The Anniversary Present Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Saffy slipped her finger out and grabbed the harness. She clipped the rabbit in and strapped it to her without Tom realising what was going on. His face was buried in the pillow, oblivious to everything around him.

"Stay exactly as you are and don't move. Not a muscle." Saffy instructed. After a moment's wait to make sure he would stay still, Saffy untied Tom's legs.

"Keep your head in the pillow and bring your knees up."

Once Tom was up, Saffy oiled the strap-on and pushed it against Tom's hole.

"Push back. That's it. A bit further. Good. Keep going."

Tom was genuinely shocked. He hadn't expected this at all. He did as he was told and gradually took the toy in. When it was in as far as Saffy wanted it to go, she switched it on.

A strange little cry emitted from Tom as the toy rotated, pumped and vibrated in him. It felt as though he had something alive in his bowels; by far the strangest feeling he'd had in his life.

Gradually Tom became more and more comfortable with the toy. It was now causing the most amazing waves of pleasure to course through his body and his stiff prick oozed a constant stream of pre-cum onto the bed.

Saffy decided it was time to take control and held Tom's hips firmly. She started slowly, driving the toy deeply and all but withdrawing it on the way back. Her pace gradually increased until she was finally pumping Tom as fast as she could.

"Are you going to cum?" She asked.

Tom had been concentrating on the feelings in his butt and had stopped thinking about his cock for the last few minutes. Concentrating on it now, he could feel his orgasm building. It was incredible.

"Yes," he said followed by "Oh fuck, yes. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck me. Oh God yes. Oh fuck me harder. Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming."

His voice rose in a crescendo as his cum spurted out hitting his chest and splashing on the bed.

Saffy slowed her humping and switched off the toy, finally withdrawing from Tom altogether. She dropped the harness to the floor and untied Tom's arms. They lay together in silence for a long time.

Crawling under the sheets, they clung together and slept the sleep of the dead. As Saffy dozed off, she pondered what she would do to Tom when he woke...

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers
12