The Anniversary Gift Ch. 6

Story Info
Eva becomes a willing victim in hubby's plan.
1.2k words
4.01
42k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked men moved to Eva's chair and lifted her to her feet. They began with hugging, then kissing, and moved on to rubbing. Almost without her knowing it, Eva was suddenly and quickly surrounded.

One man sat on the floor, put his head under her see-through skirt and began licking her clit. Another stood behind her and, with rock music blaring, began poking his hard cock in between her ass cheeks, in tempo with the music.

One man stood on each side of her, rubbing her arm and then moving her hand onto his hard cock. Eva, already horny from last night and today, was wet and growing wetter. She had a large cock in her left hand and another in her right. One man persistently licked her clit, increasing her arousal. Another was behind her, holding onto her hips, dancing erotically and jamming his hard cock in her ass crack.

Eva felt her nipples grow rock hard. Her pussy got wetter and wetter. The constant attention to her clit and her ass had her arching her back one moment pushing her clit against the marvelous tongue, then bending forward the next and thrusting her ass against the dancer's hard cock.

The Morrison stood on the table in front of her, with his huge hard cock sticking straight out at her face, just even with her mouth, inviting her to suck on it. At first, Eva did some gentle licking. But as her arousal grew, she took more and more of his cock in her mouth, moving up and down his shaft and swirling her tongue around its tip.

Eva was rapidly moving to a sexual crescendo, the orgasm of a lifetime, when suddenly, the music stopped and Charles proclaimed loudly, "Enough." With almost military precision, each man broke away from her quickly, returned to his seat and began to put his clothes back on.

Eva couldn't believe it. Where a moment before there had been ecstasy, now there was emptiness. So near orgasm it almost hurt, Eva leaned on the dining table, gasping for breath, with her thighs shaking from her state of high arousal.

She stared at Charles and could take it no longer. "Charles, I do not understand. I've done everything you've told me. I endured the degredation of having to dress like a slut. I've entertained these five men. Yet on three occasions, when I've begun to relax and enjoy myself, you've called a halt. Why?"

Charles hesitated, looked around the room, then answered, "My dear, you are at a crossroads. We've now moved from my choice to your choice. We can continue like this for the rest of our time here - almost reaching orgasm - but never quite getting there. Or you can stop simply trying to obey me and become a willing participant. By now, even you can see that you'll have the experience of a lifetime."

Charles continued, "Eva, here are two suitcases. Each contains a different type of clothing. Go home now and think about what you want. If you want to simply continue as is, fine, wear the clothes in the red suitcase. But if you want an unforgettable experience, then wear the clothes in the blue case. Its your choice. You can turn a difficult moment into an incredible one - or you can float for the rest of your stay. Morrison (now fully dressed) will help you with your bags and see you home."

Eva slept fitfully that night. In the morning, Charles called as usual and told her what time to be ready. She opened the red suitcase first. It contained attractive, elegant women's clothing - all appropriate attire for any occasion and enough to provide for each day of her stay in Hawaii. But none very provacative.

What the red suitcase lacked, the blue suitcase contained. Piece after piece of slut clothes. Sexy and provacative as hell. Eva sat down to think.

When the five men arrived at 9:30 AM, each watched the front door of Eva's cottage, wondering what they would see. The door opened and there stood Eva.

She wore a gold thong one-piece bathing suit. The cut went down to her panty line. The suspenders just covered her nipples. The bikini panty portion was french cut, emphasizing her hips and thighs. Over this she wore a mesh see-through dress, which ran from her neck to her feet. Her make-up, hair and jewlery gave her a whorish look. For all his efforts, Charles could never have made her look so sexy. Eva was now a willing participant. Her sexual appeal was increased because it came from within.

Charles drove the van to a high vista point and stopped. "We go down the hill there to the bottom, walk a short distance and find a very secluded beach." The hike was a bit rigorous. But in 1/2 hour the group came onto the beach. Charles was right. No one was there.

The men had no bathing suits. Each took off his clothes and went swimming nude, while Charles prepared a large air mattress. One by one each man came out of the water, walked over to Eva, kissed her, then lay down on his towel.

Eva looked at Charles. "Is there something you want, my dear?" Eva nodded her head yes. "I want to fuck." "Well, why don't you go over to the air mattress and play with your pussy to show us how ready you are."

Eva stood up, removed her thong bathing suit and lay down on the air mattress. She faced the men and opened her legs. With one hand, she opened the lips of her pussy. With the other, she began to slowly stroke her clit.

As she saw the men watch her, Eva became more and more aroused. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter as her stroke grew more rapid. Soon she was moaning and calling out, "Fuck me, fuck me."

The naked men all looked at Charles. He nodded his head yes. Like a group just released from prison, the men rushed to the air mattress.

Eva stroked and sucked more hard cock than she ever had in her life. Then, while one man fucked her pussy, another fucked her ass and a third fucked her mouth. The other two played with her 42D tits, keeping her nipples rock hard.

The fucking and sucking went on for an hour and a half. When she was finished, Eva was happy, exhausted, and seeping cum from everywhere. For the moment, the men were satisfied.

Charles escorted her to the water, where she dove in to get clean and refreshed. Coming out of the water, she walked up to her husband, threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"Thanks for the most incredible anniversary gift. It was supposed to be for you but, as always, you thought of me first."

"Well, my dear," Charles replied, "you know I've always been a firm believer in marriage."

A week later Eva's mother got a postcard from Hilo. Eva wrote, "Hi Mom! Having the vacation of a lifetime. Experiencing new sensations every day in every way. Best anniversary celebration ever. Already planning next year."

- THE END -