The Anniversary Present Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

"How does that feel?" She asked.

"Amazing, I love it."

"Good. Now let's go down stairs so that you can get on with your duties... Don't worry, I won't get you doing any housework," Saffy grinned.

As Tom walked out Saffy went back to the dressing table and selected some toys for later.

Walking downstairs was a joy for Tom. Every step he took caused his dress to brush against his cock. It felt as if the rich satin silk was licking him. He couldn't stop stroking his chest, playing with his nipples and caressing his belly. When he entered the living room he stopped and turned to Saffy, waiting for his orders.

"Kneel down. Now reach between my legs and pull the zipper. That's it, now lick my pussy and don't stop until I tell you."

"Mmm, oh, that's good," Saffy said encouragingly. "You're a good maid. I may just make you a permanent member of staff."

Saffy gyrated her hips and rubbed her cunt all over Tom's face as he licked and sucked her. He could feel her juices trickling down his chin as he gobbled hungrily.

"Would you like to fuck me?" Saffy asked.

The response was an urgent groan that made Saffy smile.

"If you're really good, I'll let you - but not yet, baby."

Gently pushing Tom's head away Saffy turned around and bent over the sofa, showing Tom her rosebud for the first time.

"Do you like my jewellery?"

"Oh yeah, it's very sexy."

"Gently pull it out and then put it back in."

Saffy felt a tug as her sphincter tried to resist opening and then the plug made its way to the surface. Tom reinserted it just as it was about to escape. Saffy groaned quietly and told him to do it again and to keep doing it until she told him to stop.

Once her body had loosened, Saffy closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings in her butt. She had never even contemplated anal sex before but this metal plug was beginning to reassure her that this particular fantasy of Tom's might not be such a bad idea after all. But not yet. He'd have to beg for that.

As Tom pulled the rosebud out Saffy told him to push it back in and get to his feet.

She turned around and kissed him, her hand slipping under his dress to stroke his cock.

"I really need to cum," Tom said in a pleading voice.

"Ok. You can cum but only on me. Not in me. And if you cum, you have to lick it up. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I'll do anything just let me cum, please."

Saffy knelt down and lifted the silk hem of his maid's dress. "Hold this up," she told him.

She started stroking his cock very slowly, driving him wild as she did so. She gradually increased speed and stroked Tom's balls as he groaned and pleaded her to go faster. He had been on the edge for so long he thought he'd burst.

Saffy felt Tom's cock begin to swell and aimed it at her chest just in time. Cum erupted onto her tits and Tom cried out as load after load splashed onto Saffy's cat suit.

As he came down Saffy stood up and pulled his face between her breasts and ordered him to start licking. She could feel his tongue running over her cat suit lapping up his jism and dancing over her erect nipples.

She stopped him briefly and lay down before telling him to carry on. Tom scooped blobs of cum into his mouth and gulped it down. As he cleaned the majority off, he searched further down her belly for any remaining drops. When he had finished, he looked at Saffy. She could see cum on his chin and leaned forward to kiss him and lick it off. "Go to the dining room and bring back three dining chairs," Saffy instructed.

When he returned, Saffy was sitting on the sofa.

"Put all three in front of me with the middle chair facing sideways." She paused whilst he arranged the chairs.

"Good. Now lean over the centre chair facing away from me."

Tom knelt in front of the chair and draped over it.

Saffy leaned forward and lifted Tom's dress over his waist and then grabbed the drawstrings at the top of Tom's briefs. Pulling slowly but firmly, the briefs opened, a rubber edge to the sides gripped Tom's skin and his cheeks parted. She was impressed by the strength of the grip and continued pulling until she was sure it was uncomfortable for Tom. His hole gaped out before her.

Tom's flaccid member dangled between his legs, still oozing drops of cum onto the floor. He wanted to be hard, ready for the next onslaught but his body wasn't ready yet. He heard a click and a buzz as Saffy switched a vibrator on. He felt the tip of the toy touch his butt hole and he twitched as the high speed motor tickled and massaged him. His prick began to wake up again.

Saffy started to push the small vibrator into Tom. She stopped occasionally to twist it in one direction and then the other, all the time watching as his prick began to rise.

Tom felt the toy buried deeper and deeper into his hole until finally, it was fully in, buzzing and rubbing against his prostrate. He let out a groan as his prostrate came alive with sweet sensations and Saffy angled the toy downwards to put more pressure on his G spot.

"Do you want some more, my little maid?" Saffy asked.

"Oh, yes. Please, fill me up."

"You want something bigger inside you?"

"Yes."

Saffy slowly pulled the toy out and grabbed a two-headed snake from beside her. She put her feet on the chairs on either side of Tom and moved forward so that she had easy access to her pussy. She lubricated the dildo and slipped one end into her cunt. Leaning forward, she began feeding the other end into Tom.

Tom's hole was stretched as the thick rubber snake slithered into him. His cock was rock hard now, dripping pre-cum and throbbing against the restrictive elastic ring in his satin briefs. He listened as his wife described what she was doing to herself and how it felt. He wanted to turn around, to look at her as she pleasured herself but he couldn't move. He didn't want this to stop.

Saffy started fucking herself with the snake. Every time she pushed the toy into her pussy, the other end pulled out of Tom's butt. She took her time, making sure she could judge the length of her strokes just right so that Tom's end stayed in him.

She gradually increased the length of her thrusts whilst moving closer to Tom to make sure she rammed the dildo deep into Tom's body.

The sight of the black toy stretching Tom's arse in front of her excited her more than she had expected. His stockinged legs and satin dress aroused her too. The confusion of the sexes was perversely erotic; it defined the word 'kinky' for her and she abandoned herself to its delights.

As her juices flowed and her orgasm rose inside her, Saffy started teasing and rubbing her clitoris with one hand and fucked herself and Tom viciously with the other. She was pounding the dildo in, no longer caring about Tom but lost in the sensations that ripped through her body. For Tom, the power and the urgency of Saffy's strokes was a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. The toy banged into him with such speed it was all he could do to stay in position. He reached a hand down and stroked his aching prick, stroking the surrounding skin through the sensual material that clung to his perspiring flesh.

Saffy cried out as she came. Her body shook as wave after wave coursed through her. When she thought it over, a second orgasm rocked her and then a third and a fourth. She slowed down and gradually stopped, pulling the snake out of her pussy but keeping it in Tom.

She slowly fucked Tom as she recovered. Tom was groaning quietly and Saffy smiled as she saw that Tom had not cum.

"Would you like to fuck me now?" Saffy asked.

"Oh, yes. Yes, please. I want you. Please. I must fuck you."

"Ok. Move the chairs out of the way."

"Now lie down."

As Tom laid on his back, Saffy lifted Tom's dress and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She faced away from him and massaged his balls as he slipped into her.

Tom cried out as he sank into her hot, tight pussy. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast but Saffy was in control and he had to lay back and let her dictate the pace. He ran his hands down her sides and squeezed her arse through her cat suit. Then his hands travelled over his own body, stroking his silk dress. He was near to cumming now as Saffy continued to slide slowly up and down his shaft.

Saffy stroked Tom's legs, running her fingers over his silky stockings, up towards his thighs. Suddenly she increased her pace, ramming Tom's cock into her pussy. She fucked faster and faster and heard Tom cry out as his orgasm burst into her. She kept fucking him hard as another orgasm ripped through. Finally satisfied, Saffy slowed down and stopped. She lifted up and cum dripped out of her onto Tom's cock, dribbling over his balls and dripping onto the floor.

Turning round, Saffy lay down next to her husband. He kissed her and smiled at her. "How on earth are we going to top that?" He asked, smiling fondly.

"Don't worry, baby," she whispered. "There's going to be plenty more to come."

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers
12