he is spent. He lifts himself up onto his elbows and I watch with interest as his cock slides out of your glistening pussy. As he moves down off of you to stand at the foot of the bed, Bachelor #2 and I release your hands and legs and you start to relax.

I lay down next to you and we are both vaguely aware of Bachelor #1 and #2 picking up their clothes, dressing, and making their way out of the room. I lean over you as we hear the door close and we know we are alone. Your pussy is as wet as I have ever known it, your skin covered with scents of strangers and it all screams of lust. I kiss your mouth deeply and then I move on to your breasts. Your nipples taste salty from your recent exertions. I continue to make my way down your sweaty belly and then linger a moment looking at your well used cunt. I finger the tender flesh, tenderly exploring the folds of your engorged labia and then gently massage your hypersensitive clit. I push two fingers into your slickness and I softly massage your lovingly abused pussy from within. Then I slide my fingers out of you and lean forward, replacing them with my tongue. I can taste the strangeness on you, the foreign sex, and the trespass of strangers into our private territory. The smell and the tang and the idea of all that we have done here excite me and I must have release. I climb on top of you and I rub the head of my cock around your swollen labia then thrust inside your sex drenched pussy. You relax into my rhythm as Magnificence comes home and you grab my ass and pull me into you as I start to climax. I lose myself inside you, with you, as I orgasm. When I come back to reality I open my eyes to see you smiling up at me. "Happy Anniversary," you say as we both drift off to sleep in the comfort and security of each other's embrace.

ftl_tbg
ftl_tbg
2 Followers