The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning home I was relieved to find Lisa dressed and preparing dinner, the salad was made, steaks seasoned and resting on the bench to warm them up to room temperature before cooking. She was chopping some potato and sweet potato that she had boiled, I was sent to the BBQ to fire it up. Once the plate was nice and hot, I got the potatoes which had been coated in herbs and the steaks and headed back out to cook. Lisa followed with a two beers and we chatted and drank while I crisped the potatoes and cooked the steak.

After dinner we continued chatting and it was like as if the last twenty four hours hadn't happened. Lisa was back to just being a friend of my wife. I went to get a couple of fresh beers and when I returned Lisa had that look in her eye again.

"So are you ready to saddle up again farm boy." She said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I.... I..... I'm not sure I can!" I said rather pathetically.

Lisa pouted,"don't I do it for you anymore?"

"Your incredible, super hot, but I don't think mister floppy down here can take any more."

"I might have something to help, the doctors gave me some Viagra when Peter started having problems. I've still got it, maybe you could take one?"

"I don't know, I read it doesn't work on healthy people. In the study they did a blind trial and the guys receiving the placebo and their partners reported the same increase in performance as the group that got the real stuff."

"Still it won't hurt to try, will it? It will be your last chance to get your hands on these puppies!" she said pointing to her breasts.

"I suppose so." I replied, "where are they, in the car?"

"it just so happens I have one right here." Lisa was holding up a little blue pill.

" You believe in being prepared!"

Standing up, Lisa walked around the table swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion.

"You should know by now, I like to get what I want! Open wide." she dropped the pill in my mouth.

"Let's clean up, then see how we go getting dirty."

We packed the dishes in the dishwasher then went into the lounge room to watch some television.. There wasn't anything interesting on so Lisa had a look through the DVDs in the entertainment cupboard.

"Where are your adult ones?"

"What adult ones?" I said innocently.

"Come on, every household has one stashed somewhere."

"Jenny doesn't like them."

"So, I bet you do! Are you going to go get them or do I have to look for your stash."

"Go your hardest!" I hoped she was bluffing.

She stood and strutted past me poking out her tongue as she went, in five minutes she was back holding a DVD aloft like trophy.

"You forget that I talk to your wife a lot!"

There was no name on the DVD, just a blank case, Lisa was bending down opening the entertainment unit to get to the player.

"So what is it?" Lisa asked.

"An oldie but a goodie, I like an attempt at a little bit of story. The Devil in Ms Jones 3. Most of the new ones seem to involve getting the youngest girls legally possible, putting them in a room with four big Germans, who set about making her arse an autobahn!"

"So your a bit of an expert on porn?"

"I know what I like."

Lisa moved back to the lounge with the two remotes, sitting down beside me she pressed play. We laughed at the retro fashion and the cheesy sets and dialogue and soon enough it was starting to have an effect on me. That or the Viagra was kicking in! Lisa put her hand on my crotch.

"Now that's better, looks like Percy's coming out to play!"

"Just be gentle with me." I said and Lisa laughed.

"Let's get him out of those pants." She unbuckled my belt, undid the buttons and as I lifted my bum she yanked down my pants and boxers. Pulling them all the way off my legs she threw them across the room.

"We won't be needing those again tonight!" she said as she lent down to take a closer look.

"Umm.. He does look a little red doesn't he, maybe I can kiss him better." Lisa cooed, as she began lightly kissing up and down my dick.

I needed to get her going as well so I lay down on the lounge and got Lisa to take off her pants and swing her pussy over my face in a sixty nine. I licked her cunt as she sucked and licked my cock, soon enough our moans were matching those from the DVD. Lisa's mouth came off my dick as she began grinding down on my face, abruptly she jumped off.

"Lets try that." she said pointing at the tv where Ms Jones was riding a guy reverse cowgirl.

I sat up and Lisa turned around and back up then sat back on my waiting cock. She began bouncing up and down in time with the star of the film, rubbing her clit and playing with her nipples. I sat back holding her hips and admiring her firm arse as my cock appeared then disappeared into her pussy.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" she cried as she orgasmed rubbing her pussy.

She slowed down, "how are you going back there?"

"I'm fine, the pill may have got me up but I'm not sure that I can finish it off. You keep having fun."

Lisa stood up and turned around before climbing on again this time facing me, I turned the tv off.

"Shit that dick feels good in there! We should have had you on those pills before." she said with a giggle as she pulled my head forward to her tits.

I moved from one breast to the other taking first the nipple then seeing how much of that b cup I could get in my mouth. Lisa moaned as she rode me slowly.

"Good boy, that's a good farm boy, suck those tities," she groaned.

Her pace increased again as she rode her way to another climax, I gripped her bum pulling her forward as she dropped to increase the pressure on her clit. Slipping one finger around I began massaging her arse hole then as she began to lose it I pushed it in, holding it deep as she thrashed on top of me. Her hands tighten on my head pulling it tight to her as the orgasm overpowered her .

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, shit! Yessssss!"

Lisa released my head, I laid back into the lounge and she slumped forward still sitting on my hard cock which was now soaked with her juices. Slowly her breathing returned to normal as I stroked her back and hair.

"Thank you," she whispered nuzzling my neck, "thank you so much. I know that part of you thinks this is wrong and I'm sorry for that but last night and today has been just what I needed."

I didn't reply, I didn't know what to say, I just kept lightly scratching her back. I think I might have felt a tear on my shoulder. Lisa straightened, then stood up, looking down on me she said.

"Ok, your turn, how do you want me?"

I thought for a second, "lay down face first on the floor."

She moved to the rug and got down on her hands and knees as I stood and followed her.

"No! All the way down, arms above your head legs spread!" I ordered.

Lisa assumed the position I had ordered, I knelt between her spread legs and admired her incredible body once more lying prone before me. Trim, taut, and terrific! Laying on top of her I got my cock to her entrance then pushing my upper body up on my arms in a push up position I drove my cock into her cunt. Once fully in I held it there.

"Close your legs now, so mine are outside yours."

She bought her legs in as I lifted mine, this made her pussy extra tight as I started thrusting into her. I could sense from that niggling feeling in my balls that I was close but I couldn't quite get it over the line as I increased the pace. Lisa must have guessed my predicament, she lifted her hips slightly after opening her legs a little. Bringing her arm down from above her head she slid it underneath allowing her hand access to her pussy and my shaft and balls. As I pistoned in and out she ran her fingers along my dick, it worked. The tingle in my balls spread as I felt my climax approaching.

"Ohhh yeah! Here it comes! " I said between ragged breaths.

"Good boy, yes, I can feel it," Lisa said pushing up and back against me.

I pulled out exhausted, gasping for breath. Just then my phone went off again, I wasn't sure of Jenny's flight time tomorrow so I had to get it. Taking a couple of quick deep breaths I answered.

"Hello."

"Hi honey how are you going?"

"I'm a little puffed," I decided I couldn't hide that, " I'm just back from chasing a lamb that got out on the road back into his paddock?" Lisa laughed and I waved her away.

"It's a little late for that isn't it?" Lisa had stopped but suddenly started laughing again, " is someone there with you?"

"No.. Er no it's just the tv." I replied headed out into the kitchen.

"So did you get him back?"

"Who?"

"The lamb silly!"

"Oh right, yes, yes but you know what they are like, he wouldn't go back into the hole he came out of, so I had to take him right back to the gate."

"How did the sowing go?"

"It didn't it rained."

"Don't forget the kids tomorrow!"

" I won't!"

"Don't you want to talk to me?" The anger was rising in her voice.

"Yes."

"You seem distracted"

Probably something to do with your friend walking past naked, is what I felt like saying but didn't.

"No, No just a bit out of breath."

"Well obviously your not missing me so I might stay tomorrow night. Sue wants to take me to dinner for looking after her baby." I didn't reply.

"Right well, I'll ring you tomorrow with the new flight time."

"Ok."

"Bye."

"Bye..... Love you. " I added guiltily but I think she had disconnected.

It really hit me then what I had been doing this weekend. I had gone ballistic at Jenny for sleeping with someone else but when the opportunity arose for me I had jumped in with both feet. Lisa came into the kitchen with the DVD.

"I thought I'd put this back where I got it." Lisa said with a smile.

"Yeah, sure, what ever." I snapped, her smile faded, a hurt look replaced it.

"I'll have a shower and then head home."

"That might be best." I grunted at her.

She turned and left heading for the bathroom, God I can be a bastard sometimes!

Lisa came in about half an hour later, I was tidying up the lounge room. She was dressed and carrying her handbag.

"I'll be off then." she said a little sheepishly.

"Ok," she turned to go. "Lisa,I'm .... I'm sorry for before, I'm just a little confused and a bit guilty. You know, just having talked to Jenny."

Lisa came over to me, she placed her hand on my chest.

" It's ok, I understand. I'm a bit the same. I don't normally jump into bed with my friends husbands." She paused, "I did have a good time with you Dave, not just the sex bit, the farm and the talking. Your a good man David Stokes!"

She stepped closer and kissed my cheek.

"We can still be friends, can't we Dave?"

"Yeah sure, still friends." I replied, putting my arms around her and giving her a hug.

She hugged me back then as we released each other our eyes met. We kissed again, this time on the lips and probably held it a little long, then we stepped apart.

"See you round farm boy!"

"Bye Lisa."